Another Go

Od Siwii_bzzz

Life is unfair, it never goes as we plan it. In each and every turn we get something unexpected. People come... Viac

Chapter 1: Flash backs
Chapter 2:The Introduction
Chapter 3: Stubborn
Chapter 4: She still cares!
Chapter 5: A new life
Chapter 6: That day..
Chapter 7: The first time
Chapter 8: The first morning
Chapter 9: Those promises
Chapter 10: Aarav's 1st "I love you"
Chapter 11: Promises getting fulfilled.
Chapter 12: Getting back to old habits.
Chapter 13: Special moment
Chapter 14: Happy Faces
Chapter 15: Sacrifices
Chapter 17: Realization
Chapter 18: Operation SWAP
Chapter 19: That Evening
Chapter 20: Strange
Chapter 21: A silly mistake!
Chapter 22: Anna's 1st "I love you"
Chapter 23: Unlocking chapters
Chapter 24: A Perfect Day
Chapter 25: Messing around
Chapter 26: Yess!!!
Chapter 27: Here We Go!!
Chapter 28: Day 1
Chapter 29: A Top Secret!
Chapter 30: Day 2
Chapter 31: A box of memories
Chapter 32: Mystery
Chapter 33: Finally Together
Chapter 34: Days..
Chapter 35: Surprises!!
Chapter 36: Sunny into Gloomy
Chapter 37: Near to END
Chapter 38: What's the point of watering dead plant?
Chapter 39: Moving On!
Chapter 40: Once again you chose someone else over me.
Chapter 41: I misunderstood her
Chapter 42: Someone's lying!
Chapter 43: We laughed together, after what felt like infinity!
Chapter 44: No more a Secret!
Chapter 45: What's going on?
Chapter 46: What happened that day? (Part 1)
Chapter 47: What happened that day? (Part 2)
Chapter 48: On the way to us!
Chapter 49: The truth!
Chapter 50: I Love You
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW COVER
NEW STORY ALERT!!

Chapter 16: Misunderstandings

138 27 10
Od Siwii_bzzz

A/N:

Good morning guys 🌞 and Good Afternoon to you Abhi 😉.
Well don't get confused this is a short author's note.
I just wanted to tell you guys that this chapter is really very memorable and special for me. As I informed you guys, my all drafts are lost. I don't know how. Even I was shocked when I couldn't find the data. When I couldn't find the drafts, the first thought I got was "They were so excited!".

Leave that, maybe Destiny wanted to me to write the chapter again. So here it is. I wrote it yesterday till midnight. This one is dedicated to each one of you who texted me why I didn't add a new chapter.
Enjoy!!

Aarav's POV:

Anna turned to Sumee.

"Anna listen to me first." I tried to explain.
"Aarav! She must be waiting for you." She said, without even looking at me.

And I left the room without a word. Anna proved how much she trusted me. I shared my weakness with her and she..

I was right, all girls were same. Everyone's like my mom. Anna too! I don't know why I opened up with Anna. At that moment I decided not to talk to her ever again.

"Aarav wait!" Rushav followed me and I turned to him.
"There's a misunderstanding." Rushav told me.
"There is." I smiled at him.
"Talk to her and solve the misunderstanding." He patted on my back.
"I don't need to explain anything to the one who don't trust me." I simply said.
"And you stay with them." I added and left the hospital.

I went back to the hotel. Everyone was sitting on the hall. Some girls came to me and asked me about Anna. Maybe they were Anna's friends. I ignored them and went to my room.

I was worried about my camera. I look out the lens and memory card and started drying them. My friends started helping me. The people whom I ignored were helping me and the one whom I trusted betrayed me. I barely knew Anna, still the fact that she doubted me disturbed me a lot. She was angry with me for nothing. She trusted someone else, which clearly meant she didn't trust me. And she didn't even gave me a chance to explain. She was the first girl I talked to in college, or let's say the first girl I had a proper conversation with. With others it was just hello and hi, and that was just for formality. You know the difference between having a conversation and just replying.

"Aarav, all okay?" One of my friend asked me. Then I realized I was staring at the wall.
"Just worried about the camera." I lied.

*Anna is discharged. We are coming back.*  I got a text from Rushav. That was the least thing I cared about.

"But that girl clearly said Aarav!" Nancy interrupted.
"You're behaving like Anna right now." Aarav sighed.
"I misunderstood Aarav with someone else." Anna told Nancy.

"Don't interrupt them." Rohan shouted.

Then Anna started:

I told Aarav to go back. You think I was happy? I didn't even look at him cause my eyes were full of tears. I don't know why but even the idea of Aarav being with another girl made me very sad.

I cried as soon as Aarav left. I felt very bad. I wanted Aarav on my side but he belonged to someone else. I didn't cry because Aarav loved someone else. I cried because he lied. He made me feel so special by telling lie. He told me I was the only girl he talked to.

Rushav followed Aarav. Sumee hugged me and told me not to cry.
After that I didn't said anything. Few moments later, Rushav came in.

"Anna! Aarav never lied to you." Rushav started defending Aarav.
"Don't defend him." I replied in a rude way and Rushav kept quiet.

Then Principal sir and the doctor came in and told me I was ready to go back. The case was minor so I was discharged.

Then four of us went back to the hotel. My friends were waiting for me in the hall. But my stupid eyes were in search of Aarav. I was so embarrassed when I saw a group of people. They must had thought me as a fool. Though they welcomed me with a warm smile. I apologized to them for spoiling their day and went to my room. Rushav told me to take care and he too went to his room.

I slept as soon as I reached the room.
"Anna wake up!" Pratisara was waking me up. She was my highschool mate. And in college she was in building B. Building separated us but our bond never changed. I smiled at her. Then she asked me if I needed anything. I shook my head. It was just we two in the room.

"Everyone is having dinner." Pratisara said, reading my face.
"Have you had?" I asked her.
"Yeah, Sumee went after I came." She said.
"I've bought dinner for you." She said, helping me get up.
"Let's go to cafeteria, Sumee must be alone." I said cause she never talked to anyone in the class.
"She's with two guys." Pratisara replied, bringing plate to the bed.

Sumee must be with Aarav and Rushav.
"You wanna go to cafeteria?" Pratisara asked me.
"No!!" I replied. I wasn't ready to face Aarav.
And I had dinner.

"My girl is up." Sumee said, entering the room. I just smiled at her.
"Let's go to terrace after you finish eating." Pratisara turned to me.
"No, I'm tired." I lied.
"You've been sleeping from hours." Sumee scolded me, knowing I was lying. Both of them started forcing me and I couldn't say no.

After dinner we three went to terrace. Aarav must be in the terrace. For my surprise, there were more people than I expected. A guy was playing guitar and rest of them were singing and dancing. Another group were playing truth and dare.

We went and sat with the group who were singing and dancing. The girls from the boat were there. Aarav was no where to be founded. Few days ago, Aarav was no one to me. And there I was searching Aarav in every place I go. A part of me was very angry with him and another part of me wanted him near me. I hadn't seen him since I returned back from hospital. I thought he'd come to my room but he didn't.
That night passed that way.

Next day, we went for cycling. But neither I saw Aarav nor Rushav. Did they return back? I asked Sumee if she knew where they were but she said she hadn't talked to them.

I just wanted the trip to end. I was just pretending to be happy. Deep inside I was feeling very low.
I didn't see Aarav in the remaining days of trip.

Finally the trip ended. We were returning back. I was going towards the bus and then I saw Aarav getting in a bus. He was in Pokhara the whole time, but he didn't even come to meet me. Maybe he was tired of me. I was the one hurt, still he acted as I betrayed him.

We got two days holidays. And I decided to spend those two days in bed.

*Aarav Shrestha liked a photo you're tagged in.*
I nearly jumped when I got the notification. I opened my Facebook. Aarav liked the picture, one of my friend added.
I clicked on his profile. We weren't friends in Facebook. Then I thought about our relationship in real.

Friends?
No, we screwed up our friendship in one day.
Enemies?
No, we haven't had a big fight.
Strangers?
No, strangers don't share secrets.

We were in a nameless relationship.
I was missing him very badly. He was online. A part of me wanted to talk to him and another part of me wanted to ignore him.

Then without thinking anything I send him friend request. I chose my inner peace over my self respect. I decided to text him once he accepts the request. But that moment never came. He didn't accept my request.

As per my plan two days passed in bed. I left my bed just to go washroom. My mom brought food in my room. I was a spoiled kid. Having no siblings was a plus point for me. In the name of brother I had only one cousin and he loved me as if I was his own sister. Dad never said no to anything I wanted. And mom was so protective about my health. They were taking special care of me, as principal sir told them about the accident.

The second night, I was having dinner in my room. My mom and dad were watching my tour pictures. And a moment came, my eyes were full of tears. I was feeling bad for Aarav. He must miss his mom a lot. In the name of family he only had his father. At that moment I realized the importance of family. We never appreciate the true value of something until it's gone. For a second I kept myself in Aarav's position and I couldn't even imagine a moment without my mom.

"I can't leave Aarav. He needs me." I whispered to myself and decided to talk to him in the college the next day.

Next day, I left my home for college.
Earphones in, favourite songs in. That's my daily schedule while going to college.

"Walking is better than using vehicles." I told myself looking at the people stuck on the traffic. Then I saw the girl from the boat in a bike. She was with a guy. I couldn't recognize the guy as he was wearing helmet. He must be Aarav.
With a heavy heart and a confused mind I kept on walking.

"Walking is actually not a good idea." I again told myself, when I saw people stuck on the traffic reached college before me. The girl from the boat and the guy was in the parking. I wanted to talk to her so badly or maybe I wanted to see the guy's face. Without thinking anything I walked towards them.

"Hi Anna" the girl greeted me.
Wait, how did she knew my name? Oh well, how could I forget I was famous all over the college as the great Anna or maybe stupid Anna who jumped into water. On those two days, I guess everyone from the college send me friend request.
Leave that, Thank God she started the conversation, otherwise I could have made fun of myself.

"Hi" I replied.
"You okay?" she asked me.
"I am. Thank you." I managed to say.
"Finally we met!" the guy took off the helmet.
God! he wasn't Aarav. I felt a kind of relief. I couldn't help myself but smile.

"I'm Basu." The girl introduced herself.
"And I'm Aarav KC." The boy too introduced himself.
What? Aarav? At that moment I realized the mistake I committed. So Basu wasn't talking about my Aarav. I mean she was talking about Aarav KC not Aarav Shrestha.

"And I'm An..naa" I stammered.
"We know." Both of them started laughing.
"Maybe everyone in the college knows me now." I gave them a confusing look.
"In a stupid way." I added.
"No, you're a brave girl. You actually risked your life to save something." Basu held my hands and told me.
She was a very good girl. I liked the way she supported me. We talked for few minutes. They were from Building B. We became friends and we went our own way.

"Anna wait!" someone called me from back.
"Aarav!!" I was so happy and turned back. And got disappointed when I saw Rushav.
"Seems like you were expecting someone else." Rushav gave me a cruel look.
"Yeah, I was expecting Aarav." I told him the truth.
"So it means you guys solved everything?" He asked me.
"No, I just got to know everything now." I gave him a weak smile.
"I misunderstood him." I added.
"Yes you did." Rushav smirked.
"You should have told me the truth." I turned to him.
"I tried to tell in the hospital. You're the one who thought I was defending Aarav." he hit me on my head.

I kept quiet cause he was right.
"I even tried to tell you later but Aarav stopped me." He added.
"Why?" I asked.
"He was upset. He trusted you Anna. After his mom left you were the first girl he opened up to. " he said.
"I'm really sorry. Help me convince him." I made a puppy face.
"For sure." he smiled and we went to our class.

Sumee was already there in the class. I hugged her as soon as I saw her. I was so happy. I was laughing for real. And then I told her everything.

The first period went really fast. We just talked about the trip. Second period was English, my favorite professor's class.
"Anna I heard you jumped into water." Professor asked me as soon as he arrived and whole class laughed at me.
"I just saved my friend's camera." I told him the truth. That period too went talking about trip.

*Anna we are joining you guys in the canteen. We have a leisure period.* Rushav texted me.

My hands started shaking. I was so nervous. I was going to face Aarav after so many days. And main fact was I had to apologise.

Sumee and I went to Canteen. Then I saw Rushav and Aarav sitting. Two chairs were empty on their table as if they were waiting for us.
"Let's go back to class." I whispered to Sumee. She shook her head and pulled me.
I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Hi!" I greeted them.
"Hey!" Rushav replied and Aarav ignored me. He was so busy on his phone he didn't even look at us.
"Please sit." Rushav told us pointing towards the empty chairs.

Rushav was trying his best to help me and I owe him for that.
"Let's go get the food." Rushav turned to Sumee.
"Yess, let's go" Sumee got up.
They two left leaving Aarav and I  alone.
That was so awkward.
"Aarav?" I stammered.
"Yes?" He finally looked at me, keeping his phone a side.
I felt like I was giving a Viva exam. I was so nervous.
"Speak!!" Aarav said.
"I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"Hey bro!!" Aarav got up and greeted a guy behind me. He ignored my sorry. He was very stubborn. I looked back, there were Basu, Aarav KC and the another girl Basu was talking to in the boat.

Two Aaravs shaked hands and the girls came to me.
"Anna, this is my best friend Karina. And Karina this is my new friend Anna." Basu introduced us.
"I know her." Karina replied.
"Oh God! Whole college knows me." I replied in a sarcastic way and all of us laughed and they left to buy food.

Rushav and Sumee came back in few moments. Aarav too came back to us. All of us had lunch without talking. I was quiet from outside but deep inside I was talking to myself. Not talking, I was scolding myself for being so stupid.

Aarav finished eating first and left the table saying he wanted to play futsal. He just smiled at Sumee. Then Rushav asked me if I apologized. Then I told him everything that happened.

"It's hard to convince him." Rushav sighed.
"I'll convince him anyhow." I forced a smile.

And then we finished eating. Rushav went to the futsal and we went back to class.
And the rest of the periods, I was just thinking how to convince Aarav.
Then the classes ended.

Sumee and Rushav's home were on the same place so I told Rushav to drop Sumee in her home. Sumee hesitated for a moment, later she agreed to go with Rushav.

I was back to my own schedule. Earphones in.
But that day before I could turn my favorite song on someone called me. I turned back and saw Karina.
She called me because she was alone too and we were on the same way.

"Where is Basu?" i asked her, even though I knew the answer.
"She went with Aarav." She replied.
"Are they dating?" I tried to act cool.
"Kind of." She smiled and I got my answer. I was so happy. I looked selfish but I won't lie I was really happy. Karina got on the bus and I was alone again. Then John Legend accompanied me the way back home.

I reached home.
Mom dad weren't back home. I look out packet of Lays and went to my room. I charged my phone and got changed. I sat on my bed, eating lays and staring at the window.

Aarav was not an easy guy. With everything he went through, he had trust issue with everyone. He trusted me and silly me betrayed him. It'd be hard to earn his trust back. But a part of me was very motivated, because I felt like I got Aarav back.

"I'll convince him no matter what. I'll save our friendship." I shouted, perks of being alone in the house. I giggled.

*Whistle Whistle*
A notification came in my phone. I was too lazy to get up from the bed. I never got a charger point besides my bed.
Lazily I stood up at checked the notification.

*Aarav Shrestha accepted your friend request.*

A/N :

Cliffhanger again!!!
Sorry but no sorry...😉

How was the chapter?
And Good News, we finally reached 1K reads.. I'm so happy. And all thanks to you guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Keep on reading.

And my college starts from today. Wish me Luck for the new Semester.
I'll be adding new chapter soon.

Don't forget to vote.
I love you all.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

766K 35.3K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...
16K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...
31.1K 824 13
(Rewriting) Tired of reading same old cliche teen romance where the good girls falls for the bad boys and the bad boys falls for the good girls? And...