The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:12

65 6 13
By freakypizza18

The next day I woke up and got ready for the day I knew today is going to be a bit frantic as the show is tomorrow.

So I chose to wear something simple yet fashionable.

So after searching alot I found out what should I wear just perfect for a frantic day.

A pink sweater dress with black ankle high boots.

They were gorgeous just simple and perfect.

I ran into my bathroom and did my daily business and went into my closet and changed into the dress and straight headed to the vanity.

I put in some blush and made a cat eyed eyeliner with a nude pink lipstick.

After getting ready I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen I saw my mom making breakfast for me.

I went towards her and kissed her cheek and wished her, "Good Morning Mom".

"Good Morning baby". She wished me with a smile.

"Mom, I just want some juice and a snack bar along with it I am not in a mood to eat today". I said whining to my mother.

"Uh-huh you are not going out of this home without a proper breakfast, young lady". My mother told me.

"But mom-". I whinnied but she cut me off mid sentence.

"No buts and ifs, you want to go out then have some breakfast and leave the house". She said with a stirred expression on her face.

"Fine". I said with a pout on my face like a petulant child I am.

Than I drank some orange juice my mother offered me with some semolina porridge.

"Thank you maa". I told her while exiting the kitchen.

I straight went to my room took my bag and other essentials and straight went to the door.

My driver was already on threshold of the entrance of house waiting for me I hopped in the car.

And driver drove the car on my way I started to look at the dresses which are to be worn by the models.

I reached office within 45 minutes thank god for no traffic today.

I went to my work station and made my hair in a low bun and straight went to the runway in our office to look upon the choreography.

As I entered the room the music came to a stop and I greeted everyone, "Good morning everyone, thank you so much for coming and helping here I would like to see the whole choreography together with the dresses so I would request all the models to change into the dresses as they were assign for the walk thank you". I said with a polite smile.

Then I took my seat in the front row and took out the tripod and my phone to record the whole choreography.

Models were ready within 20 minutes and the music started playing in the background it was an upbeat tune matching with the mood and settings of the dresses.

The whole day was blur with all the practicing and choreography.

As it was about 7 in the evening I decided to leave early than I remembered I had to meet Christin for discussing the details of the show.

I knocked at his cabin and than I just heard a "Come in" from inside.

I gingerly opened the door and moved in the cabin.

"Good evening Christin, actually I came to discuss a few details about tomorrow".

He gestured me to take a seat and smiled at me.

I took the seat and waited for him to talk further.

"Oh yes Tina, I guess the choreography is kickbutt everyone would go gaga just looking at your designs". He said.

"While for further details everything is starting at 8 in the evening and then we have a press to attend followed by an after party for all the models, By the way have you decided what you have to wear tomorrow?". He said.

"Nope I haven't I will figure it out once I reach home". I said honestly.

He smacked his hand on the table and said, "Perfect just so I know what should you wear for the ramp when you would go with the show stopper at the end".

"Wait it was not decided that I would go it was clearly said that you are walking down the ramp". I said with a shriek.

"Yes at first I was going but now I changed my mind". He said with a cunning smirk.

"No no no you are joking right". I told him while getting up from my seat which was obvious as I was panicking.

I was panicking because I wasn't confident about walking down the ramp I always had a fear and a social anxiety after I returned from USA.

"Oh no I am not joking dearest Tina, you ought to walk down the ramp with me and I will pick an outfit for you also your hair and makeup will be done here so you won't escape making reasons". He shaked his head with the fake pity.

"I hate you Christin, why are you doing this to me?" I almost cried.

"I am not doing anything I am just giving credit for the work you have done". He said with a shrug.

At that moment I realized that there's no backing away now he won't listen to me no matter how many protests I do.

"Fine". I said with huff.

"Tina, have a look at the dress I have selected for your walk". He said while taking out a garment bag from one of the shelves he has in his cabin.

I just gaped at the dress with an awe no way I can wear this awesome dress like it is is too beautiful to be worn by anyone.

And by the dress I got to know it was one of the signature dresses of Christin's.

It was a two piece high neck dress with a silver coloured top with all those crystal beads and the bottom of the dress had 'A' lined symmetry which was burgundy in colour and at the waist it had a thin strip of crystal beads which matched with the top and it had an open back.

It was beautiful like I totally loved it but I was scared wearing it for various reasons like what if the dress get damaged or something happens with the beads and wearing such expensive dresses for a day and getting it damaged would be a shame.

I was still gaping at the dress with my mouth open and I only realised when Christin snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Earth to Tina, why were you gaping did you not like the dress?" He asked.

"No I totally loved it but wearing this expensive dress for just a day is like what if it gets damaged and I cannot afford to damage such beautiful dress I will wear what I have". I said.

"Tina, I know you have a lot of potential to carry such dresses and second of all this is a gift from the company to you as your the star employee of the month". He said.

I squealed with happiness as I couldn't believe that I am the star employee.

"God you are kidding me, right?" I asked him again to check whether he is joking or not.

"I am not and second thing you totally deserve this dress". He said.

"God I am so happy thank you so much, Christin". I said with a smile.

"Oh your welcome and this was actually a surprise which we were going to announce after the walk but you spoiled by your ramble but you know that is fine to spoil such huge surprise to stop you from rambling". He said.

"Oh yeah, let me first call someone to take measurements first". He further added.

"Great!" I exlamied.

After the my measurements I was suddenly enlighten that I don't know how to walk down the ramp so I asked my boss, "Oh yeah, but what about our choreography do you know how to walk down the ramp?".

"No that is why we are going to lounge and learning our choreography". He said to me while practically pulling me by my hand from his cabin.

We reached the lounge where the music was blasting out from the speakers and the models were practicing their choreography too.

The music was cut short as we entered the room and Christin spoke up, "Guys, Tina and I are walking down the ramp so you got to choreograph us so Tina get the high heels you got to wear them, please".

All I did was just nod my head in a yes and do as I was said.

The day was all in a blur my feet were sore due to the heels and practice all day.

As we all know heels and I don't go hand in hand.

The choreography was done we had practiced it for almost an hour.

I was removing my heels and went back to my knee high shoes and sighed.

I packed my last of the things and was about to leave suddenly Christin called me, "Tina, how are you going to go home?"

"Maybe by train or a cab". I told him.

"I will drop you home c'mon". He said.

"You don't have to I am sure I can manage something don't bother". I said him earnestly.

"I insist". He replied me.

"Okay if you insist". I simply said to him.

"By the way thanks for the ride". I further added.

"No problem after putting you in such a situation today this is the least I can do". He said with a smile.

In a reply I just gave him a smile and than the rest of the car ride was discussion about work and further projects.

After a while we reached our first destination that is my home and the chauffer pulled over the car.

"Thank you Christin, and good night". I told him.

"Your welcome Tina, and good night to you too". He said.

With that I exited the car and I entered my home.

To be only met with my sister hugging me which made me jolt back by the sudden pressure.

"What is with the hugging Krishi?" I asked her.

"Oh killjoy I am happy because of you". She said.

"Huh?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"How?" I further enquired.

"Because, you finally moved from that Tyler guy and now you are seeing someone else". She said with a happy genuine smile.

"Hate to break it you babe, I was already over that guy and I am not seeing anyone I came with Christin it was the least he could after he put me in this fiasco today according to him". I said to my sister while making my way to my room.

"And here I was making all the scenerios of your wedding". She pouted like a petulant child.

"Oh god Krishi, you got to stop watching those bullshit baseless daily soaps". I said to my sister with my eyes narrowed.

"Whatever, by the way what situation you are talking about?" She asked.

I filled her with all the days events and at the end of my speech I go her eyes go wide as saucers.

"There's nothing surprising I just hate doing this". I said while coming out of my wardrobe changing into my comfortable pyjamas.

All this while she was following me wherever I was going which she is habituated to do when she talks to me.

"I know but you are finally walking down the ramp and type me your password I got to see your walk like right now".

"1313". I told her my password as I was removing my makeup and putting my hair in a bun.

"Oh and text Amy to come into the kitchen we will watch together". I told her further.

We always share our passwords to each other we trust each other with everything infact passwords are for the outsiders like to protect my phone and not for privacy basically.

"Okay". she said while typing.

We both went into the kitchen and I heated the food into the microwave.

I waited for the food while I made my way to refrigerator to have look I can munch on till the dinner's been heated but hard luck we aren't in a movie where the refrigerators are filled with the leftovers of pizzas and pastas and ice cream.

I heard the microwave and removed my food from it and started eating.

"Did you have your dinner?" I asked her after taking a bite as I forgot to ask her because I was hungry.

"Yeah". She replied.

And soon Amy entered the kitchen.

"Why am I called here right now is there any emergency or is it a girl's night?" She asked.

"None of the above actually Di is walking down the ramp with her boss and the show stopper". My sister said on behalf of me.

"Not the show stopper but only with Christin". I corrected.

"That's one and the same". My sister said while sticking her tongue out.

I just shook my head at her antics.

"So as I was saying she is walking the ramp we are here to see her choreography". My sister said.

"Oh T, that's great!" My friend exlamied with excitement.

While I was having my dinner my sister and friend were looking at the walk I had recorded today.

In between I can hear their "oohs and awws" I don't know why they were making such sounds but I was happy that they were letting me have my dinner in peace and till then I was done with the dishes too.

"Okay tell me how was it honestly". I asked them.

"Tina, you look total badass". My friend exclaimed.

"Yes di, a total badass". My sister agreed.

I just sighed with relief at their responses matter because honestly no matter how big I get my name I can never be at peace without a second opinion.

It was a while and than suddenly Krishika shrieked.

I jumped at her sudden jumpyness.

"What's up with you, what do you have in mind?" Amy asked.

My sister had put on the music from my phone which was the same upbeat from the ramp.

"Now look at me walk like those models I know their choreography so well". She said.

And than after walking like a pro like those professional models my sister striked a pose and said,"so penny for your thoughts, can't I be a model". She said in a joking tone.

And all I could do was gape at her with surprise.

"Hey are you sure you want to a designer and not a model?" I asked her in seriousness.

"Um.. yeah why?". She said.

"Because you could make a great career in modelling and you don't have to follow me like if you don't want to". I told her.

"Exactly my thoughts". My friend agreed with me.

"You both are now totally I overthinking go get your sleep even I have to sleep tomorrow I have walk to attend and you Amy you too have to come and you Tina, better make me proud because I got to brag to my friends about your success and I want some good Instagram worthy thing". My sister said.

"Yes boss". I saluted her while exiting the kitchen.

And as my head hit the pillow I was taken into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I am back I am really sorry for this irregular updates as I am not well and I was busy with all the assignments I have to submit in the college and it is been busy like alot and this quarter has just started and I am already drowning in the assignments. Ughhhh!!! (RANT OVER!!!)

Do comment and vote on the story it means a lot to me. Thank you❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.2K 65
Dear Readers, I am going to delete "Hers Professor" and I will let you know before I do it, as I am busy at the moment. Because even though I got imm...
11.8K 1.2K 49
School teenage friends got separated by misunderstanding... after 7 years met by destiny again. What will happen when they will meet again. They were...
258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...