Part 38

Colby Pov

C-"Hey baby, you okay?"

S-"No" I look at him with concern in my eyes.

C-"What's wrong?"

S-"I heard you talking to Dev. Your scared and you don't want to be with me. I understand why but why would you say all those things in the car if you didn't wanna be with me?"

C-"No, baby, no I didn't mean that I didn't want to be with you. I'm just scared that I'm going to mess something up. I never want to leave Sam. Not now, not ever. I just had some questions about this whole thing and what I should do." He looks up at me with a small smile and nods.

S-"Your not going to leave me?" I just shake my head no and look into those beautiful blue eyes.

S-"Colbs?"

C-"Yes"

S-"I'm kinda hungry." He says giggling.

C-"Well lets go see what I can make you." Before he could answer me I scoop him up bridal style and walk out of the bedroom. I place him down gently on one of the bar stools at the island in the kitchen.

C-"Okay so Mr. Golbach what would you like to eat?"

S-"Whatever you can find Mr.Brock!" He says giggling.

C-"Okay, how about a nice omelette for my two little ones?"

S-"Sounds perfect!" He says putting his small hand on his stomach. I walk around the counter and place my hand on top of his and giving him a small peck on the lips. (omg cheesy. Sorry I had to do a cute little baby moment)

C-"Perfect little family!" I say pulling my hand away and walking around the counter. I grab out the pan and set it on the stove, then going over to the fridge and grabbing a couple of eggs.

I go over to the cabinet that have to bowls and pull one out. I grab a fork out of the drawer and start making his omelette.

S-"Colbs" He says giggling a little. I spin around on my heel facing him.

C-"Yes?" I say with a questioning look on my face.

S-"I think- never mind it was was probably nothing." He says looking back down at his phone.

C-"Okay" I turn back around and continue on with making the omelette.

~time skip Couple of months later (because your girl is to lazy)~

C-"Babe get dressed we have to leave in a couple of minutes." I yell from the kitchen, getting our lunches together.

S-"Why? I don't wanna go to school today. Besides I'm out of baggy hoodies to wear so either I go to school in tight clothing and everyone clearly see that I'm growing a human inside of me or I don't go at all." I just look at him with kinda pissed off eyes.

C-"No you are not missing school. Take one of my hoodies. Now hurry we have to go." He just scuffs and goes back into our bedroom.

Sam is now in the stages of the pregnancy where he is acting pissed off all the time. Which is understandable. He is has lots hormones floating around in his body so I don't blame him but he is kinda getting on my nerves.

C-"Sam! We have to leave!" I yell grabbing his bag and shoving his lunch in it. Then grabbing mine and putting my lunch in it.

C-"Sam! Lets go!"

S-"Yeah, yeah I'm right here." He says walking out of our bedroom walking over and grabbing his bag from me. I walk towards the door and taking my keys off the hook by the door, opening the door and holding it for Mr. drama queen.