Waiting on Sarah Grace

By unknownwordsmith

He fell in love with her when she was 16, it didn't matter that he was almost twice her age. He had never se... More

Life Altered
A Stolen Moment and a Memory Cherished
What's Your Name
The Cold Seat
Make the World Go Away
Home*
Feed Me
**Clean or Dirty; Can't Decide **
Hit the Road and Y'all Come Back
Road Trip with a Good Soundtrack
Life is a Highway
**A Happy Ending for a Good Morning**
Plans for the Future
Not the Kind of Begging I Wanted
Making Up
Back in the Saddle
Date
#Taken and Used#
#Coming for You#
The Great Escape
Let the Healing Begin
Fighting for the Future
FYI
Something Old

Disgruntled Members

745 40 1
By unknownwordsmith

I know she has to be miserable. Having to sit with her leg in that brace and keep her leg stiff. At least I can fix her a hot bath and she can soak her muscles tomorrow morning. The sun is setting behind us as we continue east, we crossed the Florida line about two hours ago and we should be in Tallahassee any time now, we'll stop for gas when we get through the city. I need to wake her up and see if she wants to eat. We'll be in Jacksonville around eight thirty and home by ten or so. I'll be glad to get home, of course, by the time we get there the Friday night party will be in full swing, at least our new room is in the center and it's a little quieter; maybe we can sleep. I really hope that mattress is decent on Tank's old bed

Fortunately, I haven't noticed anything cars or people out of the ordinary. I've seen some odd people but didn't seem like anyone was looking for us. I will do everything in my power to keep her safe, no one will take her away from me; I just got her in my life, I'm not letting her go anytime soon.

"Baby? Baby. Come on wake up. Do you want to eat or just sleep all the way?" I get a mumbled answer, that makes no sense. I keep trying. "Baby." I reach over and give her shoulder a nudge and she starts waking up. She sits up slowly and stretches as best she can, I know her ribs are still tender. She looks over at me, her face is so cute when she looks like a confused angry kitten.

"Come on love, wake up. We're going to stop somewhere and eat soon. What do you want to eat?" I really don't know why I ask such a ridiculous question; she can never make up her mind. She hasn't been eating much since the wreck, I'll be glad when she gets her appetite back. She's always been so tiny, but the steroid medication they gave her made her swell. It's starting to go down; as soon as she can be more active, I know she'll be right back to her tiny size. I don't care what size she is, as long as she's healthy and safe that's all I care about.

"I don't' care, I just want to stop and move around. How about waffle house? I'm sure there's one around here somewhere."

"Good idea. Next one I come to I'll stop."

I drive for another thirty minutes before we get to Waffle House. I'll get gas next door first. I pull in and park in front of the pump.

"Wait here baby, I'm gonna fill up with gas first then we'll go eat."

She nods her head and turns to the backseat to check on her cat. That cat has surprised me, hasn't said a word since we've been on the road. He must know something is up. I remember that we didn't bring a litter box, so I shoot Greaser a text and ask him to run out and get one real quick. He tells me the rooms got switched and he'll go right now and get the box and some litter. We get to the restaurant and I'm still carrying her from place to place, I know she's getting tired of this. She ask me to carry her to the bathroom, so I wait outside the door until I hear water running, then take her to a booth, I slide her in so she can rest her leg on the bench seat. We order our drinks and then stare at the menu, just in case it's changed in the last century, it never changes. She orders an omelet with a side of hash browns and bacon and I order enough food for myself to feed both of us.  We eat quickly, wanting to get back on the road. I'm trying to look out the window and keep an eye on the parking lot, but she catches me. She doesn't say anything, just a quirk of her eyebrow and a questioning look. Either I'm losing skill, or she knows me well. I'm going with she knows me well, I have too much man pride to admit I'm losing my edge. I just smile and step up to pay, when she's ready I carry her back to the truck and we're on the road and home in a few hours. I check my watch and it's a little later than I thought, seven twenty, that should put us getting there around elevenish. I'm ready to stop for the night. I call Tank and let him know where we're at and that we will be a little later since we stopped for food. She rests her head back against the seat and settles in for the rest of the trip, we may have to stop for gas one more time but that should be the last time. The sun has set by now and I keep driving east into the darkening night.

We just got off I10 and turned south on 95, we'll be home in a little over an hour.  It's ten fifteen and it's going to be wild when we get there.  As I continue south, I pass all the familiar exits, that have become second nature to me after all these years.  The outlet shopping center, the Harley dealership, the exits for the various beaches, etc.  Another five minutes and I reach the exit I've been wanting see since Nine am.  I look over at my beautiful fiancé, she's been such a trooper through all of this.  I was with men in the desert, that were trained for uncomfortable situations and they complained more than she did through this whole ordeal.  I call Tank and let him know we are almost there and that I'm just going to let her sleep, if he could send someone out to get the cat for me.  Driving down busy main streets and dead side streets, I arrive at the compound and I am very surprised; there's no Saturday night party like ususal.  I park close to the door and turn the truck off.  Climbing out, I stretch and then walk around to get Sarah Grace out.  Tank, Greaser and Grit meet me at the door.  We greet each other and she never wakes up, Tank kisses her on the forehead then leads us to our room.  I lay her on the bed and head back out to unload the truck and almost run into Grit bringing in the cat and Greaser, right behind him with the bags. Tank said they would unload the truck and set it all in the living area and we could move it somewhere else tomorrow.  They welcome me home and step out, shutting the door.  I flip on the bathroom light and go to get her changed into a t shirt so she can be comfortable, I pull the covers over her and open the cat carrier, so he can come out when he's ready.  His litter box is already fixed in the bathroom, so I set out his food and water.  I shuck my boots off and get undressed down to my boxers, crawling in bed beside her.  

Laying here, listening to her deep breathes, I have that odd feeling you get after a day of movement.  I still feel like I'm moving, like I can still feel the hum of the truck.  

I wake up feeling like something fury is tickling my nose, jerking my head away, I see its just Loki.  I roll over on my back, orienting myself; I'm home, in my new room.  I roll out of bed and head for the shower to wake myself up.  I walk out wearing a towel and head toward the closet, just to see if my clothes are in there, and just, my clothes are hanging in my new closet, just like I left them in my old closet.  Throwing on a t shirt and old blue jeans, when I'm done lacing my boots, I look back one more time to check on Sarah Grace, then head into the kitchen in search of coffee and to see who is in today.  

Walking into the room, thankfully I'm alone.  I fix a cup of coffee the head for the boxes that were brought in last night, looking for the French press, coffee beans and grinder.  While I'm leaning into a box, I feel a hand slide up my back; I turn around quick to find Ginger.  I decide to nip this right now.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!  Tank told you he would kick all of you out for pulling shit like that, and you can bet your ass I'm telling him."

"Now Shooter, you know you want this." She says while rubbing her hand down her fake tit past her stomach to her pussy, where she begins to rub.

"The fuck I do!  What part of no don't you fucking whores get?  I'm engaged to a woman I love. The same woman you were told to respect and not only did you just disrespect her, but you disrespected me, your president and the club."  Grabbing her by the arm, I drag her to Tank's door and bang on it.  He opens it with a start, looking at me then looking at her, his face begins to turn red and the vein begins to pulse at the side of his neck. 

"Ginger, one day, no not even, you made it less than twenty-four hours.  Has Shooter ever shown any interest in you?"

Hanging her head, she squeaks out no.

"No. Then what made you think you could make a move on me daughters' fiancé?"

"Go get the other girls and meet in the living area."  She waited a minute too long.  "I said right fucking now, you stupid bitch!"  After that encouragement, she takes off running down the hallway to gather the rest of the girls or leave.  Doesn't matter, as long as she's gone.  

I tell Tank what happened, so he knows what he's dealing with and go back to the boxes to continue my search.  Finding what I need, I leave the room quick, I do not want to be around when the girls get in here or any members.  Since I hear the commotion of people coming down the hallway, I make a dash for the kitchen.  I google how to do this and follow the directions; except I don't know what to steam the cream with and we don't have any cream.  I head back to the bedroom, passing through the living area; Ginger is getting death glares from some of the girls and I'm getting some glares from some of the newer members, I need to put a stop to that now.  I turn around and walk back in, Tank sees me and gives me the floor.

"You assholes need to know, I have never asked for attention from any of these whores.  I have never shown any interest in them.  These girls were warned yesterday, I was listening on the phone, and Ginger had to try anyway.  I'm not sure why you girls thought I wanted a used-up whore, so you members blaming me for this, the person to blame is Ginger."  With that, I turn around and go back to my new room.  

Place her coffee on the table next to her.  I grab my laptop and sit on the bed, checking emails and getting in touch with the guys from my team.  I inform Bondage of his new name, and since we are on a group chat, everyone agrees he will forever be known as ZipTie, thanks to my future wife.  They congratulate me on the engagement, they don't know I fell in love with her when she was just sixteen and that I've been in love with her for almost three years.  I tell them about the threat against her and let them know I might need them in the future. Of course, they agree.  I send my parents an email and let them know, I tell my mother that I will call her soon and I send her a picture of Sarah Grace and I; it was taken when she was here back in February.  I know what's coming, she's going to know why they are just now hearing about her.  I'll deal with that later.   After I'm through with my email, I begin to look up what is involved with planning a wedding.  And that is how she catches me when she wakes up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.4M 68.9K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
2.7K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...