A Good Wife (COMPLETE)

By LAmerica06

The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship... More

Meeting Husband
Working Wife
Hello Mother In Law
Accepting
Breakfast
Never Thought
A Visit
Pampered Wife
Jealous
Second Prince
Coincidence
Loving you
Choices
Me and You are Us
I miss you
This is War
Mess With The wrong Wife
Misfortune's fortune
Drama is Over
Shameless
Please Don't Go
Trying to Find the One in the Crowd
A Slutty Man
A kept man
Carpa's Smile
Stupid Bitch!
Decree
Princess Rianna
I am Happy
Someone is back
Deal
Are You Happy?
Bonus

Father's Pride

45.4K 2.1K 860
By LAmerica06

Charles is almost skipping while walking. He is very happy.
He didnt notice a carriage running fast in the street.
Its too late before he can dodge.
His body roll and his white clothes got dirty.
His body slammed to the ground 4 times before his whole back slammed to the food stall.

The carriage didnt stop and someone just throw 2 gold coins to him and hurriedly left.

The people on the market took pity on the young man and help him up. Charles feels all his bone screaming.
But as a man he can at least endure not to scream.

"What happened?" The guards arrive.

The people tells them what happened.
The guard look at the young man pitifully. He took the 2 gold coin and stuff it to the young man's hand.

"Sorry child, that is Ivonn's family carriage. We cant seek justice for what happen to you." The guard said as he lower his head.

No one realize that he is the noturious Charles Hanperson. Their family is only second to the royal family. This Ivonn's family is nothing to their eyes.
But Charles is not the original Charles.
If its his husband, father or his brothers or his husband's mother and brother, then he will flip the heaven and avenge them. But he is not internally injured. A few scratches is nothing to him. Though this might be a lot painful he can just let it go. He will just pretend that the other people has a grave emergency that is why they hit and run away from him.

Charles looks at the man who got his cart broken. He gave him the gold coins.
"Im sorry. Take this to compensate."

The old man cried.
His cart is not worth 2 gold. But the man insists.

Everyone feel this man is so righteous.
His good deed is spread all across the city.

***

"Why are you covered in filt?" Keeper is shaking his head as he dress his wound.

Charles laughs lightly.
He is a naughty boy as he grows up and often got himself a few cuts like this. He can still walk so he keeps walking to the office.
Eric, the handsome Chairman fetch him a clean clothes. But this clothes is plain and used. He is not mocking him but they dont really have any spare clothes. They asks him if he wants to call a servant in their house to fetch him a new one but he refuses.
After dressing up, he looks perfectly normal.
But there is still some rigidness in his movement and its so obvious he is forcing himself.
But Charles is earnest.
He didnt delay any work or complain.
Everyone wants to look after him.

"Ask around what really happened." Eric said to Keeper.
Charles said he is careless. But his wound all over his body is too much to passed as just slipping or being careless.

Keeper nods his head.
Its just yesterday that Charles become a good employee but he already likes the kids attitude. And that innocent sweet smile is just too irresistable.

***

Its lunch time.
Charles refuses to go out. Taylor promises him to take out some food. His packed lunch is all over the street. Its impossible to eat it.

Charles feels a cold hand touches his cheek.
When he opens his eyes he smiles.

"Chairman."

"I brought you some food." He said and sitdown. He intends to eat with him.

Charles is actually very hungry. He just cant tell them that his waist aching so much he refuses to move so he refuse to go out with the other staff.

They are eating quietly when Eric hold his hand.
Charles tilt his head but didnt refuse his hand.

"I heard what happened. Are you sure you are alright?"

"What happened?" Charles asks confuse.

"What the Ivonn's family done to you." The grip tighten.

"Oh. Those people are awful." Charles passed it as a joke. They are awful. He cursed all their family member everytime his body aches.

"Im sure your father will avenge you." -if not, I will.
He didnt say the other half.

Charles scratch his head.
"Well..Dont tell him. He'll think Im a cry baby." He said. He vaguely has a memory that original Charles often tells his father all the small grieviance and pisses his dad off. He doesnt want to piss him as a fake son.

"Poor Charles." Eric said sighing.
He let go of his hand gripping his hand only to hug his head.

Charles feels so gay right now. But he doesnt want to think so badly of the Chairman so he pushes his thought away.

***

That night, Charles lie down in the bed like a dead person.
His body is painful from head to toe.
He also got a light fever.

"How can the Ivonn do that to Young Master Charles? They are too much." The maid said to Julius.

Julius is pacing left to right.
He is that man's wife.
Should he go to him?
But what if he got the wrong idea?
He is so worried he can't sit still.

Knocking.

Julius hurriedly open the door only to be disappointed.
June, the servant, is shocked to be open by the door.
Julius saw who this servant is and frown.

"What?" He asks glaring at him.

June lower his head.
"Young Master brought a noodle soup from the market. He asks this servant if the Young Master Julius want to eat this?"

"And if I dont you will eat it?" Julius angrily shouted.

The servant bow his head lower.
"No. This servant wont dare."

Julius is grinding his teeth.
He knows he got mad at the wrong person.
"Im just mad. What is he doing?" He said calming his voice.

"Young Master Charles is getting a thorough check up. He is having a light fever and the doctor is putting some ointment to his wounds."

"What wounds? How many are there?" Julius eyes wide open as he shakes the servant.

"All over Young Master's body." He has no choice but to answer.

The maid gasp.
Julius walks out and elegantly dash away.

June stares at the fleeing Young Master.

***

"Young Master, stops hindering my work." The doctor said.

"No.no.no.no! Leave my butt alone!"

"But I have to put an ointment into the wound."

"Ill do it! Ill do it myself!" Charles said covering his butt like his life is at stake.

"Young Master, please stop struggling!"

Julius didnt announce himself.
He is amaze at what he is looking at.
He immediately closes the door when the servants try to look at what is happening inside.
He cant let anyone see it.
His 'husband' is now only covering his lower part. Everything else is wide open. His great muscled body that makes all the other men who fall in love with him go crazy with him. He gulps down.
This is his 'husband'. He is always been getting push down by this man. He cant believe it!

Looking at the doctor, there is no leacherous stare at him so he will forgive him.

"Let me do it!" Julius said when he saw the defeated doctor.

"Ju-julius...?" Charles gulps down.

"Can I?" Julius asks the doctor.

The doctor look at the stubborn young master and his 'wife'.

"Fine. You put even layered of this ointment twice a day. Make sure he  listens."

"Yes."

When the doctor is out.
Julius stare at the dumbfounded Charles.

"Now..Show me your butt."

Charles immediately show him.
Julius eyes darken.

A/N:

Pfftt.
What am I doing in my life? What am I imagining?! Ahahahahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 651 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
529K 18.4K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
722K 26.8K 45
"SHE BELONGS TO ME!! SHE BELONGS TO THE DANIEL KNIGHT!!" °°°°°°° "He is handsome as hell but something about him screams danger." ••••••••••• "I don'...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...