Life of a Rouge

By Twinkie2323

Evie a 19 year old lone rouge she-wolf is content with her life. She moves from place to place teasing the pa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Nuisance
Chapter 2- Your not my mate
Chapter 3- Ma...Mate
Chapter 4- let me leave
chapter 5: Freedom?
Chapter 6: rouges
Chapter 7: Diesel
Chapter 8- A run
AN:
Chapter 9: the cave
Chapter 10- lucy
Chapter 11: Abby
Chapter 12- snoops
Chapter 13- Nemo
Chapter 14- the meeting
AN
Chapter 15- The boys
AN
Chapter 17- blonde
An
Chapter 18-Attack
chapter 19-Taken
Chapter 20- hell hole
Chapter 21- Missing Mate
Chapter 22- Pain
An
Chapter 23- Planing
Chapter 24- fighting
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- life or death
Chapter 27- Gone
Chapter 28-For me
Chapter 29- Back to reality
Epilogue
An

Chapter 16- shopping?

933 19 0
By Twinkie2323

I woke up feeling warm and safe. I snuggled I to the warm brick wall behind me. WAIT!!!! Since when was there a warm brick wall angst my bed.

I try to move but I and stoped by and arm. I follow the arm and relive that it's connected to the brick wall, but It wasn't a brick wall at all, it was LUCAS!!!! What the hell happened last night. I looked down and let out a sigh when I realized I was still clothed.

That's when it hit me, the dream Diesel, him "claiming" me it tree days and me coming in here last night. What am I supposed to do. I can't tell Lucas about it, I would have to go over my whole back story and I didn't want to do that.

I was taken out of my thoughts when the arm wrapped around my waist pulled me closer to the brick wall. We I tried to resist I herd groaning coming from Lucas.

I turned to face him not expecting to be so close to him. I was so close I could feel his breath on the tip of my nose. "Good morning Evie" he said in a husky morning voice that sent a shiver down my spine.

God why does he have this effect on me I should feel nothing for him I don't want a mate. Right?

I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he only brings me closer to his chest. He berries his head into the crock of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"I'm hungry" I whine. He only groaned in response. "You know where not cave men we can use our words" I said teasingly.

"Why can't we stay like this" he asked.

"Because I'm hungry and if I don't eat soon I'm gonna get very grumpy and you don't want to see that" I stated cocking an eyebrow.

He paused before he responded with "I guess you do need food".

He let me go and i hopped out of his bed. I went to the bathroom to do my business before I came back to a very shirtless Lucas with nothing but boxers on.

I very quickly rushed past him and out of the door I closed the room and spun around to find a surprised Thorn. He raises an eyebrow questionably before sniffing the air.

When ever two wolves fully mate you can smell their partners scent on them. It's a way of claiming our territory for us wolves.

I growled a him feeling my wolf surfacing. I walked, more like stomped by him and down the stairs. "Wow someone's cranky" I herd from behind me.

Once I made it to the kitchen I started to raid the pantry and the cabinets. I was satisfied with the box of Frosted Flakes that I found. I sat down at one of the stools and started to devour the cereal.

Half was through the box Lucas came down."That's not a very healthy breakfast Evie" he said.

"Well it tastes good and that's all that matters" I scoffed. I saw the smirk on his face and so very much wanted to wipe it off his face.

"Oh and just so you know we are going shopping today" he said. I put the empty cereal box down on the counter and turned my head to him.

"What" I questioned

"I'm taking you shopping" he repeated slower this time. I stared at him in shock. "We leave in an hour so you mite want to hurry up" he said and with that I was racing up the stairs, tripping a few times.

I usually hated going shopping but all of the clothes I had where dresses and I hated that even more.

Once I got the bathroom I stripped and jumped in the shower. I turned the water on and stepped in.

After my usual 15 minute shower I stepped out and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to get dressed. I put on a dark green shirt dress with a floral pattern. (There a picture of it at the beginning of the chapter).

I can't wait to get pants and T-shirts today. I am never wearing another dress again. I went back I the bathroom to fix my hair. I decided to do a waterfall braid. (think Katniss from the hunger games)

Before I leave the room I throw on my white converses high tops. I skip out of the room and down the hallway. I slide down the rail and hope of at the last minute.

Lucas is sitting waiting for me. When I get down there he has changed into I white form fitting T-shirt blue jean and a black leather jacket. He looks so HOTTT in that outfit. Omg what am it thinking. Snap out of it.

'You can't fight the mate bond" Stela said in a song song way.

"I can and I will" I stated

"You need him and I need him, stop fighting him and just give him a chance" she told me. After that she blocked me out.

I herd a cough and snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you ready to go" he asked. I simply nodded my head and walk out to the same car we rode in yesterday.

After about a ten minute drive we arrived a a large mall. There where tons of teen age girls flocking in there and a few boys as well.

I went to reach for the door but to my surprise I swung open. "My lady" Lucas said in a posh accent. I stepped out of the car and started walking to the mall.

The first store we went to was Rue 21. I got four pairs of normal jeans and four pairs of jeans with holes. I then got some leggings, tons of T-shirts, and a cute romper. I hate dress but if I have to dress up for a date or something I need a nice outfit.

When we got in line it just crossed my mind that I have no money. I look up at Lucas and Sighed. "What is it" he asked his brows coming together. "I'm broke" I said "I can't buy these".

He looked at me then laughed. "I know know that sweetheart that's why I'm paying" he said in such a duh toon. I shrugged then handed him the clothes. "Umm what are you doing" he inquired. "since you're buying there are some cute sweaters I want to get" I said walking away.

After about an hour of shopping we went to the food court to rest. We have gone to urban outfitters, American Eagle, Forever 21, GAP, and Victoria's Secrets.

We where now eating something we got from a Japanese restaurant. I got hibachi shrimp and rice and he got steak.

"So" I said trying to break the silence. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. "Would you like to play 21 questions" I asked. His face lit up like a kid getting there gift Christmas morning.

"Ok you can start" he said.
(E)"Favorite color"
(L) "Blue, you"
(E) "Teal"
(L) "Favorite season"
(E) "spring it's the easiest time to survive, what about you"
(L) "Summer I have good memories"
(E) "when's your birthday"
(L) "January nineteenth, and you"
(E) "November tenth"
(L) "what's your favorite animal besides a wolf"
(E) "Tasmanian devils, there really cute but could bite you finger off"
(L) "sounds like someone I know" I couldn't help the light blush the crept onto my face. "My favorite animal's a tiger".
(E) "why"
(L) "is that one of you questions"
(E) "yes"
(L) "well I lost someone very close to me and tigers just remember of her"

My wolf was a little saddened by this. She wanted to know who this girl is and why she was so special to Lucas. Before I could ask thigh Lucas's phone rang. He picked it up and started talking.

When he hung up he grabbed the bags and stood up. "One of the border patrols found something we have to go" he said. I nodded then stood up grabbing the remainder of the bags.

Once we got home we Lucas got out of the car and grabbed all of my bags. I followed him into the house and to my room. He placed the bags on the bed then turned to me. "I'm head out, stay here Thorn is here if you need anything don't try to argue" and with the he left.

I sat there for a second before I walked out of my room and to the front door. I put my hand on the knob when I herd the voice of an annoying beta "where do you think your going".

"On a run" I lied.

"Your not allowed to leave this house Evie" he said.

"well I'm the Luna so you can't keep me here"

"Well you haven't been crowned yet"

I growled at him but the got a better idea. I stormed up the stars as if I was giving up then locked myself in my room. I looked at my trusty window and went to open it. Once it was open I jumped out, I shifted mid air. I landed gracefully on my paws.

I started to follow Lucas's trail after about seven minutes I came to a stop. I saw Lucas and his patrol. I stayed down wind from him so he couldn't see me.

I strained my ear to hear what they where saying. What to you mean there staying out side of the border isn't that a good thing" Lucas asked. "Well there right on the border but there not crossing over. There definitely plaining something" a voice I recognized as Marcus said.

"What are we supposed to do we can't attack the because they have done nothing wrong" Lucas said almost growled.

"Well we can go out there a look for clues, if they attack us then we can take then in for questioning and if not we might get a better idea of what we are working with" Alex said.

Lucas nodded his head and they all started to head off. I crossed the border and started sniffing around when I came across blond hair. "Well hello Evie"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An
I'm back. I hope you like this chapter. Surgery went great so I'm now bionic. YAY. I hope every one had a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Have a happy New Years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 204 24
Aim, a twenty-four year old werewolf, is determined to be part of the revolution that will shake her species to the very foundation. A dark past haun...
83.4K 1.4K 19
Jasmine is a rare werewolf; she's the only golden one to ever exist. But even in human form she stands out, being quite gorgeous. And yet, as luck wo...
794 78 5
Vivian was to become the Alpha female of a powerful pack due to an arranged mating set up by the elders when she was just three years old. The Alpha...
9.4K 532 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...