The Baby-Carrier ✔

By ThatIslaander

Bryce Hemsworth has everything he could ever want. The perfect parents and sibling. The perfect house. The pe... More

1| Wifey
2| check up
3| Figuration
4| Problems
5| Deal | Pt.1
6| Deal | Pt. 2
7| Reactions & Satisfactions
8 | WTF
9 | Splash & Crash
10 | Safe & Home
11 | Getting Along for Alyssa
12 | awkward
13 | Can't Resist
14 | That was close
15 | Evil Plan
16 | I want You
17 | DEAD
18 | Threats
19 | positive
20 | Confusion & Pain
21 | WHAT'S THIS?
22 | Lies
23 | RISA
24 | Caught In The Act
25 | Death
26 | Alyssa's Gang
27 | All for Alyssa
28 | Gone But Never Forgotten
29 | Engagement
30 | Trash or Treasure
31 | Mine, Yours, Ours
You get to choose:
32 | Exchange
33 | Survivor
34 | Coma
35 | Evidence
36 | Ultra Sound
37 | He Knows
38 | Bryce The Saver
39 | Uninvited Guests
40 | Dead Body
41 | Amnesia
42 | A Second Chance
43 | She comes home
44 | Promises, Promises
45 | The Truth
46 | DON'T
47 | Memories
48 | Punishment
50 | The End
Help me choose:
2nd book?
2nd Book Coming Soon!
Good News!!

49 | Baby Girl

12.2K 231 37
By ThatIslaander

                     ALYSSA

                   "SEND HIM UP," I tell Nico over the phone as I watch Doctor Lilith do her job in making sure Maria delivers safely. Maria was screaming in pain and was sweating profusely.

      As much as I dislike Bryce and Maria for doing all those wrong things, I'm not gonna deprive them from seeing this beautiful moment. Bryce will finally have a baby. A Hemsworth heir. He's going to be a father. And I'm happy for him.

It's just sad that she's born at this time where everything is falling apart.

The door opens and Maria manages to smile when she sees Bryce come inside the room. He was limping, but he managed to make his way over to her and hold her hand.

Nico, Damian, and Alejandro walk inside, coming to stand beside me as we watch the scene unfold. Hya went to assist the doctor. Nico rubbed my back comfortingly as I watch Maria.

"PUSH!" Dr. Lilith tells her. "1, 2, 3 PUSH MARIA!"

Bryce winced in pain when Maria squeezed the life out of his already messed up hand. After Maria screamed while pushing, the room was then filled with a baby's cry.

That sound...so beautiful.

I walked up to Lilith as she wrapped the baby in a warm blanket. The moment I laid my eyes on that cute little angel, my heart melted. She's such a beautiful little angel. Before I could register what I was doing, I reached out to hold the baby in my arms.

Bryce and Maria were shouting, saying something about how I better not take their baby away. But then, I'm still the legal wife and we still had that deal where Maria would give us a child. I will divorce Bryce, but for now, I just want to hold this angel for a minute. Only one minute.

Bryce stumbled to me, but the three guys blocked him from getting to me.

I gaze down at her, smiling as she wrapped her tiny hand around my index finger. This is what having a baby feels like. I wasn't able to birth a child for Bryce. But will I ever...have my own? Will I ever have a baby?

     I look up when I felt someone stand behind me. It was Damian. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes then gazed at the bundle of joy in my arms. We both watched her as she starts opening those eyes of hers.

The reason I didn't want them to be free yet is because I just wanted 1 minute with the baby. They'll have her forever. I just want a minute.

She has beautiful eyes.

And it was blue. Bright blue.

She has her mother's eyes.

I gently kiss her forehead before walking her back to her rightful mother who was waiting to hold her. I didn't want to give her away, but I had to even if it breaks my heart. Maria took her away and I stepped away to allow them the privacy they needed.

Bryce looked so happy despite his current state.

I didn't want to watch them so I walked out of the room, leaving every one behind.

                    6 months later

                     MARIA

                     I cover my ears, exhausted and didn't want to listen to my baby's cry. Its currently 8am and my baby just won't stop crying. I'm so tired and sleep deprived. Bryce went out very early this morning to go look for a job.

Yes.

A job.

Alyssa may have set us free a day after I gave birth to my baby daughter, Camila Lorraine Hemsworth, but she didn't make our lives easy.

She divorced Bryce. With only a few thousands in the bank under Bryce's name, we don't have much. Our apartments is shitty and the rent is almost due.

Alyssa kicked Bryce and his family out of her home. All the Hemsworth company and business shut down or went bankrupt. No one wanted to hire Bryce after that scandal. Apparently Alyssa is very important in the business industry. She's VIP.

Risa, though, is still not free. She is forced to work for them as a maid. Like me and Hya before. Working to clear off the debt. For Risa, she will be cleaning and serving them till she dies. My father knows, but he doesn't care. He said its finally the time to let that witch go. Of course, my siblings weren't happy about it. There's nothing they can do about it. If they try to do anything stupid, they will be caught and killed.

And no, Risa is not with Nico's gang. I think they moved her to another gang. There she will serve. But lets not talk about her, I'm glad she's gone.

     ***

    Its 12. I've been trying to breastfeed Camila but she won't stop crying. I touched her forehead and panicked when it was hot. She has a fever.

O my god.

What should I do?

I pick up my phone, trying to call Bryce but then I was out of load. I stood up, got dressed and made sure Camila was wrapped warm. I'm taking her to the hospital.

       I wasn't going to bring my baby to a public hospital. No, I'm taking her to a private hospital, specifically Dr. Zhengs hospital. I don't have money, but we can find a way. There's always a way.

When I got there, I saw Lilith with Lyle. Honestly, their relationship wasn't easy because of that problem with Alyssa and Bryce. Lyle was angry that Lilith sided with Alyssa because he was best friends with Bryce. Somehow, they managed to make things work between them.

"Please, help me. She has a fever," I tell Lilith the moment I neared her.

    A nurse came by and took Camila from me. I followed them, worried for my baby. They brought Camila into a private room and I stop Lyle to borrow his phone. I dialed Bryce's number, calling him. He picked up on the 4th ring.

"Maria, I'm in the middle of an interview-"

"Camila's admitted into the hospital. She's sick, baby," i informed him, trying to keep calm. I told him the where we were and then hung up on him. I calm myself when Dr. Lilith came out.

"Is she okay?" I ask her.

"She has pneumonia, Maria. But we'll take care of her." Lilith told me. I nod at her before heading into the room to hold my baby while the nurses prepared things.

               ***

              Bryce and I have been here for days, staying by our baby's side. I've told Bryce to go look for a job while I stay to take care of the baby, but he wouldn't leave our side. I'm worried because we don't have enough money left. Lyle would occasionally drop us off some food. My father would drop by but even he didn't have much money. I didn't want to bother him too.

"Please get better, baby," I whisper, caressing my babys cheek. She's getting better and I'm glad she is. I want us to go back to the comfort of our shitty apartment.

      I was so tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I close my eyes, and surrendered to the dark.

      About 15 minutes passed by when someone woke me up. It was Doctor Lilith. She gave me a small smile, taking a look at Baby Camila who looked so much better than before.

"Today, you may go home. I've prepared you disharge instructions which the nurse will give you." Lilith explained to Bryce and I who are very sleepy.

"Um, about the bills-" i say shyly but she cuts me off.

"-oh don't worry about it. Someone already paid her medical bills. If you have any questions, please ask the nurse. I have an emergency to attend to," Lilith said before walking away.

"Do you know who payed the bills?" I ask the nurse who held a paper.

"I can't remember her name, but she's very beautiful." She smiled.

She.

Its a she.

Hey guys! Thats another chapter! I hope you liked it. Pls remember to comment and vote! You know the drill, my islaanders!

Who wants another chapter? I was planning to just leave it at that, but then....hmmmmm... Hahahaha!

Who wants a 2nd book? But for their children???

Tell me what you guys want and Ill think about it!

Love you guys, and Im so thankful that you reached this far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 6.3K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
290K 11.9K 37
Harper Collins was an orphan who spent the first seventeen years of her life in an orphanage. Life in an orphanage is not easy but she dealt with eve...
1.4M 50.4K 33
Mira Owens had a perfect life: loving parents, her dream job and a handsome fiance, who was one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. Despite...
4.2M 125K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...