Various Soulmate x reader

By KrystalEndermalie

I thought that I may try my hand at this. you may request a chapter. I will do known characters as well as so... More

RULES
Mafia Romano x Rival Mafia Reader
2p Iceland x reader
2p Denmark x reader , cutie and the beast.
2p Italy x reader: My favorite present
2p Norway x reader: flip flop!
2p Germany x reader : Lazy ass art
2p Finland x reader: Play nice
2p Canada x reader : gotcha!
2p Romano x plus sized reader: diamond in the rough
2p Sweden x reader
2p America X reader : Book'em
2p Prussia X reader: FREE HUGS!
2p Russia x reader: Colorful
2p England x reader: Sweets
2p Japan x reader: painted heart
Teeth x reader: feed me!
L.E.V. x reader: stereo hearts
2p Romania x reader: Dance with the dead.
2p france x reader: Tutor? jerk...
Aphoran X reader: drug like love
Chaow X Reader: spiky
2p China x reader: Apothecary
2p Lithuania x reader: Inappropriate
2p Estonia: Dark webs.
Norway x reader: Song from my soul
Usagi × reader: Blood red hello
Dotsuku × Reader: Good dog
Nagayuki × reader: Flying high
Takeyasu × reader: Follow the snake man
Eiji × Reader: rendezvous at the diner
Kunikida × Reader: Dreaming of you.
Atsushi × Reader: Paws-itively perfect
Kunikida × reader part 2 Great together
Ido × reader
Kojiro × reader
Mei × Reader

Ikkaku × reader

343 8 2
By KrystalEndermalie

(Y/n) walked to their workplace with her best friend/coworker/roomate, (bff/n).
She yawned and stretched, "What kind of shit does boss want us to do today?"
"I don't know, but I hope it's fun!," her best friend chirped while twirling.
"Hey, ho. Stop. Your hair is hitting me.," the (h/c) hair female said and the girl next to her pouted playfully before skipping ahead.
(Y/n) sighed and ran to catch up with (bff/n), "Girl, you need to settle down. You're like a child."
"So are you! We're adult children.," the other female grinned, "Ooh! What will our soulmates be like? Will they be best friends like we are?"
"I don't know-," the (h/c) haired female said and bumped into someone.
It felt like a static electric shock when she bumped into the person.

"OW! WATCH IT ASSHOLE!,"(y/n) yelled, "I'M WALKING HERE!"
"Excuse me princess!," the man she bumped into snapped back.
The man was tall and seemed to radiate electric energy, his hair was platinum blond with teal streaks, he had pink eyes and long eyelashes, his clothes were odd with green and black stripes.
"The hell did you say?!," the female said and the man grinned to her and bent down so that their faces were close.
"You heard me.," He said with a bit of a growl before being pulled back by the man beside him.
The male beside him had blue hair and odd eyes that looked a little scary.
The male turned to his friend, "the hell, Kojiro?"
"Ikkaku, it was an accident.," Kojiro replied.
(Bff/n) pulled (y/n) away and gave an apology bow to the two, "Sorry. She's just a bit cranky today."
"It's fine. Ikkaku Is as well.," the one names Kojiro replied while electric sparks of tension flew in the air between Ikkaku and (y/n).
The two groups split apart after (bff/n) gave the two men a flier for the karaoke bar the ladies worked at.

"Why the hell did you invite them to our workplace?," (y/n) asked.
"Because it is better to invite new clientele than passing the opportunity by.," (bff/n) replied and pushed her friend to their job place.
The two went inside and changed into their uniforms.
The (h/c) haired female looked to her best friend's soulmate marker, a tribal shark like mark was on her stomach. (Y/n) looked down at her own marker on her arm.
"Excuse me princess"
Nobody ever called her a princess before.
"Wait a damn minute...," she said and got the attention of her best friend, "Hey, what did that asshole say to me?"
"I think he said 'excuse me princess', yeah that's it.," the female replied and butted her shirt up, "Why? What's up?"
The (e/c) eyes of the woman widened and she raised her arm to her friend so the other female could see it.

"No way."

Ikkaku sighed as he took another sip of his sake, "That bitch."
"What's wrong Ikkaku?," Kojiro asked as he took another drink of his awamori.
"That girl this morning. She did not apologize for running into me.," the platinum blond male said and narrowed his pink eyes.
"You both were being hotheaded. I'm surprised you two did not start fighting.," the shark like man said with a grin.
"That bitch...," Ikkaku restated and sipped his sake again.
Kojiro looked at his friend's arm and grinned again.
The platinum blond male saw his grin, "What is it Kojiro?"
"Your soulmate marker. Isn't that what she said to you?," the shark like male said and pointed to the words on the skin of his friend.
Ikkaku looked to his arm and his face became a mix of confusion and irritation, "Why."

-

Ikkaku watched Ido's soulmate run about and do her chores. He kept staring at her.
Ido's twin became a little irritated, "Hey, stop staring at my sister in law you trash."
The blond scoffed at Mei's words to him and kept staring. The female finally looked over to him.
She walked over with her usual smile, "Can I help you Ikkaku?"
"I... need some advice.," the male replied.
The female looked to Mei, "It's okay. I can handle this."
"Just tell me if you need help.," Mei said before joining his brother.
"He's gotten really protective recently.," the female chuckled and sat near Ikkaku, "So what do you need advice on?"
"Soulmates... I found mine and left a bad impression.," the blond man explained, "I don't know what to do... we both just yelled at each other after bumping into each other."
"Well... do you know anything about her?," the patient maid asked.

The male's head lifted up as he thought of something, "Her friend gave a flier to Kojiro about that karaoke bar."
"Then try going there to find her.," the maid said and tapped his forehead, "But this time, speak with both your head and heart rather than your thunderous temper. You're an intelligent and creative guy, you can figure the right words out."
Ikkaku nodded to the smiling maid, "Yeah, I could try that."
"You better.," the female said with a smile.
"I have one more question.," Ikkaku said and the female nodded for him to speak, "How did you and I do feel when you first met?"
"Whole. Something inside me was no longer empty.," the maid responded, "I had a warmth fill my body and I could not stop wanting to see him again until we finally were bonded completely. So soulmates are a great source of power and motivation."
The blond nodded and thought more, he wondered what were the right words to say to his soulmate.
Just thinking of that woman made his heart stir into a great hurricane.

The woman stood from her sitting position and gave Ikkaku a bow, "You will do great. You two are literally made for each other."
She left him to his thoughts so he could plan out what he wanted to do.
He looked to the flier that was on the table beside him and picked it up to look at. It would not hurt to go to the bar and see her, would it?
Second, he would have to apologize for his rudeness to her and introduce himself.
Third is still up in the air.
He heard Kojiro coming up and looked to his side, the shark like male was smiling as usual and talking to Manji.
"Kojiro.," Ikkaku said to the shark male and the male came up to him, "Feel like going to a karaoke bar?"
Kojiro's smile widened, "Yes!"
"I want to go too!," Manji exclaimed happily, "Let me go too Senpai!"
"I guess so..," Ikkaku said and got up, "We have free time, so let's go."
-

(Y/n) and (bff/n) was heading the welcome desk that day, there was a shortage of staff members so they had a lot of work on their plates. Thankfully the day was slower then usual.
(Bff/n) was playing on her ocean themed phone and updating the Aesthetic blog the two ran, "What if we did a theme day?"
"Like in those cafés?," (y/n) asked.
"Exactly! Decorate the karaoke rooms differently than usual, make them more aesthetically pleasing for stressed out clients~," (bff/n) said and pointed her blue painted nail to the other female who was painting her nails teal, "I was thinking pulling put the old ocean aesthetic for today. Just for room five."
"Why that one in particular?," (y/n) asked her friend and got a grin in return.
"Because~ someone special had called in advance to book that room~.," the female giggled in a sing song voice, "Think of it, the stressed men come in and are instantly met with a comforting ocean theme that gives them vacation vibes."

(Y/n) shook her head and wondered what was wrong with her friend, "Fine. But we're adding the melon pillows too, those are summery."
"Yes! Now you're getting it! Summertime at the ocean!," the other woman cheered, "Go get the pillows and decor from storage, I'll take care of the furniture."
The two passed the time by decorating room five and then rooms six and four.
(Y/n) smiled after she finished with the springtime rain room theme in room four.
Room six was more for the darkness lovers as it was the night themed room.
The female picked up her phone, it was a message from (bff/n).
"Room five clients are here.," the female read, "Orders are for Sake, awamori, juice and the regular snacks."
She responded that she got the message and went to get the snacks for the clients, she walked to the room with the drinks and food.
She heard a beautiful voice singing, a man's voice. The sound of a young man cheering accompanied the voice.

She waited until they were done singing to knock on the door, "I have your drinks and snacks, thank you for your patronage."
She opened the door and was greeted with the same faces from yesterday, this time with a young tanned male with golden horns. The shark like man had the microphone.
"So that was you singing? It was very nice.," (y/n) said and set the tray down, "Please let us know if you need anything else."
"Actually I do need to talk to you.," the blond man said, "I wanted to apologize for how I acted to you."
"Hey, don't say things like that. You idiot.," the female responded.
"I'm trying to be nice bitch!", the blond man said again as (bff/n) walked up to see what was going on.
"I'm don't need your apologies asshole!," (y/n) snapped back.
(Bff/n), Kojiro and Manji watched as the two had an insult match that changed a little way through.

"You call me an asshole huh?! Bitch!"
"I did you cur!"
"Whore!"
"Bastard!"
"Spoiled princess!"
"Handsome scoundrel!"
"Bitchy goddess!"
"Gorgeous god! You stole my heart!"
"Only because you took mine first!"
"Fuck it, just kiss me already!"
"Fine! I will!"

"I guess they really are made for each other.," (bff/n) said as she smiled widely, "I wonder if they'll have kids."
"I want to be the godfather if that happens.," Kojiro said with a smile.
Manji covered his eyes as the two soulmates kissed in front of them.
Sparks were literally flying from Ikkaku as the kiss happened and the two were hard to separate after their first contact, both seem to calm down afterwards.
"I guess it was romantic frustration that made you two fight like that, do you have it all out?," (bff/n) asked.
"Yeah, Sparky and I should be good now.," (y/n) said as she panted a little.
The shark like male sat down and took the awamori to drink from, "At least Ido's Soulmate won't be the only one then."
Manji reached for (y/n)'s rear when he got a spark of electricity from Ikkaku and a sharp leer.
"Don't you dare.," the thunder god like man said and Manji backed away.
The five decided to spend a little more time together as they were the only ones there at the moment.
When the time was up, (y/n) handed Ikkaku a piece of paper with numbers on it.

"What is this?," He asked.
"My number. Call me whenever okay?," She said and gave him a kiss again, "See you again handsome."
"I'll call. We have to meet up again.," the man said and waved the two with him to follow, "Come on, I don't want to carry your ass again Kojiro."
The shark like male pouted but followed, "I think they were nice. Kind of reminded me of us."
"If you say so.," the electric male said and loaded the number he got from (y/n) into his phone.
Manji followed them cheerfully, "That was fun! Senpai's girlfriend was pretty!"
The three walked home as the two females watched them leave.

"You're so going to marry that sexy beast aren't ya?,"(bff/n) asked with a smile.
"I'd be insane not to.," (y/n) replied with a grin, "I found myself a thunder god."
"His friend was cute.," her friend hummed and looked at her nails, "And the kid they has with them was adorable. Like a puppy."
the two girls giggled before going back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
178K 3.8K 41
Various anime characters x chubby reader. Hope you will enjoy lt ;3 None of the art used in this book belongs to me. If so there will be information...
8.9K 52 9
If you see these on tumblr, don't worry, I just reposted them there. Do not repost my works on there, I will report you. Title says it all. No smut u...
843 51 11
As the title suggests, this is a book for haikyuu and mha oneshots I must warn you, I'm not that great with grammar but ill try my best requests are...