The Vampair Series One And Tw...

BlurryLuv590 által

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... Több

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader Lemon🍋)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~🍋
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ 🍋
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~🍋
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~🍋
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 🍋~ Duke X Shy Reader
He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X Reader🍋~
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!🍋~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader 🔞 EXTREME NSWF)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME 🔞 ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader 🔞 Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF 🔞)🎂 🥳
~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW 🔞
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWF🔞
Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader 🔞
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair Reader🔞 Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF 🔞)

The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader

394 7 5
BlurryLuv590 által

Shout to Firebirdxl5  for having a wonderful Christmas special for 2019 hope you enjoy!

                        Duke's Pov

It was snowing I couldn't believe my eyes for the past time me and Missi were drinking wine in delightful size pink tea cups sitting near the fire place. It's Christmas eve I felt like something was missing I tugged on Missi's shoulder pouring more wine into her tea cup. Gee I didn't realize she's quite a drinker when it comes to wine especially if it's the red kind. I place my tea cup down and place my finger on the frost winter the snowy weather seem beautiful it gave me an idea and of course I'm bringing Missi with me.

Duke: MISSI! LET'S GO OUT FOR CHRISTMAS EVE IT WILL BE A WONDROUS EVENT!

Missi: Fine I'll go but keep your hands off of me and don't do anything stupid or I'll rip your heart out!

Duke: Don't be such a grinch Missi! This is the joyous time of the year besides you need to get out of the castle.

Missi: I'll be happy if I'm away with you.

Duke: Let's just go shall we?

Me and Missi went to the town to go and do some trouble which I didn't tell her yet so it would be a surpsire because I know she loves to cause mischief just like me. We saw a pretty light show I broke the switch and wrap the pretty lights around a police officer put over duck tape over his mouth and wrote Merry Christmas on there and gave him a wink. Missi made a werid look but then she made a smirk back to me then we head off to a nearby skating rink were people skating around Missi use her the to make a huge crack and turn into a cold river where everyone froze and fall deep down. I smiled widely and stole a pack of cigarettes from a wealthy's man coat. Next we head to the store Missi lights up a fire burning the trees and bring out some old skeletons like guards to attack the people. I never have this fun from quite a long time and I owe it all to Missi.

Missi: For such a stupid no good vampire I have to admit this is really fun.

Duke: I'm glad your enjoying yourself consider this a present.

Missi: Here it's a lump of coal just for you.

Duke: Oh what a lovely present hopefully I won't hit your skull. ( Smiles widely)

Missi: Is there anymore wine I'm famished from all the destruction.

Duke: Sorry you drank it all but we have some egg nog I'll take it to go and we can sit back near the fire place until we fall asleep.

                     Y/N's Pov

I was bundle up walking back home with a Christmas wreath in my hands since my mom and dad cannot come home for Christmas I decided to lighten things up by decorating, giving Christmas cards to anyone I see, play in the snow and wait until Santa Claus come to my home. I ask for other things for the past years but I just only want one thing I've been saying this over and over that I go crazy a little thinking about. I suddenly bump into someone actually two people with white skin, pointy eyes, and red eyes are these vampires!?

Y/N: I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention are you alright?

Missi: Ahh don't worry about it were okay.

Duke: Yeah okay ( Looks at Y/N)

Y/N: Oh ummm Have a Merry Christmas I'm heading home.

Missi: Were are your parents little one?

Duke: She's beautiful ~ ( His eyes sparkled)

Y/N didn't say nothing and hold her Christmas wreath tightly.

Missi: I'm so sorry.

Y/N: It's okay I'll still have the Christmas spirit in me. Maybe Santa Claus would come.

Missi: Well I'm sure he will.

Y/N: Merry Christmas!

Missi: Merry Christmas to to you too ( Waves to Y/N)

Missi: Duke?

Duke: She's like an Christmas angel.

Missi: Oh no you like that girl do you?

Duke: What!? Me like a human girl no way now let's go back to the castle.

                      Y/N's Pov

After metting the two people with white skin, I head back home microwaving some mac and cheese with a glass of milk looking at my photos me and my family even my older sister. I sigh eating my Mac and cheese then clean the dishes if only my one and only true love would come to me and we can live a happy life. I place my milk and cookies near the table close to my Christmas tree still had on my dress going out drinking a gallon of egg nog dragging myself to bed and fell asleep.

Back In The Castle

Duke: Tomorrow is Christmas day Missi what do you plan on doing?

Missi: Reading and staying away from you.

Duke: Wow I felt that...

Missi: I can't stand you at all even your appearance makes me want to harm you.

Duke: Yeah I feel that more ( Rolls her eyes and crossed his arms)

Missi: Okay I'll say this Thank You for the nice time I had with you. So only for today and tomorrow I'll be kind for you.

Duke: OH MISSI!!!!!!!^^ ( He hugs her tightly and cries ) You have no idea I long I wanted to say those words!

Missi: Don't get to carried away! ( Grunts and force to be hugged )

Duke: Wait before you go there's one more thing I have for you.

Missi: What's that suppose to be?

Duke: Close your eyes

Missi: Fine ( Closes her eyes )

Duke smirks and waves a misotoe back and forth when Missi peek she saw Duke sticking out his lips ready to kiss her of course Missi is not going to fall for that trick she kicked his long nose and the misotoe went flying and into the flames. Missi gave Duke a smack in the face then use the staff wrapping him up like a present using the red ribbon attach and wrote To Duke From Missi.

Missi: You ruin the moment!

Duke: All I wanted was just a kiss from you.

Missi: That's a N O! Merry Christmas your all wrapped up!

Missi heads to her room and slams the door laughing at what she did to Duke he was now a present under a Christmas tree. Duke rolled his eyes and use his fangs to rip the red ribbon. He was free now he's going to snoop around houses and find a girl of his own however he still likes Missi well if she's not a jerk to him. Duke head to a random house and saw Santa Claus and told him I got this house I'll let you live to spread cheer to all the boys and girls even though I can't stand KIDS! Santa was freaked out and dash away from Duke and delivery the rest of the presents all over town.

                      Y/N's Pov

I heard a large thump up my roof I sprung out of bed and open my window to see if it was him but when I check no one was there going back to sleep was rough so I head out and to see what was going on. Slowly creeping down the stairs my body  stop when I saw a very tall sillhoutte I thought it was Santa Claus but it wasn't it look like a creature of the night. It was standing there looking around my stomach lurch from this stranger in my house. I went up and tap his shoulder he turn around I knew it wasn't Santa Claus but it was a tall man with white skin, pointy ears, red eyes and sharp fangs I started to sweat but told him off.

Y/N: Your not Santa Claus?

Duke: No but I am here for a reason for you.

Y/N: You here to deliver my Christmas wish?

Duke: It seems that your Christmas has been rough with no family or friends. So I was looking for a girl for Christmas and I'm guessing that's you. ( He smiles place a hand on her cheek)

Y/N: Me...I..I..I don't even know who you are?

Duke: I'm quite a gentlemen but not human dear~ ( Looking into her eyes) You need someone and that is me~

Y/N: ( Blushed) What!?

Duke: Nevermind ( He kisses her on the lips )

Y/N: Uhhh...( Faces heats up and kisses back)

Duke wraps his long slender arms around her waits and kissing her more not letting her go as for Y/N She couldn't resist his kiss and let him have it she place her hands on his chest touching his black cotton balls. Y/N finally released her lips from Duke to catch her breath after all the kissing and her face red and she shutters. Duke chuckles how cute she was when she has no idea she did he carries her and heads back to his castle and offers a plate of cookies and hot chocolate.

Y/N: Thanks Duke for making my Christmas wonderful.

Duke: Anything for a pretty thing like  you.

Y/N: Don't say that ( She blushes eating some cookies)

Duke: Sorry can't help it.

Y/N: So you going to sleep anytime soon?

Duke: I'm thinking about not yet.

Y/N: Is there something you want since you let me stay in your home?

Duke: Well....Close your eyes

Y/N: Why?

Duke: It's a surprise~

I closed my eyes tightly just in case Duke pulls out his tricks I felt a pair of cold lips on me then I peek on eye upon so see a misotoe on top of us. I rolled my eyes and kiss him back it felt so good then he place his fingers around my waist losing up my dress I kissed more and blush a little and hands on his chest. He lays me down on the couch and kisses all over my body leaving no spot dry and I felt his fangs on my neck I shutter and close my eyes before he did anything else.

                       Missi's Pov

It was Christmas day I couldn't believe I'm not really a person who cares about the holidays but when I was human I was always into the holidays but maybe it's been years and who knows how long I've been stuck with this idiot vampire. I went downstairs pour myself a glass of red wine to wake me up a little and saw Duke and a girl cuddled up together sleeping on the couch. I smiled a little at least he's not annoying me I gasps when I felt his long slender arm wrapped around my waist I grunt and drink the rest of my wine I'm trapped! Well at least the girl got her wish hope he didn't do anything sexual last night.

Duke: Merry Christmas Y/N I love you...( Sleeps )

Y/N: I love you too Duke...( Sleeps)

Missi: Guess I'll start planning for the wedding.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
10.2K 202 10
Y/N meets a not just an ordinary Vampire but a vampire who doesn't go for blood right away but falls in love with a human that he doesn't know. Or do...