Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

Β₯
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~Β£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
New Story

~39~

23.7K 1.5K 544
By Suga__Fox

"Jimin....are you sure you don't want me to stay and help? I can-"

"Y/N I promise you I am fine. This computer reads everything out loud to me so I can make sure I'm doing everything right. Please just go have fun."

"Fine...as long as you'll be okay.."

"I want one thing though before you leave."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"A kiss."

Your cheeks heat up to a soft pink hue as you lean down and place a kiss on Jimin's lips, both your hands resting on his cheeks.

"Better?"

"Perfect."

"Alright well...I'm going to go wake Jungkook up so we can go...I'll see you when we get back."

"Alright, have fun."

You quietly pad down the hallway to Jungkook's room and sit on his bed as he sleeps peacefully wrapped up in his blankets, his chest rising and falling with soft breaths.

He looks so peaceful...

I feel bad waking him up..

"Hey...Jungkook, Jungkook."

You watch him take a deep breath and shift under the covers, his sleepy doe eyes fluttering open and gazing up at you.

"Noona?..."

"Hey...I was wondering if maybe you wanted to spend the day with me and go into town?"

"What...wait...what about school?..."

"Jimin already said you can miss. You were up so late last night I let you sleep in."

"Mmm..."

With a soft giggle you crawl under the covers with Jungkook and push your fingers through his hair, his head burrowing into your neck as he gives you a sleepy whine.

"I'm still tired Noona...but I wanna go to town with you...I'll get up...mmm.."

After laying with him for a bit Jungkook finally comes out from under the blankets and rubs his eyes, his hair extremely messy and tousled.

"Is it cold outside?..."

"Mhm, it is December so it's very cold."

"Okay..."

You smile wide and exit Jungkook's room so he can get ready as you silently watch Jimin type away on his computer, his shoulders nice and straight with newfound confidence.

I'm so happy he's doing well...

Jimin and Jungkook seem a bit happier now...when we first met they both just seemed...lost...

"I'm ready Noona!"

You turn and smile wide at the now bright boy in front of you, his eyes glittering with excitement.

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Really? I get to pick?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay...I wanna...go...to the big mall! The huge one!"

Thats an hour away from here..

"Okay, we're going to take the bus though because it's far from here."

"Oh...if its too far Noona-"

"It isn't. Let's go."

"Hyung! I'm going to the big mall! Do you wanna go too?!"

"No Jungkookie, I'm filling out some paperwork so I'm busy. You two go have a good time."

When you look over at Jungkook you see a slight anxious look cross his face, his hands folding tenderly in his pockets.

"Okay...are...are you...okay here?.."

"Jungkookie please go have fun. Hyung is okay."

Your heart warms when you see Jungkook walk over and give his Hyung a tender kiss on his cheek, his voice a soft whisper.

"Okay Hyung...I'll bring you back something super cool!"

You both finally exit the apartment after locking the door behind you, Jungkook's hand tenderly sliding into yours.

"U-Um...N-Noona.."

"Yes?"

"Can I please hold your hand?...I don't wanna get lost.."

Aww...

Jimin is right...Jungkook isn't as mature as boys his age...

"Of course you can! We can't get separated when we're going to have such a fun day!"

Jungkook's entire body seems to vibrate with excitement when you both sit down at the bus stop, his big round doe eyes gazing down each side of street.

"Noona, this is my first time taking a bus."

"Really? How do you get to school everyday?"

"I walk..."

So that's why it takes him so long to get home....Jungkook's school is pretty far away...

"Noona look!"

Jungkook seems almost childlike as he stands up and points at the bus coming toward you both, a wide smile stretching across his face.

"That's the bus!"

"It is! Let's get on before we freeze to death!"

Jungkook smiles wide and quickly gets on the bus while you pay the fare, your body moving towards Jungkook who excitedly sits in a seat.

"Noona this is so cool!"

Only Jungkook would find this sweaty bus cool.

"Why don't you ride the bus everywhere Noona?"

"The bus is expensive to ride on an everyday basis."

"My Hyung has money though! Noona you shouldn't walk everywhere it's dangerous."

"I'm okay Jungkook I've been walking for a very long time. I should say the same thing about you."

Jungkook pouts softly and lays his head on your shoulder as he watches out the window at all the businesses passing him by, his fingers still laced with yours.

"Hey Noona..."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't....tell Hyung...did you?.."

"No way. Like I said, it's our secret until you feel comfortable enough to tell him."

"Pinky promise?"

You nod softly and link your pinky finger with his while pressing a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"Pinky promise."

"Thanks Noona...you're the best..."

You giggle softly and continue to play with Jungkook's hair, your heart slightly aching for him.

Poor Jungkook...

He's scared to tell his brother who he really is...my heart goes out to him...

I could tell by how he acted around me when we first met...it seemed he was uncomfortable being around me..almost like he was scared of me...

"Hey..Noona?"

"Yes?"

"Um...I know...this is a lot to ask..but..um...do you like my Hyung?"

"Like him?"

"Yeah! Like...girls and boys do.."

"I do."

"Well um...if you do...could you maybe be his girlfriend?...Hyung is really shy...and he's never had a girlfriend before...he really likes you too! He always asks me about your looks.."

"I'm already his girlfriend Jungkook."

Jungkook sits up and looks at you in shock for a couple seconds then smiles wide, his arms wrapping around you in a tight hug.

"Oh yay....I'm so happy Noona...you're the best person for my Hyung..."

I'm happy too Jungkook...Jimin is the best person for me...I couldn't ask for a sweeter boyfriend.

"Noona look! Look its the mall!"

(A/N): UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.9K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
174K 5.2K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. β˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺ︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
260K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichΓ©. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...