𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 | 𝙗𝙭𝙗 𝙤�...

By awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. More

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
met gala. x A$APJaden
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
See You Again. x A$APJaden
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
first sight. x A$APUzi
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
𝙋𝙃𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist. x A$APCarti
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

magnolia. x Playboiuzi

2.6K 94 18
By awgenization

In which, ex-boyfriends bump into each other, seeing something unexpected while Carti shooting a music video.

2017 CARTI, BLACK HEAD UZI !

Mentions of:
•Pregnancy
•Intersex

♡♡♡

"Aye should we put the over here?" Carti snapped his dreaming, shaking his head no to Rocky.

"AIGHT QUIET ON SET, WE GOTTA MAKE THIS QUICK IN THE APARTMENT!" Rocky walked out, sitting on the couch while they record so it don't get them.

Carti walked in, seeing pierre laying with 2 girls. "Yo pierre, wanna come out here?"

♡♡♡

Carti POV!

Me and Rocky was on stand, dancing the and Recording. It was people taking photos, put on the media too see.

In New York I milly rock...

"AIGHT WE'RE DONE!" The director said, making us clap.

I hopped down, "I wanna do one part outside, with the crew. Who got my grey umbrella?"

"Right here." Rocky said, handing me it.

"Aight, Let's go." I headed out the door, going across the street to the closed bodega.

"3, 2, 1....Action!" The music started playing, me dancing to it.

♡♡♡

Symere POV!

I was carrying Magnolia in my hands, walking down New York to get to the train station.

Men was cat calling for my attention but ignored them. This happens every day, walking down these streets.

Don't they seeing I have a sleeping or wide awake baby in my hands? Like for fuck sakes, open ya fucking eyes.

I fixed her in my hands, not trying to wake her up. I want to get all sleep she needs, since she was crying all night. I covered her face a little bit more with the blanket.

"AYOOOO! YOU WITH THE BLUE JEANS!" I looked down to blue jeans, fuck he was talking to me.

I hear running steps coming behind, this man trying to hard. "Yooo! Mami!"

I put my phone in my pocket, about to walk through some music video. Suddenly I felt hand on my shoulders, now I'm pissed.

I turned around, kicking him right in the balls. "DO YOU A FUCKING SLEEPING BABY IN MY HANDS? FOR SUCK SAKE, IT WOULD SURE TELL YOU THAT I'M TAKEN AND SINGLE WHO DON'T WANT ANYBODY AT THE MOMENT!" I yelled, kicking him in the knee.

"My dick!" He groaned.

I checked on her again, still asleep. She must've not hear things in her like her dad do...

I backed up, until felt someone behind me. I turned around, my eyes went in shock who it was.

Carti POV!

When the person backed up on and turned around, I knew who it was.

It was Symere, who was in shock. "Symere...?"

"Jordan...?" He spoke up in a soft voice.

We left in silence, everyone was looking at us.

"How've you been?" I asked, seeing the nervous in Symere.

"I've been tired and fine...." He said, tapping his foot.

"Jordan listen I have to go...it was good seeing you. You look good."

"Wait...here's my phone number." I looked on the side of the blanket, a sleeping baby in Symere arms.

"She adorable..." I complemented, Symere looking down.

"Jordan I- I have to go..." He sped past me, taking the paper quickly out of my hands.

"Symere-" I turned then he was gone, not even down the block or anything.

The dude on the floor left too, disappearing aswell.

"Yoo what was that?" Ian said, coming up. "The tension was weird. Especially y'all exes."

I pay him no mind, I sat back down on the car, thinking to myself.

The baby he was holding looked exactly like me. Is he hiding something from me? We haven't seen each other for a long time, like a year and a half ago.

"Aight keep recording y'all." I said, grabbing the cup.

NEXT DAY !

Symere POV

I texted Jordan to come over, 3 hours after I got off from work.

Magnolia laid in my lap, cuddling on my pants. 4 months ago, I gave birth to her, not telling anyone, not even Jordan.

But now he saw me with her, he's needs to know now. I didn't how to explain it to him since I found out I was pregnant with her after we broken up.

"Magnolia, peek-a-boo!" I smiled when she smiles brightly, this is my life right here.

Our playtime got interrupted with someone started knocking on the door, maybe it's Carti.

"I be right back sweetie." I put Magnolia on the couch before getting to the door.

I opened up, seeing Jordan with a box with another big box.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He smiled, handing me some roses.

"Thanks, come on in." I opened the door wide enough. He pushed the stuff inside, shutting the door behind him.

♡♡♡

I giggled, putting my phone down. For the past hour, we was just talking, catching up with like old friends.

"But yeah, I miss you though. I really do, been kinda lonely nowadays."

"Yeah same, but I got something to keep me occupied." I smiled about Magnolia, my world.

He nodded, "Speaking about that, what's up with that." He drank some of his water I gave him.

I sighed, "It's your baby Jordan."

"I knew it." He said simply. "I could tell just by the eyes and lips, she was mines."

I smiled, nodding. "I thought if I told you, you would be confused about it, probably deny. Plus it was too much explanation to it. I found out after we broken up."

"Symere, it's okay. I probably missed the birth and everything else but I'm here now." He said, "Look, I brought you a stroller and expensive clothes for her. I didn't even spend a second with her, but I'm trying to make up."

I hugged him, smelling his good perfume. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"No, thank you. Can I see her?"

I got up to go to her bedroom, picking her up from her crib. I went back into the room, seeing Jordan with the brightest smile.

I handed her over, "She really is mines..." He smiled, fixing her blanket.

"Hi mamas..." He said to her, making her smile. I scooted over, watching it plays out.

"What's her name?"

"Magnolia." He looked up quickly, eyes looking surprised.

"Your kidding, after my song?"

"I'm not kidding, really is. I couldn't think of a name, but your song. So I named her Magnolia."

He shown his teeth, "Thank you." He slowly kissed me, feeling something brand new coming up in the air.

"You want my hand? You like my hand Magnolia?" He smiled even more.

She played with his hand, looks like she's having fun with it.

♡♡♡

Carti POV!

"Imma let you come on tour with me...explore the world with me, everything. When you get older, I'm going to get you a car to ride in..." I whispered to her, giving a kiss on the cheek.

We was walking around the apartment, having our moment. Symere was sitting on the couch, recording us.

I told Rocky and them that it was my baby and going to take full responsibility for it. Rocky praised me, giving me some encouragement.

"Your a good baby hmm?" I smiled, she's making my day better by the moment.

"She's so peaceful, oh my..." I gave her some milk, feeding it to her like how I do it to my baby cousin.

"I'm not gonna hurt her if I burp her?"

"No silly, you never did it before?" Symere asked, I shaked my head no.

"Just pat her on back softly.." I sat down with her, patting her back.

"There ya go...you're doing good." He leaned over, fixing her sock.

She eventually burped, becoming sleepy. "Shhhh she's going to sleep."

Symere giggled, leaning on my right shoulder. "Goodnight Magnolia..." I said quietly.

"She's so wonderful." I said. I check my apple watch to see it was 9pm, I've been here for 6 hours.

"Yeah, she's the world to me." Symere said, touching her hair.

"Thank you for letting me seeing her." I said.

"No, thank you for checking up on us. I really appreciated. I'm glad that we still on good terms." Symere kissed my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...