He smells like strawberry (Bo...

Від Fatinheart

When baekhyun transferred to a public highschool to grow up and go out his bubble, he met a blonde kid who's... Більше

He lives in scenes
Everything is not what it seems
Sometimes I get tired people telling me to put my hands up in the air; so there
Would you play Tictacs with me? Forget not to use XOXO
Guys, I need your help!
A bribe and a bride
Sometimes it's good to skip dinner once in awhile
All we need is a little chemistry pt 1
Part 2
A drunk confession of love should never ever count
Thank you!

In a pipe he flies to the motherland

438 6 70
Від Fatinheart

Author's note:
This is a work induced by drugs. Forgive my failures. I didn't have time to proofread it. I started working on it at 11pm last night and was done around 9am earlier. I didn't stop writing except taking a leak or dragging a smoke. I also am thinking this should be the last chapter. What do you guys think? Thank you to all of you who even spared a little of their time and energy to read this. I love you guys. 😘😘😘

---------------------------------------------
The school work was hammering my head like road kill plus the hangover caused by the so called "long island iced tea" made by DO. It was hell. The only consolation is I spent a night with luhan. The final bell rang and music class was finished. Chanyeol kept on complaining whole day about his freaking headache. His mom said he's going to kill him if she finds out that he had been drunk. Unlike him, me and DO are screwed since our great older brother found out our alcohol beaten bodies lying on the carpeted floor of our theatre room and it is on a school day. Not even explaining we made our assignment and finished it so we decided to drink would diminish any damage that it already occurred. If I knew I would have stopped drinking but DO is such a great chef and now a really good bartender did somehow managed to hide the tiniest hint of alcohol in the iced tea. I am careless and I know it's not the first time this happened. So we're already on strike two. I am starting to feel guilt maybe Suho would suddenly snap and send DO packing on the first flight to France first class; since that's the only way we only know how travel. This is bad.

Then a figure outside the school was lurking behind the main gate. The figure somehow manages to catch a lot of attention. Especially, guys. They were like pulling around and whooping a whistle to catch the figure's attention but seems ineffective. Even the famous playboys, Jo twins, didn't stand a chance. I wonder who that figure is. It is the first that the famous Jo twins tactics didn't work; their innocent charms and extremely cute approach that would make girls swoon over them. I find them attractive but seriously Luhan runs the show around here with his not so approachable demeanor that screams "You're not even worthy staring at me!". Luhan suddenly appeared with Chen on his side.

"What's that commotion about?" Chen intrigued waiting for me to fill him in.

"I don't know. I just arrived here. That figure surely is worth seeing." I admit.

Since more crowd even girls are now glancing the figure with disgust maybe with a hint of jealousy.

"I think it's a cutie. Let's check it out." Chen said urging us to follow him. I look at Luhan which sighed of defeat which means we need to check it out even though by the looks of it Luhan is certainly not interested.

"You guys wait for me!!!!" A voice boomed behind us. It was Jessica. She looks so happy. Apparently, she's dragging Kris' hand.

"So you're two, okay?" Chen asked. Looking Kris suspiciously so that he'd be defensive and spill out what's the real score.

"He's on probation but I'm sure he will be at his best if he's going to please me." Jessica smirked looking at kris.

"Yeah, I am at your service princess." Kris said annoyed while eyeing me and Luhan for help.

"I'm finally okay with you hanging out with Jessica after our talk. You never forgotten our deal?" Luhan said. Giving Kris a stare that would mean death if broken.

"Yes. Luge. I remember. Now, you also play fair since you've been messing with that person's feelings for a while now." Shooting luhan the same intensity of a stare. Even though curious I decided to change the subject.

"Okay, enough you guys before this could end up with a showdown. Let's just check that party over there." I point toward the crowd in the distance ahead.

We walked while talking, catching up on what we missed with each others life. Mostly, it's kris' and Jessica's predicament. Looks like they're dating again but Jessica is putting Kris on a leash this time so that she can shape Kris on her own ideal boyfriend figure. Which is insane but kris' doesn't mind; maybe he loves Jessica that he's willing to compromise and let Jessica's illusion come to life to appease her even that means destroying himself in the process. I never seen him at peace for a long time until now. Maybe Jessica gives him tranquility amidst the storm of his life. A perfect sanctuary.

"Hey guys! Looks like everyone is getting along well." Chanyeol said changing his attention from the figure going to our little posey.

Oddly, he was not alone gawking at the figure. Sehun and Kai was there trying to impress the figure with their dancing.

"Yeah. So how's your headache?" I asked since the others was busy talking with each other.

"It was cured since I saw this hottie over here." Stating this over his loud voice to give emphasis and so that the figure hears it then gives a playful wink at the figure which if it is a normal girl would have a heart attack on the spot.

"Oh please. I am not interested in all of you. Seriously. Why don't you just leave me alone because I am waiting for someone." The figure said. It was a girl apparently. Her voice seems familiar and her uniform does ring a bell. If she's wearing a uniform, must be one of those private single gender school for rich kids that has a fancy name on it like St. Bart's or Notre Dame in the beginning then followed by the elitist location of the school and maybe their schools' specialty like for example St. Therese's school of Malibu for girls or Notre Dame Siena School of Berkley for the Academically Inclined.

Her statement made a lot of feedback especially for the girls who were eyeing her maliciously like waiting to pounce and pin her down when they have a chance. Some of the conversation I heard goes like this.

"What a bitch!"
"She doesn't belong here."
"Who does she think she is?"
"She'd better shut her yap if she still wants to live. This so not her territory."
"Boys, you should just ditch her, she obviously, is loving the drama."

Boys goes like this:

"Damn, I like it when they're feisty."
"Feisty? She's just playing hard to get. And. I'm so playing her game."
"Let's see if you're this bitchy when I ride you like you've never been ridden before."
"She's so hot."
"I like them fighting back."

Kai then broke the crowd's attack on the figure.

"Guys, treat her with respect." He boomed. "Sorry if they're acting like this. We never been visited by a pretty hot private school girl before." He smiled.

"Thank you. Sorry, if I'm single I would date you since you're nice." The figure retorted.

"I am nice too. That's why me and this guy Kai are friends." Sehun said out loud.

"I am currently dating someone. And he's actually here now." The figure smiled then look at my direction.

There she was. Last time I saw her. She was half naked. It's like a splash of cold water with blocks of ice projecting towards my face in intense force.

"Thanks for you time boys. I loved your company eventhough they are all directly mean to get in to my pants." She removed her back which is plastered on the gate for support then gave them a flying kiss, turned her attention to the clique of girls still busy gossiping about her. "And girls, don't be jealous, maybe if you focused on improving yourselves with the proper make up and treatments. You would look half as good as me. That's if you buy those expensive products that I use. Next time I will give you a list so that you'll know what to buy and so that you'll have enough time to save up." She smiled sarcastically. "Maybe." She ended with an amused look and laughed with insulting tone. Turned her back to them and walked over our direction.

People then suddenly start a frenzy of conversation.

"Stupid rich bitch. I bet she has no brain since her make-up suck all her brain cells."

"Great that she's leaving. I might not have the self control to not strangle her."

"She's dating someone here? Who could it be?"

"I don't know if I would congratulate the guy for dating her or would buy him alcohol to sympathize with his misfortune."

"Who's her boyfriend? Lucky guy."

"Look. She's walking over to Luhan. Why does everyone falls head over heels with Luhan?"

"He better not touch our Luhan. She could bitch out on us but I would never forgive her if she even lay a single finger on my prince Luge."

"Maybe, she's the girl that Kris left Jessica for. I wouldn't blame him. Rich and super hot."

"Kris is stupid if he left Jessica for her. She's hot and all but Jessica is the ultimate dream girl."

"Yeah, Jessica is the BAE! She's timeless."

"That girl is really taken too bad."

"I wish she's here to break up with the dude so that she'd notice us."

"Keep on dreaming, butthead. That girl is high maintenance. You can't even buy food for yourself properly."

"Yeah, she's so out of your league."

"Impressive that she could turn down hot boys. She's not a slut after all just hanging around here getting a causal hook-up."

"Must have taken a lot of self control to turn down the Jo twins, Kai and especially my sehun."

"What do you mean your sehun?"

"Wait, you think that my Jo twins is less hotter than Sehun?"

"So, what you're trying to say that Kai is not even a candidate of hotness?"

Amidst of this chaos of laughter, conversations, howling, long sighs, and cursing I seem to be unfazed. I was focused on that girl getting closer. It was like in slow motion; definitely not the good kind either.

She stopped in front of Luhan. Gave him a smile. My gut hurts like I want to puke. I am so tensed.

"Hey, luhan. Long time no see. It was good to see you." She said. "You too Chen." She winked at him

"I wish I am as pleased as you." Luhan said. Giving her a smile. Then The girl lean forward then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A burst of conversation erupted once again.

"Told you she's here for Luhan."

"Luhan, you're the man!!!"

"That's it hold my bag, I'm gonna stab her eye with my ballpen."

"You're right. Luhan does get every girl."

"She's kissed luhan then gave Chen a wink? She's a slut after all."

"That girl is trouble. But I bet she's worth it."

"I wonder if her lips are soft."

"Kiss me too!!!"

"Let me be your boyfriend. I would give you all of me!!!"

"You're pathetic Sehun. If you want a decent man that will never break your heart. Date me!!!!" Kai shouted from the crowd.

The girl looked back then gave them a wide grin. "You're mistaking. It's not Luhan I'm dating." She turned to me. Snaked her arm towards my neck and pull me on a long deep kiss. I was shocked. My lips never moved nor parted. She kissed me with intensity which I didn't reciprocate.

The crowd like gossips which they are started again with their specialty which is of course gossiping. They like sharks smelling blood.

"So it's baekhyun. I never expected it."

"Ewww."

"Dafuq bruh?"

"What on earth is happening here?"

"Is this a prank? Are we on camera?"

"Look at you. And you said that girl is dramatic."

"Baekhyun. You're the real stud!!!!"

"I am so relieved that it is Baekhyun and not Luge."

"Baekie is cute after all."

"You mean rich?"

"Shut up! Have you heard him sing? He's like the messenger of sex through song."

"One time in PE, he's so cute I want to run over him and rape him."

"We were in chemistry together, he's smart and adorkable. He can clean my test tubes any time."

"Whatever. I am still a Luhan lover. Luhan forever!"

"I heard him sing once and my ovaries nearly exploded."

"He may not be as perfect as Luge, but he has the attitude of a true gentleman."

"Luge is boyfriend material but baekie is husband material."

"You say that because you can live off his inheritance."

"I'm not a gold digger like you, bitch!"

"Please. Baekie is cute and all but Luge is definitely my only one."

"Baekkie. Atta boy!" I register the voice belonging to Kai.

"How can he nail a girl like her? Not to mention getting Luhan's interest before." Must be Sehun.

"Enough!!!" A voice boomed so loud that it silenced everyone. I was pulled back to reality. Taeyeon's lips still pressed on mine. I am now tasting her cherry chap stick. I immediately pull away from her and push her gently to give us distance.

It took me a minute to register where the voice belongs to. It was Luhan. His eyes burning with anger and distaste.

"So why are you here Taeyeon?" Luhan didn't even bother making his calm as he speak. "And you guys can go home. Shows over! Get out before me and Kris beat the hell out of you."
He shouted as the school busses arrived and pick the students up.
The crowd suddenly dispersed entering the busses, some walk away, and sehun and Kai is walking toward us now.

Gossips still floats on the air even they're marching away to their respected rides and destinations.

"Why's luge so pissed?"

"Never seen him angry before."

"Maybe baekie stole that girl from Luge?"

"Impossible."

"It is possible! He's rich."

"That girl maybe got tired with Luhan's I don't give a fuck attitude."

"True. Baekie has a better personality."

"Would you guys shut up and just move along!!!! Get your asses out of here." This time it was Kris. The annoyance in his voice is on a new level. I gave Luhan and Kris a look that said thank you. Luhan smiled at me which comforted me and Kris nod at me which probably meant "no problem" or "no big deal".

Most of the students are already on the bus upon hearing Kris they panic even more almost shouting to the bus driver to floor it. The students who were walking, from walking went to almost running. It was like a half sprint.

"So are you just gonna grin like a goblin while ignoring my question?" Luhan asked towards Taeyeon this time his voice is calm yet I can still sense some power in it.

"Are you deaf? I am here for my boyfriend. Not you." Taeyeon smiled.

"Hi! Taeyeon... What do you mean?" I asked finally finding my voice from within.

"I came here to check up on you. Seeing if you're unfaithful to me." She looked Luhan suspiciously. "I know you're a good guy baekie..." Her voice drifted. "But there might be someone that would be causing that problem."

Kai, Sehun, Jessica, Kris and Chen stayed quiet. Sensing they are now trapped in a battlefield.

" I'm just protecting what's mine. Im sure Jessica would know how it felt being betrayed by his boyfriend before." She said looking at Jessica.

"It is nice to see you too, Taeyeon. Me and Kris are on good terms now. So are you done with playing gold digger?" Jessica gave her an amusing smile.

"Yeah. Me and baekhyun shares a bond that we would never forget." Teayeon returns a smile.

"I guess once a slut always a slut. But at least you level up now. You're not messing with no broke. Did daddy cut off your druggie lifestyle again?" Jessica retorted.

"Playing the prude card here. Oh don't tell me, that miss cheerleader here, doesn't bring it on. Yes, daddy cut me off and my-business isn't as good as before. Especially my main clients are here decided to quit? Or change to a new dealer." Taeyeon laughs.

"Wait. So you did drug me that night?" I suddenly realized what happened. The real lesson.

"Wait... You what!???!?" Luhan's voice thunders. He's like thinking to punch Taeyeon.

"What you guys are talking about?" Asked Kai.

"Kai, Sehun, and Chen. I guess you better leave. We'll explain it to you tomorrow." Kris said. "But for now, me, baekie, taeyeon and Jessica. Let's talk somewhere private. Where we can talk this one out civilly possible. Or. Where we can kill each other that no one would find the bodies." Kris suggested.

"Let's go to the Grind." Taeyeon said.

"The grind it is." Jessica agreed. "It would be fun too just like the old times. Back when you're not a bitch." She laughed.

"As if you changed. Forever bitches remember?" Taeyeon said.

"Wait, you all know each other?" I asked clearly confused by the situation and what would happen.

"Me and Taeyeon were best friend before, then we fall in love with the same guy and we quarreled." Jessica said.

"And that guy turned out to be a total jerk. He dated the two of us at the same time and brags about it every time." Taeyeon said explaining it was years ago.

"Then me and Jessica was sent to a boarding school and got kicked after a year since they found LSD and ecstasy on our secret stash." Taeyeon blurted.

"It was good till it lasted. It should lasted of your big mouthed didn't rat us out. She was jealous of my new friend Tiffany." Taeyeon said with demise.

"It was never me. I promise. It might be your new friend Yoona. That walking stick." Jessica retorted.

"Stop! You guys are going at it again." Luhan said.

"So how did you know kris and Luhan? I asked. Trying to fit the new puzzle pieces in this new board of mystery.

"Oh luge is Jessica's cousin of course. He went to our beach house and spent summer one time. He was handsome and all but not my type or it is because he's Jessica's blood line that I found repulsive. Kris' is Jessica's boyfriend and his mom was pediatrician. So we went to parties together and I introduced Jessica to Kris. They fall in love and forgot about me." Taeyeon filled me up.

"You forgot to mention you also got involve with the drug mafia's son which we warned you about. So he just get you addicted to coccaine and crystal meth which is on a whole new level. What is his name again? Kris a little help?" Jessica look at kris for help.

"Oh yeah. It was G-dragon. That guy had swag. Scary respectable. A good guy until you get on his bad side." Kris said.

"He was the love of my life. But I met baekie and it changed. Baekie's so nice and has the voice of an angel. So he's better by far chance." Taeyeon put her arms on mine and we walked side by side to the grind.

"So GD did leave you alone?" Jessica asked. She seem interested.

Taeyeon went silent.

"Who's this GD person?" I asked.

"It's better you not know." Luhan said.

We were still walking to the grind and saw a person looming on the sunset's shadow. Make it two.

The one is a tall guy who looks devilishly handsome. His face is that handsome that screams trouble. He looks good wearing a tuxedo which means business. The guy standing next to him is like a King. He was also handsome not as handsome as the tall guy but this guy screams respect. His clothes are even better than mine. I follow the latest styles but he sets them.

I glanced at taeyeon and Jessica. They looked pale and seemed to see a ghost.

"I have a feeling you were not excited to see me." The shorter guy. The cooler guy said.

"G-Dragon." Kris said just a little louder than a whisper.

"I think you missed acknowledging me." The tall guy said. His husky voice filled the Grind.

The grind for you to imagine. It was located on a posh park where you need membership to get in. There's a red dilapidated gazebo made from acacia but still looks strong enough to stand for another 10 years with a pond circling it with ducks. No one frequents here by the looks of it since there are newer buildings on the east of the gazebo 80 meters away. Besides who goes to the park nowadays? Especially on a Monday afternoon. The gazebo is big enough to hold 100 guests for reception as it was used before. This is like a hangout place for rich delinquent kids.

"Whatever Top. You're predictable. Always GD's shadow." Jessica finally got out of her daze. She found her spunk back.

"So good to see you again my lovely Jessica. Still want my ecstasy or my love?" Top looked at Jessica like she's a prey.

"Ewww. I stopped taking ecstasy since I already have love. You remember Kris do you?" Jessica sneered.

"Yes, I do." Top said acknowledging the presence of Kris. "You two look good together. The LSD and the Heroine addicts. I mean used to be." Top laughs. "Kris, better take care of Jessica. Next time you make her cry I'll crush you." Top meant every bit of his words.

"Top. Chill. You know Jessica never had a spark with you. She just used you to sneak LSD to her boarding school." GD said to Top putting a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Look, Top. I never hurt her. You're girl, what's her name again? Is it Nana? That girl kissed me out of nowhere just in time Jessica walked in." Kris said. "If she wasn't a girl, I would have slapped her. I only loved one girl and always will." Kris spat with conviction. Then pull Jessica close as if she was in danger.

"Moving on. You seem to have a new company. Care to explain?" GD gestured his majestic hands on us like we're his subjects.

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet the famous GD." I introduced myself. I smiled to please him since GD and Top were like the bad asses incarnated. Fight fear with kindness. That's my approach.

"I see. You're Suho's younger brother?" GD narrowed his eye to observe me better.

"Yes, sir." I said with respect. I came out like I do it everyday. He really looks the one you need to respect.

"I like this kid." Top said.

"You're a moron." GD looked at Top with disappointment. "You should pay your respect to him. He's going to run the Byun enterprise soon. We don't want any bad blood to such a respectable family. Plus his brother is dating my sister. So that makes us Baekie sort of like brothers-in-law." GD came closet to where I stand and shake my hand and pound it. Just pounding my fist with GD makes me feel a thousands times cooler. Like I was a member of an elitist exclusive club.

"So Suho's dating Dara?" Top gasped with shock.

"If there's anything I can do for you baekie. Someone to kill, drugs, or just hang out call me. I really like your brother, good guy just like you." GD let on offering his services.

"What are you doing here on the grind?" I heard Taeyeon speak up for the first time.

"I was looking for my Tae-tae. I missed you. I heard you've drugged someone and somehow got him in the bed with you. Fine work, I admit, I expect nothing less from my girl when it comes to planning. I have taught you after all how to make things in your favor." GD looks at Taeyeon that even Kris felt the fear of his stare. "I must admit this is on a whole level of betrayal. I thought I scared all those private rich boys to not even get close. I was wrong. Now, tell me who's this guy. I will let you off the hook for spending the night." GD said his voice is so coaxing that you could shout your confession out.

"I will not tell you a single bit. It would only feed your ego. You will kill him I know. I loved him." Taeyeon couldn't look at GD's eyes. She's shivering. I know she's strong but even in this feat I am amazed.

"You don't have much choice. Taetae. You see. I am low on patience right now. I don't want to look like a monster in front of my new brother baekie but... I am so incredibly attached to you, you're like my trophy that I am proud of. Call me obsessed and all but I can't lose you." GD showed his gun hiding on his back. A golden mini shotgun with two barrels and implies it is loaded with big bullets that would certainly blow your heads off even if he missed surely shrapnels will still hit your bodies. I was speechless. Luhan went over me to protect me. I feel so flattered and deeply happy that somehow I felt safer just by luhan going in front of me. Kris apparently did the same covering Jessica which covered Taeyeon.

"Now, not to break your conga line or anything. I just want his name. Not a blow by blow story on how you cheated on me." GD trying to play with the gun's barrel. "So better spill the beans. If you cared about your friends. Let's start with this macho guy Kris." Aiming the gun at Kris.

"Hey, brother. Brother GD. Can you just let us go? Surely it's all in the past now. Can we all just forgive and forget?" I said with my friendliest tone hoping that I could put some sense into him. This is a life or death situation even my fight or flight instinct screams run for your life.

"Oh brother baekie. This is way before we met. Like a month ago apparently, am I correct taetae? You stir your plan in a Japanese restaurant that even I find hard to know. It was sort of an exclusive restaurant which is really good in keeping their information." GD walks sideways now but not letting his aim on kris drift. I am sure he's a good shot, the way he holds the gun likes it is an extended part of his body oozing with confidence plus the sharp look.

"I will tell you, take me home, and I will tell you." Taeyeon's train of thought is now obscured by the fear of this reality. I can't see why she's protecting me. I just noticed her eyes were leaking with tears. She's brave. I have found a sense of admiration with her. I would feel proud with her even if she confessed. I was about to speak again and tell me it is I who screw her. Even I was drugged and has no recollection.

"Taeyeon. Don't go with him. He never keeps his word. you know that. Hit me with your best shot." Kris said his voice wavering. A challenge but with a sure winner. Who wouldn't want to go screaming and running for their life once a gun is pointed at you. You'll definitely want to escape to safety as soon as possible. Somehow there's a strong presence in the air that glued our feet the ground. Our voices strained from expression like someone is choking us.

"You're really giving up you're life for that woman. Not a good way to go. For me it's a win-win situation since I will have Jessica finally to give me a chance." Top interrupted. He gave Jessica a wave of his fingers.

"Can you just shot me instead? I'd rather found it much more fulfilling." Jessica stepped out of their line and stepped forward. "I got this baby." She said to Kris.

"You called me baby, so that means we're back together now?" Kris voice sounded with glee.

"If we survived this. I guess you suffered enough. I will take it easy on you from now on." Jessica kissed Kris on the lips savoring every moment of it.

"Ahem..." GD faked cough. "Isn't this just romantic? Hate to break the moment but Let me just remind you. Guy with the shut gun here on a goal to get answers from his girlfriend. Bonus points for bravery though. i ought to make this interesting. Not to spoil your night and the romance. So... " GD voice trails. He made a long pause as if he is thinking; cooking up some heinous plan to get what he wants with a dash of entertainment. We all knew he had already thought of something before his voice trailed off. He just wants to make it dramatic. Put a little flair. A thrill of excitement. He then walked as if he's in deep thought. The suspense is killing me and the anticipation of the unknown way of his twisted mind puts us all over the edge. I thought he's a good guy that Jessica an the others were just being too exaggerated. I was wrong. Well, you can't blame. He looks very decent the way he dress, has a nice voice that is so cool to hear; like the voice of reason and all that matters; and he called me brother which make me feel at ease as a potential bond or connection to be on his team. First impression are often wrong. Those who said it were right. I guess expressions has truth in it. He stopped all eyes on him. Top has a grin on his face that is fueled by excitement like this way one of their leisures like Call of Duty to most guys or a movie marathon with best friends; on a Monday afternoon where the sun seems bloodier this day.

He raised his gun for emphasis them aimed it. The gun is aimed at me.

"Let's try a new approach. Luhan, would you like to be the test dummy?" GD asked with a happy tune.

"Only if you swear after you kill me you'll leave my friends alone." Luhan's voice said sternly.

"Yes. Yes. We got a deal. If you lived or I missed." GD stared at Luhan like puzzle he never figured out before. "The guy with the mysterious last name. If only you'd accepted my offer before to join us you would be standing here next to us. I always find you spectacular. Smart and very resourceful. Too bad I would shot you now." GD putting his finger on the trigger. "Any last words pretty boy?" GD shot a smile like he won the lottery.

"I hope you rot in hell." Luhan said with a funny smirk on his face.

"Funny. We're already in hell haven't you noticed? Heaven and hell is here."

"I beg to differ. This is a paradise. I am sure there's a special depth in hell that you belong." Luhan laughed.

GD Looks abashed. He never expected that kind of answer. Usually they just whimper with fear.

"Maybe he would be kicked out of hell!" Luhan joked to smoothen the tension. He's a ray of sunshine; too bad he only pulls this personality once in a blue moon.

"Why is that?" Top asked curious half laughing.

"He might steal the throne from Lucider. Surely, Lucifer didn't want that to happen." Luhan continued.

We all laughed. That is witty, I must admit. Funny too. I want this Luhan to come out more.

Then GD locked his gun. The sound silenced us and definitely means the show is now playing again. The commercial is over. GD looks he means business.

"I'm really sorry for doing this but I need to make a point. Which I hope would pull out the stupid freaking name of that guy!" GD shouted. Scary doesn't define him, honestly. The word scary would look like a cute little puppy; he's like more of a dragon the size of the Empire State with red gleaming eyes, poisoned breath, flame throwing capacities, claws sharper than the finest katana ever made, and scales as strong as 100 chainmails. "Such a shame, this would be the last time I will hear your jokes or see your arrogant I am too good for you stare moreover your potential; the great things you could have accomplished. I mean we could have done set on the journey to glory." GD paused. Eyeing Luhan like a disappointment.

"As I said go to hell." Luhan shouted standing firm. Like a greek warrior holding his last stand to protect what he loved.

"I'll see you there." GD hold the gun aiming from his head to his body. "We don't want to scratch that perfect of yours."

GD smiled suddenly his smile is blinding followed by a bang boomed. It break through the air demanding to be heard. Instinctively my eyes closed. I was deaf for a moment then I saw Luhan. He was still standing. He was breathing. Maybe GD missed. I was relieved. Luhan turned his head on me gave me a smile. He looks so perfect. His smile made everything alright. He then leaned his back on me.

"GD you missed." I said happily seeing Luhan alright gave me strength. I feel energy coursing through my veins. I loved Luhan. I don't regret the fact that I blurted out a drunk confession of love. His weight is getting heavier but I don't mind. Any body contact with Luhan is always welcomed. I remember our time together playing on my mind which plastered a smile on my face. Even he's mischievous and enigmatic I love this guy with all my heart. I am just happy to be next to him. I don't care if we're in hell as long as we're together. I took a big breath, inhaling his scent. He does really smell like strawberry. I smell also smell gunpowder in the air. My heart jumping with relief. Weirdly, tears fell down from my eyes. It might be due to shock or thankful that were alive and that Luhan is alright. A voice at the back of my head whispered, "is he?" Doubt I can't afford it at this moment. I have lived wit doubt all my life, I will not entertain it anymore.

"But GD never misses." I heard a voice of disbelief. My head turn sideways. Scanning the people who were frozen, standing like statues. It's a park after all, I mused myself.

I searched for the voice's owner. It was Jessica. I look at her. Tears flowing from her eyes like waterfalls.

Taeyeon looked petrified. Clasping her hands over her mouth to prevent her from screaming but no voice came.

Kris just stood there. His stance still looks strong and dignified. He has a posture of a soldier or a saint waiting for his death with pride and dignity knowing it is for a good cause. I can see fear in his eyes but that doesn't reflect his body.

"Really now brother baekie? At least Jessica knew me very well." GD smiled an amusing grin. As soon as he said it. I knew something must be wronged. I want to shout I'm not your brother. Not now. Not never. But i can't. I felt like jelly; jellies for sure can't speak nor shout. My knees are getting weaker, the ground seemed to turned liquid.

Luhan's body was too heavy for me to support, he's taller than me and he has muscle. My heart then broke to a million pieces. I glanced at Luhan. He's still smiling at me. I am confused. My head throbs. Not even the school unleashed hell combined with DO's long island iced tea hangover and Taeyeon's drugging couldn't compare. We were lying on the ground. I was sitting halfway while his body rested on my legs.

"Lu...... Han." My voice trembles as well as m hands as I tried to flick strands of his hair from his eyes. I scanned his body but my vision blacked out for a minute, my senses stopped working as if I'm rock on the ground, and time was on a stand still.

By the time, I regain my senses. My vision started clearing up. I hear voices. It was actually Taeyeon screaming and Jessica lunging forward to GD only being restrained by Kris.

I look at Luhan. He is still smiling. I was like what the hell did just happen? I am dumbfounded. All the energy his smile gave me vanished in an instance. Now, his smile is draining my energy and my sanity. I wanted to scream but I don't have the voice to do so. Luhan hold my hand. It was like electricity I feel him. He's alive, I tell myself. I am gaining my energy back then I noticed his touched is never this warm nor was I sticky. Maybe it just sweat, I told myself. My eyes still locked on his eye. Hey there angel, I joke myself. Fancy seeing you here, lying with me on the green grass, it sounded on my mind.

I was in a bubble with Luhan. Nothing mattered. It was just me and him.

"Jessica, calm down. You'll be next I promise. So, taeyeon better spill it out. Before you're friend here runs out of time." GD said his voice sharp with impatience.

"Look, doll. I don't want to slit your throat. So I suggest, you don't lunge at GD. What would you do? scratch him to death? besides, I am GD's bestfriend-protector. You know how I like playing with my knife? And better tell Taeyeon to tell us now before he lose his patience again. We don't want that, do we? Or just get shot with GD's gun, it would be over before you know it. Just like your cousin." Top said showing off his army knife. That thing looks deadly sharp as it shines the last bit of light of the sunset.

"You monster! I will hunt you down! You bastard!!!! I will kill you right now!!!! Let go of me Kris." Jessica voice is full of anger struggling to get away from Kris clutch.

Kris' face is full of dread. He looks disappointed with himself. He looks like he failed us. He's useless since he can't do anything with the situation. His eyes now scream of rage. It's directly pointed towards GD.

"You're a pathetic excuse for a man!!! I will shred you to bits with my bare hands. Let go of me! Kris!!!" Jessica shouted louder and then knelt down. "Please Kris. Let me go. Free me. If you really loved me, please let me do it for my cousin." Her eyes still flowing with tears. Kris just hugged her and knelt behind her.

"I do love you, that is why I'll never let you go. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you. I'll die if I lose you again. Call me selfish! Every word on the cursing dictionary. I am sorry." Kris said crying. Jessica sobs hard in Kris' chest. They both accepted their fate. To be together.

GD pops new bullets on his gun. Loaded it with ease like he's born with a gun. This got our attention. Then he meant what he said. He aimed the gun at Jessica.

"Must it be this way taeyeon? Don't be selfish, I just want his name. If I knew you well. You don't consider anyone as a friend." GD said sweetly like a kid asking for a piece candy then his voice changed back to the his normal voice. At first I thought it was cool like you wanted to be his friend but now it sounded like what it really is. Cold. Sharp. Dictating. Demeaning. If satan had a voice it would sound like this. I had managed to peel the mask of his voice, no sugar coating added.

"I hate to break up you two again but Jessica has just been nominated to be evicted from Big GD's house. Still not giving me that precious name?" GD looked at Taeyeon.

"Never tell him his name. Don't be such a rat. That's the only way you will keep him safe. if you ever meant what you said that you loved him. Prove it. Earn your way to redemption. It's not yet too late Taeyeon. Remember that he will still kill us. Make you his personal trophy as long as he lived. Pushed you against your morals until you lost yourself. He will keep you alive. He might torture you to get it but I know you're tougher than who you think you are. I am sure he will keep baekhyun as well alive. He is family oriented. He will not get on Dara's bad side." Jessica smiled reassurance at Taeyeon. She stood up. "Don't let our sacrifice for that person be in vain." She awaits for the bullet to enter her skin with full of her self. I remember Jessica. The school's prettiest girl. The it-girl. The ice queen. The cheerleader. An opinionated person. A fighter. My friend.

"So brave. That's what I always liked about you. But you never seemed to learn to close your mouth when you need to. Quite a motivating speech, don't you think?" GD looked at Top waiting for his opinion

"It moved me." Top said sarcastically acting like his heart hurt by the grasping it over his suit. He pulled a rose from the pocket, kissed it, and thrown it over to Jessica.

Jessica flinched with disgust. Stepped on the rose hard. Kris was stunned. He is still behind Jessica. I looks like Jessica is shielding him and Taeyeon.

"What a waste of a good red rose. Now, that you tainted with your hands." Jessica spit on the ground. Very unladylike which is opposite of her dainty way. She tough yet graceful. She doesn't need to be boyish to look like she is made of steel; she did it with elegance, grace and, confidence.

"Kill me instead. Let them go." Pleaded Kris."Jessica doesn't know anything about Taeyeon. They stopped being friends..." Kris was cut off.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know after the boarding school incident." GD smiled. "It's easy to make Yoona fall into my hands. It's easy to play with people's hearts. She made everything I order her with no hesitations. Make you two drift away and go on separate ways by befriending her so that I could have monopoly of Taetae's time. Then she rat you two out since I told her I am in love with Taetae. She was hurt but she found a purpose I set-up by giving suggestions on getting even. She is on a role of making your life miserable at boarding school. All behind your little noses." GD seems proud of that plan. "Then she killed herself due to depression. What a nicely executed plan with no effort. No trails. Clean." He laughs. "Then I found Taeyeon make her mine. She made me as her world. What I really wanted had been mine. Then she actually met a guy in a competition. She somehow remember the old her. She wants to break free from me. She found the guy that is so pure and innocent she wants to have him. His voice to quote her "is like listening to a baby being born; a new start. The essence of hope." To remind herself to be good like she used to be. It is inevitable though; old habits die hard. She used what I taught her and never been more proud. The thing is, she used it to hurt me. It wounded my ego, my reputation, my worth, my name, my credibility, and even though I hate it. My soul. My heart!" GD looked hurt. It's the first time he lowered his guard.

"I detest you. It's good that Taeyeon had finally bumped her head to get away from you." Jessica spit her words like daggers.

"I like you too Jessica." GD answered as if Jessica said she likes him and as if it's a valid respond to what she said. It only means one thing he's shutting her up. Leaving no room for small talk, burst of words of loathe, funny jokes, or more confession. "And Kris, I would say pass to the offer coz you're next anyway. I hope you love birds find paradise in the after life." GD looked to Top again. Tapped his shoulder with his gun. "Hey, Top. I knew you wanted to try that knife of yours. Let's kill these lovebirds together. So that in that way they'll never bead the fact that one of them will leave one first. I am not that cruel after all." He then raised his arms asking for applause like he said something worth giving praise. Top his tall muscled scary handsome sidekick clapped like a toddler.

Top stride forward to where Jessica and Kris were. I just stare at them. Still my mind and body doesn't cooperate. I look at Luhan. He is still smiling. His eyes though somehow is losing the luster that was even brighter and shinier than my mom's finest diamonds.

His hand still holding mine. It used to be so hot awhile ago than what I remembered before. It isn't sweat that was sticky. It was his blood. His red blood that seemed now dry. It is dark now. A purple shade enveloped the sky. I checked his pulse just like the coach taught us in CPR. There's a pulse. Good, I told myself. I then looked at his body. That's where GD aimed it, not in the head. I'm so stupid. I scold myself. I saw a stain of blood on his stomach. I quickly opened his polo's buttons. Thank goodness he's wearing this. I saw his stomach where his precious abs were before. It is still there. I try to focus on the wound. Blood still leaks out. If I don't hurry he might die of blood loss. I looked into my resources. I finally found my bag strapped at my side all this time. I rummaged through my stuff. Cellphone? He will shoot me of I call. I'm not that stupid. I need something sharp to get the bullet out. I found my Mont Blanc metal pen. I scoop it. I opened it removed the ink container to lessen the contamination. I looked at luhan. He's now breathing heavily. I need to disinfect it somehow. I need a lighter but I don't smoke to sterilize it. I don't have alcohol either. I just need toimprovise using my davidoff cool water perfume assuming it's alcohol based. I sprayed it on the pen's shell. I waved it in the air to make it dry faster. I used the tip of the pen to scoop the bullet out. I know I am saving him but it felt like stabbing him and his heavy breathing doesn't sound reassuring. I was hurting with him. I need to work faster. Time is not on my side. After a few stab and forcing the bullet out. I felt overwhelmed by the feat. I was regaining hope. I can't lose him. His breathe then stabilize somehow. His eyes then closed as if he finally felt relief and too tired he passed out. I applied pressure on the wound. I bit my sleeve of my 3/4 shirt from Calvin Klein. It's no use. Designer brands are known for their quality and durability. I searched my bag. I found my towel from St. Yves. Luckily, I haven't used it today so I'm sure it is somehow pristine. I don't use handkerchief that much but I have towel with me since I sweat a lot plus I like its soft yet rough texture. I am lucky I tell myself. It tried to free it from my deep bag. I am successful with the first tug, it's now free. I tried to mentally measure it by laying it on his from where the wound keeps bleeding. It's not enough to circle over his body like a bandage. I need another fabric. The wound is turning purple. "Don't die on me now. We can make it." I keep saying for the both of us. I searched his pockets. Bingo! Another handkerchief. Ferragamo limited edition long handkerchiefs. I feel extremely lucky. I released my other hand on the wound and quickly connected the two ends of fabric forming a good length would be enough. I raised Luhan's body for leverage to insert the fabric with one hand. I quickly tied it making sure that the towel was on the top for better absorption. Luhan winced in pain though he's now unconscious. It's a good sign that he reacts to pain. I tied it tightly to prevent more blood to leak. His breath seemed heavy but after a few it became silent. Please, I know you can make it through.

After I'm done with my Grey's anatomy improvised surgery with experience learned just by watching those doctors. It was harder than what it looks after all. I looked at my surrounding. Kris has a knife in his neck kneeling on the ground. Top looked his enjoying this alongside with Jessice which has a gun pointed at the back of her head. A few inches in front of them I saw Taeyeon lying on the ground. She looked beaten up. I see blood on her lips. She's screaming curses at the two demons. I looked at Jessica and Kris even though they earned matching bruises on their faces and busted lips, it's a sign they fought, they were holding hands. Unafraid. Happy. They put on a smile like the share the funniest joke that they only knew.

"I love you Kris." Jessica said grasping a little tighter.

"I love you Jessica. I'm sorry for my shortcomings." Kris looked at Jessica even though that cut his skin on the neck a bit.

"I never thought you'd be this hard taetae. Last chance. I swear I mean my promises this time." GD said at his shove the gun at Jessica's head which made her grunt with hurt and anger while her head bobs forth and back.

The knife on Kris neck became tighter. It looks like its cutting on kris' skin. I know they are protecting me and Taeyeon, but I can't. I am not that selfish. I may live but everyday would be even worse that being shot in the head repeatedly by a machine gun every hour. The guilt would be much more heavy than the weight the Titan Atlas carried. It's like my body lived but my soul perished and doomed to eternal damnation in a prison called the body.

"I will tell you!!!!" It was taeyeon she finally break. Her voice is the sound of complete surrender. She looks like she's withering every second.

"It was me." I said. I'm not scared, I'm not even angry. I said it as calm as the deadness I feel inside.

GD and Top gasped. Then gave each other a confused look. Then laugh, it sounded completely stupid to them or they thought it was a joke. Then when they stopped and saw that we're not kidding. GD paused.

"You must be shitting me! Fuck!!!!" GD boomed his voice loud with frustration.

"Why would I lie to you?" I challenged. "You've got all my cards." I sounded a little confident now.

"Ain't this night full of surprises." GD bellowed. "Brother, brother. What the fuck!? You banged my girl?" He sounded like he couldn't believe it. He walks back and forth. He turned to me and kick me in the gut. It hurt like hell but I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. So I suck it up. Luhan had worse I willed myself. Then he used his heel to stomp on my stomach then aimed his gun at my head. "I said I wouldn't kill you. I might reconsider this though. What you did is unforgivable. Very indecent. So unbrotherly." He then turned to Taeyeon. "You could have chosen Luhan. He's better looking by a mile. All the ladies love him. Or Kris to get back at Jessica. Yet you choose this guy. My soon to be brother-in-law? My sister is already engaged to Suho yesterday and we had dinner with him. I wouldn't want her go be sad or cancel their incoming wedding since Suho will be grieving for the poor baekie. This is so ridiculous." GD sounded so confused and betrayed. His hands are flailing over his head, exaggerating his disbelief. He then keeps on kicking the grass like it was his enemy.

"Nothing happened between us. I just made it look like something happened so that Baekhyun will learn to love me. I'm sorry baekie but I was desperate. I know you're not going to love me like you loved that person. I went to extreme measures. I was brained wash by GD's voice from my past. The concept of Nihilism that he instilled in me. Nothing is wrong. Nothing is right. To make it simple so that you can understand. All is fair in love and war." Taeyeon is struggling to crawl where Jessica and Kris are. Her breath is strained from the effort.

Top and GD released them so they moved a little bit further from the two. Both hugging each other. They're near me, a good one meter apart. I managed to stand to get away from them. I want to attract as much attention to me so that they would leave the others alone. I moved farther from Luhan just in case they would hurt him again. When I manage a good distance. I knew it was safe to talk.

"Well, if you come now with me. I will let them live. I promise." GD pleaded. He looks like he means it.

"GD I am sorry. I just don't love you like I used to. You were manipulative. Every thing is a game to you. You're immature. You're not capable of love. You're a monster! You never took anything seriously. You play with other's life like it is just a trash lying on a corner. I'd rather die than to be with you." Taeyeon kept a good eye contact with GD as she speak what is on her heart.

"I am sorry. Please come back. Give me another chance. I can change." GD pleaded on his knees looking he is lonely and worthy of pity.

"You're incapable of changing. I have given you multiple chances to change. You never did. Especially now, you harmed my friends. Yes, you heard it. They're my friends. I mean it. They are a million times better than you. I feel happy with them. Unlike you, you feed me misery, jealousy, and anger so that I would cling to you. You had destroyed me. It would never happen again!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

"You will always crave my drugs. Crave my power. You can never be free of me!" GD shouted then laughed. "I will always be a part of you." He smiled.

"You may be but you're my past. I could always start a new leaf. Hope for a brighter future. And I will start with my present." Taeyeon countered. "Besides, Jessica and Kris changed and they're known as the LSD queen and the Ecstasy king, I'm sure I would have it easy. Just to let you guys know. I'm clean for over a month now. I used my last drugs on baekie." Taeyeon sounded optimistic then she turned to me. "Sorry for getting you drugged and dragged you all into this." She said sheepishly.

"What about me? So you guys just have an epiphany of change. Do you seriously think I would just let you go and chase the rainbows together with your two unicorns." GD laughed with stares at us like we were fools.

"Here's a thought you never heard before. You can serve some jail time." A voice behind GD said and a click of a gun. All of sudden a gun is behind GD. "Freeze don't move. Put your weapons down and keep your hands up where I can see them." Apparently it is a police. He looked familiar though. The two dropped their weapons and put their hands up. He glanced at me and survey the scene.

"An ambulance is on its way. Good job by the way creating a tourniquet around his wound. You can be a good doctor someday." The policeman said giving me a thumbs up. He's handsome, like his face is not from here. His like an alien; extraordinary.

"Thank goodness! The police came. How did you know we're here and how did you get in?" Jessica said still cuddling on Kris' embrace. "An hour earlier or 30 minutes ago wouldn't be so bad as well." She sounded like a bratty child.

"She means thank you, officer. She's just stressed out. Don't mind her." Kris said putting a hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"Sorry about that. I just noticed you guys. I was out on that wedding there. I decided to take a walk then I heard someone screaming "I will tell you." I sensed she was in a sort of a predicament since her voice sound strained and has hurt in it. I tried to search where the voice came from and saw you guys. I called for my friend to help me. He's actually right that tower 90 meters from here. He's a sniper. So, no funny business from you two. Don't doubt his skill. His range is up to 100 meters trust and he never misses. You can look on that laser pointer on your chest to prove it." He said and we looked at the red dot on GD's head. "You guys can relax now. You're safe."

"I wish I could tell you two the same. I don't use cuffs. We have orders to shoot to kill." He smiled to GD and Top. "I guess, you'll be missing your sisters wedding. That's if there's still a wedding going to happen." He chuckled. "If I'm your brother, I would steer clear from their family." The policeman said to me.

"Hi officer. What's your name? You look familiar." I asked.

"Hey baekie. Focused on my cousin. I thought you're in love with him. He's not yet dead and you're already with this hottie." Jessica glared at me.

"Why are you so bitchy? We ha just been saved." Taeyeon laughed at Jessica.

"I guess your bitchiness is contagious." Jessica countered.

"Baekie. You don't recognize me anymore? I am hurt." The policeman laugh feigning a little bit of hurt after.

"I am sorry but I have no clue." I said. His face now is really getting close to memory. I remembered his face but I can't a name to it. "Uncle..." Managed to say. "Uncle Sohyun!" I shouted.

"Come here. Let me give you a hug. You've grown now." He laughed.

I hugged him and flinched from where GD kicked. Uncle Sohyun pins GD on the ground using his left foot. He tried to wriggle out but it's no use.

"Looks like you've been beaten up. Still, skinny. I will feed you meat. Isn't DO feeding you right?" Uncle sohyun asked.

"DO is the best. You know it." I replied.

"Wait. You're his uncle? Aren't you young to be an uncle?" Jessica managed to escape again kris' hand. "Invite me on your family reunion." Jessica winked at my uncle.

"I'm flattered by the complement. I am already 24 years old. I can still pass for a highschool student right?" He laughed. "His dad is my cousin and I was born at the same as his older brother Suho was." He explained further.

"Hey Jessica. I thought you were my girlfriend. Why are flirting with him? And weren't you just angry with baekie earlier for flirting?!" Kris snarled at Jessica. They look cute fighting.

"It was a moment thing. I don't date uncles of my friends. Sorry." Jessica said. She hug Kris which make kris turn his back on my uncle. As soon as kris turned his back she mouthed "call me, +190******" then winked at my uncle we just laughed about her crazy antics.

"I am single now. Baekie, I'm breaking up with you. It will never work out. We share the same interests." Taeyeon said. She then moved to my uncle. "Can you please put these bad guys away? They are very awful with us. They even hurt your nephew." She baby talked.

"What's with that baby talk?" GD said annoyed.

"You have the right to remain silent. I hope you use it or else I'll kick your balls you bastard!" Taeyeon flipped out. "I mean you awful man." She smiled sweetly.

"Look at her. Unbelievable. She's like a slut." Jessica snorted.

"You're just jealous coz you and Kris just got back." Taeyeon put her tongue out at Jessica.

"I don't think you behave any better than her anyway." Kris said eye rolling Jessica.

"Ladies, enough. No need to fight over me. I don't date under aged girls. I am a cop after all." He looks at Jessica. "I don't like unfaithful girls cherish your boyfriend. He seems very decent." He turned to look at Taeyeon "I don't date my nephews ex. It is like in the bro code." He laughed at me. "Maybe he's still hang over from your relationship."

"Uncle sohyun, it never even existed." I said then glanced at Luhan.

"Is my baekie, having girl problems?" He asked. This awkward. What should I say? Luhan is the one that I loved. I guess I need to be true, no hiding ever.

"Trust me he never have experienced having girl problems." Jessica said.

"Uncle. I am in love with that guy. He saved my life. His name is Luhan. Call me whatever you want. Gay. Fag. Etc... But this is me. I am not like one of you guys that are chick magnets and grabs a girl at every country you visit." I said honestly. I am afraid of his reaction but somehow I felt relieved.

"I would never thought...." He drifted. "This abomination the society thinks..." He puts his hands on his head. "It is a lot to deal with." Uncle sounded confused.

"Uncle. Are you alright?" I asked suddenly felt guilty coz he looks like he's gonna have a heart Attack.

Then a bunch of police came and medics from an ambulance arrived. They took Luhan away on stretcher. Jessica and Kris was about to climb the ambulance. I looked again at my uncle he's like processing. Both are waiting for me and Taeyeon to hop on.

This is stupid. I could just deal with him later. Taeyeon arrived near the door of the ambulance. When my uncle grabbed my shoulder.

"Go save your boyfriend! I am messing with you." He smiled broadly; proud even. I was just deep in thought on who would join me go for some strip club while I'm in town." His voice seems disappointed. "I waited for your 18th birthday for this to surprise but you seemed to surprise me more." He continued. "I'm always proud of you. I love you little bacon." He messed my hair. "Get in. Or he'll die with you prolonging the trip for the hospital."

"Thanks uncle. Talk to you later." I said. "See you at home. Are you staying with us, right?" I asked.

"Let me think. You got yourself in trouble, almost died, plus you admit your gay which I'm sure your brother still don't know. Tempting...." He is I'm deep thought.

"Sure. See you. I wouldn't miss seeing Suho unleash he'll on you later. Good luck." He smiled then returned to his troops.

"See that kid over there! He's my nephew and he's gay. Now, he's going to save his boyfriend. Police car 1 and 3 come with me we will be giving them a police escort. Police car 2 take these criminals to their new home. Any problem with that?" My uncle tapped on a police mobile and went it to drive.

"None, captain. Gay is okay!!! For your nephew's boyfriend!!!" The policemen said as if it was drilled on their job to say these things. It was good to hear. It cheered me up.

"They're not yet boyfriends. Baekie still has some issues!!!!" Jessica shouted back. "I hope they can cure chicken in the hospital!!!" She added.

The medics already tucked Luhan properly and applied the first aid to prep him up for the operation later I guess. Which means we're good to go.

When we arrived to the hospital. Luhan was immediately rushed to emergency room. While the rest of us we're blocked from entering and advised to go to the out-patient department since it is mostly minor injuries. It will take a few hours for the operation so we give in to the nurses suggestion.
I had a last glimpse of luhan. His hand was pale. His chest barely rises. He lost a lot of blood. Even I'm not a doctor, it is just common knowledge. I'm really nervous. I knew he will make it. He must! All is well. All is well. All is well. I calm myself with this mantra. I learned it from the movie 3 idiots.

Hours past and we're done with our medical. Kris, Taeyeon, ad Jessica had stitches cuts. They said I was lucky enough. Then I had big purple bruise in my stomach. We were all went through ct-scan just to make sure. Turns out it was Kris' father that checked us up. Jessica was all red when Kris' finally introduced her. And found out it was one of the factors they fought before which added to the reason for a breakup. Turns out Kris' dad is okay with him dating and called his mom and they had a mini family reunion with bruises, cuts and a whiplash. His dad said why would he be mad? It's a miracle that someone could tolerate Kris' behavior. Such a sour puss, his mom said. Jessica is a hit with Kris' so I leave them be. Taeyeon already done with her check-up went to the police station to testify and file charges against the two demons.

I had a broken rib which they advised for a surgery. I am going to be prepped in a few. I also have one of the shrapnels on my side that needs to be removed. I am not much of a fan of hospitals so I regret it. Luhan is on operation room 1 right now on his 8 hour surgery. He needs blood as well. Jessica already donated since she was type O+. I also screened but I'm an AB+. Taeyeon is B+. Amazingly, Kris and his parents are O+ so that settled it for the operation. Jessica is really lucky to have Kris and Kris the same.

They put me on the waiting list for blood. I can't get a surgery unless they found me a donor. I remember DO has the same blood type as me. So I called him. I explain that he needs to go here. He complained that it is already 8pm on a school night. He arrived around 8:30pm. By the looks of it he snuck out. He's wearing board shorts and a plain white tee with his flip flops.

"I wouldn't even ask. I'd rather wait to hear everything with Suho around." He smiled and donated his blood. Sometimes DO steps up to be my older brother. I am lucky to be his family too.

I need another bag more so I called my friends. Chen apparently has AB+ blood but he's undernourished. Which I found ridiculous since he eats a lot. Next came Chanyeol, he just had chicken pox a week ago, which is a no. Lay is type A. Xiumin is type B. Kai and Sehun are type O-. I thought about someone who might share the same DNA with me. I called uncle sohyun. He seems flattered me asking him for help but he's type O+. Great. Who would be able to donate blood at such short notice. The bleeding from my side but the doctor said the longer we wait the higher risk of internal bleeding. Since the rib is puncturing my muscles which later on could prick my lungs.

I can feel the pain now. It really hurts. I can't breathe properly now. I can feel the rib moving poking through flesh. The painkiller given to me was wearing off and the adrenaline was gone an hour ago.

Then as I am keeping DO company on his bag donation. I saw Suho on his way here on the cctv beoadcast. Business suit and a scowl. Oh boy! please rib just stab me in the heart and let me die.

"DO. Suho's here." I informed DO.

"Nice try baek. He won't come here. He's asleep by 9pm." DO said to me.

"Then please try to explain that guy who looked like my brother in a Prada blue suit?" I asked as Suho approaches a block away from our room on the CCTV.

"Could be anyone." DO ignored me. Still focused on his donation.

"I had call. You were just in trouble earlier this morning and now you managed to top it. Bravo!" Suho's voice is scary, hurting, and sarcastic.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean anything of it to happen." I said sheepishly.

"I was just here to donate blood to baekie since he will be needing an operation." DO said still fascinated how blood is red.

"I am aware of that. Don't expect that you're in a better situation than baekhyun. You were the mastermind of everybody's hangover. Not only that you parked on my a curb blocking my car. I have to drive the Bentley! Then you sneak out and used my prized Ducatti!!! You didn't even wore a helmet on the way here did you?" His voice raised.

"I'm sorry." DO started.

"Save it. You're gonna share punishments with baekie since you two will share bloods later." Suho sat down next to baekie.

"I already have my blood transferred to you. I have donated here every year since I was 18. So. Even if DO didn't donate. You would still have the operation. They only just needed my card to retrieve it from the blood bank and put you on priority." Suho said then DO pack was full.

They walked me over my private room. It was one of the expensive room in the hospital coz it looked like a hotel room. Spacious. Large comfy bed, a living room, bathroom, and a kitchen.

I lay there for 30 minutes DO and Suho was silent. No talking. I hadn't eaten anything. I missed dinner yesterday, breakfast today and lunch earlier, and now dinner since I'm not allowed to. So I am hungry and thirsty. Even water is a not allowed. I stared at the white fluorescent lights on the ceiling. I kept praying for Luhan to be okay. I would do anything just to make him be okay. I'll even play with death or sell my soul to the devil. I tried to remember the good times. I kept looking back to my old memories, my parents pranking us that their Santa Claus and would give us a chocolate in bed if we promised not to tell our parents, Suho when he was 10 years old playing with me and uncle Sohyun at our ancestral house near the city center on our family reunion, hanging out with Lay, Tao, and DO at the country club learning how to swim, then the one that hurt a lot seeing Luhan at the bus for the first time. The boy with the beautiful blonde hair. I stopped imagining or retrieving my memories. It will ultimately find a way that lead me to Luhan's memories. The doctor came in afterwards she was of average height, chubby, and hispanic pretty. She introduced herself as Imelda and she's the head of orthopedics. She explained how the procedure works and done. I just nod and nod. She said after I was pricked by her magic needle that would completely put me at peace; the prick is the only thing that hurts during the operation. She is a good woman I believe since she's easy to deal with.

She made me prop my back. My knees are on my chest and my arms are hugging my knees. I am facing the bed. I feel a cool wipe of cotton balls that has alcohol. Then another woman, blonde hair with also a beautiful face has checked the syringes that she'll be using. She's the anesthesiologist I believe. Now, I remember her, she was the one who asked me on my pain tolerance level 1 being lowest and 10 as the highest. I gave her an 8 feeling brave. She introduced herself Cara and she will be my anesthesiologist and also my internist while her colleague Imelda will be my orthopedics and also my pediatrician hours ago. So we're all set.

I felt something entered my skin but it didn't hurt. Odd I said.
Dr. Imelda smiled and then asked me to count to ten. I was only on 4 when I passed out.

Where am I? I asked. Remember. You are not dumb nor forgetful. I was on my bed. Nope, I'm in the hospital. i just had an operation. I tried to move but then remember I wasnt because the wound is fresh and we want to avoid ripping of the stitches until the wound healed. I look around. Finding even the tiniest detail. Everything is so bright. My eyes felt like burning. I tried to move, then an arm holds my hand. My eyes adjusting to bright room. I saw it was Luhan. I was about to ask him if he's okay but I don't have any voice.

"Baekhyun. Hush. Relax. I'm here. Just calm down. You'll be out here in 3 days." He smiles. He looks so young. I wonder what does he look like as a kid? Incredibly cute, I guess?

"I will be now. Since you're here." I said finally had the greatest feeling of happiness. I am now not afraid of telling him how I feel.

"Good. Now, close your eyes. Rest. You certainly need it. Take a nap for awhile. I'll be just here by your side. Even when you wake up don't look for me. You know I'm already a part of you and you're a part of me." Luhan said his voice so soothing. I just nodded. My eyes are heavy and I let out a yawn. "Why worry about the stars if the moons love you?"
He said as the world shifted and my world turned to black. his voice echoed through my mind even. So is he the mysterious party guy from before as well?

I smell flowers. Are those roses? Tulips maybe? Or Mumps? I need to open my eyes. I really need to wake up.

"So how's baekhyun?" A voice asked.

"The operation was a success. He just needs to recover here for 3 days." I think that voice is from Suho. It is calm and business like.

"I hope he recovers fast." The voice said. It's a girl's voice.

"Tell me what do you want? I know for a fact that it is not baekhyun you visited here." Suho's voice is sharp.

"I just want to say sorry for what my brother did. I have no idea of his cruelty. He's sweet to me after all. Even I was shocked." The voice said sheepishly. I have a feeling she's lying.

"Cut to the chase Dara! If you even think that there will be a wedding. Then you have mistaken big time." Suho never been this angry before. I willed myself back to sleep. Anything. To stop that incident playing back from my mind.

"Suho!!! You proposed! My family... They have known you. And I love you. You promised. See this ring!" Dara said.

"then, I am unproposing. You can keep it. It's just a ring anyways now without the promise to it. You can throw it or better yet sell it." Suho's voice couldn't care less what she do.

"My dad will get you! You just wait. You will marry me, one way or another!!!!" Dara stomp her feet.

"Oh, your dad? We come to an agreement. If he wants your brother to live, he certainly doesn't want to mess with my family again. I am generous, true. Push me and you'll receive more than what you bargained for." Suho said. "He apparently hurt my brother. He did crack his rib, caused internal bleeding, created bruises, and punctured wounds. I never even slap my brother ever in my life nor even let a mosquito bite him, then, he goes around shooting him, kicking him around, and somehow stomping his stomach." Suho continued, his voice gathering intensity on every word.

"What did you do to GD?" Dara's voice now filled with fear.

"Let's just say, he's alive. At least barely." Suho laughed.

"You monster! I hate you." Dara shouted.

"Apparently that's what my brother's friend's told your brother." Suho still find the irony amusing. "You better visit your brother soon. If I see my brother cry which I haven't seen him do after our parents died. You see Dara, I have promised that I wouldn't let my brother get hurt but he did. Now, I also promised to never let him cry again which I know he did while your brother held him hostage and abused his friends. I can dwell on the fact that I didn't see but when he wakes up and balls like a child. If I see him hurting like the way I saw him hurt during our parent's death. I will personally kill your brother." His voice more terrifying than GD. I tremble even in bed. Goosebumps filled me.

"We are head of the mafia! My father is more powerful than you!" Dara shouted. "You should be scared." I can her sneer.

"Dara. You're father maybe the head but doesn't he's not afraid of anyone. I, for example, controls him like a puppet. I call the strings. Call him and asked him to kill me." Suho's voice is amused.

"I will call him!" She paused for a bit. "Dad, I want you to kill Suho! I mean just beat him up, don't kill him. Just enough to scare him. He said you're afraid of him." Dara went on. "Dad, did you just hang up on me?" Dara's voice irritated.

"He wouldn't even take the request of Daddy's little girl." Suho said lingering to put some pain on his words. "Must be a first that he turned you down?" Suho now is pacing towards Dara I can sense it. "I will let you in a little secret. I am the head of the mafia. I was since I'm 13. I just put you're father there as a figure head. I stopped when my parents died to take care of baekie. Since, I'm not doing a good job at that maybe I'll get rid of my pawns in my chessboard." Suho's tone deadlier than GD's.

"You're lying." Dara said with disbelief. "That would be ridiculous! At age 13? Yeah right!?" Dara laughed but it was still mixed with fear.

"Would you like a sample? As you brother put it, a test dummy?" Suho challenged. "You loved your penthouse apartment right? Too bad it would mysteriously get burned." Suho said.

"You can't burn it. There are guards surrounding that place." Dara said. "I would like to see you try." She mused.

"Done. Want to see a video?" Suho said. "I think those are your men? Lying on the ground, playing dead." Suho laughed.

"How... Impossible... It is heavily guarded. You destroyed it in a minute. You killed my men!!!" Dara snapped back angrily.

"Let's go back to the start okay. Can you still remember ten years ago before your dad had just been promoted?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, my dad's nickname is Flamethrower. He said he'd just been promoted head by the previous boss. What's his code name again? I forgot. Each of the mafia has a tattoo of their code name's symbol on their right wrist.
My dad's really big sign of flame in his wrist that he's always proud of." Dara informed Suho.

"And that previous boss gave that penthouse apartment to your dad because he's not that rich before. Just a lowly body guard of the previous boss which he never saw." Suho added. "That boss' nick name is the bomber." Suho laughed. "You're dad is so stupid to make his tattoo big. Fool. Commoner." He laughed again. "I am the bomber. See the tattoo?" I open my eyes to sneak a peak at the tattoo on Suho's wrist. It was always hidden by his collar, watch, or a baller. It looked like the picture of bomber man. The game we used to play.

"You're the bomber? And you chose the bomber man character from the game? Pathetic." Dara laughed still clueless of who she's talking to.

"I was 10 when I entered. Sue me. None the less. This is a convenient tattoo. Not many people asked why did I have that tattoo or the meaning of it. It was just plain but feared by people who is smart enough. I have to smack my wrist into your fathers' nose and break it just to make him remember who he's messing with." Suho's voice filled with excitement. "Besides do you remember how I kill people before?" Suho asked Dara.

"I'm not a retard. The code names is a symbol of their craft of mastery. You obviously used bomb to blow places." Dara said.

"You're half true. I used bombs alright but I plant them on people. You're dad has one. That's why he's scared of me. I planted it when I was 13 the tiniest bomb that attached to the wall of his large intestine." Suho laughed. "Want to see the damaged it could do? It's about the size of a grain of rice. Don't underestimate it though. It is strong enough to blow a house." Suho chuckled.

"Don't! I will do anything. Please don't kill my father." Dara pleaded. She's crying apparently.

"Get out of this hospital and leave my family alone. If I see your face ever again. I'll kill you're whole clan." Suho's threat makes my heart skips a beat. "Go now! Ms. Poison beauty. Take those flowers I knew you have implanted something in them. I am bomber after all. I can smell any trace of C4 in this room. Nice try though. Your beauty is deadly deceiving hence your name. Let me just give you a sample though of my little bombs." Suho said. Then a small boom exploded like balloon popping. I peek again. I saw Dara holding her hand. It was bleeding.

"Ouch!!!! You bastard! I will kill you!!! Let's meet in hell." Dara laughed even though in pain. She clicked her watched. Nothing happened.

Suho just stood there on the flowers."pretty flowers. You see my bombs disables remote bomb triggers. I have landed a bomb on you arm when I suspected there's a trigger on your watch. You can't see the bomb but it is just like a speck of dust. A size of a period in a text. No one would suspect thinking it is just a mole or something. Enough to paralyze a person eh? You'll feel numb in a few. Don't worry the doctor is o her way. Remember Dr. Chop?" Suho said. "He definitely needs a patient. You're a perfect candidate." As soon as Suho finished someone entered the room. It was a huge girl.

"Suho!!!! Wait. I'm sorry. Please don't let me be taken by her." Dara pleaded. "She'll chop me!!!" Dara struggles to get free.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We will just cure that nasty burn." The huge lady smiled. "Oh, look if it's infected we need to chop it off. You know I don't use anesthesia right? I have a pretty good saw though sharp! Unless you want the old ones. A bit dull but totally badass!" The girl laughed.

I heard Dara being dragged out of the room screaming. At some point Dr. Chop made her unconscious to stop her from shouting.

"good morning baekhyun. Enjoyed the fiasco?" Suho said I felt his stare. "Don't need to pretend you're asleep. I know you're awake. You don't yelp like a dog anymore." Suho laughed. I opened my eyes and saw Suho's eyes went back to the gentle ones I remember. His smile so sweet it makes me happy.

"so bomber man? I must admit lame." I joked, I don't know if I should be scared of Suho more now. Now that I know he's the most dangerous person I know.

"Yeah. the bomber sounds cool back then and bomber man is an addictive game." Suho shrugged.

"I remember the first time you had that tattoo. You were in the bathroom cleaning it with cold water. Mom thought you were masturbating due to your panting. You then said not to tell anyone about the tattoo which I never did." I blurted.

"What? Mom does think the sickest things. Yuck." Suho said. "So I guess you know my past. That's why our house is always guarded in order to keep you safe. That's why I worry a lot about you and DO." Suho explained.

"Mafia at 10? Sounds pretty ridiculous to me." I laughed. "But I believe you're the real deal. I never thought you're degree in chemical engineering would pay off. Since you have double degrees and all."

"Asked sohyun he's my right hand before we quit and decided to live normal lives. Speaking of which where is he?" Suho laughed.

"Hey. You. Guys. I am here. You're scary looking guards won't let me in. I even told them I am knife blade but they won't listen. Can I just kill them?" I heard uncle sohyun from the outside.

"Let him in." Suho said.

"Knife blade? Sounds like a cooking tool rather than a mafia right hand man." I teased.

"It is always like that. I hate it. Why am I ten at that time? I could have used master blade or thousand daggers." He complained. "As if the bomber any good." He laughed.

"How did you enter the mafia?" I asked curiously.

"Grandma. She's old and needs someone to take over. She chose me though." Suho said.

"I am her favorite though." Sohyun said. "She gave me her golden daggers."

"Whatever." Suho said.

"So where's your boyfie?" Sohyun asked.

"Boyfie? What do you mean? I don't have a boyfie." Suho said thinking the question was on him.

"Not you! You smelly poop bomb. I was talking to baekie." Sohyun rolled his eyes over Suho.

"You're gay baekhyun Byun?" Suho looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah. I guess. I mean I loved a guy. I still do." I said looking at Suho's eyes.

"I can't believe I lost a wager with DO. It finally took you 18 years to confess." Suho said. "Damn, that new kitchen wing outside would be pricey." Suho pressed his hand over his head.

"So where's the bloodstained cutie from yesterday?" Sohyun pressed on.

"Wait. So it's true that you have a boyfriend? Where is he!? What is his name?" Suho demanded.

"Chill. Suho. Take it easy. Your brother just woke up from his operation. Cool down." Sohyun said to Suho to calm him down. "So did you already have sex? How does that work?" Sohyun added.

If my face is bright red on Suho's questions, with Sohyun's questions it became blood red.

"You're a pervert! Can't believe you're our uncle or that we are even related." Suho said annoyed then smacked sohyun with his hand on the head.

"What? You are curious too you know?" Sohyun smirked at Suho.

"A little." Suho smiled back. Both of the two are now looking at me.

I fake asleep again. It didn't work.

"Fine. I never had sex yet. So for you guys I will write my sexcapades for you're peeving nature. I might even take a video of it." I said trying to discourage their thought.

"Good. If that guy has to screw our little princess, he needs to go through us first. He will be needing medical tests to see if he's clean. A panel interview with the family over dinner. Lastly, a good essay on why we should let you date him." Suho said.

"And a good background check of his family." Sohyun added.

"Is this a job interview or even worse?" I asked.

"Much worse." They said in chorus.

I laughed but somehow laughing caused my sides to hurt. Still it is worth it.

"What's his name? Baekie." Suho asked.

"I wouldn't tell." I said adamantly.

"Really?" Sohyun smiled like a maniac.

"Try me!" I shouted.

"Okay. We two are experts in torture after all." Suho said.

He took the dextrose and adjusted the drip. Damn, it burns my veins. Like liquid fire. Ouch!!!!

"Give me the name?" Sohyun goad.

"Never!" I shouted.

"Ohh. He's tough." Suho said.

It now burns and itches. Damn. I don't think I can last long.

"Let's just call DO then. I bet he knows." Suho suggested.

"Good idea. He's picking up." Sohyun said. "Hey cousin, won't you happen to know our baekie's boyfie. That pretty boy with blonde hair?"

I shouted don't tell them DO but Suho put a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, you sure? Great. Your new kitchen awaits. Suho lost to your bet." Sohyun then hang up the phone.

"Now look him up. Searched him on the FBI data base." Suho suggested.

"Way ahead of you. Here luhan. He doesn't have a last name. Rich kid. Smart. Way out of your league family line though." Sohyun informed.

"Wait. A family richer than us living in this town?" I asked feeling happy,

"Yeah. He owned that super posh luxury apartments in the city center. He lived in the penthouse. With his mom who is a daughter of a Chinese prince. So he's royalty too. His dad was a well known businessman even richer than our parents and diplomat. Her mom sidelines as a supermodel."

"is her mother Xiao Mei? The supermodel-elitist-socialite." I asked.

"Bingo!" Sohyun said.

"So his parents are like the top elite of the town. They should be friends with our parents." I said.

"Maybe, I don't know. I rarely have transactions with them since they are pretty much have what they needed." Suho said. "They don't attend parties that much."

"What if his parents don't like me?" I blurted out.

"He's not yet your boyfriend as I remember. That blonde girl shouted." Sohyun said. "Let's work with that for now. Making him say yes!" He clapped.

"I am happy you guys are here and all but you guys are crazy." I said.

"Let us help you. We are the love masters. Any girl..." Suho said.

"Or guy." Sohyun added.

"Drool over us!" They chorused.

I was so happy maybe they can really help.

"You guys are weird." Said a voice on the door. "I don't see how it is a good thing for my cousin be involved with you now." It was Jessica.

"Hey blonde girl. Where's the cutie cousin of yours?" Sohyun asked like a dimwit.

"He just got out of surgery. Vital signs okay. He will wake up soon so I decided to stop by here." Jessica made her way to sit beside my bed.

"How did she even got in?" Suho asked.

"Easy. I used my ID. I am princess after all." She said.

"Well, I hope your boyfriend doesn't know that yet or he will freak out." Suho said.

"Enough about me. How are you baekie? Did they have a cure for being chicken?" Jessica teased.

"Yes. They do. Those 2 idiots over there." I pointed to Suho and sohyun.

"Good I hope your plan works. I know this is crazy but once his parents find out they'll fly him out. Away from civilization. Maybe lock him in the palace in china. Trust me that palace is boring and no contact of the outside world." Jessica filled.

"Trust us. We will do our best to hide his situation." Suho said. "FBI and Mafia protection program." Added sohyun. They are like twins more than uncle-nephew.

"Good luck guys. I need to check up on luge now." Jessica said.

"Wait. Can we come?" Suho said. "Yes, please blondie." Beg sohyun.

"Okay. But no trouble. He's awake now, kris just texted." Jessica said as she was about to leave.

"Laters baekie." Sohyun said. "Is he really handsome like you claim him to be?" Asked Suho.

"Guys you're going to leave me alone? Seriously?" I whined. It is a good thing to keep them out for peace but knowing they'll go to Luhan's room , they will sure do something embarrassing.

"Don't worry. We got this. We're your wingmans." Sohyun smirked and walked out.

"Wait, Suho! You were engaged yesterday. That's why didn't go home." I remembered.

"That was two days ago. I have created a fake engagement to plan bombs. And to scare GD and his dad who became big headed. I just didn't expect he'll find you an hurt you." Suho said. "Talk to you later. I am excited to see the guy you go crazy for." Suho leaped out and shouted bye. I always want having uncle sohyun around. Suho let loose and become carefree again rather than the incarnation of Hitler.

I was happy for now. I really am. I closed my eyes and sleep. I have dreamed to be happy. Now, it's becoming real. Tomorrow. I will walk over to Luhan, but today I just need to spend a day for myself. I smiled and fall into a slumber my body truly deserved after what had happened yesterday. I surely am at peace.

I

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
The Boyfriend App Від Mon D Rea

Підліткова література

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Від Veronica

Наукова фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...