Highschool dxd harem x Kamen...

By JustinTurner855

Y/n L/n is just a normal person who gets attention to lots of girls in kuoh Academy and makes rivals with Iss... More

Y/n profile.
harem
specter
Fuyu harem
chapter 1: the ghost has been awaken.
chapter 2: ghost training
Chapter 3: must fight to pretect the good.
chapter 4: there's more about the eyecons
Chapter 5: the hunt of a plant
chapter 6: punch through
Chapter 7: fallen angels rider
Chapter 8: unlisted the fire
Chapter 9: me and my little ghost friend
chapter 10: a soul lost
Chapter 11: Riser Phenex visit
Chapter 12: Fight together
Chapter 13: be Grateful Riser
Chapter 14: greatest ghost ever
OVA 1: beach with the demons
OVA 2: welcome to the club decade
Gasper as a kamen rider?!
kamen rider Necrom p
kamen rider Necrom
New girls for Fuyu and Y/n's harem
Volume 2 Chapter 1: A new day
Volume 2 Chapter 2: the holy sword?
Volume 2 Chapter 3: the Mugen legend
Volume 2 Chapter 4: ghost's fans?
Volume 2 Chapter 5: project dark holy sword
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Just here to visit
Volume 2 Chapter 7: stopping a war
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Show the light white knight
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Swim away the darkness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Rias's family
Volume 2 Chapter 11: Ghost's first appreciate
Volume 2 Chapter 13: The spirits of all the legendary riders
Volume 2 Chapter 14: The god of light
Volume 3 Trailer

Volume 2 Chapter 12: Darkness Ghost strikes

1.3K 22 2
By JustinTurner855

(Opening)

The day was the day that Rias some of her peerage head inside the school for a meeting about Darkness Ghost. Moka, Sendo, Kurumu and Mizore guard he front of the school and Tonka and Ikaros guard at the back of the school.

Y/n and Fuyu where in the meet meeting room while Mark pretecting Alice and Gasper Koneko was with him.

There where Michael, Zoeticus, Leviathan and Azazel ans they where talking about Darkness Ghost including Rias group and Sona and Tsubaki.

Michael: With the rise of Darkness Ghost and knowing the strength of him I can not tell how we could beat him.

Zoeticus: Yes this will be a problem.

Azazel: Tell me how strong is he?

Michael: Well what these two riders tolled use he's very strong he may be able to role the world.

Azazel: Well that won't happen.

Leviathan: and why you say that?

Azazel: Remember the legend of Mugen?

Gratfia: Azazel are talking about that mythical god. The god of light?

Zoeticus: That's just legends.

Azazel: I don't know it could be. Right son.

They turn to Y/n and Y/ just wave.

Irina: Wait he can do that?

Zoeticus: That is impossible. No other riders can't do that.

Y/n: But I can try. I did unlock grateful so maybe I could try.

Michael: Y/n is right. If he can unlock grateful then he can unlock Megun.

Zoeticus: But all these stories where just myth. We all know Mugen doesn't exists.

Y/n: maybe not there are angles, devils and fallen angel so Mugen could be real.

They look at Y/n.

Y/n: Look I may don't know him but if we all wanted to defeat Darkness Ghost and take back the light then that's our chance.

(Meanwhile)

Mark was sitting at the couch looking at his phone. Alice was drawing with Gasper and Koneko was eating chips.

Mark: So how long is this meeting be done?

Koneko: Maybe long.

Mark: Well shit.

Alice: Language.

Mark just sigh and heard something.

Gasper: (scared) what was that?

Mark: I check it out.

Mark went out and look right and left but don't see nothing.

Mark: So.....how long your going to do it?

Then Mark turn and punch Dark specter on the helmet. Dark specter stumbled back and Koneko, Alice and Gasper saw him with his small group of Night Walkers.

Dark specter: Hand over Gasper.

Gasper hide inside his box.

Mark: want him you have to get past me.

Koneko carry Gasper inside of the box and both Alice and Koneko run off while Mark pull out his eyecon and slide it in his driver.

Mark: Henshin!

Necrom driver: eye drop Necrom! Mega clarity! Crush the invader!

Necrom and Dark specter fight while the Night walkers go after Gasper.  Necrom and Dark specter fight until Nocrom kick Dark specter and pull out his other eyecon and slide it in.

Necrom driver: Grimm Mega clarify! Fighting pen!

Necrom use his finger and draw out a sword and slash it at Dark specter. Dark specter also stand up and summon his sword n's they where clashing swords.

Necrom and Dark specter fight down and hall and while that Necrom draw out black lines to block Dark specter but he break through them ans slashed at Necrom.

Dark specter thorw Necrom at Gasper's door and said.

Dark specte: Soon we will role this world. Once and for all.

Dark specter kick Necrom and Necrom fly at the wall and he deheshin and was unconscious. Dark specter see Koneko and Gasper but not Alice. A few Night walkers run up to Dark specter.

Dark specter: Find the other little one and kill her.

A few node and sent out to find Alice.

Koneko: what do you want?

Dark specter: We want your friends Gasper. We want his powers.

While that Alice was behind the closest and heard everything.

Alice: (worried) Gasper.

(Meanwhile)

They look at Y/n after he said all that and Azazel smiled.

Azazel: See my son can do everything to pretect his friends.

Zoeticus: Yeah but without the gods were done for.

Irina: what do you mean?

Zoeticus: I see your didn't know well you see the gods where killed by Darkness Ghost many years ago.

Riss: Father!

Zoeticus: Riss we can't hide this any more. We have to tell everyone what's going on.

Irina: (shocked) Wait this can't be true right.

Xenovia: It is that's why I quite being an angle because there's nothing to believe anymore.

Irina fall to her kneels in shocked.

Irina: (tears) All this time we believe in God but it turns out he was dead this hole time. There's nothing o can't believe in now.

Y/n: There is!

They look at Y/n once more.

Y/n: there is something we can believe in. The light, We believe in God but we also believe the light. God made use to believe in the light not himself. He wanted use to continue on and believe in the light. That's why....I wanted to be the God of light. I don't care I'm a devil or not I will be all of your light.

They were about to something but then Night walkers bust in and start to attack. Issei, Fuyu and Y/n turn and fight them. Rias use her magic to distroy the Night walkers.

Michael: We're under attack.

Zoeticus: Darkness Ghost must be here.

Azazel: yep now it's time. (Turn to Y/n) ready son.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah I'm ready.

Fuyu and Y/n pull out there eyecon and slide it in.

Fuyu and Y/n: Henshin!

Ghost driver: eye open! Billy the kid! Every bullet hits it's mark! Gunpowder flash and spark!

Specter drivrr: Eye open! Nobunaga! My conquering Drama! Victory at Okehazma!

Ghost and specter and everyone else exit out of the meeting room ans take out the Night walkers. Once that was cleared they see all the Night Walkers charging at them.

Rias: Issei and Ghost you two with me and head to the club.

Ghost: Right.

Specter: I go help Moka and ten rest.

Rias node and she, Issei and Ghost go to the club house while everyone fight off the rest of the night walkers.

(Meanwhile)

Dark specter was darning and power off from Gasper.

Dark specter: Almost there.

Then he got blast that lost his concentration.

Dark specter: No!

The Ghost and Issei came in and and kick Dark specter. Dark specter stumbled foward and he get blasted by Rias. Dark specter crash through a wall and Ghost and Issei free Gasper, Koneko and Mark.

Ghost: second time I safe you?

Mark: oh now we're counting.

Then Dark Specter came out and boy Ghost and Dark specter fight. Dark specter throw Ghost outside and he jump after him.

Ghost try to shot at him but he dodge maybe time and kick Ghost. Then Necrom came out behind him and try to punch him but Dark specter duck, turn and kick Necrom.

Ghost run up to Dark specter and Dark Specter grab his fist.

Dark specter: Soon we will role the world once and for all.

Ghost: Nothing with I have to say about it.

Ghost kick Dark specter and pull out another eyecon and slide it in.

Ghost driver: eye open! Benke! Intimidating sworn brother! Tougher than any other!

Ghost summon a hammer and the two fight. Dark specter dodge every attack from Ghost's hammer and punch him. Ghost roll to ten ground and Necrom help him up.

Dark specter drivet: Eye wild open! Dark specter! Omega drive!

Dark specter jump and kick both Ghost and Necrom. The two roll near Rias, Issei, Koneko, Gasper and Alice.

Rias: (worried) Y/n you ok?

Ghost: yeah we're fine.

Dark specter: die!

Dark specter fire a full blast of darkness at them. Rias got in front and block it with her magic. But it was too strong and her sheild was break and she fell down.

Issei: (worried) Rias!

Dark specter: Give up its over.

Gasper see this and knew he have to fight. He stand in front of Rias.

Rias: Gasper move!

Gasper: No I have to fight for something.  I want to be a man like Issei, I wanted to be a hero like Y/n and I wanted to be a kamen rider!

Dark specter fire another blat at Gasper but then something small fly in front of Gasper and block it.

Dark specter: what?!

Gasper see the thing turn to Gasper and Gasper grab it and see it was an eyecon.

Necrom: I never see that eyecon.

Gasper: I don't care what this is. If this makes me a kamen rider then so be it.

Ghost driver: Ghost driver!

Gasper slide the eyecon in and said.

Gasper: Henshin!

Heisei ghost driver: Eye open! Heisei rider! A new individual! This is Heisei!

Rias and everyone was shocked expect Ghost.

Ghost: I knew you can do it.

Dark specter: what is this?

Heisei ghost: I am a kamen rider that will pretect everyone and make them smile. I am kamen rider Heisei Ghost!

To be continued...

(Ending theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
351K 13.6K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
11.4K 397 27
READ DESCRIPTION Y/n has a tragic backstory, and one day she had enough. She didn't go home from school and just sat on a bench. She was about to ha...
22.7K 332 11
Y/n Hyoudou or Y/n L/n is the older brother of the infamous pervert Issei Hyoudou. Now watch as Y/n deal with his two younger stepsisters that his st...