Florida Brazy

By wayda05

"Everything ain't good, I still wanna see better days.." More

COPYRIGHT
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
me hindering 🚁
FIVE
SIX.
Awww
AYEEEE

FOUR

3.4K 158 1
By wayda05

Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Atlanta, Georgia

"My ass too fat." I turned around in the full body mirror. "Ass too flat. Ass to fat. Flat. Fat. Flat. Fat." I squeezed my booty in and out.

"So damn goofy." Wesley laughed throwing his head back.

We ate some weed gummies and smoked a blunt so he was being cool for bout a hour.

I propped my phone up starting the live waiting for people to join.

"What time breakfast start ? I'm hungry as fuck !" I huffed throwing my head back.

"Round 7. It's 6 something in the morning ain't nobody gon join that shit." He sat on the floor beside me getting my phone laying his head in my lap.

"These folks be watching my every move. Probably got my post notifications on." I told him watching people join. "I told you !"

I seen Kenee, Wes would of been baby mom join making me lean down and stick my tongue in his mouth kissing him making him grab my throat and kiss back, sloppily.

Only time we did shit like that is when we having drunk sex. I like shit like this, he needa stop being a dick so we can be 'that' kind of couple, hell.

khiabitch hannnnnn. ☺️

ken2e Favorite couple. 🥰🥰😭👎🏽

"Thank you. Ken two E" I cheesed at her.

"How you kick people off this shit?"

"You my personal stalker. Ion like that." I frowned at her ignoring Wesley.

"Me either. Watching my bitch every move."

"Aht aht reword that shit right." I popped his mouth.

"My bad. Watching my girl every move. Weon like that." He also frowned. I looked down the same time he looked up at me making us bust out laughing.

leefromig Brah y'all look high as fuck

"Look ? We is, hell." I replied as a knock came on the door. "Go get that brah."

"Ian getting shit. You getcho ass up. Hell." I told him grabbing my phone out his hand, leaning back on the bed.

"Should of put 'do not disturb' on the door. 'We fucking come back later bitch'" He muttered getting up huffing. "Who is it ?!"

"Me !"

"We fucking come back later !"

"Stop lying I'm on y'all live now !" She knocked again making Wesley huff opening the door.

"Can't never get no damn peace." Wesley flicked her forehead coming back in the room grabbing his bookbag with his game. "I'll be back. I'm finna go see what Manman doing." He came over and kissed my forehead.

I love when he do that. I be feeling like a baby.

Bitch I'm his baby..

"Okay." I looked back down on live seeing some blue hearts and slick comments. "Aye ! Aye !" I screenshotted who all was sending them, seeing they was opps to both Blast and Muddas. "Okay okay. Y'all tryna get down and dirty ? Cause these Mudda boys readyyyyy." I dragged.

bluehearted.ko Wasuo citch we ain hidin💙💙💙💙✌🏽👍🏾
tiarika_ ✌🏽👍🏾 💙 Tell yo brother hoe. I'm tryna see whatchu on though.

"First off sir learn how to type. Tia I see you every day with yo ugly ass baby coming to target stealing. Hell." I scrunched my face up

"Opps on here ?" Khia jumped over my legs sticking her head in. "Early on this Sunday mornting y'all tryna set a appointment to get down and dirty, huh ?"

"Fasho, you know they stalk the hood princess." I batted my eyelashes. "They love seeing Rylan and Nikole Prince and Princess. We they rock." I shrugged ignoring they comments really.

"Ohh they wanna get blasted ? Oh aight oh oh aight." Wesley nodded walking out.

Blast they ass bay.

"And ain't nobody finna get federal on this here live so. What's really good? Huh ?" I raised both eyebrows. "Cause on and off this shit them drums play like percussion." I nodded ending the live.

            Ryan ❤️

       Sunday 12:45 A.M

None just be careful.
12:45 P.M

     Sunday 6:57 P.M

Opps on live playing pick a dude. 😲
                                           6:57 P.M
                                   Attachment:1
                                           6:57 P.M

"Come on, let's go to breakfast.." I got up sliding my Ugg's on walking to the door telling Khia.

"Im too hungry. Finna smash this shit." She said as we walked down the hall to the elevator. Pressing the button i pulled my sweats up.

"Youuuu ? Me, I'm so hungry fucked around and got high with Wes and forgot we didn't have enough food with us. Finna eat this shit up like some dick, though." I told her getting on.

"Shut up brah." She laughed getting on. "I'm forrealllll." I dragged pressing the first floor button.

"I wanna try another color. Maybe blonde." I twisted my mouth to the side looking in my camera

"Bitch we could be Sarah and Ashely !" Khia happly said, making me nod. "Bet."

"Too happy ain't nobody get on this elevator. Got us down here faster than you can say 'new opp pack in the air.'" Khia danced making me laugh.

"I hope they got French toast." I looked around and seen Wesley and ManMan by the fruits making me walk behind him. "So you wasn't gon tell me y'all was going to go get breakfast ?"

He turned around eating some grapes. "I already knew yo greedy ass was coming down anyway." He told me shrugging.

"Hm." I looked him up and down walking away.

"She must wanna eat you." I heard Manman say making me and Khia laugh.

He was such an instigator.

We walked over to where they food food was getting plates. "I wonder can we take this up. Cause I wanna lay down."

"The sign say no."

"Fuck that sign." I said putting French toast, pancakes and everything else on my plate.

"Wes ?!" I seen him in the line waiting for omelets.

"What ?!" He looked over to me. "I want a omelet too !" I told him grabbing a bowl putting it on my plate them filled it up with grits.

"Aight !"

"Bitch I'm finna eat goooood." I grabbed another bowl and filled it with pineapples, strawberries, green grapes, and oranges. "You done ?"

"Yea I'm finna go sit down . You ?"

"Nope. But can you watch my food ?" I asked making her nod. I walked to the table sitting my food down. I went where the sweets was and grabbed a muffin and fixed something to drink. "You got my omelet?"

"Yea."

"You too greedy you not gon eat all that."

"Mind yours Jerman." I pointed at him.

"I know I shouldn't of showed you my I.D. You finna run out with it." He mugged me.

"Fuck up Jerman." Khia pointed at him.

Nigga name Jerman.

———————————

"Fuck we gotta go for ?" I scrunched my face up mad as hell he woke me up out my sleep.

"I'm finna check out early. So y'all gotta come with me to drop Man off."

"What the fuck ever." I got in the car putting my seat belt on letting the seat back. "Woke me out my damn sleep for fucking what ? It ain't even time to check out."

"Why the fuck we got a hotel room for, though ? Shit ain't adding up."

"Ya fucking feel me ?!" I shook my head laying my head on the window.

"Yea. Ima tell you when I get there. Fed shit girl." Jerman chuckled on the phone with somebody.

"If you ain't have no stable ride why the fuck you went to Florida knowing you ain't have one ?" I asked.

"Nigga girl left him cause he went out with his son og." Wes chuckled getting in the car.

"Night shut up it ain't even like that. You acting like I cheated or something. Ian never cheated on my bitch."

"Watch them bitches Jerman." I heard a girl say. "My bad bae." He apologized putting his seatbelt on.

"I feel like you got a lil personal on that one right there now." I leaned up.

"You felt that too ?" Khia asked as Wesley started the car.

"Nah nigga just talking like I went out with her on some fucked up shit. I went out with her and my son."

"Whatever. If you got some shit you wanna say, say the shit." I got defensive bout my damn man.

"Ian got shit to say. Shut th—"

"Watchcho mouth nigga. All 20 bout her getcho ass slapped up."

"Okay cause y'all can jump off him !"

"Bitch hush for we jump on you !" Khia said.

"Bitch fuck you and him ! The fuck ? Who are you ?! What's yo name ?!Lemme know some real quick like !" I leaned over the seat telling the bitch making Manman pull his phone back hanging up.

"Man chill out, ain't even that deep." He huffed. "You made it that deep but okay." I sat back in my seat.

Nigga better come correct. Hell ?
——————————————————
This medium edited.

I been slacking. Oh well I be having shit to do.

I liedddd !

Aight peace out.

-dadon 🎠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.7K 42
❞𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚... 𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.❞
204 17 15
We just out here, tryna survive and be blessed. However, the Alleyway keeps calling.
603K 14K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
791K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.