Extravagant

By OfficialBrat

"He killin for this p****" More

CopyRights
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Worth ItπŸ“š

04

24.7K 767 807
By OfficialBrat

Summer
3 months later

"I made a song bout u" Durk told me over the phone.

"What is it called??" I asked.

"Extravagant"

"I'm extravagant huh??"

"That pussy extravagant"

I giggled. "Boy shut up".

"I'm foreal, album drop at 12 but ima send u the song now"

"Ight, text me I'm finna go into work right now" I said putting the car in park.

"Ight love you"

"Mhm" I said and hung up.

I got out the car and headed into the building and Music was blasting.

Tonight is money night so I had to come in, money night is when celebrities come in just like on players club, same damn money sound machine installed and everything.

"Hey there!" The bartender, Julia said to me sounding like somebody auntie that ain't seen them in a while.

"Hey pooh" I said walking by.

I waved at a few people who waved at me as I walked to the dressing room.

"Hey Pooh" Winter said walking up to me and she hugged me.

"Hey Guh" I responded.

"Hey Mamas" my bestie, Nikki said walking up to me and she was about to kiss me then I stopped her.

"U sucked dude dick??" I asked her.

"Ian suck him up in 3 months"

"Mhm okay" I said then we kissed each other on the lips.

Ion find nothing wrong with kissing ur bestie on the lips, as long as she ain't sucked nun then tuhh it's alright.

"HAYYY MY FAV SISTER" autumn ran and hugged me.

"Hey Pooha" I said hugging her back.

We all got dressed in our outfits and the money siren went off and all of us rushed out the dressing room into the club part.

Looking at the time and it read 12. Damn that nigga album just dropped and I really wanna hear the song he made for me.

They ain't tell us which celebrity was coming thru but shit oh well.

I am bartender for the night cuz I fucked my ankle up a week ago thats why people happy to see me back. Don't ask me what happen, not going to point any fingers, DURK!

"Girl look ahead" winter told me.

"Oh shit" Nikki said.

"Oh he bold" autumn said.

I looked up and saw Durk, India and they lil crew.

"Bitch is that herb with them?? His hoe ass ain't text me back but can be in here with his hoe and bitch ass crew, finna clap my ass cheeks in his homies face to make him mad" autumn said walking towards the room section.

"U good?? U quiet" winter said to me.

"I'm good, hmm help me with the drink" I said to nikki and she grabbed the other Hennessy.

"Bitch don't do nun stupid" Nikki told me.

"I won't, Nigga really had the audacity to bring his bitch in the club he know I work at" I said.

"Fuck him lets go" winter said.

I grabbed the two Hennessy bottles and walked behind Nikki.

I grabbed my lighter out my bra and lit the sparklers on all of our bottles.

It was me and Nikki Nd 5 other girls serving bottles tonight so hopefully with they help Ian gotta come back a hunnid times.

We walked up the steps into the section and we did the lil welcome cheer.

We blew the sparklers out and sat the drinks on the table.

"Thank y'all so much" India said and I did a lil smirk.

Yeah bitch u better say thank you, I been giving yo man good good. I'm the reason he smiling now.

"Your welcome" I did a wink at her and I looked at durk and he was just staring at me.

I pulled my notepad out and my pen.

"Okay anybody ready to order drinks?" I asked.

"Come here shorty" a dude with dreads and he was tatted up. I'm guessing this is Von, durk's Cousin.

"How May I take ur order?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

"Lemme get your number" he told me and I'm guessing everybody heard cuz everybody looked at me.

He was finer in person shit I might just have too, I heard him and asian broke up so hey we both single Pooh.

Finna pull a Quando Rondo baby momma stunt on Durk.

"Ight" I told him smiling and I wrote it down on my notepad and handed it to him.

He licked his lips and I stood up and he smacked my booty.

I looked at Durk and saw the anger in his face.

"Can I have a Henny on the rocks please" one of his homies asked me and I wrote it down and took everybody else in the section drinks.

I walked out the section and went to the bar to fix the drinks.

"Bitch u seen Durk face when von did that?" Nikki asked.

"Hoe yes" I said laughing.

"Girl u trifling, u really have him ur number" she said.

"Girl Ian give him my number, I gave him a number but not my number"

"Then who number?"

"blossom"

"Bitch really?"

"She look JUST LIKE me so tuhh if he FaceTime it he gon think it's me, Periodt Pooh"

"I wish I had a damn twin"

"Haha come on so we can take these drinks back up there" I told her

We grabbed the drinks and walked back up to the section and we gave them their drinks and they gave us tips.

"What happen to ur ankle?" India asked me.

"Fell down the steps" I told her.

"Damn, hopefully I'll come in next time when ur back on the pole" she said to me.

"Girl hopefully, maybe I'll do a few trick" I said winking at her.

I looked up and saw Durk burning a hole in my face.

"May I get u anything sir?" I asked him.

He didn't respond.

"Welp okay" I said smiling then I walked back over to nikki who was standing in front of the pole winter was on.

"He mad" I told her.

"I see" she giggled.

"Ion feel good" I said rubbing my belly.

"What's wrong?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know, oh shit" I said covering my mouth and I ran out the section into the bathroom.

I ran into the stall and closed it and threw up.

"Fuck" I said wiping my mouth.

It was hot as hell, I don't feel like myself at all.

I got up and flushed the toilet and washed my hands and mouth out.

I walked out the bathroom and walked to the dressing room.

I put some gum in my mouth and changed out of my outfit and put my dress on.

I Grabbed my stuff and walked out the dressing room.

"U good?" Winter, Autumn, and Nikki asked me.

"I don't know, I'm finna go home I need to rest" I told them as I walked towards the exit.

"We will be over later" they yelled out as I walked out the door.

I walked to my car and put my phone on DND when I saw durk texting me.

I got in and drove to the drug store and I bought 7 pregnancy tests and drove back home and took all of them.

I waited a few mins and then I looked at the tests......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.9K 71
She wasn't that innocent
1.9K 77 10
𝐀 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
67.6K 1.9K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜