Please.. love me

By palchin2995

This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂 More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 9

872 72 20
By palchin2995

Ragini gets fresh and goes to prepare bf as it's her turn. But she sees sanskar already prepared bf.

Rag: it was my turn today.

San: I know. It's ok. I woke up early. So I did. Hav this and get ready.

Rag: wow, poha? I like it a lot.

San to himself: that's y I cooked.

San: taste it and tell.

She eats a spoon: it's too tasty. Loved it.

San: thanku.

Rag: I'll learn this from u. I'll do it often.

San: no need to learn. Whenever u want u tel me, I'll prepare for u.

Ragini smiles: thanku.

They left to their places. 

.................. .............. ..........................

Lak: did u confess or still seeing dream?

San: wat confess?

Lak: ur love idiot.

San: I want to know whether she loves me or not.

Lak: if u propose first then she'll think whether she has feelings for u or not.

San: don't say that she has no feelings for me. I'll die if it happens so.

Lak: pagal. I just gave example. Confess ur love soon. She too loves u but she doesn't know that. If u confess, then she may realize.

San: I'll think of it.

Lak: think? Itna bhi think mat kar k tere hath se nikal jaye.

San took book to hit him.

San: first of all u don't hav courage to propose swara. Aur mujhe bolta hai.

Lak: I'll mere bhai. Let her return to India. I did ful preparation.

San: when she's coming?

Lak: may b next week.

.............. ......... ........... ............. .............

Ragini saw dinner already ready. She was surprised.

Rag: wats this? Anything special today?

San: no. y?

Rag: u made bf , then u only made dinner that too delicious dishes.(she sees on dining table)

San: just for u.

Rag: said something?

San: no. just simply thot to cook. So cooked.

Both sit and start eating. She was enjoying.

Rag: u know sanskar. these all r my fav dished. U made it really very tasty. First bf and now dinner. U made my day. Thanku so much.

San(in mind) : for ur happiness only m doing this. I prepared everything which is ur fav. Seeing this understand that I want to say something to u.

They finished dinner.

Rag: I need to complete few assignments. U sleep, I'll switch off lights while sleeping.

San: do u need any help?

Rag: this is not ur subject.

San: u just say, koi bhi subject ho, I can do just like that.

Rag: really? Ok.

She tells him abt her assignment. He helps her. Soon she sleeps. He made her sleep on bed and completes her remaining assignment.

...... .............. ................ ................

Mrng She gets surprised seeing her assignment complete.

Rag: thanku so much sanskar. m sure that no one wud hav complete in class today. I'll b the only one. I'll get extra marks for this. Sanskar really i..

He was expecting I love u. but she said

Rag: i.. I cant tell u how much happy m. I'll go soon and help aditi.

She left from there.

San: when will u say that u love me.

. ................. .................

In collage ragini was helping aditi.

Adi: u r lucky ragini that u got him.

Rohan enters that time: who? Whom she got?

They get stucked.

Adi: vo... tutor.

Rohan: tutor?

Adi: yes. tutor. She was feeling this very tough so she took help of a tutor.

Rohan: u cud hav asked me. Mein solve kardeta.

Rag: thanku.

Ria was getting jealous seeing their closeness.

........... ............. .................... ..............

Days passed . rohan came to know that aditi loves him but not showing coz of ragini. As he loves ragini, he doesn't bother abt that but he consider her as his and ragini's bf.

One day ragini fell ill and dint go college. Sanskar was taking full care of her. Rohan also tensed as he spoke only once with her in whole day. He was sitting alone. 

Aditi comes to him.

Adi: worrying abt ragu's health? Don't wry. I had just called her. She's fine.

Rohan: I don't understand y she dint pick my call?

Adi: in her home, all will get doubt if u call her often. So she dint pick.

Rohan: but in future we will marry na. to phir kya prob hai.

Aditi was lost. Just then a ball hit his head.

Rohan:ouch! My head.

Adi: rohan, r u ok? (to boys) cant u play that side? See he got hurt.

Boys asked sry and left from there. She calls rohan's frnd.

Rohan: u go aditi , m ok.

Adi: no rohan. U r hurt. U need first aid. Rite now I don't hav. I called ur frnd. let him come, he'll take u safely.

Rohan's frnd came and took him in car. Aditi goes to her room.

Rohan's frnd: I think she loves u.

Rohan: I know. But I like her. Coz after loving me also she never took advantage in ragini's absence.

He remembers that before also incident happened like this but that time ria tries to b very closed to him forcefully.

............. ................ ...........................

A door bell rings. Sanskar was in washroom. Ragini opens door and found a cover. She opens it saw many photos of her and rohan.

San from inside: who's that ragini?

She gets shocked and scared. Sanskar was coming out. She was not getting wat to do.

Rag: wat if he sees. I'll hide it.

She keeps inside drawer before sanskar comes.

San: who was that?

Rag: no one. koi mazak kiya hoga.

Sanskar sees empty cover. She forgot to keep cover inside.

San: ye kiska cover hai? Well .. let it b.

He throws in dustbin. He goes in kitchen. She gets relaxed that he dint see photos. She goes to take bath. After taking bath she comes out and saw sanskar sitting on bed holding those photos. She was shocked seeing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 815 6
this story is request of @Sonachopra at TheRagSanFairyland the story starts after the end of SwaRagini to know more peep in
55.8K 4K 57
swaragini story with raglak role reversal.. cover credit- pictures taken from Google..
11.8K 769 6
Ragsan short story!!
Love vs Destiny By palchin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 375 9
Its story of couple ragsan who loves each other a lot. they were shocked when they came to know their destiny. will they change their destiny? which...