Bam (18) SHORT CHAPTER

Sam POV

We had about 2 minutes before lunch. I look down at Colby admiring at the concentration he had on the computer in front of him. I think back to this morning and all the beautiful marks he left on me. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. I quickly pack up my pencil and paper I was working on. I look up to see Colby by the door letting the kids out for lunch. I get up from my desk and start walking to exit the classroom when I get stopped being the last kid in there.

C-"You want to have lunch with me?" 

S-"Sure I have nothing else to do." He shuts the door walking over to his desk grabbing his keys and phone. 

C-"Okay that's all I need." 

S-"No it's not Mr.Brock." I say walking closer to him. I don't know why but I got the urge to kiss him. 

C-"Oh yeah what am I missing?" 

S-"Me." I grab his face and pull him into a passionate kiss. It lasted for a good two minutes. I pulled back from the kiss gasping for air. 

C-"How I've missed that today."

S-"I know. Let's go before someone catches us." I grab his hand a basically pull him out the door. We walk down the empty hallway and out the front door. We walk over to his car. He gets out his keys unlocking the car. We both get in and I grab the aux cord plugging it into my phone. He turns on the car and starts backing out. I turn on my favorite song to jam out to. (If you want the song is called "confident by Demi Lovato" I also made a playlist if you want to listen to it it's called "midnight dancing when nobody is watching" by tera brown on Spotify) I turn up the volume and start singing and dancing along to the music not caring about anything. The next thing I know is hearing Colby scream my name and then Bam.