Part 39

( Okay I'm sorry this is a late chapter but I'm in the middle of finals and my birthday is this weekend. Yayyyy! Okay so back story on this chapter, Sam is now 37 weeks, he graduated from highschool. They planned the wedding for after the baby comes but they basically consider themselves married. They moved into a bigger house, Devyn also lives with them. Okay there is some back story, so now you are all caught up lets start this long awaited chapter.)

Sam POV

Any day now this baby can pop out. I'm excited to meet her but also scared. Colby is always at work, which is understandable but I'm scared that my water is going to break while he's there and it's not like he can just up and leave. Yes, Devyn is here but still. 

D-"Hey I'm heading out to grab some lunch. Do you wanna come with?" Devyn says walking into the living room.

S-"Why not. Let me grab my shoes."

D-"Do you need help? Since you really can't put them on by yourself."

S-"Please."

She bends down putting on my shoes for me. 

S-"Devyn?" 

D-"What's up?" She says standing up.

S-" I can't.." I laugh "get up." I start laughing harder than I already was. 

D-"Oh my Sam! Your lucky I'm here!" She says laughing. 

S-"Yes, yes I am!" I say laughing while she helps me up. 

S-"So where we going?" I ask grabbing a jacket. 

D-"I was thinking since we haven't really had any time with Colbs, lets grab some food and head over there. How does that sound?"

S-"Sure! Can we get Chick-fil-a though?" She just chuckles a little and nods her head.

We walk out of the house and to her car, parked in the driveway. We get in, me grabbing the aux cord. We pull out of the driveway and make our way to the restaurant.

S-"Does he know that we are coming?"

D-"No, well at least not you. He asked me to bring some food by since he forgot a lunch today and he told me not to bother you since your supposed to be in bed. But I thought it would be nice for you to get out for awhile since you haven't left the house in awhile."

S-"Well thanks for dragging me out, I need it. After the doctor put me on bed rest, life is just so boring." We both laugh a little. Devyn pulls into the parking lot getting out and coming around the car to help me out. 

~time skip~

We pull into the school parking lot and get out grabbing the food and drinks. 

D-"So he should have lunch here in couple minutes so we can just go and wait in his office."

S-"Okay."

We walk into the building and down to his office. The bell rings and a couple minutes later Colby came walking into his office. 

C-"Hey Dev, thanks for bringing by lunch." He says looking down at papers not noticing me. 

D-"Anytime!"

S-"Hey!" I say, him finally looking up and realizing I was there. 

C-"Sam what are you doing? Your not supposed to be out of bed." He says standing up coming over to me. 

S-"Well Dev said she was going out for lunch and I was bored of sitting at home so.. I came with." I say grabbing a chair to sit down in.

C-"Well you know what the doctor said but I guess it's fine that your here, but please be careful."

I just nod my head and start eating while Colby and Devyn talk. I don't see Colby a lot but every time I see him he's always lecturing me about something new. I'm just glad that the end of the school year is here in a couple of weeks so him and I can spend some more time together.

A/N Hey! I have risen from the dead. Yeah I know I haven't updated in awhile but I just started a new semester of school and between that I had finals and my birthday. But anyways here is a short chapter, I'm currently in a free block at school updating so sorry if there are any mistakes. Alright love you guys and see y'all next chapter!