Her Broken Soul

By furry496

" Maya! Where the hell are you??" Zain shouted. She was cleaning the kitchen when she heard her husband sho... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
EPILOGUE
New Story ALERT
100K❤

Chapter 36

10.4K 277 9
By furry496

Maya's POV

As sun pushed the moon behind it, tucking it safely, it rised and peeked through our windows. Cool breeze accompanied it and moved around creating musical sound in air. I stirred in my sleep and I could feel strong yet soft body hugging me. As I opened my eyes adjusting them to sun rays peeking through window I tried to get up but a strong hand didn't let me and pushed me against a soft body. I looked up only to see that beautiful face.

His peaceful face.

My hands itched to touch his face. His long eyelashes were sitting on his cheeks. I slightly touched his eyelashes, brushing it against my fingers. My hands moved on its own. His soft yet hard cheeks under my fingers was nothing but bone. I touched his eyebrows and then those beautiful closed eyes and then his forehead removing all lines stretching on his forehead. Caressing it my hands moved to his lips. As I put my thumb on it and caress it slightly, I felt him taking sharp breath. I quickly looked up and saw him already looking at me.

Embarassing moment alert!

I was in thought of embarassement when I felt my thumb being sucked. I looked up gasping. He took my thumb between his teeth and gave me a cheeky smile. I quickly pulled my thumb away and moved away from his chest. But as soon as I moved away, in a second I was underneath him. My hands were pinning against bed as he clutched them into his grip. I gulped and looked into his eyes. Those ocean blue eyes held playfulness. He came near, that much near that I stopped breathing. His lips were at mere inch, his nose tip touching mine. As he angled his lips I closed my eyes to feel him.

Knock knock!

We both got out of trance and looked at each other. He dropped his head in my neck and groaned. I smiled and ruffled his hairs. He got up not before kissing my forehead. He put on his shirt and opened the door while rubbing his eyes. In a second he was pushed and Izzah came inside dragging Alisha with her who had her head low. It was good that I had already got up from bed and adjusted myself or it would be embarrasing.

"Maya we are going to shopping, will you come with us?" Alisha asked quietly.Before I could answer Izzah groaned and glared at Alisha before saying.

"Dude! We have come here to tell her to get ready for shopping. I clearly remember we never planned to ask her permission." Alisha and I just rolled our eyes at her and she just scoffed.

It's been almost 1 month now and everyone had tried really hard to make Alisha happy and they never left her alone even for a minute. I'm still not so close to her and it seemed okay to me.

"I'll also come with you people." Rohaan said and walked to closet.

"No! It's girl's day out. You are not allowed to come." Izzah told him with her narrowed eyes and pointed her long slender fingers at him. Rohaan just raised his eyebrows in challenge as he stopped going in the closet.

"I am not going to let my beautiful wife go with you people. You girls will become too much engrossed in shopping then you will not take care of my wife. What if she wanted to take rest and I know you people, You are like tornado which will whirl about in every direction and will end up getting nothing. And what if she wants to eat something or worse if she faints there. You guys will need me. She needs me." He said in one breath and then took a long sigh trying to make him sound like a very important person.

"Bhai you know that was the lamest  reason I have ever listened. If you don't mind let me....No  wait I forget you don't have mind you are totally useless. So where was I, yeah let me remind you that she doesn't need you and we also don't need you. We are adults and we can take care of your wife too. Now, excuse us, we need to get ready." Izzah said while flipping her hairs.

"But..." Rohaan started. Izzah cut him with a sharp no and asked me to get ready. She took Alisha's hand who was trying hard to control her laughter as Rohaan was making weird faces. As soon as they closed the door Rohaan stomped towards closet to take his clothes while muttering incoherent words for Izzah.

"Aww, so sad Aan. Now he has to listen to her sister. Aww my little Jaan." I tested his patience while laughing. He raised his eyebrows at me as I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"Don't. I am not little and I'm definitely not gonna listen to her." He said while huffing.

"Aww. But you have to because you are little na and we are adults. And you can't go as Izzah said." I said while laughing. In a minute he captured my hand and pushed me towards his chest.As I crushed into his chest, he hold my waist and bring his lips too much near my ears.

"Is that a challenge jaan-e-rohaan?" He asked while his hot breath was hitting my ears. I pushed that tingling sensations away and gulped. In the next moment I found myself nodding at him. He smirked, pecked me on lips and and closed the door of washroom while winking. I stood there for almost five minutes to make my cheeks a little less blushed and to calm down my nerves.

I quickly got ready as soon as he came out of washroom. Then we all ate our breakfast and Rohaan went to office. Hamail also came after an hour and they all started talking about new sales. I was happy that Alisha was again getting along with us. To be honest I missed her. Hamail joked around and then we went to mall and my mind only wandered to the stupid challenge of my dear husband.

We started our shopping and trust me Rohaan said true about them being tornado. As I was hungry we went to cafe in the mall. As we sat down and ordered our food. Group of boys came in the cafe and sat down to table next to us. They were constantly looking at us and then one of came and sat next to me. I looked at him made a distance between us.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked innocently. I nodded but in a minute Izzah, Alisha and Hamail started calling him names and threatning him that they would call cops and this caused the other group boys to come and they tried to say something but my stupid gang was not listening to them. The cafe waiter came and made the boys sit on their table. In all these rush I looked at the boy who was still sitting with me with a terrified look. Before Alisha could say him anything I asked him a question that was nagging me back in my mind.

"Why do you ask?"  He looked at me then sighed.

"My sister is pregnant and her husband had died a month ago. I don't know anything about this pregnancy thing. So, I..." He again took a shaky sigh. It seemed like he was holding his tears back. I gave him a little encouraging smile. He closed his eyes and then again started while looking down.

"Our mother died when I was 7 years old and my sister was 16 at that time. Then our dad brought us up but he too died when I was 10 and she was 19 years old. She took my and house responsibility all alone. She worked hard. She took waitress jobs. Even Night shifts after putting me to bed. Then she met her love, her husband and he too died last month. I can't see her like these. She is b-breaking and she is not e-eating and talking and I am s-scared for baby's health and I don't know." He end up crying and his friends came to him. My heart was crying at his agony. I looked at him softly while holding tears in my eyes.

"Hey, hey don't cry. I will help you. Take this doctor number she will help you and you can ask me anything. I'm there for you. But Have trust on Allah. Allah will listen you and will lessen your sister pain Insha Allah. Allah is there for you everytime. Be strong and ask help from Allah. HE is surely a great helper." He looked at me and smiled and the next thing shocked me aa he wrapped his hand around me neck and put his head on my shoulder and cried. I knew it was kinda haram but I strongly resisted myself from pushing him away. He was already in agony.

"Thank you sister." He said while sobbing. I smiled but before I could say something he was pulled back harshly. I looked up only to meet that ocean blue eyes.

"I highly suggest you to stay away from my wife. Don't dare to touch her." Rohaan said while holding that boy's collar. His friends came up but before they could say something I got up and took his hands away from that boys collar. That boy was already scared and also in pain. He seemed innocent to me. He was shivering already. As I pulled Rohaan , I saw Ammar and Esmaeel already there pushing that boy's friends away from us. I called their names and tried to stop them but they didn't listen. Alisha went to stop Esmaeel and Hamail stopped Ammar. Possessive men!

I looked at Rohaan who was still glaring at that boy. His fists were clenched and I could tell his hands were itching to hurt that boy.

"Will you calm down Rohaan?" I asked angrily. His head jerked at me and I could see the anger burning in his eyes. I glared at him and he clenched his fist more tightly. I tore my eyes from him and looked at that boy. His head was hung down. I took my steps towards him.

"Are you okay?" As I asked this question I heard a scoffing sound from Rohaan. I glared at him and he didn't back away too. He glared at me with same intensity. I rolled my eyes at him and I knew that he hate this eyes rolling scene in our fight. I could hear him sighing loudly like trying to calm down his angry self. Good for him or I would have show him my anger then. I looked at that boy and gave him a smile. Before I could say him something. Izzah hold that boy from his shoulder and made him look at her.

"Listen bro! You are a good guy and I know you will take good care of your sister. You have to be strong. Don't cry. You deserve better than this. Nobody cares about anyone who is in need and is innocent. They will play with your feelings and use your innocence.You need to be strong for you and your love ones. And whenever you feel yourself down just pray two nafl and ask Allah for help. HE will surely help you. Be strong." Izzah said and that boy nodded like a child. I was surprised that Izzah could say something so good.

"And please don't go around hugging someone's wife. There are a lot of possessive men out there." Alisha said while grinning. That boy looked at me then mouthed me sorry. I just smiled at him. He said sorry to Aan too but he completely ignored it. That boy and his friends went out of cafe.

Our order came and trust me I wanted to smack Rohaan's head as he started fighting with Alisha.

"Who were you calling possessive? Your brother is more possessive than me, he was going to kill them.We stopped him." Rohaan said while Ammar glared at him.

"Yeah it was before the incident when he lose his temperament as that boy hugged his wife." Ammar said.

"And you Miss Izzah, you have the strangest way to help someone. Was it necessary to hold that man and say those words? You know its haram and whatever the reason was princess you shouldn't have let him hug you." Rohaan said calmly while looking at me and Izzah. I nodded and Izzah just glared at him. Rohaan and Ammar were still glaring at each other.

"Stop this glaring session!" Hamail said.

Finally those stupids stopped glaring and they ordered their food. Rohaan was ignoring me this whole time. Uff! I wanted to kill him at this moment but stopped for my baby. He needed to know his father at least. So I pushed the thought of murdering him away and ignored him too. Well, two can play the game then.

Then we all started joking and after an hour of again shopping we went home.

A/N
Assalam o alikum beautiful people!

Share your thoughts....
How's the chapter?

Until next chapter, take care...😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.8K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
572K 22.6K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
116K 6.4K 50
#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said rudely "His date? Shay what the f**k!" H...
595K 22.4K 26
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 IN ISLAM #10 IN SPIRITUAL "Tell me what you want. Anything. Just don't hurt them." That quirked his interest. "You would give me...