the diary; nick mara

By urmynovember

in which a girl is mistaken for innocent, but a boy reads her diary and discovers otherwise. asterisk (*) in... More

characters
prologue *
one
two
three*
four
six
seven
eight *
nine
ten *
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen *
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one *
twenty two
epilogue
thank you :)
smut book

five *

16.4K 217 166
By urmynovember

dear diary,

i wanna be in charge for once. i wanna tease someone so much to the point when their body needs me. i wanna be on top. ride him and make him feel so good. i want to bring someone to the very edge, and then leave them hanging. just to see how mad they get that they don't have my holes to fuck or my touch at all. 'take a risk.' they all say. how much will they risk for my lips to be wrapped around them?

with greatest pleasure and need, sage.

sage lie on her bed, legs spread apart. she had her phone in one hand and the other was slowly rubbing herself over her shorts.

she had completely forgot about nick's promise to be at her house today after school, and she was horny.

she'd wrote another journal entry. that didn't help her release her sexual tension so she decided that she'd get herself off before starting her homework.

she had her headphones plugged into her phone, playing the video of the girl in ropes being fucked on the highest volume she could without someone hearing. the brunette girl in the video looked like she was having so much fun.

she watched the video, listening to the helpless whimpers from the girl's mouth. all she could think about was how she was that blissfully helpless a couple of days ago under nick's touch.

nick.

she couldn't get her mind off of the boy. all she could think about was how focused he was when he was making her feel good. how he'd stare deeply into her eyes and refuse to break eye contact. or how you could see his beautiful long eyelashes when he closed his eyes when she was pleasing him.

sage slowly put the phone down, letting the audio continue to fill her ears, but instead her mind wandered to nick.

she slipped her hand into her shorts, thinking about how nick's rough fingers glided over her bundle of nerves.

she was so wet. wetter then she'd been in a very long time.

she began to put more pressure on her clit, pushing herself further and further over the edge. she bit her lip to suppress her moans, beccause her dad was downstairs. she let out quiet pants, thinking about how nick's tongue felt on her. how his fingers felt curling up inside of her.

her legs began to shake and she was so close.

just then, there were three loud knocks on her door.

she jumped, almost completely out of her skin, and sighed. she didn't get to finish.

she stood up and walked over to her door, opening it to find her dad there, looking rather confused.

"yes, dad?" she questioned, trying to act as normal as possible.

"there is a young man downstairs asking for you?" her dad furrowed his eyebrows as realization spread across her face. nick had actually shown up to her house and knocked on the door while her dad was home.

her dad wasn't angry, he was just confused. sage didn't have very many friends that came over, and her parents thought they knew all of her close friends. well, both of them. they only knew of parker, her best friend, and brandon, who was a family friend so of course they knew him.

she smiled. "oh yeah." she gave an awkward chuckle. "i forgot to tell you he was coming over today." she face palmed and her dad threw his hands up questioningly.

"well can you tell me who he is?" her dad questioned and sage gave the most vague answer.

"he's one of my friends." she says, before rushing past her dad and to the door.

nick was waiting patiently at the door and when sage reached the door he perked up.

she smiled at him, as her dad was right behind her, but her eyes said "i'm gonna kill you."

he thought it was cute to see her all mad, and he could see that she was still wearing edwin's hoodie to hide the hickeys he gave her. her hair was in a bun, and her curly baby hairs framed her face.

she had changed bottoms. she wore pink silk shorts that clung to her lower body. he swallowed, his mouth suddenly going dry.

"hey, nick." she grimaced. "introduce yourself to my dad." she spoke. she wasn't worried about if he'd like nick or not. nick was the most mature boy in their friend group. he could put up a front and be polite if he needed to.

she was shocked, however, to find that his dad and nick were really hitting it off. they both laughed, talking about some sport. she had to pull nick away.

"okay dad, we'll come down later for dinner probably." she says and her dad smiles, "okay, nice to meet you." he waves to nick and the young boy reciprocates the gesture, being dragged up the stairs by sage.

they get to her door and she puts in the code before pushing him into the room and following suit, locking the door behind them.

"i'm gonna fucking kill you, nicholas." she says to him and he cackles.

"it's not funny, you dick." she says, trying to hide her smile, and he scoops her up, and by default she wraps her legs around his torso. "you're so cute when you're mad." he says, placing wet kisses all over her face. she squirms, covering her face with her hands screaming "ew". he chuckles, throwing her on the bed.

"not. funny." she says, wiping his spit off of her face and he sighs. "why you mad, sage?" he questions and she gives him a look.

"isn't it obvious? you showed up to my house unexpected while my dads here." she pouts and he leans down to kiss her poked out lips. "loosen up, sage. isn't it kinda funny?" he asks and she crosses her arms. "no."

he sighs, glancing at her phone which was next to her. the porn she was watching was still on. "what were you doing before i got here?" he quirks an eyebrow and she blatantly lies through her teeth. "watching netflix."

he smirks, pointing to her phone. "that's netflix?" he questions and she glances over at her phone, turning a deep shade of red. he fell off of the bed, laughing at her and she sat there, the most embarrassed he'd ever been.

she rolled her eyes as he obnoxiously laughed for five minutes. when he finally stopped, she looked up at him. "are you done?" she asked and he nodded, giving her his perfectly animated and preciously pointy smile. "yes, did i embarrass you?" he asked, fake concerned and she nodded.

"i'm sorry." he spoke, sitting down and patting his lap for her to take a seat there.

she did as he said, sitting on he lap and he smiled, though she couldn't see because her back was facing him. he kissed her neck trailing his hands down her body and into her shorts, making her moan quietly and open her legs for him to have better access

he was shocked to find out she wasn't wearing any panties. he groaned. "such a bad girl, huh baby?" he asked and she could only let out a whimper as an answer. he had never called her that, and she loved the way it sounded coming from him.

he rubbed circles on her, making her already sensitive sex quiver as she threw her head back onto his shoulder.

"nick, we can't" she moaned and he began kissing her neck. "why not?" he questioned and she struggled to answer him. "m-my dads here- fuck" he moaned out as he slipped a finger past her folds and into her wet hole.

"you want me to stop?" he questioned, sucking on the most sensitive part of her neck and rubbing her clit. he knew what the answer would be. "n-no." she answered shyly and he chuckled at her.

he groaned, ripping edwin's hoodie off of her and throwing it. "put on his fucking hoodie again sage, see what happens." he growls, and she's almost tempted to do it again just to see what he does to her.

he resumes kissing her neck, making her so weak. he leaves yet another dark purple mark on her neck and he smiles at it, so proud that he was the person who got to mark her.

she got off of him, getting on her knees in front of him and looking up with pleading eyes that made him go wild.

she tugged at his sweatpants, making him lift slightly so she could slide them down his legs. she rubbed him through his underwear, making him emit a low groan. the boy shuttered as the angel of a girl breathed hot breath on his hard-on through his boxers. he bucked his hips up slightly, wanting her to just take him in her mouth.

he would do absolutely anything the caramel-skinned girl said. he felt this need to protect her. and though he loved hearing her whimper while he touched her in the most heavenly ways, he also wanted to hear her cute giggles and know that he's making her laugh.

he looked down at her in awe and decided that he had waited long enough.

he slightly lifted himself again, and she immediately took it upon herself to pull his briefs down. she spit on it, taking one of her small dainty hands and wrapping it around him. "fuck." he moaned as he looked down at her. her small tank top revealed three of four of the hickeys he'd given her and her almond shaped eyes were staring right into his.

she palmed him softly, running her thumb over his tip every now and then, making him buck his hips up.

she lowered her head, running her puckered lips up and down his shaft and making him he throw his head back, biting his bottom lip.

she finally took him into her mouth, pushing him as far down her throat as possible, still not being able to take the whole thing. her eyes watered and she pulled away. it was so spitty and nick never wanted it to stop. she used both of her hand to palm him, putting her plump lips around his very sensitive tip, making him hiss. "yes, sage. right there, baby. don't stop." he pleaded and she pulled away from him, telling him to shush because her dad was in the house.

he nodded eagerly and pushed himself into her mouth again, humming at the feeling.

sage was mid-blow job when she heard parker's voice and footsteps approaching her door. she had to act fast. she knew that parker knew the code to her door and that she wouldn't bother with knocking.

sage pulled her mouth away, making nick emit a needy moan. she got up, pointing to her bathroom door and mouthing 'go' to him.

he nodded in realization, running to the bathroom while pulling his pants up.

she wiped the sides of her mouth before her door opened and parker stood there.

"hey, whore." she spoke, throwing her bags down before her eyes trailed up sage's body and her mouth fell agape.

"sage." she scolded and the curly-haired girl quirked an eyebrow. "yes?" she asked.

"there's a fresh hickey on your neck."

"huh?" sage questioned, she hadn't realized that the italian boy had marked her again.

"there is a hickey on your neck that was not there at school today." parker further pushed, with a hand on her hip.

"right. long story-" sage started, but was quickly cut off. "why can't you tell me?" parker whined, her baby blue eyes scanning the room.

"is he here?" she says, stepping into the room further and looking under the bed.

once she stood up fully, she met sage's gaze. "who is it?" she asks in all seriousness, but she knew sage. and she knew how stubborn she was. she wasn't going to budge.

"parker you can't just show up to my house like this-"

"i've always done it. it's only a problem because you and casper the ghost be fucking on a daily and-"

"no! it's always been a problem i'm just finally saying something-"

"and what gave you the courage, huh? ghost dick?"

"parker i don't have time for this-"

"well i don't have time for you to be lying to me i've never given you a reason not to trust me so i-"

"well maybe i just want privacy for once!"

the girls continued their bickering at each other as nick listened through the door. he was worried that he'd been coming between the two girls.

the argument ended with sage telling parker to fuck off, and that she was allowed to "suck ghost dick" whenever she wanted, only for parker to tell her that she wouldn't be surprised if she faked her own hickeys because she was such an "attention whore."

she wasn't. and both girls knew that sage hated attention more than anything, and seemingly anyone, however all she wanted was nick's undivided attention.

once nick heard sage's door slam and the room go still, he knew parker was gone. he peeked his head out of the door, making eye contact with her.

he didn't know what to say, but he was even more shocked when the girl bursted into a fit of laughter, clinging onto her stomach. it was the most genuine laugh he'd heard from her besides her cute little giggles after he made her cum, when dopamine was released into her body and she had no choice but to be happy .

"sage! you just fought with your best friend?" he said, trying to sound concerned, but he couldn't help but be infected by her contagious laughter.

sage nodded, tears falling down her face as she rolled around on the bed. "i know!" she slaps her knee, making him playfully roll his eyes. "that's what's funny." she says, getting up and pulling him on the bed with her.

though the fight with parker was real, there was nothing in this world that could truly jeopardize their friendship, so she knew they'd be fine by the morning. she thought parker was adorable trying to be angry at her, and she knew that somewhere not far from where she was, parker was hysterically laughing too. because their argument was so stupid it was almost theatrical.

she climbed on top of the boy, straddling his waist while he lay down. she used her hands to prop herself up so she could look at him. he was looking up at her like she was crazy.

"are you guys okay?" he asked, searching the caramel girls perfectly symmetrical and smooth face for any type of sadness. he found none.

"we're fine, nick. 'live a little', isn't that what you tell me?" she whispers to him seductively, mocking him when she says 'live a little.'

he smiles up at her as she sexily trails one of her soft fingertips down his face and to his jaw, making him look at her.

the boy gulped, trying to quench the thirst his body had for her. "a-actually i say loosen up but- oh my- fuck." he interrupts himself as she had reached down and grabbed his dick, making him stand at full attention once again.

"don't get smart, nicholas." she spoke and he nodded, bringing his hands down to her hips and maneuvering them back and forward against him to create friction.

she did what he wanted, moving against him with a steady pace.

she watches as he tenses up under her. she brought her lips to his, not yet touching them. he whined. he was so weak. he had never seen himself like this.

"bet you wanna kiss me, huh?" she asked and he nodded, making her peck his lips and pull away quickly.

"sage-fuck, yes. keep doing that baby, you look so perfect." he spoke as she palmed him, making him weak.

he was close. she could tell. though she'd only made him cum once, she wasn't clueless. she had watched copious amounts of porn and she knew the signs. his movements became loose and sloppy, he used his hands to push her onto him harder, and he was a needy mess.

she thought about all of the teasing he'd done to her.

how cruel would it be to stop everything right now?

whatever the answer to that, she did. she stopped moving her hips and he groaned. "what are you doing?" he questioned and she smiled a fake smile at him.

"joining my dad for dinner." she said, finally pressing her lips against his (he don't have none 😔) and climbing off of him.

not only did she leave him hanging, but she bent down to pick up edwin's hoodie and put it on once more, smirking at nick and shrugging her shoulders.

"you must have a death wish, girl." he chuckled. he was going to let her get away with it. because her dad was in the house. but his mom and baby sister were leaving that weekend. and he knew that she would soon be begging for his touch.

just like the way she described in her diary.

he thought about the fact that she was just being the dominant one.

she was a keeper, for sure. but he didn't know if he had her yet.

he watched as she fixed her hair in the mirror. he walked past her, drawing his hand back and slapping her ass as hard as possible. she moaned, making him chuckle to himself. it would leave a mark.

a mark that both of them loved the feeling of knowing she had from the one and only nick mara.

A/N: uh i've never written smut when the girl was in charge because i'm personally very submissive but i'm kinda proud of it the writing

they be fucking soon lol.

also sorry i haven't updated since friday i was with my friends this weekend !i!i!

this chapter kinda bad oopsies

i wanna get to the cute stuff but it important to the plot that it doesn't happen yet

ty for votes and comments

alsooo im thinking about starting a smut book when this is done but idk!

longest author's note ever sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 112 56
an la love story; prettymuch
20.3K 669 46
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻 Edwin is a cl...
2.6K 97 12
two gangs that hate each other. what will happen when gabby has to secretly work with edwin?
698 42 21
"She's like my little sister"