Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

By nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... More

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

The Jade Princess

2.6K 51 47
By nishfuyu

Season 8, episode 2.

Words: 2K

The photo is Y/n'S Gi, made by the talented ugryzecie (Someone else made one too, it's at the A/n below.)

Grunting could be heard in the garden of the palace. The Ninja were training, as Lloyd came in, running. The Green Ninja looked around, seeing them already training in pairs.

"Your late." Kai pointed out, laughing as he dodged Zane.

Lloyd shrugged, deciding to join Y/n vs Cole. As the three were fighting each other, Lloyd explained why he was late.

"Moonlit walks on the canal, sharing food—Ah!" Cole tried to hit Lloyd with his hammer, but missed, "-Sounds a lot like a date. Ah!" Cole groaned as he stopped Y/n's attack. 

"It was not a date." The Green Ninja retorted, sighing.

Zane spoke up, after dodging Kai, "A date: a social or romantic engagement. Often involving a meal or an intimate setting."

"Haha! You can't argue with a Nindroid." Jay laughed, before trying to hit Nya with his nunchucks.

Zane had tackled Kai, who slowly stood up, "Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game." Kai said, smirking. "Hyah!" He did Spinjitzu, trying to hit the Nindroid.

"What do you mean "game?"" Lloyd asked, as Kai was still doing Spinjitzu but made a circle around the single training equipment that was there. He returned to Zane and stopped Spinjitzuing. Kai panted, exhausted.

"It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you are the most logical mate." Zane explained while shooting Kai down.

"If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like, flex your muscles and stuff. Break things." Cole activated his Earth Punch and Spinjitzued, breaking the training equipment. "Phew."

"Pfft. Like that worked. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya. She couldn't resist my sense of humor." Jay added, as Nya turned to the Green Ninja.

She sighed, "It's an acquired taste."

"Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care." Kai interrupted, trying to act cool.

"But I do." Lloyd replied, pretty confused.

"A-ha! So you admit it." Jay exclaimed.

"Okay, stop. You guys are terrible at this. Lloyd, just be yourself." Y/n said to the Green Ninja, who smiled.

"It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not." Nya added, glancing at Jay.

Cole managed to trip the distracted Lloyd with his hammer, "Haha, got ya!"

Kai walks around the palace, guarding it.

"Hey! Stop right there!" A royal guard shouted, stopping the Mailman.

"Hey, hey. I'm just trying to deliver mail." He protested, the royal guards not lowering their weapons.

"It's okay, guys. I know him." Kai yelled to the guards, "Sorry, nobody goes into the palace. I can deliver it to them."

The Mailman hesitatingly handed the mail to the guards, "Uh, thanks. See you next season!"

"Season?" Kai asked, confused.

"You know, fall, spring, summer, whatever." The Mailman dismissed, and the guards turned to Kai confused. The Red Ninja shrugged, unknowing.

Cole panted, making his way on a building of the palace. When he almost reached the top, he has a flashback from him climbing a mountain.

When he reached the top, he was relieved, but gasped when he saw a old man with a long white beard sitting there. He had a small fire up and a tea pot next to him.

"Hello there." The man said, sipping his tea.

"How did you—Who are you?" Cole asked, confused and suprised.

"Maybe that is a question for me to ask. But first, why do you climb the mountain?" The old man asked, smiling kindly.

Cole stammered, "I...just lost someone...." He said, scratching his arm, "My father should be sad, or angry, but he's just, he's—" Cole tried to find the right words.

"Yes?" The man asked, as Cole found the right words.

"He spends all his time with this group singing and dancing. He's never home, leaving all the chores for me. With her gone, I guess it's up to me to be the responsible one. He acts like nothing's happened. How can he sing and dance at a time like this?"

The man sighs, "Grief takes many shapes and forms. Some sing and dance, some climb mountains."

"Why did you climb the mountain?" Cole asked.

"To find you, Cole." The man answered.

Cole came back to reality, climbing the last part and reaching the top.

"And I'll find you, Master." He said, closing his eyes. 

After opening them, he sees Hutchins sneaking around. Cole jumps down the building, towards Hutchins. Hutchins opens a passageway and the Master of Earth follows.

He tries to take it slow and doesn't see which corridor Hutchins went in. There were three of them, and Cole decided to take the left one. Only to run into a big amount of Blast Sap. Cole gasped, pulling his hood off his face.

"Blast Sap. Guys, we've got a big problem." Cole said, trying to reach the others. "Blast Sap—There's Blast Sap—I saw a—" 

Loud static was heard over the coms of his teammates, "Cole, you're not coming in. You have a bad signal." Lloyd said to him, concerned looking at Y/n, who was next to him. 

The Blast Sap starts to shake, which means it's about to explode.

Cole runs out of the corridor with the Blast Sap, "We gotta get everyone out of here. The whole palace is rigged to explode. It was Hutchins!" He yelled into his earpiece.

The Blast Sap explodes, taking the palace with it. As the guards are recovering from the bang, the Sons of Garmadon enter the palace. Their bikes could be heard through the whole palace.

Y/n saw Hutchins passing, but before he could turn around the corner she stopped him, by jumping in front of him.

"You did this! You helped them!" She retorted, quite annoyed.

Lloyd kicked a bike away, just before it could drive into Y/n.

"I had nothing to do with this." Hutchins replied, as Lloyd turned to the two as well.

"Cole said he saw you in the tunnels. With the explosives!" He exclaimed, pinning Hutccins to the wall.

"Whatever your friend saw, it wasn't me. I have served this house for the better part of my life, and have sworn to protect the Royal Family." Hutchins protested, before a loud scream was heard behind them. "Watch out!" Hutchins warned, making the two duck, saving them from Ultra Violet's sai.

"You saved us." Lloyd said, confused. Hutchins couldn't reply as Ultra Violet charged at the three again. Violet drove via the pillar towards Hutchins, who now got saved by Lloyd. Y/n leapt over Ultra Violet when she tried to hit Y/n, as Lloyd tried to kick Ultra Violet off her bike.

"Does anyone have eyes on the Princess?" Hutchins asked over the coms, with Violet passing him.

Ultra Violet took her sai out of the pillar, ready to hit Hutchins with it. Just before Violet could, Zane froze her, running by with Princess Harumi.

"You're okay." Lloyd said, relieved by Harumi's safety.

"But what about the mask?" Harumi asked.

"Right at it." Y/n replied, running towards the direction of the mask.

Jay, who was watching over the mask, saw Mr. E coming his way. Mr. E jumped off his bike, as the Blue Ninja got in a fighting stance.

"Whoever you are, you should have brought more help." The Master of Lightning said, as Cole revealed himself from behind Mr. E's bike. Nya and Kai came from Jay's left, and Y/n came last from the same side Cole came from.

"Hands in the air." Kai taunted, smirking as he took out his katanas. Mr. E glanced at the mask in his hand, probably smirking underneath his own helmet.

Jay gasps, "The Oni Mask of Vengeance!"

Mr. E puts the mask on, as the Ninja around him slightly back away. After the transformation was done, Mr. E had four arms, horns on his head and his eyes were glowing. He also had four katanas, one in each hand.

"Really? Four arms? Pfft. Like that's new. Wha-cha!" Jay readied his nunchucks, along with the others who readied their weapons. 

Mr. E charged at Kai first, who immediately got flown back. He then tried to kick Cole, but the Master of Earth dodged with his hammer. Mr. E threw Jay back, as Nya and Y/n joined the battle.

Y/n and Nya both charged at Mr. E, who managed to block all their attacks with his katanas. Cole collided his hammer with the ground, making the ground grumble. Mr. E simply stopped the Earth Ninja's attack with his katanas.

Nya grunted as she summoned a ball of water. On the other side of Mr. E was Kai, also ready to use his elemental powers. The siblings charged at Mr. E at the same time, but the Nindroid simply dodged again. 

Now it was Jay and Y/n's turn. Jay lit his nunchucks up, while Y/n puts her kamas on her back. The twins glanced at each other, ready.

Jay and Y/n both used their elemental powers on Mr. E, who was grunting. 

Mr. E brought his katanas together, blocking and absorbing the two elements. He then separated them again, which made the energy burst and hit the five Ninja instead. The five got flown back pretty far, since it is the element of Storm.

"Let's never do that again, sis." Jay grunted.

Mr. E took his chance and grabs the Mask of Deception, just as Kai fires his fire at him. The mask takes the hit. The mask slowly burns down, shocking the six.

"Uh, I think my brother just destroyed the Mask of Deception." Nya uncomfortably said in the com.

Since the mask wasn't there anymore, Mr. E left the five Ninja. The only thing they needed to do now was getting out of there. The smoke started to become worse, Y/n had to use her powers to get them out of there without breathing in too much.

They met up with Zane, who was looking for survivors, as they were still walking through the burning palace. The blocked door in front of them was the only way to get out now. After finding no one, Cole activated his earth punch and broke the blockade, giving them a way out. 

The six Ninja panted as they climbed onto the bridge, with Jay and Kai tiredly falling onto the ground. They all pulled off their hoods, looking at the city, as a familiar sound was heard. The group looked to their right, seeing the Bounty coming their way. Y/n sighed in relief, as Lloyd sadly smiled at them. 

They climbed on the Bounty, seeing Harumi there as well. 

Harumi stuttered, "The Emperor and Empress? Where is Hutchins? Did they—"

Nya walked towards her, placing an comforting hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, Princess. They didn't make it."

"What about the mask?" Kai whispered to Lloyd, who shook his head as response.

"I promise you, we'll find the people responsible for this." Kai stated.

"Once again, I am alone." Harumi said, holding in her sobs.

"You're with us now. And we'll make sure to find out who is behind all this. They are not going to get away." Lloyd agreed to Kai's statement.

The Bounty flew out of the city, as the seven Ninja have a determined look on their faces.

I'm not dead, I swear-

Happy new year! And a very late Merry Christmas!

I kinda tried something new here, I don't know if you can notice...

Here's the other Ninja gi, made by the (also) talented virgindiana

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 74 6
This is no longer active. Please enjoy if you do read. The only things that will be posted are works that I have finished but have no purpose for any...
28.7K 992 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
1K 37 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
16.7K 116 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...