𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 - [...

By CELESTIELS

˖⋆࿐໋₊𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 SISTER. (n.) a person who's been where you've been; someone... More

𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘪
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘪𝘪
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘷
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢.
  𝐨. 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮
  𝐢. 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
  𝐢𝐢. 𝘳𝘢𝘨-𝘵𝘢𝘨
  𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
  𝐢𝐯. 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴
  𝐯. 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
  𝐯𝐢. 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦
  𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴
  𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦
  𝐢𝐱. 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱
  𝐱. 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
  𝐱𝐢. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢. 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐢. 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐯. 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢.
  𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳, 1985
  𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘴!
  𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳
  𝐱𝐯. 𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴!
  𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯!
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘳
  𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵
  𝐱𝐱. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴
  𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘺-𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦
  𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘶𝘮?
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵!
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭
  𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘰
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘰𝘯
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘵
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳-𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺
  𝐱𝐥. 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬
  𝐱𝐥𝐢. 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐯. 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐯𝐢. 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳!
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐢𝐱. 𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦
  𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐱. 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳

  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯

8.3K 468 286
By CELESTIELS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - code: crimson

━━━━━━━

 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 feel at peace, that perhaps she could finally be rid of all the nightmares that flickered before her eyes like a horror story. She thought that maybe she'd no longer see Brenner wherever she went, that maybe she'd never again feel like vines were twisting around her body whenever a room was just a little too small...

 But she only felt cold... The barrel was like ice planted against her flesh, soon to turn it blue with frost-bite... only the barrel wouldn't be so kind, would it? Rather than blue and purple, red would soon sliver over her skin like a coating of fresh paint.

 She was scared, safe to say almost anybody would have been; but Scarlet Hopper hadn't expected that.

 Steve and Robin still cried out, their voices breaking and so very desperate as the guard's finger inched ever that much closer to the trigger... three... two... one —

There was no bang. There was to ricochet or spray of metallic blood to coat the walls. The only red they could see was the flashing of warning lights. Steve and Robin had been drowned out, silenced by sirens blaring around the facility.

 It almost seemed to move in slow motion, or perhaps that was Scarlet's stone-cold body simply trying to catch up, finally registering that she was indeed, still breathing. Her chest shuddered when the barrel dropped from her skin and heavy boots pounded behind her.

 There was a biting sting at the very back of her throat, as though she'd swallowed the juice of a ripe and bitter lemon... a slight glaze was cast before her. Tears.

 Every inch of her was shaking, trembling so viciously one would have thought Christmas time had come around once more.

 There was a beep, followed by the door behind her scraping open... Only... The guard couldn't make it far enough to investigate the cause of sirens and shuddering lights, for the sound of crackling electricity met his ears, and a harsh burn was seared onto his chest.

 Scarlet almost caved when Dustin came into view, holding a weapon crackling with electricity ever so high. Erica was behind him, and by some kind of miracle, they were both entirely unscathed. Scarlet almost wanted to scold them for coming back, for risking it all for a bunch of teenagers that had dragged them into danger... but she couldn't find the strength to... she was too thankful to even consider a yell or reprimand, or even a scowl.

 "Dustin?" Scarlet almost squeaked when Dustin removed the fabric around her mouth, yet she couldn't be bothered to correct her tone or smother it up.

 Dustin's brows furrowed as he worked, hands grappling for the binds around her wrists, cringing at the red and raw skin buried beneath. He tossed the rope aside, and gently took one of her hands, thumb smoothing over a patch of red skin, "You're okay." He muttered softly, so much like a younger brother comforting his sibling. Then, he sobered, "We've got a Code: Crimson."

 The blaring sirens and flashing lights were a sign enough. There wasn't a chance in hell they'd break free without Scarlet lighting the place up. So... She nodded, "I figured..." her eyes were then cast to Erica who'd been standing in utter silence.

 The little girl hadn't made a peep, only narrowed her eyes and roamed them over her babysitter; Scarlet could only hope that Dustin had prepped the girl, and had told her everything... it would make things far easier; they didn't need to deal with a girl in shock and two drugged ice cream slingers.

 "Right then..." Scarlet blew out a breath, shook out her sore wrists and finally let the buzzing in her stomach come to life. It grew like a storm pushing over the sea, swelling until it spread over land all with the goal of swallowing it whole. Her power rushed through her veins, and you could almost see them glowing just beneath the surface... Her palms were the first to alight, soon followed by her eyes. She turned to the children, "Let's go get our sailors."

 Neither Dustin nor Erica had any room for argument. Scarlet took the lead, sure to flick her crimson eyes over her shoulder just to make sure she didn't lose them once again. There was nothing but chaos outside the room; footfall thundered as though a stampede was rushing forth... but as Scarlet twisted her head, scouting the door to Steve and Robin's room just ahead, there were just four Russians waiting for her.

Just four in the midst of chaos... and nobody left to fill Steve and Robin with bullets. Easy-peasy.

 Scarlet blew out a breath, it felt like she hadn't used her powers in an age... at least, not without fearing Robin or Erica would see her, or that the Russians would harm her friends if she so much as breathed in their direction.

 So when Scarlet allowed her hands to pool with vibrant red, mist positively dripping from her fingertips as though they were dipped in blood, she felt all of that previous fear vanish into thin air.

 The Russians had already cocked their guns, even despite the shock they so clearly displayed through widened eyes but it wouldn't be enough. Scarlet had already pushed her hands forth and wrapped crimson around the door keeping her from Steve and Robin. It was pulled from its hinges as though she was merely tearing paper in half. Then... she sent it towards the Russians.

 The sounds weren't pleasant, after all, who could really withstand being crushed by a metal door infused with super-human powers? Shattering bones, the sound of something popping... Scarlet turned away and couldn't even bring herself to spy Erica and Dustin's reactions. Killing monsters was one thing, but humans was something different entirely.

 Though if anything, Erica only gaped as Scarlet stepped through the room's threshold; Dustin had explained everything, from Eleven to Demo-dogs and the Mind flayer... he'd included Scarlet and her powers, hoping that it would at least save them from any squabbling. Luckily enough for Dustin, Erica had only questioned her brother's involvement... not the monsters or superpowers.

 But hearing and seeing such things could never compare.

 Scarlet's hands moved as though reciting a well-timed dance, it took next to no thought when it came to forcing her powers upon the one Russian who remained within Steve and Scarlet's room; the Doctor. His neck was the first to be utterly smothered, and like a cluster of spiders, Scarlet's power crawled higher and higher until his face was almost obscured from view.

 A single and swift jolt of her wrist sent a SNAP! Ringing through the room. It was startling to find the complete lack of empathy that Scarlet housed. She couldn't feel a thing for the five men she'd already killed and left abandoned on the ground... she could only feel the guilt that came with knowing that children had watched her murder people.

 But so had Steve and Robin. Scarlet kept her eyes on the Doctor laying motionless on the ground, his neck twisted so unnaturally.

 "Untie them," She mumbled for Dustin and Erica, turning away, "I'll keep an eye out."

 Scarlet's finger swiped at the space below her nose, pulling away the fresh blood that had already sprouted and begun to flow. She could hear the scuffle behind her, the way Steve chuckled as he stumbled over his own feet, much like Robin often would... and she was no better. Her converse squeaked and she groaned with each roll of her ankle... until Dustin swore beneath his breath and directed Erica to Robin's side whilst he heaved Steve's arm over his shoulder.

 They were like toddlers trying to walk for the very first time.

 Still, the quintet pumped their legs as fast as they possibly could while Steve and Robin tripped and fumbled. They twisted through bleak corridors ablaze with flashing lights and the shrill sound of aggravating sirens, they turned down every damp path with leaking pipes... all until Dustin finally announced they were right where they needed to be.

 Scarlet didn't know how they'd done it, nor did she really want to know how he and Erica had managed to procure a vehicle — the answer would likely send yet another bout of stress through her head. So instead of whipping out her mental list of many, many questions that had built up throughout the week... she simply accepted it with a hearty sigh.

 Scarlet was tired. No, scratch that, she was exhausted... and she was running on pure adrenaline that was slowly beginning to fizzle out like a pathetic little ember. It'd been hard enough to pick herself back up after falling what felt like a million feet in that stupid elevator, it had taken everything to keep her legs going down those long and arduous corridors, she'd almost faltered when the Russians had chased them... and then... having to watch as Steve's face was turned black and blue, to feel when a gun was pressed against her.

 Scarlet cleared her throat. She wouldn't be forgetting that last part any time soon, she was certain of that.

 And just when she thought that maybe, just maybe the five of them could finally sigh a breath of relief and get on the silly little vehicle and make their way out of the silly little base... a group of Russian soldiers all blanketed in that vile military green rounded the corner with their guns drawn.

No breath of relief then.

 Scarlet might have merely turned, and willed her power to bubble and thrive until each and every Russian was splayed on the cold, hard ground... but her eyes found one particular man. The General.

 There he was at the very back of the gaggle of Russians, hands clasped behind his back as though he hadn't a care in the world. His face was stoic, no tick of his lips, no sneer or scowl... almost... almost intrigued. Though, Scarlet supposed, that was likely due to the carnage she'd left behind them.

 A metal door torn from its hinges, a cluster of his men in a pool of their own blood and a doctor with a neck twisted so far it could have unscrewed like a bolt.

 She didn't need to face Dustin or Erica to sense their fear. From the sharp intake of breath or the worried curse from Dustin, they knew well enough what was to come next. Dustin ushed Erica forth, urging her to help heave Steve and Robin into the back of the little vehicle... they were leaving Scarlet to do her thing. To finish the job.

 While only minutes ago Scarlet felt a rush of power so akin to light electricity dancing over the skin, rejuvenating her... she was crashing already. No food, no water, stretching her depleting energy through panic and fear... she lifted her hands and willed forth everything she had. A splutter of scarlet pulsed from her palms and continued to spread before her like ice over a lake. It grew and spilt forth until something akin to a wavering shield was right before her very eyes.

 Then came the downpour of bullets.

 Shot after shot was fired, and yet with each blast, with each horrific bang that made Scarlet flinch knowing that just moments ago one of those blasts might have gone through her head... every bullet stopped and stilled upon colliding with the wall built from taunting red mist. They fell to the ground, each one with a satisfying little clink.

 Scarlet almost smiled as she watched the shining pile at her feet grow bigger and bigger, as she watched each of the Russians slowly cease their fire and turn to their leader.

 What could he do? What could he say or instruct? None of them had seen anything like it before... so he did all that he could and urged them to continue their assault. There was a part of him that believed if they stood firm, she'd soon tire.

 Little did he know, that while Scarlet was ready to topple forth and settle into oblivion right there and then... the desire to fulfil the promise she'd made the man prevailed over all; over empathy, over fear... over the guilt of making those behind her watch as she —

 It was like a switch was flipped. That teetering pendulum within her had faltered and slipped too far. It had crossed the line between control through fear and guilt... to control through anger. All she needed to do was flick her fingers and off the shield went.

 It remained intact; a large oval before her that withered at the edges and rippled within the centre. But now it had left her palms and was sent hurtling towards the men before her. There was no yell as she watched it swell with power, small whisps still flitting to feed its ravenous form further. No scream, no force.

 It simply followed a silent command and trailed onwards like a covetous beast. The Russians didn't descend into panic... for they didn't have the time to. All too quickly were their bodies forced backwards, crimson colliding with their chests, their arms, their legs. The sound that was emitted from their forms colliding with the metal wall... the snaps and cracks of bones forced to crumble beneath the force Scarlet had sent their way... It should have made her stomach twist but that anger within her gut smothered it instantly, stamping out its light like Hopper's boot upon a cigarette.

 Just one man was left alive, steel and titanium piercing his flesh as he remained stuck within the wall. He was held up by metal as though the shards were strings controlling a puppet. Dustin had cleared his throat, busying himself with Steve who had finally fallen silent, while Erica's footsteps seemed to have followed them, dragging a mute and shocked Robin along.

 But while they retreated back, Scarlet only moved forwards.

 There was nothing but bleak anger flooding through her eyes. All remnants of warm coffee had descended into nothing more than a vicious red. Blood seeped down her face, trickling past her chin until it raced down her neck. She could taste it, she could smell it...

 The General was panting, and even despite metal digging into him like needles, he steeled his face, a snarl on his lips as Scarlet grew ever closer. She took slow steps — a page taken out of the General's book. She wanted to taunt him, not only for the fear she'd felt for her own life but for what they'd done to Steve and Robin. Those bruises would last for weeks. The cuts would scar forever... and their memories would never go away.

 There was a puddle at the Generals feet, it rippled as each scarlet droplet was pulled from his flesh; he groaned and coughed, blood spluttering from his lips... a drop landed on Scarlet's cheek as she leaned closer and closer until she could whisper while holding his gaze.

 She should have stopped. But Scarlet had always known there was something... off about her. Her anger was something that anyone would struggle to tame, and once that switch was flipped, there was no use in even trying. Now, with that chime in her ears, she almost didn't want to.

 Her fingers curled around his chin, holding him taut, "I told you, didn't I?" she waited and waited for him to choke once more, "That I'd tear you apart?"

 He did his best to open his mouth, but with nails digging into his skin, fingers holding firm, he could only dribble out another puddle of blood. It fell down his lips, to his chin; he was like a babbling toddler spilling their milk.

"I want you to find something that angers you..."

 Kali's words had never resonated so very much before; all those times when Kali and the others would trail around the city in search of people to kill... Scarlet had never been able to understand it, but now, staring into this man's eyes... as Kali's words echoed through her head, forcing her hand tighter and tighter until she could feel her nails tear through the flesh beneath them...

 Those words twisted and turned within her head, mixing with the screams the General had previously torn from Steve and Robin's lips... then, as though it was muscle memory, her hand, followed by the General's head, twisted to the side with a sickening SNAP.

 Ice coated the tunnel; everything was cold and silent and dead as though it wasn't summertime at all. Steve and Robin's drugged babbling had ceased, Erica and Dustin had finally pivoted to stare... Scarlet brushed them by, almost... ashamed.

 "Holy shit." Slipped Dustin, words hardly above a whisper and yet Scarlet had heard it as clear as those clock chimes. It split through the furious pounding inside her head, the throbbing at her temples.

 She swiped away the blood atop her lip and said nothing as she clambered inside the vehicle, sliding between Robin and Steve; someone had to look after them and from the frustration she'd seen in Dustin, Scarlet knew if the job were left to him, he'd positively explode.

 Steve's hands blindly reached out, clammy skin clasping around her cold, blood-stained digits. He pulled as hard as he could, yet while his only goal was to hoist Scarlet inside... his fuzzy little brain didn't quite account for the fact that the amount of force he was using, would send her toppling towards him... subsequently forcing her to land right on her face.

 If her nose hadn't been spouting with blood already, Scarlet was certain it was a red waterfall by now. It throbbed and pulsed, but she still managed to heave to her knees and glare while Steve sputtered a string of apologies, all the while Robin giggled and folded in upon herself like an old deck chair.

 It was nothing short of a bumpy ride; if Steve had thought Max was a terrible driver, then Dustin Henderson was utterly abysmal. The vehicle jolted with every minute that passed, sending Scarlet, Steve and Robin to knock their skulls together.

 "Dustin!" Erica yelled and Scarlet could only drop her head atop Steve's shoulder. Anything else that occurred surely couldn't get worse than what they'd already suffered through; they'd all be bruised and sore for weeks on end, "Watch out!"

 But, of course, Scarlet was wrong, and Dustin managed to send them all into a cluster of stacked metal barrels. Robin had been lucky that she'd locked her head between her knees, laughing at the little doodles on the soles of her cherry-red shoes... Scarlet, however, had the utter delight of Steve's hard-as-rock forehead slamming against her own.

 While she cradled her face, Steve only descended into manic laughter, "I always said you were hard-headed!" He hollered, a goofy smile plastered on his swollen and split lips.

"I hate you."

━━━━━━━

18-04-2020

 edited: 02/11/2022

:・゚★ Well... that was something, huh? y'all got those powers like you asked. hope you're happy ;)

Miss girlie is snapping like a twig... wonder how future events will affect that? hmm? 

don't forget to let me know what you think; and remember that i now require a particular number of comments and feedback before i consider releasing the next part (this is just to ensure people remain engaged and supportive, as well as to allow me to see what you all enjoyed most!), and please do NOT leave comments telling me to update; they'll be ignored and you'll be muted, much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 103K 78
❝I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATION❞ in which mike wheeler falls for the kid sister of steve harrington. [mike...
305K 6.9K 24
🌹🩸🧇 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
180K 3.7K 46
a story where an unlovable girl learns what it means to love and be loved. {oc x dustin henderson} {oc x eleven hopper} {disclaimer: I do not own st...
270K 5.5K 23
✔︎ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍? - Where you move into the town named Hawkins, knowing that your cousin, Dustin Henderson has lived there all his life. What...