๐๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†ยป...

By melancholyevermore

(SUMMARY INSIDE//KLAUS MIKAELSON//SEASON 3//TVD//COVER BY ME) More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
C A S T
S O U N D T R A C K
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
To My Readers

14.

2.8K 109 29
By melancholyevermore

☾ ✶ ☽

Elizandra slowly made her way onto the porch of the Gilberts' Residence. She fiddled with her fingers subconsciously as the events of last night played on a loop in her mind. Last thing she remembered was passing out in Klaus' arms. What was that about? She remembered feeling good there, in his arms. She longed for it. It annoyed her.

    When she came to this morning, Brady had been communicating with the Direwolf pack Aleena was apart of; sorting out the confusion and mess Elizandra felt was responsible for.

    All day she busied herself with catching up on her schoolwork; trying to push away her thoughts that were drowning her. She blasted some Mariah Carey throwbacks before "Always Be My Baby" played and she changed it immediately. So, she replaced Mariah Carey with Cage The Elephant.

    When she finally caught up with all her work, she assumed everyone would be at the Gilberts' or the Salvatore's. There, she could be caught up with everything from last night. She couldn't contact anyone due to Alaric destroying her phone after Damon wouldn't stop calling. She expected Klaus to have left town by now which caused her chest to ache. Who knows when she'd see him again, if ever. It was probably for the better.

    So, here she was, standing before the Gilberts' front door. She was nervous for some reason. Maybe she was afraid to hear that Klaus had really left town without a goodbye or anything.

Elizandra raised her knuckles to the wooden door, but before she came in contact with it, her senses spiked and she spun around. Her nerves calmed when she recognized the familiar man approaching her all while keeping eye contact. She was still on alert though, she didn't know his intentions yet.

"Elijah." Elizandra greeted. She straightened her stance as he stops a few feet from her; standing taller.

"Ms. Beaumont." He nods his head.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have some business with your friends I need to attend to."

"So they're expecting you?" She inquires.

He softly chuckles at her detective demeanor, "Not necessarily."

"Hm," She hums. She crosses her arms as her eyes leave his.

Now, it was his turn to play detective. "Something on your mind?"

Her eyes flit to his. "No," She answers defensively and crosses her arms.

He grins lightly at the Direwolf, "You were excellent at maintaining a steady heartbeat whilst lying before. What changed?" He had a knowing look as his eyes slightly narrowed.

Elizandra flinched her head backwards and stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat, "Don't look at me like that." She turns around and knocks on the door four times, then three times again when she didn't hear footsteps just a second after knocking the first time.

"Hey, hey, alright!"

Elizandra heard Elena call from the other side of the door. She genuinely felt relieved that the girl was still alive after last night.

As Elena opened the door, Elizandra could see the relief in Elena's eyes the second she saw an alright Elizandra, considering last night's events. But, the moment she noticed the presence behind Elizandra, she calls for Stefan, warily.

Stefan appears from the kitchen and approaches them. He smiles warmly at Elizandra but it falls to a frown when he sees Elijah.

"Elijah." Stefan greeted uncertainly.

"Hello again." Elijah replies. Elizandra rolls her eyes and enters the house; heading straight for the kitchen where Matt was.

"Hey!" Matt chuckles and embraces her, "I stopped by early this morning, but Brady said you were still out cold."

Elizandra grins, and takes a seat at the table. "Wait, you were the one who brought me those flowers?"

Matt sucked in air, "Actually, courtesy of Damon," Elizandra cocked her head in a surprising manner. "He asked me to drop them off for him."

"Mm, typical Damon can't drop them off himself." Elizandra joked. "I'll make sure to thank him."

"Honestly, I just think he's a bit afraid of your uncle." Matt walked over to the table and set a mug of hot coffee in from of her. She thanked him with a smile and wrapped her hands around the warm mug.

"I'd love to tease him about that. Thank you, Matt."

"Hey, you didn't hear that from me." Matt points at her with a smirk. Then, Elena, Elijah, and Stefan walk in and the two fell silent. They had already been talking about a pressing manner and Elizandra was curious what type of business Elijah needed to sort out with them.

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena exclaimed to Elijah. Elizandra slowly set the mug back down as she tried to piece together their conversation. She wished she had been listening in since the beginning.

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners."

"Wait, wait, wait," Elizandra straightened her posture and looked to Elijah as everyone else looked over at her.

"Here we go." Damon, who had been on the speaker phone, groaned.

"What do you mean revive?" She looked utterly confused with a mixture of concern, which only caused Elijah to analyze and deduct her emotions out of curiosity. "What did I miss?"

Stefan took a deep breath in and turned his body to face her, "We had Bonnie help us last night with a spell to stop Klaus ... which worked."

Elizandra's face relaxed as she took in the information, "Oh." She softly says; nodding her head and glances at Elijah. Noticing the look of curiosity on his face, she composed herself, and looked to Stefan and replied with, "Good. It was about time."

Matt intervenes and directed his question towards Elijah, asking, "Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over."

Elijah's eyes swiftly move from Elizandra's, to Matt's. "And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not."

"Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!"

"True." Elizandra muttered absentmindedly with her eyes averted and sipping her coffee.

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms. If you return Klaus' body to us, Elena will come to no harm."

Elizandra watches as Elena and Stefan share a look, uncertain of what they should do. Elizandra knew she didn't have a say in this, but she also wouldn't know what to do if she were in their shoes. All she knows is that she barely trusted Elijah. Even if he was the Noble one of the Mikaelson siblings, he hasn't been true of his word lately and Matt has reminded them all of that.

"Do we have a deal?" Elijah asks.

"No! No, no, no, no! Did I mention no?" Damon cuts in before anybody could answer. Stefan sighs at his brother and turns to Elena.

"Elena, it's up to you."

"Oh, come on!" Damon groaned Elizandra smiles behind her mug at the aggravated Damon.

"Why do you want Klaus' body?" Elizandra then questioned.

Elijah looks over to her, the two were seated at both ends of the table, directly across from each other. He replies, "He's my brother. We remain together." Elizandra looks down at the table, away from his stare.

"We have a deal." Elena answers after a few seconds of silence.

☾ ✶ ☽

    Jeremy enters the residence. They catch him up on everything. Elizandra had been at the sink washing her mug and thinking to herself. Elijah will take Klaus' body and she'll never see him again. Was she delusional for hoping that maybe there could have been something between them? A future? Maybe she was just crazy. Maybe it'd been so long since she's been with somebody that the first sign any boy shows interest in her, her mind jumps to conclusions.

"You have been rinsing the same mug for twenty minutes now." Elijah appears beside her and leans with his back against the cupboard and counter behind him. Elizandra side eyes him and shuts the faucet off.

"What do you want, Elijah?" She sighs; grabbing the hand towel and drying her hands.

"I missed something while I was away, haven't I?" His head turns towards her, but she continues to stare forward out the window.

"You missed a lot. It's Mystic Falls, something always happens."

"Yes ... but, that's not what I'm getting at, we both know that. You're smart girl, cut the act."

Elizandra furrows her brows and looks at him, irritated with his words. "What?" She snaps lowly so nobody else could hear.

There's a shadow of a smile on his lips. He moves closer to her, "If you wish to see him on your time I could arrange supervised visits. But, Klaus remains in the state he is currently." Elijah left her speechless. He saw right through her. He unraveled something in her thatshe wasn't even clear of herself. He walks away and joins Elena and the others. Jeremy had been on the phone with Alaric; deceiving him, lying to him about Klaus' whereabouts.

After any finalizations, Elijah begins to take his leave. Elizandra catches up to him just outside on the porch.

"Ms. Beaumont." Elijah looks at her. She heaves a sigh and already regretted what she was about to ask.

"Let me see him one last time? Just before you take him."

He slightly tilts his head to one side. "Last?"

"It's for the best." She almost rolled her eyes over how tacky that sounded.

He nods his head, understanding her decision. "Rebekah is on her way to the storage unit now. If you wish to see him, you should leave now."

Elizandra raises her head, and lightly nods. She jogged down the steps of the porch and halted. She looks over her shoulder to Elijah who was already looking down at her, "Thank you ... Elijah." Then, she dashes out of sight heading towards the storage unit.

☾ ✶ ☽

"1020 ... 1020 ... 1020 ... " Elizandra repeated to herself as she walked past countless of aisles of storage units.

She froze in her tracks as she passed one aisle. Down the row she sees a body sprawled on the floor, "Damon." She sighed as she got closer. "Jesus." She looks down at his broken neck.

"Not exactly."

Elizandra whipped around at the familiar voice. Her nerves shot high up at the figure standing her. "Alaric." She growled. She whipped out her claws and fangs, and glowed her red eyes as she charged towards him. Alaric grinned wickedly and positioned himself, readying himself for her. She leapt off the floor and took him down. She lands on top of him, but as they fall, Alaric digs his fist into her chest. She gasps aloud and her eyes widen; staring down at him, and frozen in place.

"Direwolf blood ... " He chuckles menacingly, " Do you know how many affective witchy spells require your blood?" He takes out his hand and throws her off him. Elizandra gasps for air, holding herself up on all fours. When she looks up, Alaric is gone. And, when she looks behind her, Damon had disappeared as well.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" A woman called.

"Rebek ... " Elizandra weakly calls out, she stands up, "Rebekah!" She screams as a warning. Rebekah stops walking and whips around.

"Direowlf-Girl!?" Rebekah calls out. Suddenly, she is taken aside by Damon with a hand over her mouth. In a different aisle, Alaric finds unit 1020, but without the the casket holding Klaus' body.

Elizandra rushes down each aisle of units. Then, she hears commotion coming from the loading dock of the warehouse. Elizandra speeds over there. She sees Rebekah and Damon on the floor and Alaric whipping out the white oak stake, standing over an open casket.

All three scream, "No!" Elizandra's heart skipped a beat at this scene unfolding before her. Without thinking, she leapt into the air and shifted into her wolf form. Damon and Rebekah fumble onto their feet as they watch the large Direwolf jump onto Alaric. Her jaw locks onto his shoulder and she drags him away from the casket. Alaric yells in agony as his arms and legs thrash around.

Inside the casket, Klaus's eyes move around, unable to see, only hearing the overlapping growls and screams around him. Damon and Rebekah take this opportunity to move the casket.

Elizandra continues to drag Alaric away. But, Alaric grabs her front leg and snaps it. She yelps in pains, releasing her hold on Alaric. He speeds over, throws Damon and Rebekah across the dock in anger, and stakes Klaus.

Elizandra forgets about the pain in her leg. She watches as his body is set aflame and Rebekah's cries echoing thorughout the warehouse. Everything felt as if it were moving in slow motion. Damon is holding a distraught Rebekah. Elizandra's ears fall back. Her red eyes lock with Damon's. He's staring back at the Direwolf with a look in his eyes she couldn't comprehend.

Damon watches as the brown and red wolf slowly walks backwards with a limp, and then disappears from sight.

Elizandra ran on all fours through the countless rows of units. It was a damn maze in there and she felt like she was suffocating in there. Every now and then, a whine and a whimper would escape her. She felt her heart literally aching inside of her. She could hear every cry Rebekah emitted. Not only was Klaus dead, but she would lose Damon, Stefan, Caroline, and Tyler.

Another whine left her. All four paws came to a halt. She was exhausted. She never felt exhausted while running in her wolf form.

She felt utterly dejected.

The Direwolf turns her head to the left and sees the red-glowing EXIT sign above the door, and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
94.8K 2.3K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 437 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
640K 14.2K 99
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...