Brallon one shots

By mynameisno7605

smut, fluff, self harm, whatever I chose to write depending what mood I'm in but yeah just read it and life w... More

Pretty Boy
Pretty Boy pt.2
little
Save me
The Barista
Dont give up
Sweetheart
Step-Dad
Step-Dad Pt.2
Talent Show
Vine fever (you cant sweat out)
Friend, Please
Not an update
Q/A
I will love you, forever and always
Aeroplanes
Aeroplanes pt.2
Q/A
Class Fight
You're mine, and nobody else's

Stay

1.2K 14 1
By mynameisno7605

Brendon POV

'Dear Dallon,
         I love you with all my heart and soul and this is why I'm doing this. Life has been a great thing with you around but having to hide our relationship from my destructive parents hurts me. My dad continues to hurt me and I cant live like this. My anxiety has been getting worse and so has my depression. I don't wanna take you down with me because I'm already taking down myself and I hope you know I'm doing this for you and me. I love you and I hope you find someone better than me.

                         Love, Brendon'

      That was the letter I wrote to Dallon before I left and headed for the bridge. My life had been falling apart ever since the day I was born and I dont wanna hurt Dallon the way I was already hurting myself so I'm doing this for my own good. As I strolled down the streets, I looked into windows of restaurants to see couple gleaming into each others eyes. Tears welded at the memories of me and Dallon being that way and I knew what I was bout to do wouldn't hurt him anymore.

      Switch POV quick

      I reached my front door to find a little note wedged in the crack. Instinctively, I grabbed it and it read 'brendon' so I opened it. As I read through the whole thing, I began to run towards the bridge. That was were I saved brendon the first time he tried to jump. I've known for years that he has been like this and I couldn't let him leave me now.

          Back to brendon POV

          I continued to walk down the little road that lead to the bridge. I could hear my heels click in the silence as for I knew, no one cared to follow me. I finally reached the bridge and thoughts ran through my head 'did i finally succeed?' or 'am I only making things worse?' But I shook them away as for I knew that this was right. I continued to climb over the rale of the bridge and looked down. The water splashed against the rocks as the tide rolled in.

     I closed my eyes and proceeded to let go but  only to feel a tight grip go around my waist. I tried to release myself from the unknown grip, but it was too strong. "Let me go!" I yelled, hitting the arms of the mysterious person. "No matter how hard to hit me, I wont be letting go." I froze and turned to look at my one and only Dallon Weekes. "Dallon, please" I pleaded.  "No, i wont let go Brendon. I love you too much to let go and I wont be leaving you." He stated as tears began to form in his eyes. "Please just let go. It will hurt less if you just stopped fighting." I asked. "Fine.... if I let go I know you will jump.... but if you jump I will follow you..." he drifted off letting go of me abdome.

            It was all my decision now. To end both of our lives because I was selfish or stay for him. I only had a short amount of time to think and I know what I had to do. I swung my legs over the slippery rale but to lose my grip and I begun to only hang by one hand. My heart was racing I thought for it it the end as i looked down at the rushing waters. Dallon quickly grabbed my wrist and started to pull me up. As soon as my feet were stable I wrapped Dallon in a tight hug. "I-im s-s-sorry" I stammered. "Shhhhhh theres nothing to be sorry for." Dallon spoke softly.

       We sat in the middle of the sidewalk as I cried I to the crook of his neck. He continued to rub my back and sing softly until I calmed down. "I'm so-so sorry," I spoke softly. He put two fingers under my chin and pulled my head up to look at me. " it's okay baby, I understand and I'll help you through it but just promise me you'll stay." I nodded. He smiled softly and pulled me into a kiss.

            After all that happened that's all I needed. Was someone there to help me and love me.

             Well.... it's been a loooong while and I'm back and I'll try writing everyday.

                                 750 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 119 18
My life left endlessly hopeless, I didn't want to have anything to do with anyone. I was done with people. After so much torment, I just didn't want...
13.7K 670 28
brendon's always crying in his car and obsessing over the stars, and dallon's always holding his hand and kissing his cheeks -this story is triggerin...
18.9K 726 17
Brendon's breaking. Because of what, no one knows. He's been mumbling to himself, being found sitting on the kitchen floor at 3 am, not sleeping, and...
17.9K 306 53
pain.