Everything I Lost | Jensoo

By rainbowplaylist

Jennie lost everything.. Her life changed over a night.. At the end when we lose something we gain something... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
End

Chapter 31

3.5K 141 13
By rainbowplaylist

JENNIE

The birthday party was in one word, interesting. I never expected a birthday party to be so amusing in my whole life. I found things I didn't know. Like, Jisoo has a secretary that happens to be gorgeous, young and I don't know how, the aunt of my daughter's fling. Tell me it's not interesting.

For some odd reason I thought that Jisoo's secretary was an old woman. Instead I was standing there looking at some girl probably my age or older, sexy as hell. And that was something I didn't know. She quit her job to follow Jisoo. My Jisoo. That, she never mentioned and when I found all these things I got mad. In my mind I had questions like why? Is she hiding something from me? Yeah.. I can go crazy sometimes.

Besides the adult stuff the thing is that Ella had fun. That was the most important. When we got inside the car her smile was till her ears and she was holding something that we didn't get here with.

"Ella, sweetie? What is that?"

"What mommy?" Jisoo couldn't look back because she was driving but I saw that she was curious too.

"Sweetie I don't think that you can hide a hockey stick. It's impossible."

"So why you are asking me then mommy what is that that I am holding?" My daughter really..

"Where did you get them?"

"Eddy gave them to me?"

"Did he ask his mom for giving them to you?"

"I don't know."

"What did I tell you Ella?"

"Not taking things from others." She said with her head down.

"We are going to talk with his mom once we are home."

"But mommy, he said he had another pair too. He said he didn't want them."

"Ella, I raised you better than that. I understand what Eddy did but he should ask his mother too."

"But mommy.."

"No buts Ella."

Jisoo looked at me but didn't interfere. She was my girlfriend and my daughter was calling her her mom too. I felt that she thought it wasn't her place to say anything. So I gave her the chance.

"Jisoo, what are you thinking about this?" She looked at me and gave me a smile. I think that what was what she wanted. Me giving her the chance to become a mom to Ella.

"I think that mommy is right. Eddy should have asked before giving you anything and I think we should see that earlier. It's not only Ella's fault Jen.. It's ours too. We were in the middle of our problems.."

She was right.. Between Bona, Bomi, the crazy woman outside who wanted to get into my pants and me and Jisoo kissing in the car I think we got in the middle of our problems and for the first time I didn't check of my daughter. I felt like shit and that was my fault.

Once we were outside our apartment Ella knew better than storm out of the car. She was waited for us. She was the cutest and brightest kid I ever met. Well all mothers feel the same about their children. But mine was the most beautiful and brightest kid.

Bomi gave us her phone number because for some odd reason I liked her and it was like we knew each other from before. It was the same feeling with Jisoo. I do believe that Bomi will be good friends with us.

"Baby, do you have Bomi's phone? I gave it you at the party."

"Wait a sec baby. I think I have it in my bag.. Okay here it is."

"Ella, come here please."

Ella came right next to me sad and afraid that I would rebuke her. But I kissed her forehead and I saw her relaxing immediately.

I waited for the phone to ring and after three tones Bomi answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi Bomi. It's Jennie from the party."

"Who?"

"Jennie? From the party? My daughter is Ella?"

"Jennie? I don't remember you. I am sorry." From the background I heard someone else's voice talking with Bomi that she couldn't remember me? Really?

"Hello?"

"Ehm.. I am Jennie. Bomi?"

"Oh, hi Jennie. It was my sister before. I am sorry for her. Is everything ok?" That woman. What was her problem anyway? And why she didn't say she wasn't Bomi and let me continue?

"Yes, everything is okay. Only one problem. Eddy gave Ella a hockey stick. I don't know if he asked you or something. I have told Ella to not taking gifts without asking first."

"Oh, Jennie it's okay. Eddy is playing hockey so he has more than three. It's ok. He asked me really before he gives them to her. I am sorry."

"Nothing to sorry. I just wanted to see if everything was okay."

"Thank you again for coming to our party. I was glad meeting the little one and Jisoo. We should meet again for a coffee or at a playground with the kids."

"I will call you and get back to you about the coffee. We were glad meeting you too. Goodnight Bomi."

"Goodnight Jennie."

When I ended the call Jisoo was waiting for me to tell her what happened as Ella was waiting for the same.

"Young lady you are saved. Eddy asked his mom before giving her the hockey stick. Ella, if something like that happens again you come and find me or Jisoo. Did you listen to me?"

"Yes mommy." I took her in my arms and gave her kisses all over her face. I didn't like when I was like that with her. I didn't want to be like those mothers who are uptight and cold. Well, that reminded me of an uptight and cold bitch.. Nara Kim.

"So what my girls would like to do for the rest of the evening?" Jisoo said and kissed Ella's and mine's foreheads. Did I tell you I loved her?

"I want to see the Megamind mama."

"Cool, I so like this animation.. Yes, mama.. We want to see the Megamind. Will you make us pop corn too?" I said while pouting.

"Really Jen? How old you are again?"

"No comment. Popcorn please."

"Go and get them Jennie. I am going to sit here with my daughter." I never had the chance to continue. That little pix.

"Okay okay.. I am going. You made your point clear.."

"And Jen, I want butter on mine."

"And mommy, I don't want salt on mine."

"Hey hey hey. If you want special treatment go and get them. I have no problem with salt and butter."

"Nope." They said at the same time while smiling.

"What am I going to do with them?" and yes I was talking to myself.

When the movie finished Ella was asleep on my lap. She had already taken her bath and she was wearing her pjs. I took her in my arms and put her back to her bed. Jisoo was right behind me. It was our ritual to kiss her goodnight. I let the door slight open and we went back to the living room.

"It was a very interesting day. Don't you think?" She said while she was picking all our trash from the table. Me helping her of course.

"It was. Jisoo, I want to tell you something." She stopped and waited for me to continue. She was looking at me with those eyes I came to love.

"What is it?"

"When I called Bomi, your secretary answered the phone."

"Bona? Okay, where is the problem?"

"The problem was that she answered as Bomi and when I told her my name she told me she didn't remember.."

"Okay?"

"Jisoo, how much do you know about this girl?"

"Jen, not the same again please." Her voice was irritated. Maybe it wasn't the right time but I had to tell her that. That person quit her job for her. And the fact that Jisoo didn't tell me.. Well.. You know.

"Jisoo, I am sure she remembered who I was. She saw us kissing and holding hands.. What I don't understand is why she needed to answer as Bomi and not tell me that it was Bona instead."

"Well, did you ask who it was?"

"Yes, I said 'Oh, hi Bomi, it's Jennie from the party'."

"Baby, maybe she didn't remember you."

"Really? I do think that she was looking at you the whole time I was holding your hand when they were cutting the cake. I.. I just don't like her Jisoo. That's it."

"Come here my jealous girlfriend." She hugged me and kissed me on my lips. It's not that I was jealous. Fine.. maybe I was, but I didn't like her.

"I am not jealous."

"Sweetie you have nothing to be afraid of. Bona is professional. I am working with her for the last four years. She never gave me the impression that she liked me. She is a closed person."

"Like you."

"Hey.."

"Jisoo, you seem to forget every time you walked inside the shop. You didn't even say goodmorning to me."

"Jeeenn.. I was afraid to talk to you. It's not the same."

"Jisoo, hear me out. Okay? I am not saying anything. All I am saying is just know more things about her. What is it that you know about her really?"

"I know what she studied."

"Okay. What else?"

"I know her last name."

"Good. What else?"

"Baby, stop pressuring me. I am not a police officer. She is just my secretary."

"A secretary that quit her job for you. Don't forget that." I saw she was stressing about this whole matter and I really didn't want to cause any problem. I had to believe Jisoo but I would have my eyes on that chick "Okay, I don't want to cause any problem. Let's go to bed?"

"Are you going to take a shower first?"

"What if we take one together? Eh?"

"Maybe."

I knew that maybe. We so would take a shower together and maybe she would let me rub some body parts of her. Yes, this whole day was interesting and made me really horny.. Not that I wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 15.4K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
167K 6.3K 34
Can love begin again where it painfully left off? This is a gxg story. ©breathe4her
3.6M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
58.6K 4K 64
What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected to lose their lives? Will they change one...