Chapter 16: Misunderstandings

A/N:

Good morning guys 🌞 and Good Afternoon to you Abhi 😉.
Well don't get confused this is a short author's note.
I just wanted to tell you guys that this chapter is really very memorable and special for me. As I informed you guys, my all drafts are lost. I don't know how. Even I was shocked when I couldn't find the data. When I couldn't find the drafts, the first thought I got was "They were so excited!".

Leave that, maybe Destiny wanted to me to write the chapter again. So here it is. I wrote it yesterday till midnight. This one is dedicated to each one of you who texted me why I didn't add a new chapter.
Enjoy!!

Aarav's POV:

Anna turned to Sumee.

"Anna listen to me first." I tried to explain.
"Aarav! She must be waiting for you." She said, without even looking at me.

And I left the room without a word. Anna proved how much she trusted me. I shared my weakness with her and she..

I was right, all girls were same. Everyone's like my mom. Anna too! I don't know why I opened up with Anna. At that moment I decided not to talk to her ever again.

"Aarav wait!" Rushav followed me and I turned to him.
"There's a misunderstanding." Rushav told me.
"There is." I smiled at him.
"Talk to her and solve the misunderstanding." He patted on my back.
"I don't need to explain anything to the one who don't trust me." I simply said.
"And you stay with them." I added and left the hospital.

I went back to the hotel. Everyone was sitting on the hall. Some girls came to me and asked me about Anna. Maybe they were Anna's friends. I ignored them and went to my room.

I was worried about my camera. I look out the lens and memory card and started drying them. My friends started helping me. The people whom I ignored were helping me and the one whom I trusted betrayed me. I barely knew Anna, still the fact that she doubted me disturbed me a lot. She was angry with me for nothing. She trusted someone else, which clearly meant she didn't trust me. And she didn't even gave me a chance to explain. She was the first girl I talked to in college, or let's say the first girl I had a proper conversation with. With others it was just hello and hi, and that was just for formality. You know the difference between having a conversation and just replying.

"Aarav, all okay?" One of my friend asked me. Then I realized I was staring at the wall.
"Just worried about the camera." I lied.

*Anna is discharged. We are coming back.*  I got a text from Rushav. That was the least thing I cared about.

"But that girl clearly said Aarav!" Nancy interrupted.
"You're behaving like Anna right now." Aarav sighed.
"I misunderstood Aarav with someone else." Anna told Nancy.

"Don't interrupt them." Rohan shouted.

Then Anna started:

I told Aarav to go back. You think I was happy? I didn't even look at him cause my eyes were full of tears. I don't know why but even the idea of Aarav being with another girl made me very sad.

I cried as soon as Aarav left. I felt very bad. I wanted Aarav on my side but he belonged to someone else. I didn't cry because Aarav loved someone else. I cried because he lied. He made me feel so special by telling lie. He told me I was the only girl he talked to.

Rushav followed Aarav. Sumee hugged me and told me not to cry.
After that I didn't said anything. Few moments later, Rushav came in.