Neko Deku--Bakudeku fanfiction

Da Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

Deku has a lot of secrets 1. Having One For All 2. Liking boys 3. Liking Kacchan to be exact 4. Deku, is a Ne... Altro

This is who I am.
Just a Normal Day In Class... I Hope
The Side Effects
The Game
The Group Chat
The Incident
The Days I Was Gone
The Gang
The Embarrassment
Villain Deku Book Update
The Excuses
The Fever
The Caption
The Confession
The Days Off
The Ending
10K Special
Summer Vacation (Part 1)
Summer Vacation (Part 2)
Tagged
Summer Vacation (Part 3)
Summer Vacation (Final Part)
The Spell
The Dorms
The Cooking Competition
The Group Chat Returns
The Visions
Halloween Special
The Misconception
100K Special!
The Nest
The Future
Christmas Book
Happy Birthday, Uraraka!!
Happy Birthday Todoroki!!
Sequel
Q/A
Q/A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!!!!

Hello!

4.9K 88 23
Da Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

Sorry! Not an update. But please read! I hate posting Authors Notes, it makes me feel so annoying I'm sorry.

So, I've tried, but it seems this story is finally coming to an end. We've hit at about 30 chapters, and over 100K reads! I just want to thank you again.

So, here's the reason I'm telling you this:

I want ideas. I know I've asked before, but I want to take in some ideas (fluffy) and mix them together. The ending chapter can include all of your ideas and maybe mean a little more than any normal chapter.

It might take a chapter or two to close it. But yeah. 

You can be very vague with your ideas. You do not have to be descriptive. Anything helps. I can always throw something together pretty easily.

As soon as I get some feedback, I will start on the next chapter and get it out as soon as I can. 

Even when the book is done, I will still post specials and extras and so-on.

Thank you!<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

41.5K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has always dreamed of becoming a hero. Despite his powerlessness, he wants to follow the path all take to become true heroes. But fate...
14.4K 341 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...
58.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
10.4K 291 11
Midoriya managed to get into UA, taking in with him many secrets he cannot or doesn't want to tell others. About One for All and about being an omega...