Loving A Monster

By beastlyx

[ WARNING: I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO EDIT THIS STORY. WATTPAD GLITCHES HAVE STOPPED THE CHANGES GOING THROUG... More

Introduction
Mine.
Desicions
Pigface
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Lust
Macon Bacon
Blood Hound
Have Fun
Attention Stealer
Run Bitch
Mofo Sauce
Wanted.
(>'o')>
❤️
Jesse
I'm Not A People Person
Regret
Really?
Love?
If You Just Wanted Me Bang You Then You Should Of Just Told Me
9+10=21
Would You?
Shit Hit The Fan
6 Feet Under
Best Christams Present Ever
Not So Far Away
He's Alive Right?
The End
BONUS CHAPTER
**READ**
Sequel

Almost There

8.8K 312 31
By beastlyx

As pigface pulled me through the forest, I inspected him carefully. His hair was a tangled nest resting on his head, his black eyes drooped like he hadn't had any sleep in a while. His face looked paler-drained of blood. His tongue slowly ran over his soft, pink lips and his eyes flickered down to me. " You look very creepy when you stare at me." He ruined the moment with a smirk.

We stopped in front of a building I've never seen before. We weren't even in our territory. " Shouldn't you be back at the territory fighting off those humans?" I asked as we stopped in front of the door.

" They're 16 human men, I think my pack can handle themselves."

I suddenly boiled in anger, " if you guys could 'handle yourselves', then why'd you want me to hide!"

He licked his lips once again, " Have you ever been in a war? Just 5 enemies can expand to 300! Plus, they were after you. It may seem like I'm overreacting whenever there is a threat in the territory but it's for your safety and the packs safety."

He now pulled me through the doors of the building, not wanting to hear another word from me. The air smelled of wolves, powerful ones at that. People walked by and greeted Blaine, then smiled politely at me. We walked up to a girl about Pigface's age at a desk. " Hi, alpha Blaine. How may I help you?" She twirled her hair around her fingers and jutted her chest out. Keep trying, but your oranges aren't going to grow to watermelons any time soon... I mentally snickered with my wolf at her comment.

She probably used to be one of Blaine's old fuck buddy. " Hi, Kristen, is Fredrick available at this time? My mate and I would like to discuss something with him."

Hearing pigface say mate, her eyes widened and snapped towards me. Her flirtatious smile dropped and was replaced with a fake one. " Yes, it's actually his only free hour today. But I'm pretty sure he can squeeze some time just for you, alpha Blaine." She pressed a few buttons and talked into the phone, " Alpha Blaine and his mate are here to see you."

She then nodded and hung up. " You know the way..."

Blaine nodded and started dragging me down halls again, though as he dragged me, I looked behind my shoulder and saw the girl glaring after us.

I was pushed into an elevator. Blaine stepped in after me and pushed the third floor button. We stood in silence as the elevator jerked up and then down again. " Where are we going?" I asked as cheesy elevator music played. " We're going to Fredrick."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion." Who's Fredrick?"

Blaine rolled his eyes and started impatiently at the flashing light about the door. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. A man smiled at us and stepped inside as we stepped out. Blaine gripped my arm again and guided me through the full hallways. We stopped in front of a door that read " Fredrick Martin."

Martin. That sounds familiar...

I expected Blaine to knock like a civilized person would, but he barged right in like an ape with rabies with me trailing right behind him. A man in about his late 40's sat behind a desk. His hair was white at some places and a bald spot was slowly forming. He sipped from a Coke can while his fingers typed away at a computer.

His eyes shot up and widened in surprise when he saw us. " Wow, Kristen wasn't kidding. You guys are actually here....have a seat."

Blaine pushed me forward, telling me to have a seat. I sat down on one of the chairs but he didn't sit down next to, he instead stood behind my chair. " What bullshit do you have to complain about now. This is my lunch break and if you end up wasting my time I won't be happy, Blaine."

This guy looked like he had a lot of power. But physically, Blaine could beat this guy to a pulp faster than he can snap his fingers. " I want to know why you sent humans into my territory."

I whipped around so hard I almost got whiplash. What was he talking about?

The guy-Fredrick smirked and slowly clapped his hands. " You think I sent humans into your territory!", he put his Coke can down and stood up from his desk. " I did not by any chance send humans into your territory. You know me, Blaine, I would never go against my own kind like that."

Blaine growled from behind me. I knew he was trying not to pounce on this guy since I could feel him clutching the back of the chair. " I saw the mark Fredrick. I know that humans aren't that desperate to chase 2 powerless, rogue werewolves for 2 weeks! And to top it all off, they wanted to rape the girl! And one of the manhandled Emma!"

Fredrick responded back almost immediately, concern in his eyes, " Is Emma Ok?"

I looked between the two in confusion, why would he care about Emma? I could feel the answer poking around in my brain. But I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Why?

Fredrick cursed under his breath and started pacing back and forth with his hand in his face, " Those idiots!" He murmured under his breath. Blaine growled even louder and faster than I could comprehend, he ran over to Fredrick and slammed him against the wall. " So it was you that sent them! You sly little bastard!" He wrapped his big hands around Fredrick's neck and began to squeeze. Fredrick wheezed and with wide eyes tried to pry Blaine's hands off of him.

I jumped out of my seat and put a hand on Blaine's shoulder. He seemed to calm down a little but he kept squeezing the life out of Fredrick. " Blaine stop it! You'll kill him!" I cried out. " Good! That'll show him not to get on my bad side!" He retorted back. Then he took a deep breath and flung him across the room.

His body shook in anger and I stood in front of him trying to calm him down. " Blaine take deep breaths..."

His eyes turned even black by the second. He raised his fists and brought it forward hard. I braced myself for pain and closed my eyes shut but I waited and I didn't come. I opened my eyes and saw the Blaine's fists connected with the wall behind me instead. My eyes widened and I stepped back a little.

A huge hole now rested on the wall behind Fredrick's desk. Blaine gripped my arm and dragged me out of the room, but not before stopping and staring at Fredrick as he struggled to stand up. " Pathetic."

He pushed me into the elevator and pressed the 'lobby' floor. He still boiled in anger, his fists clenched by his side. It was obvious he was trying to avoid punching the wall again. " Calm down..." I whispered to him as his face turned a darker shade of red. It was incredible. I have never seen someone so angry before!

He looked at me, almost like realizing my existence, then what happened next surprised both of us. His lips attacked mine with force. His hands went around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. I followed his lead by tangling my fingers in his hair, tugging gently, drawing a small groan.

The kiss was rough, yet passionate. The elevator door 'dinged', and the door slid open. Though that wasn't enough for Blaine because he stepped back and pressed the 3rd floor button again. Then he attacked my lips again. His tongue ran over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily granted kissed back with just as much passion.

We both battled for dominance, though he obviously won.

The doors 'dinged' and slid open again. Though pigface once again pressed the 'lobby' button and started at it again. His large hands running down my legs and back up to my thighs. I pulled back breathless and stared into his eyes. They were turning back into their normal black color. And his face was its usual pale color. We walked out of the elevator when the doors opened.

The bitchy secretary glared at us, definitely seeing that show we put on in the elevator.

d[•_•]b

The territory looked fairly Ok, except for a tree cut in half and blood splattered on the ground. Human blood.

Blaine looked around and started walking around the place. " Not too bad for their first actual fight..."

He then went silent, and his eyes fogged over, mind-linking someone. Then a couple seconds later, Casper emerged from the trees. Dirt, bruises and scratches covered his face. Not to mention that his eyes were red and glossy, has he been crying?

" They took her, they took Leslie, about 3 of them. All werewolves. Smelled like Riversaw." He breathed out. Riversaw is a pack 2 towns over, I don't see why a pack that barely saw us would kidnap Leslie. Some very strange things are going on.

" Was their alpha there?" Blaine asked as he held my hand and pulled me forward, walking to the house.

Once we got inside, he turned to me, " I'm going to do some stuff in my office. Stay out of trouble and don't leave this house." He then walked off into his office with Casper.

He didn't have to tell me twice, I wasn't leaving this house even if all the malls in the world had a ' get anything you want for free' day. I walked into the kitchen and found Archie sitting at the island. He had his face in his hands and his body was slightly shaking. I walked slowly to him and patted his back. His head snapped up and he relaxed when he saw it was only me.

" What's wrong?" I asked as I took a seat next to him.

He wiped his nose with the sleeve of his shirt, " She was the only family I had. Even though we weren't really friends back.......home. I feel like I'm the only one left."

UNKNOWN POV

I watched as Delfy made dinner and set the plates on the table. Then she placed glasses of water next to each plate. I waited until she left before coming out of my hiding spot and walking up to Blaine's cup. I took the container of white powder out of my coat pocket and dumped it into the water.

I heard footsteps and people speaking. I shook up the drink a little before shoving the container of white powder back into my pockets and running out of the room and out the door.

What's my motivation, you may ask?

To kill alpha Blaine Blood Hound.

A/N

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!

One thing I'm thankful for: Wattpad and much more! :)

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 689 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...
392K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
77.6K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
630K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...