Twin Eyes: Fortunes Untold(CO...

By LoneCreatoriP

Born with strange abilities, two siblings embark on a dangerous and emotional path. Meeting new people, findi... More

CHAPTER 1:The Year Begins
Chapter 2: The Bully Cycle
Chapter 3: I Spy
Chapter 4: Secrets Blown
Chapter 5: Date Night
Chapter 6: Graduation
Poems For You
Chapter 7: Endangered Pregnancy
Chapter 8: London Life
Chapter 9: School Days Are Here Again
Chapter 10: Long Nights? ...I Don't Think So.
Chapter 11: More Money, More Problems
Chapter 12: Family Never Dies
Chapter 13: Birthday Gifts
Chapter 14: Expecting The Unexpected
Chapter 15: Survive!
Chapter 16: New Beginnings

AUTHOR'S NOTE

13 2 1
By LoneCreatoriP

So, I just want to explain a few things first.

"Example"
When there are conversations like this, it is being said inside their heads.

I would also like to say that I will try to answer any questions you have, but I am not very good with explanations. I also want to say that this story will be up to sixteen chapters at least. I may split a few long chapters and/or add a few chapters.

I am also going to say that I won't answer any personal questions about myself. Please don't ask for a face reveal and please don't tag me. I won't do either of them.

Thank you and please enjoy the story. Don't forget to vote please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 2 17
When faced with tough obstacles a group of friends must choose whether to hide behind the safety net of their community or question their reality. Un...
105K 2.6K 65
Some people are born into a home that was made for them, others have to spend years fighting for their place in this world. Charlee spent sixteen ye...
1.5K 94 21
All Autumn has ever wanted was to be able to live a peaceful life, but there always seems to be something that gets in her way. Her life has been alw...
322 62 45
A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their journey, they met a mysterious girl that...