Waiting on Sarah Grace

By unknownwordsmith

He fell in love with her when she was 16, it didn't matter that he was almost twice her age. He had never se... More

Life Altered
A Stolen Moment and a Memory Cherished
What's Your Name
The Cold Seat
Make the World Go Away
Home*
Feed Me
**Clean or Dirty; Can't Decide **
Hit the Road and Y'all Come Back
Road Trip with a Good Soundtrack
Life is a Highway
Disgruntled Members
Plans for the Future
Not the Kind of Begging I Wanted
Making Up
Back in the Saddle
Date
#Taken and Used#
#Coming for You#
The Great Escape
Let the Healing Begin
Fighting for the Future
FYI
Something Old

**A Happy Ending for a Good Morning**

853 38 0
By unknownwordsmith

Waking up, I stretch as much as I can, it feels so good to be stretched out on a bed and not folded in the truck.  I don't remember getting here, so I must have been asleep when Shooter carried me in.  I hear him tapping on his laptop, so I know I'm not alone.  The smell of coffee draws my eyes to the cup sitting on the bedside table, that's all I need to draw me out of sleep.  I sit up and turn to look at him and see what he's doing; wedding plans.

"Are you looking for a retirement job?"  I think I surprised him, when he turns his head quickly in my direction.  

"No, I was hoping to have some stuff to surprise you with, but I don't.  I'm out of my legue on this, everything is so detailed and complicated."

"How about this, we wait until I get out of this cast and can walk down the aisle with my pops?  That gives us time, and it doesn't have to be complicated.  A dress for me, then whatever you want to wear.  Are you having groomsmen? I want to wait for my grandmother, so let's check with Tank on that.  Then where to have it? Not here, the reception can be here.  Then pictures, can someone in the club do it? Or maybe someone has connections?  Cake?  As long as it's not from a grocery store, I'm good.  There is this lovely site called Pinterest, check it out.  If you see something you like, save it and share it with me.  I'm sure there is even something on there to make it easy as possible.  You didn't have to have it done by the time I woke up this morning."

"I know.  Maybe I'm excited.  By the way, the hang on girls have already been kicked out this morning, before eight o clock actually. That part of life should be easier for you."

"Do I even want to know what happened? Never mind, no I don't.  And yeah, easier, unless they want revenge."

"Nah, they'll just go find another club to hang onto."

"Ok, what are we doing today?"

"I'm helping you in the tub, I thought you might want to soak some of the stiffness out, and then, I don't know, we'll see.  But right now, I've got you all to myself and I need a taste."

Getting up he goes to lock the door and walks back to the bed, kicking out of his boots and peeling his shirt over his head.  Reaching the front of his jeans and rubbing the bulge that is steadily growing. "Baby, see what you do to me?  You make me so hard; I want to fuck that little pussy so bad, but I'll settle for a taste right now."

Every word he just said sent an electric current straight to my center.  He reaches the bed and begins to run his fingers through my hair, as his lips land on mine.  He kisses me with all the hunger and passion, he usually keeps restrained.  Kissing down my jaw and neck, his hands slide under the t shirt, and find my breasts.   He alternates pinching my nipples and kneading my breasts, moving his hands down the sides of my breasts, he moves his hands back up and brings the t shirt over my head.  He stops to admire my chest and brings his mouth to my nipple, just licking the tip and circling the whole thing before drawing it between his lips, he does the same to the other nipple and every pull on my nipple, sends excitement to my core.  He brings his hand up the inside of my thigh and over the top of my panties, letting his fingers dip into my wet hole; the panties the only thing stopping his finger from entrance.  As he continues to kiss and suck my nipples, he slides his finger under the edge of my panties, lightly teasing my wet folds.  I can't help the soft pants and moans coming from my throat.

"Fuck baby!  You're so wet, is this what I do to you?"

I moan out "yes." and he continues torturing my slit, circling my clit.

"Baby, what do you want me to do?  Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

I nod my head, waiting as he continues playing with my pussy and teasing my nipple with his lips every time he speaks.

"Well, baby you're gonna have to tell me what you want."

All I can manage is a pitiful "please".

"No baby, you have to do better than that.  How bad do you want my mouth on your pussy?  How bad do you want to feel my tongues playing with your clit?"

"Please Shooter."

"Not good enough.  Beg for it."

"Please Shooter, I need to feel your mouth on me."

"Baby, my mouth is on you.  Is this where you want it, or do you want it somewhere else?"

"Please, I need to feel your mouth on my pussy.  I need you to lick my pussy."

"That's better baby, all you had to do was ask."

With those last words, he slides down my body, using his wide shoulders to spread my legs.  He stops to look at me, where I need him the most right now.  Not moving just breathing on me and blowing his hot breath on me.  He's no longer touching me, so the anticipation is killing me.  I lay my head back on the pillow and close my eyes. 

"Baby, I'm in charge, I'm the only one who can give you pleasure and you get it when I give it to you."  All of that was said with his lips against my lower lips, so that every word he said, I felt his lips move and it was torcher. 

Then, finally.  I feel him use the flat of his tongue to start at the bottom of my slit, slowly all the way up to my clit.  Then using the tip of his tongue, he slowly begins exploring my folds, he doesn't miss any hidden spot.  He slowly uses the tip to enter me and begins to slowly fuck me; showing me what he wants to do with his dick.  He pulls his tongue out and licks up to my clit, where I need him most, and begins to circle with the least amount of pressure.   Alternating circles, up and down and side to side, as soon as he pushes me to the edge, he changes it up.  Pushing me to the edge and pulling back as soon as I'm about to go over, he slows down, almost stopping, then slides in two fingers.  Thrusting in and back out, curling them to find that spot, he continues to lick me. "Don't come until I tell you, you can."  Now, I'm just that much closer to the edge.  He continues licking, more pressure and more finger thrusting.  I'm so close. "Please, can I come?" "No."  He keeps the torcher going, bringing me to the edge and pulling me back.  Enjoying the taste of my pussy.  My body begins to tighten, and I know I can't hold it off much longer, he increases the pressure on my clit and the speed of his fingers, I'm so close.  "Now. Come for me baby.  Come on my tongue."  And that's what I do.  As soon as I fall over the edge, he takes his fingers out and thrust his tongue in, using his fingers to replace his tongue on my clit.  He keeps thrusting his tongue until he has lapped up all my come.  Then using the flat of his tongue, he slowly swipes over my folds, making sure he has every last drop.  I drift down from my climax and feel him moving from between my legs, laying his head next to mine and looking in my eyes.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.  I'll never get tired of eating your pussy."  With that he begins sucking the remainder of my juices off his fingers, while looking in my eyes.  He wants me to see how much he enjoys the taste of me.

"What about you? Are you ever going to let me make you feel good?"

"Oh yes, but I was just hungry and couldn't wait anymore.  I'm good for a few days.  When you get the brace of your leg and can get on your knees, then you will.  In the meantime, that tub is pretty big, it will hold both of us, so I'm going to run our bath water."

He grabs my bag of toiletries and takes everything to the bath room.  I hear the water start as I lay here relaxed and sated.  Almost dozing back off, until I feel him undoing the Velcro of my leg brace.  I crack my eyes, smiling at him.  

"Such a beautiful sight, I love having you naked in my bed and that's how I expect to find you every night."

"Wow, where did this demanding side come from?"

"I've always been demanding, baby.  I'm just worse when it comes to you.  I can't wait to have you on your hands and knees, so I can see that sweet little ass while I fuck this pussy like you want and need me to.  See, I'm getting hard again."

"Come over here." 

He walks around to my side of the bed and I reach up for his zipper and pull his jeans down enough to pull him out so I can touch him.  I roll over, propped on my elbow, I stick my tongue out and lick the head, then a slow lick down his thick length.  Then I slowly wrap my lips around it and take him in as far as I can.  He puts his fingers in my hair on top of my head, taking control of my movements as he thrust in at the same time.  After a few minutes of this, he tells me he's going to come and gives me the chance to take him out of my mouth, but I surprise him and just keep going.  A few seconds after that, he goes stiff and I feel the hot spurt of his come and begin to swallow everything he gives me.  I look up at him as I continue to clean up every drop, to see him looking at me with a scorching heat.

"Baby, you just wait till these casts are off."

He heads to the bathroom and starts the tub.  He comes back in the bedroom and begins unpacking his stuff and then unpacks mine and lays everything on the bed.  I dig through and grab a pair of shorts and a t shirt. He walks back in with his pants still unbuttoned and zipped up just enough, so they don't fall down, leaving them resting on his hips and showing off every carved muscle on his abs.  I'm probably drooling, I really want to just start from the top and lick all the way down to the end of his dick.  I look up to find him watching me.

"Baby girl, if you keep looking at me like that, I won't let those casts bother me and I'll take you right now."

I sit up in bed and Shooter caries me to the tub that is slowly filling up.  I remind Shooter I need my hair put up and he takes care of it, and then begins to undress and climb in behind me.  I lean back on his naked chest as the water continues to rise, he's right, this tub is huge.  He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck and shoulder.  We enjoy the peace of the moment, being close to each other and getting ready to plan our future.  

"Shooter, what about kids?"

"What about them?  I know I'm going to love making them with you."

"I just wanted to know if you wanted them and how many you wanted."

"Of course, I want babies.  I want to see your belly grow and feel our baby moving; to see your breasts get bigger to feed the baby and to watch you nurse.  Getting up in the middle of the night to sit with you and help you.  Baby, I love you and can't wait for our future."

"I love you.  Do you think we could find somewhere around here that I could get waxed and we could do the couple spa thing?  I was looking forward to that."

"As soon as we get out, and I find out what your pops wants to do today, I'll find us a place.  We need to find out when your grandmother is coming, so we can plan the wedding.  I emailed my guys this morning and they are ready to be here as soon as we have a date."

We stay until the water gets cool and we get out, he carries me to the bed and sits me down so I can dry off and dress, while he gets dressed.  When I'm dressed and the brace is strapped back on my leg, we go in search of food.  That happy ending left me starving. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 343 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
118K 1.7K 17
...COMPLETED NOVEL... "Give me your daughter. Now." Mr. Johnson said. "Or what?" My father replied. Mr. Johnson pulled out a gun and pointed it t...
147K 3.5K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...