The Billionaire's Chef

precious-cargo द्वारा

Zia Knight is a great chef and owner of multiple well-known restaurants and cafes around U.S at the age of 22... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39A
Chapter 39B
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 39C

52.7K 1.5K 165
precious-cargo द्वारा

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

*******

Ashton Lombardi POV

I kissed veraciously in her lips to seal the deal, to tell her she's taken, she's mine and all MINE. She needs to know this and I made sure of it. 

I made my way to kiss her jaw and keep moving down to her neck and her throat leaving small love bites covering her soft and smooth skin. All along I can feel her trembling under me, groaning in pleasure. 

"Ashton" she whispered sexily in my ear and nibble it. Don't snap, be gentle Ashton. Keep it calm!

I groaned as I shivered from her sudden stunt. My eyes was clouded in lust as I stare back at her. I need to bring more pleasure to her. The more I please her the more pleasure I get, if that even makes sense.

 I grabbed her breasts and mold the beautiful, perfectly shaped and handful globes in my palm.  I pulled her pink erected buds with my fingers before I take one in my mouth and still molding the other on my palm. 

"Ashton! Oh, mon dieu" [tr. Ashton! Oh, my God].

Focus still in devouring her with my lips, leaving bites around her breast and move to the other one and savoring it. Her moan was loud and clear, thick with desire and hunger filling the quiet room. Her calling out my name is only slowly thinning the string of my sanity. 

I want to be gentle, I need to be gentle. It's her first time, but how much longer can I hold on?

Her fingers began to move from my chest to my hair. She pull it gently and got me moaning in pleasure. Her fingers began to move down to my back and she glides it along my skin leaving the trail of warmth --- it's as if her touch was a match, litting the surge of fiery desire unbeknownst to me. It's as if she can turn it on and off to her liking. She can control me.

I can feel her every movement and for every touch she made, this sensation is new to me. My moan in her bud just got us both shivered.

I know she can feel my erection as I can feel her trailing fingers slowly going towards it.

"Angel, let me. I want to please you. Just relax and let me please you" I said huskily bringing my lips back to hers.

I took my time kissing her lucious lips, bruising it, before I made my way back down towards her fold. 

"Ashton" I look up to find her gazing at me lustfully with her arms barely able to hold onto her weight. 

"May I taste you Angel?" I asked hesitantly but with my fiery desire to have her still shown in my eyes. See what you do to me Angel?

She nodded her answer and not waiting any second later I began to use my two hands to spread and hold on to her thigh before I put my head in between her two milky legs. 

"Just lay down and relax Angel. Feel my breath, my every touch and embrace every single sensation you are about to feel. I promise" I am not entirely sure why I said I promise or even what I am promising to but it's what my honest thought has to say for this moment, and that is to pleasure her as much or more it will bring pleasure to me. 

She lay herself back fully to the mattress and I once again began to leave lingering kiss and love bites, this time around her inner thigh. 

I love her intoxicating smell. Vanilla and Lavender, now my favourites smell. Her smell drives me crazy and as she gets wetter from my kisses and bites, the smell gets stronger and as if I was an animal I can smell her arousal spiking high.

I began to lick her fold and blow my breath just to see her shiver and scream my name louder. She was trembling but I began to devoured her without mercy. My string of sanity is thinning up once again.

I slid my finger inside her to loosen her up. She was tight, proof of her innocence and purity. 

Her scream echoed out of her lips, turning me on even more. It's hurting me to hold on instead of just ramming my shaft inside her.

She reflexively lift her head up and move her arms to move my head and finger out of the way, but I am not going to let that happen. I push her back by placing my other hand on her belly gently and continue to please her. 

I added my middle finger to help her loosen up even more.She needs to be prepared properly. I want her first to be more than she could ever imagine. I want her to feel more than good. We're making love after all, it's not sex what we have here.

At this point I was incredibly and painfully hard and her quivering was adding to my raging member. I can feel her body twitching and her core tightened indicating her near orgasm. It's time my Angel.

"Angel, do you trust me?" I lift myself up and asked her. She was heaving, breathing hard from the lack of air, from her almost-orgasm. 

"Yes, Ashton. Always." she replied with one look in her eyes I can see how sincere and how much trust she has in me. My grip on her thighs tightened. I star at her in appreciation, lust, adoration and love; so, I kissed her hungrily.

I now know, this emotion is not just like. It's too much for just like. It's 'love' isn't it?

I pinched her round butt and she opened her mouth as she gasp. I took that as an advantage and shoved my tongue to assault hers mercilessly. Her moan and groan was muffled as I swallow the melodic sound with my mouth still intruding hers, but now my fingers are loosening her even more preparing her for what's to come. 

My string of sanity is now very thin and I can't any wait longer. I want her, I need to be inside her now. 

I lift her legs and position my member in front of her entrance. 

"Angel it's going to be painful at first but please, bear with the pain and just focus to our kiss"  I kissed her again to distract her but this time I slowly push myself in her. I growl lowly with our lips still attached as I break her barrier.

Her eyes are clenched shut while mine was rolling back from the pleasure rushing through me. 

I can feel her shaking and cries in pain. I swallow those sounds but her tears sliding down to her cheek and touched mine was visible to see and feel.

"Not for long Angel" I whisper to her ear and trail kisses on her neck. Not long indeed as if she now adjusted to my length and thickness she began to move her hips to meet mine. This brings pleasure to both of us.

Our moan is now in sync, loud and clear, echoing inside the room. 

I move slowly in and out of her as I look down onto her angelic face. I growl again with how tight and good she feels. Her chest heaving only causing the two globes with those erect nipples looking tempting more than ever. Quickly, I bite one of those beautiful pink nipples before playing the other one with my fingers. This earn me her cries of pleasure, and her cries of my name.

"OH MY GOD! Ashton, please... Ashton, Ça fait du bien . You feel so good" my pace is now much faster as I hear more of her voice. Her sexy accent in French is driving me in frenzy. 

Her hands grabbed onto my neck before slowly she claw and drag it to my back. That's it

My pace in and out of her was falling faster once again, and I can feel that she was breathing hard unable to keep up with my pace. I lift her hips and move my thrust faster.

"In and out. Watch this Angel. Watch this devil making love to you. Thrusting in and out of you faster.I whispered to her ear before I assault her lips causing her to cries her moan again.

"Ash.. Ashton.. please" she stuttered and I began to thrust in her faster and faster. I can feel her reaching her orgasm and I too. 

"Angel, cum with me" I grunted before I can feel my release. This is heaven

"Angel!" I closed my eyes and moan as I tremble from my release. My Angel too, but with her moaning my name as she writhing under me all throughout her release. Suddenly I feel her biting onto my shoulder disrupting her cries of moan and this turn me on even more. I was hard once again and my hips began to move thrusting her harder and faster. 

I moved our position bringing her on top of me as I continue my thrust into her and feel her every breath and hear every moan. I can smell our arousal and thick scents of sex making me high and drunk from it all. Nonetheless, I welcome it. 

Angel claw on to my shoulder before she wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me hungrily and I respond back immediately. She was in charge for this kiss.

She move the kiss to my jaw then the side of my neck and throat, almost causing me to choke from my own moan. I can feel her leaving bites onto my skin just like what I did to her. I was incredibly hard and out of control. I began to move our position again with her on all four and I was behind her.

The view with her perfectly shaped and handful ass was sexy.

She was clenching her hands onto the sheet with her hips on the air but chest down. We moaned out loud as I entered her again.

"Faster, Ashton! Harder..." she moan sexily and I obey.

 My hips was moving fast as I used one hand to grab her shoulder and the other on her hips. 

I can feel her tightening up, again reaching her climax. 

"Don't cum yet Angel, just wait" I barely utter the words as my slamming into her goes faster and harder making her cries in pleasure even louder.

"Yes, yes, yes, there, there. Oh yes...Ahh, ahhh" she was heaving breathlessly.

"Cum with me Angel" and we both released. I unload into her and growl before I bite her shoulder, for one last mark. 

Tomorrow morning this will remind us, especially her, for this beautiful intimate night we share. 

Our desire and lust was not even close to done. We continue our night in pleasure. She was insatiable but so was I and, all I could say was I feel accomplish to bring her the heavenly pleasure she deserves -- My Angel

But more importantly, I was happy she was MINE and I am hers. 

For a very long time, I promise. 

*******

A/N: Mature scene and I am new in writing this so bear with me but enjoy ayee ;)

VOTE | FOLLOW | COMMENT

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

143K 5.5K 54
‼️UPDATES EVERY SATURDAY ‼️ - Maya Hayes, a billionaire who couldn't care less about Love. Hell, she didn't even believe in it. All she cared about...
840K 26.4K 48
Meet ASHER KING CEO of the king Empire who owns businesses all around the world. Asher was born with the golden spoon. He is arrogant, cold, ruthless...
2.3M 72.5K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
634 57 15
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...