A Little Too Late

By LovelyLoopyKari

Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her fo... More

A Little Too Late
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

53.2K 1.6K 183
By LovelyLoopyKari

Not long, but I hope you like it! :)

Ginny’s POV

    “Go check on the captives, Nico make sure they’re writhing in pain. Alpha Jacob will be here soon.” A voice sounded from above us as the door opened to the down stairs. It was obvious sound proof so I wasn’t expecting it. I froze slightly my arms wrapped around a sleeping Claire and Percy. Shit what do I do now? I freaked out as the loud footsteps made there way down the stairs making as much noise as possible.

  I gently placed Claire and Percy in the middle of the room asleep, hiding their hands behind their backs and their feet together, just like before. I laid down next to them and forced tears to come from my eyes just as the door scrapped the cement, opening slightly.

The guy, or should I say boy, looked around ten, his blond hair sticking up in places as it shagged onto his bloody and bruised face. I gasped in shock, God what did they do to him. I was guessing this was Nico, I sat up slowly never taking my eyes off him. He looked so scared I wanted to reach out and give this poor kid a hug.

  “Ginny?” Claire whispered as she too sat up, rubbing her eyes. Nico’s eyes just about popped out of his head, staring at her. At first as I worried about the fact that Claire didn’t have her silver bindings on and I braced myself for Nico to retreat back and inform the people upstairs about it. But he didn’t, he just stared at Claire, totally not even noticing that we weren’t captive. Oh no! Nico and Claire are.... But how? No. I thought...I mean I hoped that her mate was my brother Caden. Stupid right. But the look on his face when he saw Claire hurt burned in my mind. How could this be happening? “Who are you?” Claire asked Nico her eyes wide as well.

  “I’m Ryan- I-I mean Nico. Nico.” He stuttered not taking his eyes off Claire looking worried that she noticed his slip. Luckily she was too engrossed at staring at him to not notice, but I did. Ryan was his real name? Then why did he change it to Nico? My mind flashed to Caden, his name was changed too? What is going on? “And you are?”

Claire looked worried for a minute looking over at me before turning her attention back to Ryan. “Clarissa.” She whispered.

“I-I...you’re....you’re beautiful.” He mumbled. I wanted to aww so bad he was so cute but the door to the upstairs opened roughly.

“Nico? You alright? Any problems down there?” A husky voice gruffled as he feet slammed down on the stairs.

  “No! No sir.” He yelled up the stairs his eyes wide with fear as gave one last glance back to Claire before shutting the door tightly and running back up the stairs.

  “Then what the hell took you so long?” The guy growled, there was a smack of flesh and Claire and I both winced. “Get the hell upstairs.” The guy told him shutting the door tightly so we could hear anything anymore.

Wait. Alpha Jacob? As in Caden’s Jacob? Our Uncle Jacob? Oh no if this was the same Jacob we were screwed to no end. Caden said he wanted revenge. Revenge for what? He killed my parents! I growled loudly and the door flew open. I jumped in fear when a dark figure stood in the doorway, his chuckle making me shake violently.

“Ever since your mom had you,” The voice began stepping closer to us and into the light where I could dimly see him. He had crazy, wild black hair that was everywhere around his head. He had shocking green eyes the even in the dim light shone bright with a crazy glint, his nose was crookedly set into place like it was broken once too many times, he had a scar that ran from his left eye down his neck with smaller scratches covering his face. He had an unruly amount of facial hair that added to his crazy look. I gasped as he moved closer to me a smirk playing on his lips sending a wave a wave of disgust through me. “I’ve wanted you.”

  What the hell? I don’t even know him. Yuck I was a baby, and he...wanted me? Gross. My body shivered in disgust. I can handle this, “You look so much like your mom, you know. Except your hair,” He told me reaching out to grab me, “But I prefer blonds anyway.” He twirled a lock of my hair. I cringed away from his hand and he laughed deeply, “Don’t worry baby, you’re finally home.” His finger trailed down my cheek to my neck where he traced circles. I clenched my eyes shut but it didn’t stop the tears from coming. I felt so helpless. “Your tears are only a turn on dear.”

  God why? I bit my lip to keep a sob in to keep him from telling me that, that was a turn on as well.

  “Come on now dear, don’t hold your emotions in.” He taunted his finger trailing back up my jaw to my lips where he ran it over my bottom lip. “Princess?”

  I shuttered. If a person could die from feeling so much disgust running through their body, I would have kicked the bucket a long time ago. Can’t he stop? “Darling,” he breathed on my face making me roll my lip back into my mouth keeping my eyes shut tightly. He chuckled and I felt him back away from me. I opened my eyes instantly and before I could sigh a breath of relief I noticed he was caressing Claire’s face.

  I growled anger all of a sudden the only emotion I had, the worry and disgust only fueled the anger more. “There, there baby,” he laughed taking his hand away from Claire, “That was the reaction I was looking for. You just want me all to yourself don’t you?”

  I growled stepping closer to the fucking smirking ‘man’ in front of me. “Don’t. Touch. Her.”

“Calm down baby.” He held up his hands in defense, “I only want you.”

  I growled and pinned him against the wall my hand clasped around his throat tightly, where was this coming from? I didn’t really care at the moment I just wanted to hurt him before it left me. “I don’t nor will I ever fucking want you. Stay away from Me. And I NEVER want you to touch, look at, or even think about Claire. Understood.” I emphasized never and he smirked when my hand began loosening on his neck. My eyes widened, the strength that came suddenly was leaving me.

The guy switched positions so he had me pinned to the wall, his hand around my neck tightly looking quite smug as he cracked his neck leaning in to whisper in my ear. “You are sexy as hell when you’re angry.” He growled, “I wanted you so much. What do say?”

“Fuck off.” I growled back at him.

  “Ginny.” He groaned. Shit. Shit. HELP! He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder as he walked up the stairs.

  “Stop. Please. No!” I struggled, hitting his back and kicking. “Let. Me. GO!” I screamed making him chuckle as he threw open the door to the upstairs. “Help! Please help me!” I pleading to the dozens of people who were sitting in the large living room. They all threw me sympathetic looks but none of them helped.

  The guy, I’m guessing was Jacob, spoke up cheerily, “No one interrupt us. We're going to be busy for a while.”

  “No!” I screamed as everyone divered their eyes away from us. No, he gave them an order. This was most definitely Jacob, only Alphas could give orders this strong.

  Jacob threw me on the bed, grabbing some silver binding he tied them around my wrist, pinning me to the bed. “Please. Please don’t do this.” I sobbed pleading with him. He smirked crawling over me. He ripped my shirt off, “Please don’t.” My voice hopeless.

  “You’re going to love it darling.” He muttered softly in my ear before nibbling on my ear.

  I screamed in pain as it felt like knives where slicing my body which only turned him on more by the way he hungrily kissed my neck. Screams brought me back to what was happening and I realized that something was happening and I hoped it was Wes coming to save me from this monster. He didn’t seem to notice the screams though and I shuddered when I felt his teeth brush over the soft spot on my neck reserved for the mark of my mate.

  “Help!” I screamed loudly wishing with all my heart that Wes had impeccable timing to come and save me.  My scream became louder when I felt his teeth slowly sinking into my skin, taking his time.

  The door opened with a bang making Jacob quickly retract his teeth out of my neck and turned to look at who interrupted us. My heart fluttered as I blinked away the tears to see Wes growling angrily at the guy on top of me his body shaking. “Get the hell off her.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50K 30
Mates, my parents told me that it would make me happy, ecstatic, over-joyed, excited, and anything but sadness and rejection. And I got the exact opp...
1.7K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...