Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

By wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... More

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 37: Morning Care

1.8K 79 1
By wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it! 

Alexis' Pov:

A fire burned under my skin in a low hum that pulled me slowly from my sleep. I groaned as I shifted in the bed slightly, trying to go back to sleep.

"Either you need better stamina or I will have to hold back a bit more from now on, Doll" Corceil's voice spoke in a low rumble.

I didn't bother to reply to him as I tried to capture sleep, that is until I felt a pinching pain in my thigh, where he was tracing random patterns on my skin. I jolted in the bed, pulled my legs up to my chest as I whined in pain, "Ow, why?"

"You know I don't like to be ignored, Doll", He answered me with a scowl that I felt on the back of my head.

I opened my eyes, taking in the sight of the playroom that we were still in. Did I really pass out once he pulled out of my now beyond sore ass?

I rolled over so that I am facing him, giving him a sleepy, half-lidded stare as I spoke, "I'm sorry, My king."

His scowl deepened slightly as he placed a blunt to his lips, "Don't apologize, just don't do it, Doll."

I watched as a flame appeared above his finger and lit the end of the blunt. I curled my body to the side, facing him fully as I said, "All I can do is try, people tend to make mistakes, My king."

He took a quick drag then laughed the smoke coming out in puffs before he smiled at me ruefully, "How do you manage to sound like a fortune cookie as soon as you wake up?"

I wiggled over to the edge of the bed on my side, as I grunted out an answer, "You don't know everything about me, My King."

I rolled off the edge, landing on my feet and stood to my full height slowly. My legs didn't ache as much as I thought, but I knew for sure that sitting would be a challenge now.

Corciel rolled his eyes as he took another long drag and slowly exhaled it, "I don't need to know every little detail about you, Doll. You know enough of me as I know you. What else is there?"

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked past the growing smoke cloud towards the bathroom. I noticed the 16 other blunts beside him in a tray with two bags on it and I commented, "I didn't know you smoked weed. My king, casual flirty conversation, helping me once and having sex, is not knowing each other by a long shot."

Corciel sucked his teeth before he spoke in a sharp matter of fact tone, "It is for demons. We don't need anything else."

I called the words over my shoulder before walking into the bathroom, "Well, I'm human. I need more than that, My king."

Once the door closed, I wondered if I was being selfish again. This is a trial run so if he doesn't want to tell me every detail about himself that's fine.

I blew out a yawn that forced its way up my throat and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I started to get ready for the day, which went well until I got in the shower.

Ice cold water greeted me yet again and I hissed at the contact while washing my body as quickly as humanly possible. It was only after the shower that I realized I had nothing to change into which made me narrow my eyes in suspicion.

I was left with no choice but to wrap the towel around myself after I finished drying and lotioning my skin. I walked out of the bathroom to see the playroom empty and clean, with no traces of what went on last night, or even my wild sleeping.

I pushed down the anxious voice that insisted that Corciel left me behind again. He probably just went to get breakfast, either way, following the trail of smoke, would lead me to answers.

I found Corciel placing a plate full of the same food that I ate last time I was here in front of a chair. I watched as he moved to pour me some orange juice in a cup.

My eyes wandered his naked back, taking in the way his muscles moved under his delicious dark skin. I wondered what he would look like with a few bite marks?

Would he push me away if I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso? What sound would he make when I sink my teeth into his back?

He turned to face me with a smirk, blowing out smoke as he spoke with a playfully threating tone, "Come try it and see what will happen, Doll?"

My eyebrows shot up at I asked in shock, "Did you just read my mind?"

He took another long drag from this short blunt before he put it out behind him on the ashtray. He walked over to me as he blew the smoke out, once he reached me, he yanked the towel from my body.

The towel disappeared in a puff of ink-black smoke as he answered my question, "No. It's more like I smelt your intentions."

"What?", I questioned him not bothering to hide my frustration then huffed from the loss of the towel, "Where are my clothes?"

"Sex demons have the ability to smell sexual intentions of any being. From the smell of your lust, I knew you wanted to bite me", As he explained this he pressed a hand on my lower back guiding me to the table.

He picked up another blunt from the tray that is next to the ashtray as he walked over to his chair. It was lit by the time it touched his lips and took in another long drag while he sat in his chair.

When he exhaled he answered my question, "You won't need them."

I sighed as I stared down at the chair in front of me, biting my lower lip before I asked, "You don't expect me to sit, right?"

He blew out the smoke with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "Humans do tend to sit while they eat, correct?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I bit back my usual 'fuck you' comeback. Instead, I stubbornly pulled out the chair and sucked in a breath as I sat down.

I exhaled slowly through my teeth as I glared at Corceil, who was looking at me with delight dancing in his dark brown eyes. I bowed my head to bless my food before I started to eat, shifting a little in my seat.

Corciel's voice catches my attention, I lifted my head taking the sight of him blowing out smoke before he asked, "What is it you want to know about me anyway?"

I swallowed at the sight of the smoke curling around him, caressing his face. It made him seem somehow elegant and more alluring than usual.

I took another bite from my food, stalling for time as questions suddenly filled my head. I already knew basic things about Corciel from the month of him visiting my shop.

He is funny, and charming and, can get very impatient. He owns one of the most popular nightclubs in the city.

He sees me, in a way that was unsettling at first, but now is kind of comforting. He likes his coffee black and likes to flirt with me.

Even though I know all this I want to know more, I just don't know where to start. Can I ask, if he ever killed anyone?

How did he come to earth from Hell? Is he even from hell or is it a different dimension type thing?

I didn't know what was off-limits so I went the safe route and asked, "Whatever you're willing to tell me"

Corciel rolled his eyes as he took another long inhale from the blunt. This time when his exhaled he growled deeply at me, I pressed my legs together tightly as my pussy throbbed from the sound.

He repeats himself while he pulled the bowl of green grapes closer to him. Corciel held the blunt between his fingers before popping one grape in his mouth.

"Give me a moment to think", I requested as I thought over the sea of questions flooding my mind.

After a few bites of silence between us, Corciel popping grapes in his mouth as I actually ate food, I narrowed down the questions. I leaned back in my chair, sipping on my orange juice as I choose what to ask him first.

I settled on something simple, "The more sex you have the less human food you need or are you just not very hungry?"

He chuckled before he answered throwing another grape in the air, "The first one, my smart Doll."

I watched as he caught the grape and chewed, as he gave me a wink. I ate more from my plate as I thought of another question that wouldn't piss him off to answer.

I got sidetracked by Corciel asking me a question before he took another drag from his blunt, "How was it for you last night?"

I felt my face heat up from the memories that quickly resurfaced, I shifted in the seat as I answered him, "Last night was intense but I liked it. You were right, I can handle both."

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from asking him how he felt about Baltazar now. I had a feeling that question would piss him off, so instead, I stuffed more food in my face.

Corciel put the now very short blunt out in the ashtray as he asked, "Are you going to tell me why you were afraid before I picked you up last night?"

I grabbed my cup of orange juice taking large gulps to avoid answering his question. How am I suppose to answer that without appearing like him weak, frightened, pathetic girl in his eyes?

There is no way to do that. If I tell him, he'll soon see I'm more trouble than I'm worth and leave me. My chest tightened painfully at the thought of him leaving without so much as a backward glance.

I scowled slightly at him as I realized that my glass is empty now, I quickly stared down at my plate. I needed to fill my mouth so that I can't answer him, at the same moment Corciel pulled my plate to his side of the table.

I scowled as I placed my glass down on the table. He gave me a hard stare that said loud and clear, 'Answer my question now'.

I leaned forward in my chair, resting an elbow on the table as I held my chin in the palm of my hand, "How are you feeling about Baltazar?"

"Alexis, answer my question before I bend you over this table", He spoke in a sweet threating tone as he copied my position.

I smirked at him as I asked teasingly before tsking at him, "Hungry already, Corciel?"

"When it comes to you, I will always be hungry", He said with a serious look in his eyes that made me squirm in my chair, soreness from last night and the flash of arousal mixing perfectly.

Corciel's nostriled flared before he stood up from his chair. In the next second my back hits the table harshly as he presses his nearly naked body against mine.

The hand at my throat squeezed slightly as his hot breath fanned my ear, "You've seemed to forgotten who you belong to, shall I remind you Doll?"

I swallowed as I felt his hand shift on my throat, then I felt his lips and tongue on my neck. Licking, sucking and biting on the sensitive flesh as I squirmed uselessly under him, moaning from the pleasure.

It wasn't long before I felt him shift above me, pinning my hands down on the table. Seconds later I felt his heated erection rubbing between my slick folds.

I wrapped my legs around him, encouraging him to fuck me as I moaned out, "Corciel please."

His teeth bit harder into my neck as his voice filled my mind in a deep rumble, "Tell me what I want to know Doll."

I let out a whine as I moved my hips, rubbing his hard, warm, length between my folds, making sure to bump his large tip against my swelling clit. The next second he was off me and gone from the room without a sound.

I groaned as I got off the table, squeezing my thighs together tightly. I lifted my hand to rub against my sore neck, I was partly frustrated and proud at the same time.

Frustrated by how quickly he can make a dripping and leave me hanging. Yet prideful that I didn't break and spill my guts.

I debated on if I should try to find him and finish what he started or stay here and cool off. From the way, I felt this undeniable ache in my groin, I knew my debate was over quickly.  

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, they help me write more. The next chapter should be up December 27, 2019.

If you can't wait till then please check out the rest of the story over on Dreame. The link is in my Bio.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
114K 3.9K 70
As a human, I've always wondered what's life after death. It's always there at the back of my mind. Will I ascend to heaven or will I get burnt in he...