Rejection || Bts bxb [ comple...

De mxvn13

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay wit... Mai multe

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
A/N CARZYY 🤪💕!!
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)
Part (20)

Part (15)

12.4K 498 20
De mxvn13

(3rd POV)

"Pathetic...." Jungkook spat staring at the reflection of his tear stained face.

"I want to forget him....why can't I just forget him". Jungkook said gripping his brown strands of hair.

"Fuck..." Jungkook hissed punching the mirror in front of him.

It's been so long since Taehyung left leaving behind a simple note behind.

(The note)

You're finally free...you can have the house and don't worry you'll never see me again.

I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you....I love you

It sucked really....how Jungkook was supposed to be happy that he was free from Taehyung.

And yet here he was crying for what felt like the millionth time....crying over the older who was gone.

Jungkook didn't really expect Taehyung to actually disappear....and that made him feel relieved for some reason.

He would never admit it though....

Every night he would sleep on the couch hoping that someday Taehyung would come through that door.

That the joke would finally stop....and yet it never did.

He didn't know why he missed Taehyung....why he felt so depressed without him.

But everyday it would just get worse and worse....he feels like he lost an important part of himself (A/N well you lost your mate so...yes you did lose a part of you 👀)

(Jungkooks POV)

I'm crazy right? I must be insane for missing him....

I shouldn't be having all these conflicted feelings about him.....and yet here I am rolling in a rollercoaster of emotions.

I shouldn't even be thinking about him......and yet here I am crying over him again.

Well figures I'd be crying after that horrible nightmare I just had....this is the 15th time I got this same nightmare.

Taehyung dying in my arms.....

"I should probably wrap this with a bandage...." I sighed staring at my bloody fist.

He shouldnt have this kind of effect on me....I shouldn't cry over him.

I should be happy right? I finally have the life I've always wanted.

Yet why does it hurt so fucking much.....

I say that I hate him....that he was nothing but a monster and yet I was the monster....

I can't forget the pained expression he had when he showed me that video.....

Speaking of the video how come I don't remember it....

And how did Taehyung get his hands on it? Could it be.....no it can't be....

That fucking bastard Sehun.....but how did he know Taehyung?

"Its so fucking frustrating" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

I shouldn't waste my time thinking about him anyways....it's not like he's  coming back any time soon....

~

(3rd POV)

Jungkook had just arrived at Yoongis house....he rushed there as soon as Jimin called him crying.

He of course couldn't understand a single word his best friend said since he was sobbing...

But what he did understand was that Yoongi was dying....

And Jungkook knew that Jimin had just realized his feelings for Yoongi....and to find out he was dying now was sure to be a shock.

"Kookie...." Jimin sobbed running into his friends embrace.

"Jimine..." Jungkook hugged his friend back his heart broken at how sad his friend looked.

"How is he?" Jungkook asked giving his friend a small smile.

"Still unconscious..." Jimin sighed laying his head on his best friends shoulder.

"Mind explaining the situation now..." Jungkook whispered softly brushing the olders hair.

~

Jimin had finally explained the whole situation to Jungkook....but he might've left out the fact that he just saw Taehyung and found out he was Yoongis brother.

He felt bad about not telling Jungkook....but he didn't really know that Jungkook was suffering because of Taehyungs disappearance.

Well he obviously saw the sadness in his friends eyes....but Jungkook hadn't told him himself.

So Jimin decided to stay quite until he gets an explanation from Taehyung himself.

"And what about you?" Jimin found himself asking knowing his friend would just brush him off again.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was confused as to why the subject suddenly became about him.

"Taehyung...." Jimin whispered knowing how sensitive this subject was.

"What about him?" Jungkook felt his chest tighten at the mention of the older.

Although he'd never admit it, he couldn't deny the fact that he missed Taehyungs presence.

But again...he'd never admit that....ever.

"Jungkook you can talk to me...." Jimin said sitting up straight so that he was facing the younger.

"There's nothing to talk about..." Jungkook muttered standing up from his place and heading outside.

Jimin just sat there silently his heart breaking at how hurt his friend looked.

Jimin know Jungkook had lived hell through out his whole life....and that he had his reasons for what happened between him and Taehyung.

But one thing was confusing Jimin and Jungkook....

When did Jungkook even go with that guy Sehun to a hotel?

And how did Taehyung get a video of everything?

Did Taehyung and Sehun know each other by any chance?

All those questions were giving both Jimin and Jungkook a headache so they decided to stop thinking about them.

Just like Jimin was before, Jungkook is now in denial of his feelings.

Because Jungkook had never looked so hurt...every time the subject turns about Taehyung you could see the pain in his eyes.

And when Jimin would sometimes sleep over at Jungkooks he would hear the younger whimpering...

He would see him crying in his sleep calling out for Taehyung....

Yet whenever Jimin asks about it Jungkook just shrugs it off saying he was having a nightmare that's all.

That's why Jimin decided he was going to get answers from Taehyung...even if it's the last thing he does.

~

"J....jimin". Yoongi stuttered trying to sit up only for pain to shoot through his whole body.

"JUNGKOOK HE'S AWAKE". Jimin exclaimed rushing to Yoongis side giving him a glass of water.

"Hey..." Jimin smiled softly at the older who was now looking him straight in the eyes.

"You're here..." Yoongi whispered putting his hand on Jimins cheek only for the younger to lean into his touch.

"Yah..." Jimin whispered softly not believing the older was finally awake.

"I'm sorry...." He muttered a tear slipping down his cheek.

Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly tears starting to stream down his cheeks while the older hugged him back.

Jungkook was about to come in but then he saw the scene and didn't want to ruin their moment.

So he decided he would just inform Jin about the situation and would head back home.

He was really tired...he hasn't had a decent sleep since the nightmares have begun.

But today he felt like he would be able to go through the night sleeping peacefully for some reason.

Maybe because he was happy for Jimin....happy that his friend finally got his happy ending.

Or maybe because he was hoping his happy ending was following close behind.

~

"I just need to grab this and leave". Taehyung rushed around the house looking for his mothers old pendant.

He knew that Jungkook wouldn't be home for a long time so he decided he would drop by and take it.

Of course the last thing he wanted was to see the younger look at him in disgust.

Jungkook made it very clear that he hated Taehyung and that he never wanted to see him ever again.

Of course Taehyung wasn't getting sick as quickly as his brother....because he wished to see his brothers happiness first.

And seeing as how Jimin was in their house a few moments ago Taehyung guessed Yoongi would finally get that happy ending.

Speaking of Jimin....Taehyung would have to explain everything to him and make him promise not to tell Jungkook.

The last thing he wanted was for the younger to take pity on him....if that was even possible.

"I'm sorry I left early...it just I wanted you to take your time with him...you two have a lot to talk about". Jungkook said into the phone.

He was currently talking to a very pissed off Jimin, he was pissed that Jungkook left without saying anything.

He opened the front door only for the phone to drop from his hand....

"T...taehyung". Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes....he was shocked to say the least.

As for Taehyung...well he was frozen in place not believing the situation.

Just how unlucky can he be?

Taehyung sighed in frustration running his fingers through his hair.

He knew Jungkook was about to give him an ear full and call him a monster and stuff....and he was ready for it...kinda.

But to his surprise everything was silent for a few moments....until Taehyung looked up to face the younger.

His heart dropped at the sight....

Jungkook was standing there frozen...tears streaming down his cheeks.

And he had bags under his eyes which only meant he hasn't been sleeping.

'Is he sick?' Taehyung thought wanting to go comfort the younger....but a part of him was telling him that that wasn't a good idea.

"W...why are you here?" Jungkook finally managed to mutter wiping away his tears.

What was Taehyung going to do now? He couldn't tell Jungkook about the pendant.

And he definitely couldn't let Jungkook see it because if he did....then he'd definitely find out.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30K 1.4K 56
Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his mes...
22K 796 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
186K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
23.9K 2K 16
"Tae, remember our silly promise a long time ago? If you're already 30 and I'm already 33 and we haven't found our life partners, we'll marry each ot...