BNHA fluff and smut one shots

By AnnieMonthannie

Yeah idk. Ships: Kiribaku/bakushima Tododeku Tokoiida Todoiideku Kirikamibaku Kirikami Momoiida Tsuraraka/tsu... More

Whaddup
«kiribaku/bakushima» [fluff/smut]
«todoiideku»[fluff]
«This was supposed to be a halloween special»[angst/fluff]
«kiribaku/bakushima»[fluff]
«kacchaco»[fluff]
Tagged
«just some comics i found, not a chapter»
«Why? Part two» [angst/fluff]
«Tododeku»[fluff]
«Ereasermic» [fluff]
«kamisero»[angst/fluff]
«Kiribaku»[fluff]
Not a chapter but this hit me like a train
Voting
«kiribaku»[fluff]
«kiribaku»[fluff]
🎁«bakudeku»[fluff]🎁
«new years special?»[quickly written]
Tagged again😉
«momojirou»[smut]
Yee
A/N, story spoilers and voting!
«kiribaku»[angst]
«tododeku»[angst/fluff]
«kiribaku»[fluff]
«bakukami»[smut]
bakudeku
«kiribaku»[smut]
«kiribaku smut»
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (they/them ver.)
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (he/him ver.)
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (she/her ver.)

«Todobakudeku» [smut]

2.8K 8 45
By AnnieMonthannie

'Daddy~'

~❤️🧡💚~

Warnings: Smut, threesome, rimming, BDSM, Edging, masochist!izuku
Ship: Todobakudeku
Type: smut
AU: none/future
Word count: 2061

(Hey Hi little A/N this is my first time writing a threesome so I'm very sorry if this sucks and yes this is gonna be hella kinky)

~❤️🧡💚~

We are gonna do it. Tonight. In my dorm. Frick. Our first time. Well, Kacchan and Shōto  Both had their first time with a girl but that's before we got together. I, on the other hand, have never done it before.

While preparing my room for Kacchan and Shōto to come over tonight, my phone rang. Da—I mean All Might. "Hello?" I answered. "Young Midoriya! I hope you have not forgotten our training session! I have been waiting here for half an hour now!" I froze up. Didn't I message him that I wouldn't be coming?

"A-all might! I'm sorry! I-I thought I texted you! But I won't be coming this evening I have some...plans... with Kacchan and Shōto." Right when I said that my door opened. Kacchan. He smirked as he saw that I was on the phone. 'Don't you dare' I mouthed him. His smirk only got bigger. "Kacchan no." I whispered. "Young Midoriya? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, All Might! I-I'm sorry for forgetting our training."  I looked Kacchan right in his eyes. "All Might, eh?" He whispered. I turned around, to focus on what All Might was saying and not on Kacchan. Beautiful, strong, handsome Kach—hold yourself Izuku.

But as soon as I turned around, his footsteps came closer and—yep, I already thought so, he started to touch me. Yes I'm that way. He softly sucked and nibbled my neck. And I have to admit, it's turning me on. And it's not helping that All Might is on the other side of the phone.

"Is it turning you on, Deku? That All Might can just hear you?" Kacchan whispered in my the ear which wasn't covered by my phone. I slowly nodded a bit and I felt him grin against my neck. But....he pulled away? And why is he grabbing his phone?

"Oi half 'n half, come over here. Our kitten is hungry~" He said seductively into the phone. I almost moaned into the phone as he bit down harshly onto my neck. "A-all might I-I gotta go!" I half moaned into the phone. "Yes, young midoriya." He said. "And," He added, I hummed, "use protection." "Ah! A-all might! I-I-I b-bye!" I quickly hang up.

"Tell me," Kacchan whispered into my ear, his warm breath making chill go down my spine, "are you horny?" I moaned as he talked. "S-So horny, K-Kacchan~" He sucked and licked the back of my neck. "Just gotta take care of you then~" Just now the door opened.

"I see you already started without me?" Shōto laughed and locked the door behind him. As Kacchan kisses my neck, Shōto roughly kissed my lips. "Mmm~" I tugged at his shirt, "o-off, take it off." He grinned. "Have patience Kitten."

"Katsuki." Kacchan looked up and nodded. He let go of me and Shōto picked me up, bringing me to the bed. "Shōto, k-Kacchan t-touch me, please..!" I whined. "Izuku~" Shōto whispered, "I'm going to tie you up, okay?" He asked softly. "Yes. Yes please." I grinned my legs together to get some kind of friction.

Kacchan and Shōto smiled at each other. Seems like they had this planned because a moment later Kacchan pulled out a few ropes and a blindfold. "Haah~ just do it~!" I demanded. "Ah Ah Ah," Kacchan shushed, "you don't get to talk like that Kitten." I grumbled but didn't speak up.

"Okay I'm going to tie you up now, okay?" Shōto asked. I nodded, not wanting to be punished. First my hands, then my feet and at last my eyes were covered my the blindfold. "What do you want kitten? Speak." Kacchan ordered me. "I-I..." I wanted to say something but my mouth was dry. "Ahw, do you not have any words?" I nodded. "I just want you two to touch me~p-please~!"

A hand slowly made his way down my body. All the way from me chest down to me crotch. By the slow movement and tenderness of the hand, I guessed it was Shōto. When the hand reached it's lowest point it gave a light squeeze. "Ah~!" I moaned.

I felt Kacchan's breath hot against my skin. "Did we say you could make noise?" I bit my lip and shook my head no.

~❤️🧡💚~

So Katsuki and I already had some things planned, because he doesn't only have notes about heroes. And I just so happened to find the notebook with, well, the more personal stuff. I shot a few pictures of it and send it to Katsuki who immediately understood what I wanted to do.

Personal notes no.1

I would like to try some kind of bondage or pet names one day, I think it's called BDSM

I looked BDSM up on google and I ended up on porn hub, the bottom looked like he wasn't in much pain, and he was enjoying it. I wish Kacchan and Shōto could do that to me but I think it would only scare them away.

What is a right hiding place for sex toys? My closet? No... Under my bed? Too cliché. Under my closet it is. So I bought some things online. If we are ever going to do such a thing as BDSM I am prepared. Gag, vibrator, lube (Thank god) and some more things that I don't have to mention.

That is what I found in Izuku's notebook. Under his closet, eh? I stood up from his bed and walked over to the closet. "Shō? What the hell are you doing?" I heard Katsuki ask. "Looking for something Izuku has hidden here." Immediately I heard Izuku make some worried noises.

"Don't worry, Kitten, we won't judge you for liking stuff as BDSM." I said while squatting down to grab the box with toys. I opened it and- yes just as he wrote, gag, vibrator, lube and—was that a...buttplug with a tail? And cat ears? I can't say I'm not turned on by this. The once so innocent looking  green haired angel, liked this kind of stuff.

I showed the inside of the box to Katsuki and he smirked. "Kitten?" He said. Izuku raised his head. "I'm going to untie you, not the blindfold, and you're gonna strip, okay? Speak." "O-okay Kacchan~" our Kitten moaned. "What an obedient pet we have." Katsuki smirked at me.

While I quickly untied his feet, my blonde boyfriend untied his hands from the bed. "Okay, Kitten, strip." Izuku slowly started to undress, moaning as he did so. "Don't tease us Kitten." I said. He only smiled and moaned louder.

Both Katsuki and I growled. "You're gonna regret this Kitten." Katsuki grumbled. "But what if I want to be punished by my Daddy and Master~" He grinned as he was done stripping. I gulped. "Underwear too, Kitten." He slowly pulled it off and lied down in the most sexy position I could think of.

Chest down and ass in the air, all on display for the two of us. "Please touch me~ I need it!" He whined. "Ah Ah Ah, Kitties who tease don't get what they want." Katsuki grinned. "Please, please! I need it so bad." He rubbed his legs together to get some kind of friction.

"No no kitten, no pleasuring yourself." I said and rubbed his cheeks. "Count." I said harshly before spanking him hard. "O-one." I spanked him three times this time, leaving red hand prints. "Two...th-three...fou-four." I smirked. "Katsuki?"

I looked behind me where he hat sat down on the chair next to Izuku's desk. Pants down, hand moving up and down on his shaft in a rapid pace, eyes focussed on us, soft moans escaping his lips. "P-please hit me again, Daddy?" Our Kitten asked from down on the bed.

"Is little Kitty liking his punishment?" I teased. "Ye-yes." As soon as he spoke, my hand hit his rear again. "Oh!" He arched his back up, I slowly pushed him down again. "F-five...Again?" He purred softly. "My Kitty gets what my Kitty wants." I said and spanked him two more times. "Six....Sev-even!" He moaned and shot his load on the sheets below him.

Katsuki stood up from the chair. "Did we give you permission to cum?" He said. "No..." In the mean time both Katsuki and I had undressed too. "Shō?" I hummed to let him know he had my attention. "Did you lock the door behind you?" I nodded.

~❤️🧡💚~

"Did we give you permission to cum?" I asked. "No..." The kitten said softly. I turned away from him. "Shō?" I asked, he hummed, "Did you lock the door behind you?" He nodded, relieved, I sighed. 

"Okay, Kitten, prepare." I smirked and squatted down to his level before spreading his cheeks apart from each other. "M-maste—ohh!" He moaned loudly as I licked a fat stripe over his opening. "Izuku?" I heard Shōto say. "If I put these on, do you go into pet-space?" He asked. Embarrassed, Izuku nodded.

That was all he needed to put on the cat ears. Izuku tried to hold himself together but soon a meow instead of a moan escaped his lips. "Do you have a collar, Kitten?" I asked the moaning and meowing bottom underneath me. He nodded and weakly pointed to his closet.

"Okay, Kitten just enjoy the treat Master is giving you~" Shōto said before walking to the closet. "Snowflake?" Shōto said while looking at the golden name tag on the collar. Immediately the Kitten reacted. "M-meow?"

"Okay, that's his name." He said. "Katsuki, would you mind?" He held up the tail and collar. "No, it's okay." I said and stepped away from the kitten. "Get ready, Snowflake." He warned as he stuck in the buttplug and tied the collar around his neck.

Damn, that's hot, I never thought that BDSM could actually be....sexy

"I'm going to tie you up again." I warned and threw two of the ropes to Shōto. He meowed softly. As soon as he was tied up again I started to move my hand up and down on his smaller dick. "Ah-Ah! M-master!" He moaned. "Close?" He nodded frantically. I let go of his dick, making him whine at the loss of contact.

"I'm still a little sad because of the teasing baby." I tapped his nose. "Katsuki leave it. I'm so horny right now, I don't care he needs to be punished. I just want to fuck." Shōto growled from the other side of the bed. "Fine."

He slowly pulled the plug out and positioned himself in front of our kitten's entrance. "Can I?" He Asked softly. "D-Don't hold b-back please! Nnn!" He purred. "Ya like pain, don't ya?" I asked. He nodded. "So obedient. How much more can you fit?" I asked.

"Fuck me! Meow! Both of you!" He yelled and wrapped his still untied legs around Shōto's waist. "R-really? I was just joking! I hear double anal—" "I said fuck me!"

Soon we had our baby kitten riding me and getting fucked be Shōto too. Ofcourse we had to untie him. Again. But that's okay. "Look at him. Little slit getting fucked by two cocks. Taking us so wel, Kitten." All He Did was mewl and moan in respond. "C-Close Daddy! Master! C-can I pl-please cum!" He yelled. "Yes, Kitten you can cum." Immediately white ropes of cum shot out of his slit. "A-Ah!"

"Katsuki?" "Yes. We're going to come inside, okay, Kitten?" He nodded and hissed slightly in pain. After a minute of two Both Shōto and I came inside. "Haah~damn..." I moaned. "I love you! Both of you~!" Shōto growled. If anyone's a top, it's him.

After an hours of cleaning up we lied in bed, cuddling. "I love you~" Izuku yawned, already half asleep. "I'd love to....do it.....again..." he said while slowly drifting into sleep. "Me too Kitten."

~❤️🧡💚~

I hate this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...