Falling for the Teacher

By mmopcookie

When Sam falls for the new teacher in school. More

Meeting you (1)
Seeing you again (2)
Honesty (3)⚠️Short filler chapter⚠️
Truth or Dare (4)
Truth or Dare part 2 (5)
First day (6)
The most awkward thing in life (7)
The talk (8)
Never thought you would be here (9)
Work is hard (10)
Thinking about you (11)
Loving you more (12)
(13)
Why am I here (14)
We cant do this (15)
We can't do this part 2
The best day of my Life (17)
Bam (18) SHORT CHAPTER
Where'd you go? (19)
It's not your fault (20)
I wish I could say It too (21)
What is wrong with me (22)
You've already done so much for me (23)
Why are you here (24) SHORT CHAPTER
Why are you here part 2 (25)
I'm sorry (26)
I believe you. Right? (27)
Seeing you is hard (28)
Why?(29)
School is such a drag (30)
I missed this place. (31)
Proposal?(32)
Random (33)
Surprise (34)
Maybe (Part 35)
Your not excited? (Part 36) THE CHAPTER DELETED ITSELF! FML READ A/N
Talking (Part 37)
NOT AN UPDATE! AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read)
Part 39
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! plz read till end

Part 38

315 8 1
By mmopcookie

Colby Pov

C-"Hey baby, you okay?"

S-"No" I look at him with concern in my eyes.

C-"What's wrong?"

S-"I heard you talking to Dev. Your scared and you don't want to be with me. I understand why but why would you say all those things in the car if you didn't wanna be with me?"

C-"No, baby, no I didn't mean that I didn't want to be with you. I'm just scared that I'm going to mess something up. I never want to leave Sam. Not now, not ever. I just had some questions about this whole thing and what I should do." He looks up at me with a small smile and nods.

S-"Your not going to leave me?" I just shake my head no and look into those beautiful blue eyes.

S-"Colbs?"

C-"Yes"

S-"I'm kinda hungry." He says giggling.

C-"Well lets go see what I can make you." Before he could answer me I scoop him up bridal style and walk out of the bedroom. I place him down gently on one of the bar stools at the island in the kitchen.

C-"Okay so Mr. Golbach what would you like to eat?"

S-"Whatever you can find Mr.Brock!" He says giggling.

C-"Okay, how about a nice omelette for my two little ones?"

S-"Sounds perfect!" He says putting his small hand on his stomach. I walk around the counter and place my hand on top of his and giving him a small peck on the lips. (omg cheesy. Sorry I had to do a cute little baby moment)

C-"Perfect little family!" I say pulling my hand away and walking around the counter. I grab out the pan and set it on the stove, then going over to the fridge and grabbing a couple of eggs.

I go over to the cabinet that have to bowls and pull one out. I grab a fork out of the drawer and start making his omelette.

S-"Colbs" He says giggling a little. I spin around on my heel facing him.

C-"Yes?" I say with a questioning look on my face.

S-"I think- never mind it was was probably nothing." He says looking back down at his phone.

C-"Okay" I turn back around and continue on with making the omelette.

~time skip Couple of months later (because your girl is to lazy)~

C-"Babe get dressed we have to leave in a couple of minutes." I yell from the kitchen, getting our lunches together.

S-"Why? I don't wanna go to school today. Besides I'm out of baggy hoodies to wear so either I go to school in tight clothing and everyone clearly see that I'm growing a human inside of me or I don't go at all." I just look at him with kinda pissed off eyes.

C-"No you are not missing school. Take one of my hoodies. Now hurry we have to go." He just scuffs and goes back into our bedroom.

Sam is now in the stages of the pregnancy where he is acting pissed off all the time. Which is understandable. He is has lots hormones floating around in his body so I don't blame him but he is kinda getting on my nerves.

C-"Sam! We have to leave!" I yell grabbing his bag and shoving his lunch in it. Then grabbing mine and putting my lunch in it.

C-"Sam! Lets go!"

S-"Yeah, yeah I'm right here." He says walking out of our bedroom walking over and grabbing his bag from me. I walk towards the door and taking my keys off the hook by the door, opening the door and holding it for Mr. drama queen.

We walk down to the elevator and going down to the parking garage. I unlock my car getting in, Sam soon following the same actions. I turn on the car and pull out of the parking garage and turn to head towards the school.

C-"Are you feeling okay today? Or at least better than yesterday?" I say looking over to him. Then back to the road.

S-"I mean, I guess. I just wanna be done with this shit."

C-"I know baby."

I pull into the parking lot of the school, turning off the car. I turn towards him and just take in the moment of silence.

S-"I should go before anyone sees us together because thats the last thing I want right now." I lean over and give him a quick kiss before he gets out and starts walking towards the school. I just sit there for a couple of seconds before grabbing my keys, phone, and bag and getting out.

~Time skip~

I was in the middle of a lesson when I get a call from Sam. I immediately pick up my phone and excuse myself from the classroom. I walk out into the hall answering it.

C-"Sam, everything okay?"

S-"No, Colby I'm scared."

C-"Sam, what's wrong? Where are you?"

S-"I don't know, I can't stop puking. I'm in the bathroom down the hallway from your classroom."

C-"Okay, I'm coming." I hang up the phone and walk as fast as I can down the hall to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom.

C-"Sam?"

S-"In here." He says unlocking the stall door, letting me in.

C-"Hey, you okay?" I say kneeling down.

S-"Am now."

C-"Do you want me to call Dev to come get you and take you home?"

S-"No I'll be okay. I just think that I ate something that the little one did not like."

C-"Okay, what class are you in right now?"

S-"Math, the worst class."

C-"Okay, c'mon lets get you cleaned up and back to class." I stand up helping him up and to the counter. He splashes some water on his face, before grabbing a paper towel.

S-"I'm sorry."

C-"For what?"

S-"Being rude and mean and pulling you away from your class."

C-"Baby, its okay. You don't mean to be the way you are. And honestly I'm glad to be pulled away from my class for you. Are you ready to head back?" He just nods his head yes.

We walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway to his math class. I open the door and Sam walks in, walking to his desk sitting down slowly.

"Sam where have you been?"

C-"He was in the bathroom. I'm his pass Mr. Ikeman."

"Thanks Mr. Brock!"

C-"Yep." I smile at him then over to Sam. I walk out before anyone could see and walk back to my classroom. I walk in, seeing everyone on their phone.

C-"Okay phones away. Sorry for the interruption. Now where were we."

~Time skip (yes I know theres a lot but your girl is lazy but y'all are getting a long ass chapter so stop your complaining)~

Sam Pov

I walk into Colby's classroom. Going to my desk, sitting down quickly. I put my head down on the cold desk. Having a killer headache from earlier. I feel a soft hand place itself on my arm, making me raise my head to see who it is.

"Hey, I'm Rosey. I'm in your math class and apparently this one too." She says with a bright smile on her face and thick texan accent.

S-"Hey, I'm Sam. I've never seen you before, are you new here?"

R-"Yeah, I'm from Texas." She says taking the seat next to me. Colby walks in sending me a small smile.

R-"Ooo he likes you." She whispers in my ear.

S-"Well I hope so!" I chuckle.

S-"Whoops shit, you weren't supposed to hear that." I say panicked.

R-"Wait, why?"

S-"Can you keep a secret?" She nods.

S-"He's my fiance. So I hope he likes me." I just smile at Colby.

R-"Wow, damn you got the hot one." I just laugh, holding my stomach as I did so. I guess its just a habit of mine.

We ended up talking the rest of the class and eventually exchanging numbers.

~after school~

I say goodbye to Rosey and walk back into Colbys classroom, seeing him sitting there with his arms crossed. For some reason he looks mad.

C-"Looks like you made a new friend."

S-"Are you jealous?"I say walking closer to him.

C-"Nope, I'm glad that you found someone that you trust just as much as me and Dev."

S-"Yeah me too, but me and our little one are tired so can we please go home?"

C-"Yeah, let me grab some stuff out of my office." He walks out of the classroom. I walk over to his desk, seeing his laptop open to the messages app. I look at the most recent text is from Brennen. I click on it wondering what they were talking about.

(in texts)

B-"Hey, you wanna meet up for lunch? I really wanna talk about us.❤️❤️"

C-"Sure when and where?"

B-"Our place and maybe tomorrow."

C-"Sure that works."

B-"What are you going to tell Sam?"

C-"I'll just say that I'm going out to get groceries."

B-"Okay baby, see you then.❤️❤️"

read

By the end of that I was almost in tears. He walks in and I just look up a tear rolling down my cheek.

C-"Baby, are you okay?" He says running to me.

S-"How could you?"

C-"What do you mean?"

S-"With Brennen. How could you just lie to me about him?"

C-"Baby, I didn't mean it like that. We were just going to go out for lunch."

S-"Yeah just out to lunch. What's going to happen after that? He takes you back to his place and you accidentally fall into bed with him. Is that what was going to happen?"

C-"No, why would you think that?"

S-"I don't know Colby, maybe the fucking heart emojis. Or maybe him calling you by pet names. Take a fucking guess. No, you know what no don't because I can answer all those for you." I say yelling not caring about who can hear me.

S-"Never mind don't let me get in the way of your little bitch on the side. Don't let me or your fucking child." I whisper the last part under my breath. 

I walk out of the classroom, calling Devyn to come pick me up. I walk out of the building to see Devyn standing in front of her car. 

D-"Do I need to go in there and fight him? Because I will."

S-"Devyn its fine."

D-"No its not fine, hell you are carrying his fucking child right now. He needs to get it in his head that he can't do this shit."

S-"Devyn stop! He'll come around. I forgive him anyway. Which don't start yelling at me about that. Now can you please just take me home, because I'm pretty sure that if I keep yelling and stressing myself out this baby will pop out of me right now."

D-"Yeah."

S-"Thank you." I get in her car and she drives us back to the apartments. 

 ~time skip~ 

I get back unlocking mine and Colby's apartment door walking in, shutting it behind me. I go into the bedroom, slipping off the jeans I had on and into sweatpants. Laying down on our bed, getting comfortable. 

(Also real quick I'm about to say the baby's gender so)

S-"We had quite the day didn't we baby girl." I feel a little kick, meaning yes. I just giggle.

S-"Well it's time for some rest so please don't wake me up." From there I fall asleep. 

~time skip couple of hours still Sam pov~

I wake up to the front door closing. I get up and walk out of the bedroom to see Colby just standing there. Tear stains down his cheek. 

S-"I forgive you by the way." I whisper but loud enough for him to hear. 

C-"Sam, I'm so sorry."  I walk closer to him. Caressing his arm. 

S-"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Now come to bed." I turn around slowly, him following. 

He changes into sweatpants and crawls into bed. 

S-"I love you."

C-"I love you more than you could ever imagine." With that we both fall asleep. Colby holding me close to him. 

Long chapter props to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 29
🤤 Solby 🤤
132K 2.1K 33
In which a girl meets her celebrity crush
26.2K 610 56
{COMPLETED} Sam is a new student at his new high school. He's a loner. Colby is with the popular jock kids. Colby likes to bully kids, especially Sam...
136K 2K 35
In which a girl falls in the love with a boy and they take you through their life journey.