Truth be told ||Kellic

By EternalRainbowsXo

It was cold. The chill crept under Vic's jacket, goosebumps rising on his skin. He sighed, cursing himself fo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X

VIII

19 1 0
By EternalRainbowsXo

We're here." Vic said, parking the car in the driveway.

Chris smiled big, getting out of the car quickly. Vic followed after, not seeing the hesitant Kellin on the back, mouth open as if to say something.

Vic caught up with the tallest male as they approached the door, Kellin toddling along behind. He was hesitant, though excited to see Ricky again.

Vic knocked on the door, waiting a few seconds. Thrash opened it. He quirked a brow, though he smiled a bit. "Fancy seeing you here," Vic rolled his eyes, smiling a bit. They shook hands. "Here so we can collect it already? Huh."

"I see you brought a new face. What's his name?" Thrash asked while staring Chris up and down.

"Callum Jackson." Vic responded as he never lost eye contact with the other.

"Oh, I like him." Thrash commented. "Much better than the piece of ass in there."

Vic frowned. "What are you talking about?" Chris instinctively moved up to Vic and wrapped an arm around his waist. Vic put his hand over Chris and squeezed.

Thrash noticed this but didn't comment on it. "The boy in the other room, he get boring after a few shags, need some new bits. And your friend is just my type."

Vic's face went blank for a second before he briefly narrowed his eyes. "No. We're here to see Ricky, can we?"

"Go right ahead." Thrash said, moving away from the door to make room for the three.

"Thanks," Vic said briefly. The three of them walked into the room. Chris looked around quickly, smiling as wide as he could once he saw Ricky.

"Hey, man!" He walked up to him, holding his brother on his arms and spinning them around. Chris kind of did this to everyone he cared about. "I missed you so fucking much!"

"I missed you too." The boy complied. "Please get me out of here."

Vic sighed. "Just hang on for a few more days. I'm already doing what I can," he spoke softly. "You'll get out of here soon, I promise you. Then we'll hide for long while and you and Kellin will go live your life after everything calmed down."

Chris looked at Vic, "what do you mean? Aren't they living with us?"

Vic looked at him for a few moments before looking away. "They are, yeah, but after, if they want to go live their lives, then okay." He shrugged. Thrash showed up behind Vic.

"I was thinking, I think we should make the collect before. The quickest the better, right? We can take all we need today." Kevin smiled big, excited.

"Yeah, but I want answers. You said 'he gets boring after a few shags', what have you done?"

Kevin let his smile slip away and he looked at the ground innocently. He shrugged. "Just ran a few tests on him, just to make sure he was okay?" He smiled sweetly at Vic.

"What tests?" Vic asked curiously.

"The usual," he said no more. "Now, you have someone to drive you back? We need to take it and it's gonna be a shit ton. Come on!" He was all excited, just waiting to suck part of Vic's life for a few days. He also wanted to help Craig recover but he'd have fun while doing it so.

The other three listened in closer as Thrash dragged Vic to the front door.

"Vic!" Chris called worriedly.

"It's okay, look after the boys for me."

Chris went to say something but Vic looked back at him again. "Trust me," he took his keys and threw them at Chris, that took it mid-air. Chris hesitantly nodded, putting the keys on his pocket, looking back at Ricky.

"Hey, you okay, man?"

"Not really, no. Them tests weren't all they seemed."

Chris frowned deeply. "What do you mean? What did they do to you? Are you hurt?" He glanced all over his brother, concerned as shit.

Ricky looked at his older brother, pushing him into another room so Kellin couldn't wouldn't hear. Again, Chris asked, "did they hurt you?"

Ricky nodded slowly. "I couldn't stop them."

Chris breathing stopped. He exhaled slowly. "What," he gulped. "What did they do to you?"

"Us." He whispered, holding his stomach.

"Wh-" Chris exhaled slowly. He frowned sceptically. "You- they got you... They, you're pregnant?" He tilted his head carefully.

"Yeah. But I need your help."

Chris nodded. "What can I do?"

"I'm not keeping this child."

Chris nodded again. "How do you want to get rid of the- it?" He licked his lips, looking away.

"Abortion, Kellin can't know about this."

"Okay, I'll help you. I'll take you to an abortion clinic after you're out of here."

Ricky hugged his loving, loyal brother, crying into his shirt. "Thank you. You'll still be an uncle," he spoke.

Chris hugged him back just as tight. "What do you mean?" He hummed.

"Kellin." Was all he said.

Chris hesitated before he pulled back. "What?" He frowned a bit. "You got him pregnant?"

Ricky bit his lip. "Yeah, it's a long story."

Chris winced a bit. "Oh, man..." He grimaced. Vic was going to be crushed. Vic already seemed crushed. "Do you love him?"

"I'd die for him."

Chris nodded a bit slowly. He pursed his lips. It was going to be awkward. "I mean, I'm glad you're in love?" He didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say anything, I'll sort this all out." Ricky said. "It's like if you and Vic done things together. Sexually." Ricky spoke as he looked at his older, taller brother.

Chris tilted his head, face scrunched up. "Well, uh... I don't know what this has to do anything. It's not like he loves me romantically." He pursed his lips.

"If you say so, but I've seen the way you look at him."

Chris sighed. "I said he wasn't in love with me, never the other way around."

"Whatever you say bro." Ricky snickered as he playfully punched Chris' shoulder.

Chris rolled his eyes, smiling a bit. He suddenly grabbed Ricky and hugged him tightly again. He sighed. Letting go. "Sorry, I just really fucking missed you."

Chris raised both eyebrows. "What the... What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Hold onto it, only open it if I'm dead or missing. The peelers will know what it is."

Chris frowned a bit before he put it in his back pocket. "Don't die, please and thank you."

"I can't promise. But please, look after my baby and Kellin for me, until I'm fit enough to care for the both of them."

Chris sighed, gazing at his brother sadly. He nodded. "I promise you." And he hugged Ricky one last time before they got back to Kellin.

They saw him pushed face against the wall, obviously all the gang didn't leave with Thrash. The man's hands running all over Kellin's body.

Chris' eyes widened and he hurried up to Kellin. "Hey! Leave him the fuck alone!" He snapped, pushing one man away and trying to pull Kellin into his arms.

The man walked towards Kellin, grabbing his wrist tightly, trying to pull him to a room.

Kellin was frozen. Even if everything in him yelled at him to fight, he couldn't. Chris shrieked again, trapping Kellin in a tight grip. And even if he wanted to do something, Ricky was just as petrified as Kellin.

Chris handed Ricky to Kellin, the boy holding his lover tightly. Kellin cowered in Ricky's grasp scared. "Get him out of here." Chris commanded.

And as if on cue, the door opened, an almost passed out Vic on Kevin's grasp, that carried a giant bag filled with blood. Thrash frowned. "What the fuck is going on here?" He glared at his members, looking concerned at the other three.

"Your 'man' was touching him up. We're going."

Thrash's face went blank. For a moment they all seemed scared. He clenched his jaw, carefully letting the blood on the ground, going up to Chris. "Take him out, you're all free to go," he muttered pissed, giving Chris a pale, almost lifeless Vic to him.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Chris asked frantically, throwing Vic over his shoulder.

"Calm the fuck down," he rolled his eyes. "We had an agreement, he compelled his, now you all gotta leave. Now." He didn't take his eyes off of his men.

Chris followed behind the other two, giving the group a pissed stare. With Vic close to death, Kellin shook, Ricky looking after him, Chris knew it was up to him now.

"Calm the fuck down," he rolled his eyes. "We had an agreement, he compelled his, now you all gotta leave. Now." He didn't take his eyes off of his men.

Chris followed behind the other two, giving the group a pissed stare. With Vic close to death, Kellin shook, Ricky looking after him, Chris knew it was up to him now.

Chris breathed out. Vic did tell him to look after them. He bit the inside of his cheek, trying to contain his anger. He took them all to the car, buckling Vic up and letting the others do so. He saw Kevin going to lock the door, he saw how blank his face was. He started the car and drove away.

He rushed back to the motel, knowing that if Thrash wanted Vic again, he would go to their house, he knew it was better to get the three safe and warm.

Once he was on the motel, he gave Kellin the key so he could open the room before he got back at the car and unbuckled Vic, carrying him bridal style to the bed. "I need water and food when he wakes up. He needs to replace the blood he lost."

"But who's blood? We need a perfect match." Ricky spoke.

He searched through the car, grabbing his iPhone and going in 'Medical ID'. The boy noted that Vic has 'bpd' written in his medical notes. He was going to say something but didn't.

"O+," the boy called.

Kellin sighed a bit. "Uh," he said hesitantly. Then he looked at Vic and was really fucking eager, though he was dead scared of needles. "I can do it. I'm O-."

"That's sweet but what about the baby?"

Kellin deflated. "Oh... His body can't replace the blood itself, can it? Sorry, I didn't pay attention to biology."

"It's fine," Chris spoke. He thought for a minute before coming to a conclusion. "What about Harry, he's O-."

Kellin looked away and shrugged. "Do what you have to," and he walked up to sit beside Vic.

The boy was pale, faint and unhealthily cold. "He doesn't have long left." Kellin spoke as he placed the back of his hand on the boy's forehead.

Chris breathed out. "Okay. I'll call him. You'll be okay?" He looked at both men. He himself felt kind of uncomfortable but fucking hell, Vic would be okay. He saw them nod and he took his phone out, dialling the number.

The phone rang, though no answer. "Voicemail." Chris replied.

"What the fuck do we do then?" Kellin stressed. He couldn't lose his best friend.

"Bribe him." Ricky spoke. "The only way he'll do something is if he gets one of us in return."

Chris gulped. He gritted his jaw and looked away. "Yeah, I'll... I'll do it."

Ricky looked at him, wanting nothing more than to give himself than his brother. "It's dangerous."

"No," Chris glared at him. "You can't. I'm not letting you go through that again."

"He'll hurt you," Ricky worried. "He'll touch you."

"Yeah, well..." Chris deflated. "At least it won't be you," he held his head high, though his gaze was anxious.

Chris headed to the door, grabbing the car keys.

"Wait... Chris," Ricky tried but he was already out of the door. He saddened completely. "Well, shit."

"Go with him, I'll stay with Vic."

"Wait... Are you sure?" Ricky stared a little lost at Kellin. "I can stay," and he looked at the door and at Kellin.

"Okay." Ricky said, breathing out heavily. He walked over to the sofa, kneeling down and stroking Kellin's hair.

Kellin sighed, closing his eyes. He opened them a little, glancing up at Ricky. "Go," he whispered.

"I can't leave you three." Ricky whispered as he glanced from boy to boy.

"Go," Kellin said again. He held his palm and kissed it, reassuringly. "Help him."

Ricky nodded, kissing Kellin's lips briefly before laying his on the pregnant ones stomach. He looked at Kellin once more, "love you."

Kellin nodded a bit. "Love you too," he turned to look at Vic. Ricky stood up, walking up to the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 359 11
25k. Kellin should be dead. But he's not. After attempting suicide, and entering a coma, he finally wakes up. But there's something wrong.
4.3K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
45.5K 2.7K 25
(Kellic) (boyxboy) When Kellin is made to wear a princess costume to a college Halloween Party by his best friend, Tay, he starts talking to the most...
5.8K 289 19
kellin was always extra careful but his lust got the better of him this time // actually pretty lame. mpreg. i suck at sex scenes, leave me alone