Extravagant

By OfficialBrat

"He killin for this p****" More

CopyRights
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
New BookπŸ“•

02

33.8K 1K 1.1K
By OfficialBrat

Summer

Arriving to my house, I got out the car and let my garage door down with my remote.

I walked up the steps and turned on the lights in my living room then walked up the steps to my room.

I took my clothes off and put them in my laundry basket and turned my shower on hot and I brushed my teeth and put my bonnet on and got in the shower.

I got out, dried up and lotioned my self up with my cocoa butter lotion. I put my thong on and my robe and took a picture.

(PHOTO WAS DELETED)

❤️: 200K 💬:90K
@OfficialSummer: Good Night 🌙

Walked downstairs to my kitchen and cleaned up.

"What am I going to eat tonight?" I asked myself going into my fridge.

I grabbed my fruit and grabbed a steak out the freezer and sat it in the sink to unthaw. I turned my music on and ate my fruit.

I posted a video of me twerking to the song on my story.

My door bell rung.

"Who the hell coming by unannounced the hell at this time of the night?" I asked myself.

I walked down the steps to the front door. Opening the door I saw somebody who I didn't expect to see.

He bit his lip and grabbed me by my throat and walked in the house and closed the door with his foot as his kissed me and we made out.

"Mhmmm" I moaned while he kissed me and rubbed my booty.

"I missed yo fine ass" he said as he picked me up and walked into the kitchen and sat me on the kitchen counter.

"Boy whateva, you only miss me when India ain't giving u no coochie" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" he told me.

"Where is she by the way?? I heard recently that she has given birth to y'all baby. Shouldn't u be home with her?" I asked.

"Here u go bitchin again bruh, u know damn well I can't come see u unless I'm in  the city" he said.

"Okay but Durk ur not answering my question" I said.

"Fuck ur question, gimme kiss" he said grabbing me by my throat.

I kissed him and he rubbed in between my inner thighs and he got closer to the treasure box but u know me. Swiper No Swiping.

I popped his hand and he squeezed tighter.

I gasped for air.

"Stop playing with me, it's mines so ima get it" he said picking me up off the kitchen counter and walked up the stairs to my bed.

"Bend it over"

"Like this?" I asked bending over on the bed arching my back deep and looked back at him.

He bit his lip at me and started taking his shirt off but he kept his chains on.

He put his phone on DND and put it on the nightstand.

"Sike nigga" I told him laughing then I was about to get off the bed but he pushed me back down in doggy style.

"Stop playing with me" he told me as he grabbed me by my face and pushed his self up against me.

"Boy move".

"Bring that ass here, Ian seen u in a month except on Instagram" he said pulling me back to him and his kissed me and rubbed my cat. "Already got it wet for me I see".

"Nigga shut up And I see u every day with ur girl" I said rolling my eyes.

He threw me back down in doggy style and pulled his gray sweatpants off.

"Spread them" he told me and I followed his order.

He slid in slowly and I laid my face in the pillow and moaned soft.

"Shit you tight" he said groaning. "Finna give me blue balls".

"Wait"

He went deeper in and started speeding up the pace and I groaned and started moaning louder.

"Nigga that shit hurt slow down, Ian got dick in a month shit. She trynna open back up and u trynna kill her"

"Shut yo ass up"

He started pounding me and pulling my tracks.

"Fuckkkk daddy ohhhh" I moaned loud and gripped the sheets tight.

My cheeks was clapping it almost sounded like Waka Flocka when he made round of applause.

"Say my name"

He went in deeper and faster and I screamed loud.

"DADDYYYYYYYY"

"There we go" he said and he lifted me up and wrapped his hand around my neck as he continued to hit it from the back.

We made out and moaned.

"Open"

I stuck my tongue out and he spit in my mouth and I flicked my tongue up and down and kissed him again.

He went faster, put his thumb in my ass and I came.

He pulled out and I was dripping like a water faucet. He flipped me over on my back and spit on my cooch and he rubbed it.

"Mamas sore?" He asked while he rubbed.

"Yes no more please" I told him.

"Nah u good, this mines for life. I'm the owner of this"

"Sike boy"

He choked me and looked down at me and slid in without letting me know and I gasped.

My eyes rolled back and my toes started curling as he slaughter gang 21 savaged my shit.

I'm glad my bed sit on the floor shit both of us woulda been thru this damn floor.

Nigga fucking me like he ain't seen me in years.

He deep stroked me and leaned down and sucked my watermelons and licked my chest.

He licked my neck and spit in my mouth again.

Shit I find it attractive with him most people won't. Shit just like y'all kissing y'all niggas swapping slob thats the same thing as him spitting in my mouth.

He leaned down more to where we are chest to chest. I moaned loud and scratched his back up.

"Fuckkk girl stop I'm bout to cum" he said smiling and he kissed me again.

"Pull out nigga" I told him.

He pulled out and came on my stomach and I got up, walked in the bathroom and wiped it off with a rag.

"Round 2?" He asked and I flicked him off again.

He got up and walked into the bathroom, kissed my neck and bent me over on the sink with his hand on my throat.

"Damn aggressive ass" I said as he slid in.

He put my leg up on the counter and he went flash in my coochie.

Tears fell down my cheek as I moaned.

"Stop being a baby and take this dick" he said and pushed my head down.

I'm finna be looser than Marilyn Monroe.

"DURKKK SLOWW DOWN FUCK" I moaned loud and held on to the faucet.

He slowed down and went deeper into me and my legs got weak and I felt him in my guts.

My legs started shaking and my toes curled.

I felt something else going on down there but I ignored it.

"Fuckkk stop" I told him and he pulled out and I came a lot.

My shit was numb felt like he slapped a bunch of oral gel down there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 238 10
The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED
280K 3.8K 53
Bwwm one shots of our favorite celebrities! Tons of smut and toxicity, just how we like it✨
42K 1.4K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
59.8K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!