πΏπ‘ˆπ‘‹ // π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘¦π‘‘π‘œπ‘› π‘€π‘œπ‘œ...

By Bozzelia

𝐼 π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘’ 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝐼 π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘. More

𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂
π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑆𝑖π‘₯
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑒𝑛
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑆𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
p o g
𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’

𝑂𝑛𝑒

4.8K 49 75
By Bozzelia

WooOAAAHHHH LOOK WHOS BACK FELLAS. Anyways let's just do this.

Monday, only the worst day of the week. I rolled out of my bed, silk curtains dragging along as I walk towards my mirror. I rub my eyes, staring at my reflection. I rolled my eyes at my morning appearance and dragged myself downstairs.

Good morning California.

I'm April Mendoza, social media AND industry model. With the whole modeling thing, I get a lot of money only at the age of 17. My parents are both lawyers, meaning they get quite a few bucks as well. I live in a wealthy gated community, surrounded by large houses, the size of my own. I don't mean to boast, but when you have money, it's hard not to..

I slowly walk down each step of the carpeted staircase, holding onto the railing. I step into the kitchen, wiping my eyes. My father sits at a little table that looks as if it would be in a cafe, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee.

"Morning." He said, not looking up from the paper. I groaned, "bad mood, I see.." father mumbled. I glared at him.

"I'm not in a bad mood, I'm just tired. It's Monday, don't you know?" I said, sounding pissy. Father nodded at me. I sighed, brushing off our conversation and walked to the small drawer under the Keurig for a coffee. I pulled out a marble mug and wait for the coffee to brew. I tap my long, pink nails on the counter.

"After school, you have some things to sign." Father said, "A trip soon." He said, quickly glancing at me and then again at his paper.

The coffee machine slowed down and I took out the pod, setting it on the counter to cool.

"When?" I asked, getting an almond creamer from the fridge, pouring it into my coffee. Father shrugged.

"Oh, I don't know. Sometime in May." He said. It was currently March. I thought about it for a moment... I hope it's somewhere tropical.. all I want to do right now is swim and tan. I sighed, bringing my coffee to the tiny table where Father was sitting.

"I suggest you get ready. School's in 30." He said, taking a sip from his mug. I whined, grabbing my mug and dragging myself upstairs to my room. I set my coffee down at my vanity and stepped into my walk-in closet, hands on my hips. What shall I wear today? I shifted through the hangers until I finally decided on something.

I took a seat at my vanity, taking a sip from my warm coffee. I pulled out a few hair bands and put my hair into a messy pony tail, leaving some hair strands out in the front. I wrapped a black Scrunchy around it and bobby-pinned some parts. I exhaled, pulling out a few makeup brushes and foundation. I applied all my makeup for school. I used simple browns and reds on my eyelids. I put on a dark nude matte lipstick and stood up, coffee in my hands. I browsed my closet one last time for a pair of shoes when I spotted my brand new white Nike Air Max's. I slipped them on and grabbed my backpack, walking downstairs. My mother was in the kitchen, putting a plate in the sink. I passed by her, pulling out a silver pink thermos from one of the white cabinets. I poured my coffee into it and screwed on the lid.

"I'm off." I said, hugging Mother from behind. She kissed my cheek.

"Have a good day. And don't act up." She said, pointing at me.

"I can't help my attitude, mom..." I shrugged, walking down the hall to a small living room where my Father was on his Apple Laptop, typing something. I hugged him from behind as well, touching his head as I stood up.

"Goodbye, hun. Remember that paperwork we talked about." He said as I nodded, grabbing the keys to the White Corvette. I opened the door and stepped out, shutting it behind me. I walked out to the car, it's reflection hitting my eyes. I got in, turning it on. It smelt nice inside like a new car. We had just got this car a month ago, making it our 6th car. I pulled out of the driveway, turning up the radio.

15 minutes pass and I arrive at my school; 'Middleton High'. I gag just hearing the words. I pull into a parking spot at the front and turn off the car. I step out, placing the keys in my backpack and holding my coffee. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the school. A few eyes were staring at me, but it was always like that. I walked a little further to my locker and I placed a few books inside.

"Hey!" I hear behind me, causing me to jump. It was Zoe, my best friend. Her smile was wide and full of excitement. I scrunched my face.

"How are you so happy on a Monday.." I said, shutting my locker, my pink nails clinking on the ugly blue metal door. I looked down at her outfit; simply a pair of tight jeans and a crop top. It was really simple, but cute.

"I don't know..." she shrugged, "Anyways, you know Jaden?" She asked. I nodded, trying to remember what he looked like, "well... he's hosting a party tonight. Coming?" I pressed my lips together tight, shaking my head.

"I have paperwork." I said, sipping out of my silver pink thermos. Zoe sighed.

"But you always do paperwork... for what anyway?" She asked, crossing her arms. I sighed.

"A shoot. Dad never gave me the details." I said, hoisting my backpack higher on my shoulders. Zoe smiled a little.

"Can I come?" She said, grinning wide. I playfully rolled my eyes, signaling a nicer way of saying no. She scoffed.

"Whatever." She said, swaying her hand back and forth at me. I silently laughed at her. Just then, the bell rings. Zoe hates being late. Without saying goodbye, she takes off down the hallway to her class.
I pulled out a lilac iPhone 11, scrolling through Instagram. I began walking to my class, kids passing as I scroll. I seriously wasn't paying attention because I was knocked to the ground, along with my phone and coffee. I let out an 'ugh' and bent down.

"I've got it..." I hear a soft voice in front of me. I look up at him and examine his features. He's a little pale, taller than me with brown hair parted in the middle. He had tiny hoops in his ears and light freckles sprinkled across his nose and cheeks. He looked like a cute lil' baby. I smiled at the sight of him. He set my coffee back up so it wouldn't spill anymore. I went to grab my phone and flipped it around, luckily the screen was okay. I sighed in relief, holding my chest.

"Oh my god, it's okay..." I said, breathing harder than usual. He chuckled a little.

"It's not a child..." he explained. I sat up, slightly embarrassed. I dusted off my skirt.

"I know. But this was expensive!" I said, us both laughing. The crowd of kids begins to die down. He gave himself an 'oh right' look and rested his hand in the air in front of me. I stared at it, before shaking his hand. He smiled.

"Payton." He said, eyes low and concentrated. I swallowed hard.

"My name is April." I smiled. He shifted his head around him, noticing all classes were now shut. I sighed, staring at the door to my English class.

"We should probably get going.." he says, slowly walking backwards. I nodded at him. We both turn opposite directions and begin walking. I could feel his light brown eyes on me at that moment. I inhaled deep before I swung open the door to my English class.

"You're late." Mr. Warren said, crossing his arms and tapping his nice, shiny shoe.

"I'm pretty sure I know that.." I said, sitting down in a seat on the second row.

"Ms Mendoza, I do not need you're attitude this Monday morning!" He said, pointing at me with his black whiteboard pen. I rolled my eyes, pulling out my English textbook. I flipped to the page numbers that were listed on the board, sighing at the sight of unanswered questions all over the page.

"If you were here, you would have been caught up." He said, looking at me. I glared at him, picking up a pencil and answering number 1. These questions were hard.. I already know English! Why do I need to know this? I tuned out Mr. Warren's words till the bell rang. With the noise, I picked up my stuff and stepped out of his room. I attempted to push past people till I reach Algebra. I sigh, stepping into the classroom.

"Wow! Early, Ms Mendoza?" Mrs. Alvarez says, pushing up her glasses and viciously typing away at her keyboard. I rolled my eyes and took a seat. If I'm late, I get in trouble. If I'm early, they tease me for it.

I shut my locker door and blow the hair from my face. I begin walking towards the two large glass doors and push them open. I pull out the keys to the new Corvette and turn it on. Just then Zoe steps out of the building, hands out to her sides.

"Woah!" She yells. I turn fast, staring at her facial expression. I walk around the car and play with the keys.

"It's my parents'. They finally let me drive it to school." I sighed, smiling a little.

"That's amazing! Why'd they buy it?" She asked. When do my parents ever have a reason for buying anything? I shrug.

"I don't know, probably because they wanted it." I said, opening the passenger seat and throwing my backpack there. I lean in further, placing my empty coffee thermos in the cup holder. I shut the door behind me, walking up to Zoe.

"So, about the party..." she began. I closed my eyes and shook my head, waving my pink nail in her face.

"I'm busy, remember?" I said, waiting for her reply.

"Yeah but it'll be so much fun!! Just consider it, okay?" She said, whining. I silently laugh at her. I check the time; 2:08.

"I have to get home. Model stuff." I shrug and hug Zoe from the side. I run out to the corvette and get in, driving off. I wave to Zoe as I leave the parking lot of my stupid school. I turn up the music and hum along to the songs. I turn the corner a few streets down and type in a code to the number pad. The gate opens and I slowly pull in, driving up a long street till I turn into one cul de sac. I pull into the driveway, turning down the radio. I open the door and step out of the car. I grab my stuff and walk to the front door, humming the song that was on the radio. I unlocked the door and walked in, shutting it behind me and causing an echo throughout the house.

"I'm home!" I shouted, placing the keys on a table next to the door. I stepped into the kitchen, placing my thermos into the sink. I glanced around. Nobody was here. It felt very suspicious so I slowly walked around the house, checking every corner before taking large steps. I pass down a hallway, looking to my right. Just then, I feel two hands on my shoulders.

"AHHHH!!!" Griffin yelled. I jumped, inhaling deeply. Griff began cracking up and fell to the floor. My breath was heavy from the scare. I rolled my eyes and dropped my backpack on his stomach. He made a noise, the weight heavier than he thought.

"I told you to stop doing that, idiot!!" I said, pointing at him aggressively. I stormed off to the living room across from the kitchen.

"Cmon, sis! Take a joke!" he said, following behind me. I turned quickly.

"Not when you do it everyday!!" I yelled, continuing my walk to the living room. Griff snickered a little.

"Yeah, you fall for it every time.." he said to himself, "But that's not the point! Maybe if you tried it, you would understand." Griffin said, confidently. I sat down on the couch, flipping through TV channels. First, White Christmas. That movie was too long... I clicked the next button, showing a criminal investigation show. I continued skipping through shows.

"Why would I do that, to waste my time?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"uhh, No!!" Griffin said, pretending to be extremely offended. I gave him a 'sureeee...' face and glanced back at the TV, still choosing a channel. Griffin walked into the kitchen, grabbing a slice of pizza from the fridge, "Try and have fun," he said, leaning on the island with pizza shoved in his mouth. I ignored him, refusing to listen to him rant on about how I need to loosen up and have more fun and how scaring people was the best way. I finally land on a cooking show I wasn't even paying attention to. I leaned back on the couch, checking my emails. I had over 200 that needed to be gone through. I sighed at the sight, and closed the app.

"So how's school?" Griffin asked, opening up the fridge for another slice. As the fridge slams, I reply.

"Good." I said quietly, rubbing my eye. Griff sat next to me on the couch and snatched the remote from my hands. He changed the channel to basketball.

"I bet you still don't have a boyfriend.." he said, snickering to himself. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking towards the stairs. I took slow steps up the white carpet stairs and walk into my room, shutting the door behind me. I walked into the bathroom, opening a little wooden cabinet on the wall. I pulled out a little bag of makeup wipes and got one from the container. I began wiping my eyes, being cautious of where I place my nails so I don't hurt myself. The wipe began getting filled with a variety of reds and purples. Next, my lipstick. I threw the wipe away and undid my hair. It was creased in the shape of my ponytail, so I brushed it out. My long, wavy hair flew in front of my face and I walked back in to my room. I sat at the corner of my bed, curtains lightly hovering over me. I click Father's contact and let the phone ring. After 3 rings, he answers.

"Where are the papers?" I ask, resting my head on my arm, pressing my nail into my chin.

"In the kitchen," Father says. I thank him and hang up, slowly walking downstairs. I reach the kitchen, searching the counters for the paper. My head turns to over near the fridge where the large stack of papers lay. I lift them up and tuck them in my right arm as I walk back upstairs to my room. I shut the door and sat at my desk, flipping through the papers.  

"Done.." I said, throwing my head back in my desk chair and spinning in a circle. I collected all the papers and stacked them neatly. I picked up the large stack and journeyed back down to the kitchen, placing them next to the fridge like they were. I checked the time: 4:27

I guess I could go to the party...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 24 87
imagines for TikTok boys
109K 637 138
imagines for tiktok boys!
20.1K 169 28
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π΄π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘Žπ‘›π‘Ž π‘Šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘Ž π‘“π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ π‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž π‘–π‘›π‘“π‘™π‘’π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘˜π‘–π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„ŽοΏ½...
328K 3.6K 61
you move into a house with a bunch of tiktokers....thats all I'm going to say ON HOLD