Florida Brazy

By wayda05

"Everything ain't good, I still wanna see better days.." More

COPYRIGHT
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
me hindering 🚁
FOUR
FIVE
Awww
AYEEEE

SIX.

2K 92 1
By wayda05

-unedited
Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Tampa, Florida

December 15, 2019

"Whatchu had to tell me ?"

"Oh yea ! Did you see what Adriana said on live ?"

"Nah what happened ?" He leaned down putting one hand in his pants while the other scrolled on his phone.

"She was like she was gon get her brother to set you up. Drunk talking and shit."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows leaning up. "When this was ?" He asked making me shrug and look over at Khia. "When this was Bre ?"

"Friday. I had done forgot to tell y'all, but I dmed her and was like 'Be careful whatchu say cause we 20 bout him.'"

"Cause period bitch got me fucked  up." I nodded. "At this point y'all just needa separate cause you just can't keep ya dick in ya pants." I told him seriously.

"Mannnn Ian tryna hear—"

"It ain't what the fuck you wanna hear. I'm just telling you how she probably feeling. That shit hurt forreal, yo nigga constantly cheating and shit and you sitting home waiting for him, knowing he probably just came from another bitch house."

"She be doing her ! Texting other niggas and shit !" He got defensive.

"And the shit started from you cheating ! What's texting a nigga ? At least she ain't fucking him and coming home to you ! They ain't linking ! You out here just fucking, like diseases don't fucking exist ! You can easily fuck her life up by giving her one, some of that shit scar people for life!" I said getting emotional thinking about how Wesley used to be.

"That shit don't hurt that bad to wanna set a nigga up !" He spread his arms apart.

"Just like you wanted Wes head for doing me dirty that's how her brother feel ! That shit ain't sweet ! This girl ready to give you the world and more and you giving her a fofofo !" I balled my fist up punching it in my other hand.

"Them bitches be hitting though." Kel mumbled. I'm pretty sure my slow ass would of laughed if this wasn't a serious moment.

I'm keeping shit real, brother or not. I sat and thought about how similar that the situation was to my recent one. That shit hurt knowing yo man constantly cheating. Especially if y'all grew with eachother, broke together, and built back up. You wouldn't think he out here cheating because you think he love you—which he probably do but he ain't showing it much.

"Aight Reign. Aight."

"Don't think I'm fussing at you, I'm just telling you think about her feelings." I told him making him nod. "Aight Re."

"Check her too. I know Hara probably ain't got fuck with you because y'all homeboys but, check innat." Nik pointed at him. "Lemme see them outfits you talking bout."

"Alright. And ion even know why she said that knowing that all y'all really homeboys. You and Wes just be playing around." I stood up shaking my head walking to my room. "What?" I furrowed my eye brows at Wes, when he stared me down.

"Whatchu finna do ? You need help cooking ?"

"Show Bre these clothes and yes."

"What clothes ?"

"For the kickback." I told him picking the opened bags up. "Hm."

"Mhm hm." I side eyed him walking out. "Weirdo hoe." I told him before shutting the door. Hearing him laugh I smiled cause I really be making people happy.

Yessirrrr parlay !

"Did y'all thaw the shit out ?" I looked around seeing everybody look at each other. "Y'all ain't right." I huffed sitting the bags down.

"I gotchu." Rambo got up telling me. "You know what a pack of ground beef look like ?"

"Duh. We be cooking all the time at Skilly house."

"Well my bad." I turned around to my outfits. "Okay so I got this." I held up a black one piece.

"It's a kickback tho. Dress laid back tennis shoes anything." Jamal told us minding our business. "Y'all gon be wearing anything ?" Nik asked him.

"Hell nah."

"Okay then." I flicked his forehead putting some clothes back in the bag. "How you wearing yo hair ?" Khia picked up some shorts.

"The braids I'm getting tomorrow." I said unfolding a white crop top. "These cute, wear this." She got the shirt out my hand holding it up with the shorts.

"Bettttt." I dragged getting all the bags up and clothes, walking back to my room. "Match one."

"Here." Wesley handed me a blunt. "Light that, I'm finna go piss."

"Yessir." I lit the blunt inhaling it.

——————————————————

"Okay so whatchu wanna do now is strain the grease out the beef." I turned around looking at the camera I made Kel record me with. Nobody else wanted to do it, he tried to front like he ain't wanna record me knowing damn well he wanted to. That's why he doing it now.

"Wait ! What's gon catch the meat ?"

"My mouth. I catch dick with my mouth." I turned around furrowing my eyebrows.

"You onnat high shit." Ram came and out a strainer in the sink. "You onnat 'neva had a house shit'" Nik sat a bowl under the strainer.

"Gimmie this shit." Wesley sat his paper towel he was drying his hands on the counter, taking the pot from me. I looked at all the people in my kitchen who ain't wanna record me.

"For mofuckas who ain't wanna record me y'all damn sho in this bitch watching." I dragged Kel over to the stove.

"Okay so these the shrimp we putting in the dip. Make sure you get the ones that's already peeled don't nobody wanna be taking shrimps out they mouth un peeling them and putting me back in." I told them stirring it up.

"Just go sit down."

"Will gladly do." I nodded going to sit at the table. Putting some glasses on I took my phone from Kel evading the video. Setting the timer on the camera a posed. "Woah bitch."

I picked my phone up looking at the picture. "Finna post this on Instagram." I mumbled going to the app.

reign305

reign305 high chronicles.😎

"You look dumb as fuck."

"Dumb as fuck look like me." I scrunched my face up at Sim. "I hope y'all wings good." I side eyed Wesley nem.

"Our shit delightful fuck you talm bout." Jarek made a face. "We'll fucking see." I stood up walking to the bar.

"I'm tryna get grunk."

"I'm tryna get grunk too, what it is ?" Nik raised an eyebrow. "Under age ting 1 and under aged ting 2." Jarek took the Hen from us.

"Bitch my deddy named Rylan Pager ! Last time I checked that nigga died when I was 5 !" I snatched it back.

"And last time I checked my daddy ain't give not nan fuck about me cause I'm gay !"

"At least you happy friend." I hugged her smiling. "Literally." Kel muttered.

"Po that shit up Re !"

"Ain't gotta tell me ticeeeeeee !" I unscrewed the bottle about to go get a cup. "Wait wait ! I wanna drive tha boat !" I told her leaning my head back opening my mouth, giving her the bottle.

"Bet." She started to pour it down my throat making me gulp it down. "Yessirrrrr. Gina you wanna hit this Hen ?"

"Bitch you talking like it's a blunt or some." Gina said laughing. "Yea. Lemme steer the boat real quick like."

"You done ?" Nik asked me making me come back snap into reality. I put a thumbs up closing my mouth. "You damn near drunk the whole bottle." Wesley shook his head coming to wrap his arms around me.

"We having sex tonight."

"You asking price telling ?"

"I'm telling bih. Hell." I told him. "The food done ?!"

"Why you yelling ?" Ram scrunched his face up. "Cause this my house. Where the rest of y'all at ?"

"They on a drop. Posed to be coming when they get done."

"Aight. Lemme fix me a 'Now' plate and a 'Emergency' plate." I nodded going to fix me a plate. "You greedy."

"This my house."

Couldn't wait to say that shit !
——————————————————

Double update ? Oh wow ! Don you doing gooooooooddddd !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 98.9K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"
Carry On. By liv

Teen Fiction

12.5K 337 47
“I wish I could just fly away to a better day.”
56.8K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"
2.7K 177 15
Story about me. Kailar. Ever thought about this bitch called life? I mean really sat there and wasted time thinking about your life. I have. Shit get...