Miss Weirdo Is Swayed [COMPLE...

By ThePrintedScarf

"He's hotter than Chris Evans" i thought in my mind. "cool ! you think I'm hotter than Chris Evans?" i hear... More

Chapter 2 : Guy with blue eyes and sexy smirk
Chapter 3 : The initial lie
Chapter 4 : Kevin my man !
Chapter 5 : Slutty white
Chapter 6 : My wishlist
Chapter 7 : Paying Off
Chapter 8 : Cappuccino
A/N
Chapter 9 : Those soft lips
Chapter 10 : Claire calling
Chapter 11 : Dealing with issues
Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST
Chapter 13 : The other side of Chris
Chapter 14 : A gift by someone
Chapter 15 : Jealousy
Chapter 16 : Dinner with Peter
Chapter 17 : I love you
Chapter 18: The Second Lie
Chapter 19 : Let's dance and get cozy
Chapter 20 : I want you
Chapter 21 : First Kiss
Chapter 22: Happy birthday darling
Chapter 23: Graduate
Chapter 24 : Job interview and revealation
Chapter 25 : Betrayal
Chapter 26 : Life goes on- Part 1
Chapter 27 : Life goes on- Part II
Chapter 28 : Reunited
Chapter 29 : A Deal
Chapter 30 : Let's sort the things out.
Chapter 31 : I feel suffocated
Chapter 32 : I'm back NYC
Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?
Chapter 34 : Girl's day out
Chapter 35 : Arguments And Dinner
Chapter 36 : Apologies
Chapter 37 : Workouts
Chapter 38 : Office and exclusive moments
Chapter 39 : Working for the delinquents
Chapter 40 : Friends give you the best moments
Chapter 41 : I'll be waiting for you- Part I
Chapter 42 : I'll be waiting for you- Part II
Chapter 43 : I'm Swayed
Thank You
What's up next?

Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo

31.3K 548 49
By ThePrintedScarf

WARNING!!

The book you're about to read is a work of FICTION (something that has events, peoples, places dissimilar from real lives as it is based on imaginations) and has grammatical errors, imperfect English as English is not my first language, but you'll survive. It also has few sexual contents AND IS 'NOT' ELIGIBLE TO BE COPIED.

And one last note/warning from the author about herself  "I am a sweet person who utterly and fondly believes in the concept of tit for tat". 

So, if you're cool with the above mentioned warning(s), you'd like the book. Scroll and Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Picture of our Grace aka Kendall Jenner on the side. How do you like it?????)

**********

"Dad i want a teddy bear ,that's all i know" I said .

"But princess, you have grown as a doll, and which 15 years old girl plays with teddy? and guess what? soon you will get your own teddy .Alive teddy i mean'' he said with a wink.

"But i want it means i want it ,get me a new teddy ".

"okay,okay i get it you want a teddy bear,all right ,will be back in an hour with your brand new teddy" he said from his shoulder and left for buying me my new teddy bear.

"Yay! I'm dad's princess ,he can never say no to me."i said leaning on the kitchen counter and munching an apple.

"And never, ever on your 15th birthday sweetheart" my mom said with a smile while cooking my favourite ,bacon.

"Yeah not today,not tommorow, not ever,he can never say no t- .

I was cut by the telephone ring. "must be another birthday wish for you hun, go pick it up" mom said as she was busy cooking.

I made my steps to the living room,that's where we have our phone . I placed the reciever on my ear and without even listening who it was i said "THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCHH, i'm officialy 15 today."

"Umm...is this Roberts resisdency?" A man from the other side asked. "Yes "i said furrowing my eyebrow.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this ,but we have found this man dead in a car accident ,and his driver's license reads his name as William roberts,do you know him?''

Sudden fear trapped me leaving me numb.

My dad was dead.

I screeched at the top of my lungs,and got up in a sitting postion.Realising it was a dream, I calmed myself a little and pulled my sheets to cover my goosebumps,and by placing my head in my hand I cried hard ,very hard.

I have this dream every now and then since dad left us.My mom has moved a bit ahead since that day, I don't know if she fakes that happy expression or if it is real.

But I'm at the same place since last 5 years.I feel I'm a reason of his death ,I wish, I was not so stubborn for an idiot little teddy bear. Since that day, I hate teddy bears and my birthday with a passion.

I noticed my fresh pearls ecsaping from my eyes and I catched them .

My dad told me my tears are pearl ,so I never let them go wasted.I pulled out my body out of the sheets and place my feet on the wooden floor,and sat there staring the gloomy wall of my dorm.It's cream in color just cream, nothing intresting ,suits me i guess.

After sitting there just like a cursed statue for complete 10 minutes I made my way to bathroom not without taking my soft towel, I'm defintely in an urgent need of shower .I catched only 4 hours of sleep last night and no doubt i have my eyes balling outside. I was actually having fun reading that new book of economics i got myself issued from library yesterday.I finished 10 of 11 chapters in just 3 hours .

Yes , I love economics so much and no matter what happens, this nation is going to have the best economist after few years. ''GRACE ROBERTS GRACE ROBERTS ' I can see people screeching in the big auditorium when i'm giving my amazing speech in the auditorium behind that podium. After when i realised i landed on mars i made myself back to earth.I'm such a sucker when it comes to saving water. I think a lot under shower.

okay ,i think a lot everywhere, but that's because i keep my mind active everytime,it's a good mental exercise.

I switched the shower off and wrapped myself in my towel and came out in my dorm which accomodates two persons, but i'm most of the times alone in here ,because my roomate Jill, is always busy in hanging out with her boyfriend ,better saying she's busy in hooking up with her boyfriend.I don't mind it because i like Jill ,she's is the only person in the college who's modest to me, plus i like being alone .

I got ready in my skinny blue jeans and V-neck white tee and and a black blazer over it since it's really getting cold now.After blow drying my wavy hair I put them in a simple high ponytail.

I sometimes avoid brushing my hair , specially when they are wet because after a while they turn into beautiful wavy curls which falls above my waist ,while brushing them makes them straight ,simple and straight.

I don't give much importance on how i look because all i am supposed to do is to acheive my purpose. Finally I made my way to class.

Although this dorm is within the university campus but it takes full 10 minutes to reach my building.

After 9 minutes and 48 seconds i reach my building .

Quick i'm, know that !.

After doing with my locker i made way to my first class , my favourite . ECONOMICS yay !! I love it. passing from the crowded hallway i reach my class.

I took the middle seat in the first row , Its my favourite. Well , the first row belongs to me only because all those morons sit behind to make out and meanwhile miss such an amazing class.

I'm actually non exsistent for all of them in here( besides my teachers they love me a lot).And yes, so are they for me, I even don't know there names besides that one girl who looks like a slut and behaves so slutty 'Nicole white' .

I know her name ,because there is a good reason.Well, once she shaved a girl's head forcefully only because she was wearing the same dress Nicole was wearing, once she punched a girl hard ,so hard that she could not make it to the college for a week ,reason she looked hotter than her that day .

I've heard she fucks five men a day.

Well! that i guess is a little too much,but seriously, I see her with a new guy every next day.And most of the times I see her face..., well it's rare when i see her face ,because every now and then a new guy keeps on eating it.

that's why i call her slut.

"Good morning everyone" Mr. Peter richardson the economics teacher and an amazing man, said while sitting in his chair and placing books, and a very big binder alongwith.

" I want to say something to everyone my young students,pleeeaaseee pay attention Miss white" he said.

"Thanks, ok you all are going to make a project on economics for this month ,in partners.You can choose any topic according to your comfort ,but make sure you and your partner mutually agrees over it".

I'm gonna make this one alone, no one wants me and so do I.

"Come on tell me who you wanna team up with quickly, or i will give you a partner of my choice" he smirked while finishing his sentence.

"Katie here,my partner would be nick".

"Mike here team me up with stacy because she is hot" the girl named Stacy I guess, laughed out like giant.

Mr.richardson was writing there names in the binder quickly. "Grace ,dear give me your and your partner's name" he said.

"Well, I don't think I would work in team sir, I better work alone" I said keeping my voice polite.

"No, you have to do this in partners .Come on ,give me your and your partner's name or you know what i would do " he sang the last seven letters while smiling.

"But si-

"Nicole white here, team me up with that weirdo your talking with" Nicole the slut spoke.

how dare she call me weird , can not she look at what she is , a silly idiot slut.

"Are you sure miss white?, you wanna team up with Grace" Mr. richardson being the kind man managed to speak .He looked really amused , I would say.

'please sayy nooo ,pleaseeee it was a mistake' i was pleading in my mind .

"Yeah i think so,do you have any problem?"

"No, not at all , you guys would make a good project ,good luck ".With that he wrote my name with that stupid girl's name in his binder.

KILL.ME.NOW .

Rest of the class went gross, very very gross.It's the first time i didn't listen to a single word of my teacher in past 5 years of my academic life. Just as the bell rang indicating us to leave and head towards our next class I went directly to Mr.richardson.

I placed my palm over his desk and gripped it hard and pratically hovered myself over Mr.Richardson's desk, how I got this energy i don't know.

"Sir, i'm not going to work with her" i said in a poise.

"But why ,she's being all nice and you do not have to find a partner on yourself" Mr.richardson said.

He thinks she's being nice.

"okay, i would work in partner , but I want another partner" i said. I knew something was going inside her little head , or else why "the queen miss nicole white" would team up with me.

"Look Grace, everyone has got a partner ,now I can't do anything.Now go and start working with her ,You have to submit it till next 5"

Before i could say anything he gestured me to leave.

How rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys it's only the first chapter , have patience i have much more amazing ideas. Keep reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 915 44
If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautiful. That something should be worth. ☆☆☆ ...
77.4K 1.3K 26
I'm just a normal girl who was trying to get her life together, finish her studies and work in a prestigious company. I wasn't looking for anyone, an...
98.6K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
3.6K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...