𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄...

By taetaepurpleme

Not an ordinary office romance. (Old cringy work. Read my other books instead, warned you:) ⚡️A Jeon Jungkook... More

01 Newbie
02 Evil
03 Paris
04 Jungkook
05 1:1
06 Wake up
07 Broken
08 Break me again
09 I missed you
10 Back to you
11 Spy
12 Used to it
13 Keep you safe
14 Frustrated
15 Amusement park
16 Gone
17 Don't leave me
18 Where are you
19 Find
20 Start
21 Same here
22 We will
24 The truth
25 Breakdown
26 Back home
27 Soon
28 The one for me
Thank you✨💗

23 The war

410 26 2
By taetaepurpleme

"Not Today."

//23//

Yeona

I placed the gun in my pocket carefully. I looked at the spare bullet in my hand. God how much i wish i won't have the need to use you.

"Yeona?" I looked up and saw Jungkook looking at me with concern in his eyes. Everyone would gulp seeing his serious gaze, he then put his attention to my hand. I followed his gaze and saw my left hand holding the bullet shaking. I quickly covered my hand with my right hand and hide them at my back.

"Yeah?"

He pressed my head into his chest and took the bullet from my hand. His hands were warm compare with my icy hands.

"We will be fine."

"But what if-"

"Shhh."

"It won't happen. Think about the bright side. We will be fine, okay?"

"Hmm."

He gave me a quick peck on my forehead. "Alright, it's time. We will do this together."

I nodded and we headed out of the room.

We arrived at the pier. The sky was getting darker. It was purple and orange, a bit pink too. Beautiful, i wonder if God is telling me tonight is going to be fine. I also wish I could admire this view at a different time, definitely not when i was about to go on war.

We hid behind the walls as we witness Mr.Jong trading with the Malaysians.

They were checking the goods and the cash. While Jungkook and i were listening to their conversation. I was recording their conversation and Jungkook was recording a video. "I think this evidence is enough to prove them having illegal deals," I told Jungkook and he nodded with his jaw clenched. "Hey, what's wrong?" I was worried, I didn't want him to again keep everything in his heart.

"No, it's fine. I just can't wait to put him in jail."

"He will, very soon."

I caressed his hair as he smiled.

"Hello, love birds." A sound from behind startled both of us. We turned around our bodies to see who is it. It was the secretary of Mr.Jong.

"Shit." Jungkook cursed and moved me to his back.

The man pointed out the gun exactly to Jungkook's forehead. "So sad but today might be the end of your day." He faked a cry and laughed evilly.

"No! Let him go!" I yelled and removed Jungkook's hands from mine. I walked in front of him before he can stop me.

"No, Yeona!"

"Awww, what a brave girl." The man said as he pressed the gun on my forehead.

He turned the gun to Jungkook and pulled me into his arms. "Let me go! You bastard!"

"Don't come any closer! Or i will shoot right into your girlfriend's head." He demanded and made Jungkook stopped his step. "No." Jungkook breathed heavily.

The man pressed the gun to the side of my head harshly. I bit his arm in front of my neck when he wasn't paying attention. He groaned and slapped me then pushed me onto the ground. My head hit the rock heavily.

Once i got back my conscious. I tried standing up from the floor slowly holding my head. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw Jungkook holding the man.

"Go! Yeona! Go!" The ringing in my ear made me barely hear him.

"Please! Yeona! Stand up and go!"

I crawled on the floor and finally managed to take the phone with the evidence and stood up. I stood up and tried to approach Jungkook. Jungkook bit the man and the man passed out on the floor.

He ran to me and held me. "Listen, now get back in the car and leave. send the video to Namjoon through google drive once you get on the car."

"What? No, i am not going anywhere without you."

"Yes, you are."

"No..." I cried out.

"Damn it! Yeona, listen. I have to do it, i will take him, i will capture him with my own hands. They have so many fucking guards and you won't be able to pass through them. So please! Just listen to me once, go home and wait for me. I will be back soon, okay?"

"No... You promised we will do this together." I heard the sound of engines as some cars were coming our way.

"No more time now baby, please go. I love you." He kissed me on my lips then made me sit in the driver seat.

I wiped my tears away as i started the engine. I looked to my right to see Jungkook looking at me with a faint smile. I looked back to the front and try to hold my tears from flowing. I started the car and drove away. I kept looking at the back mirror to see his body became smaller and smaller as i went further away from him.

Tears in my eyes made me couldn't really see the road clearly. I kept driving and driving then arrived in the city town. I stopped the car on a random street. I pulled out the phone and sent the video to Namjoon.

15%

30%

50%

75%

100% I let out my breath as i saw the video was successfully sent. I didn't know I was holding my breath.

I lowered my head as i thought of Jungkook. I covered my mouth as i cried in pain. I ran my hand through my hair as i was trying to think what i can do to help him.

Right. Namjoon said he and his heam will arrive tonight. I looked and my watch. 20:27 He must have arrived. I unlocked my phone and dialed Namjoon's number which Jungkook gave me earlier today.

"Hello?"

"Uh-h Hello, this is Yeona, Jungkook's girlfriend." I swallowed my saliva as i said that.

"Oh! Yeona-ssi what's going on?"

"Jung- He- He-I.." I kept stuttering because of crying. I was sure my eyes were red and puffy by that time.

"Calm down, Yeona-ssi. Take a deep breath and tell me what's the situation now."

"Okay." I followed his advice as i took a deep breath.

"He asked me to leave first and send the video to you, then he went to Mr.Jong alone." I was almost broken, the thought of him, in danger.

"Send us your location, we will come to you now. Are you hurt?"

"I am-m fin-e."

"Hang on there, we will come now, okay?"

"Okay... please save him."

I felt myself losing strength and eventually passed out.

Thank you for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
4.3K 169 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
1.5M 77.6K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
204K 7.7K 63
𝙰 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚏 ✨🔞 📍𝘚𝘺𝘱𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘴: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜, �...