My hero academia: Shatter and...

Av luna_renn

Winter Politain was a boy forced to take things he's never wanted to really do. Killing, robbing, and a few o... Mer

Captured
A deal
Starting point
Fair play
Like a light
Forced
The return
Another change of pace
"What did I do?"
A bit of training
A simple day out
A whole lot of conflict
Sports festival Pt.1
Sports festival Pt.2
Sports festival Pt.3
Sports festival Pt.4 (final)
The Illusion heroes!
A household problem
Finally, a bit of blood!
Back to what they wanted
The new guys in town
Still doing this book! (Update)
Rescue race
New arrival
Combat test Pt.1
Combat test Pt.2 (Final)
The surprise introduction
A show of killing intent
Rustled bushes and death
Total failure
A failed performance
Another forced move
Provisional license exam Pt.1
Provisional license exam Pt.2 (Final)
The beaten snow
3 - 2
Shigaraki's call

An understanding

2.1K 34 9
Av luna_renn

"Why do you want to be my friend?" Those words accidentally escaped his mouth and she heard him loud and clear...

"Eh?"

He, of all people, was just really confused. He's a bad guy and yet she's by his side like they were friends or something!

"Why do you come to me? I've killed people, you know? That's not a joke." He was being serious. Besides, hanging with him would damage her reputation.

"But Winter. What are you here for then?"

"I'm not here because I want too, I got my ass kicked in an alleyway by All Might while trying to escape a trap. I was gonna kill that guy!" He sighed. "It would be better if you didn't talk to me. Just a bad luck charm." He put his hands in his pockets and began to walk away.

"Winter, you idiot!"

He slightly turned around. "What?" He fully turned to her.

"We can't bring back the people you killed but you were sent here for a reason! To get your life back on track! You can ditch that villain lifestyle and become a hero like everyone else in our class! It's better this way! I don't care if the people in our class don't like you, we can change that! Together!!" She took a deep breath.

Winter chuckles a little. "What's so funny!" She yelled.

It eventually turned into full-blown laughter. "Why do you think it's so easy to change how I act? People's opinions don't change with a good night's rest, Uraraka!" He laughed a little more.

Once he stopped he looked her in the eyes with a smile. "But hell, if you're willing to try, I'm not gonna let you do it alone. I'll try and change my ways."

"Promise me!" She put up her pinky. "Promise me that you'll try and change!"

"Really?" He thought. Though... he can't really throw her for a loop. "...fine." He thought. He changed his plans from escaping to just getting this collar off. Then he'll decide if he wants to stay or not.

This is his first time actually having a proper friend as well... well, or at least what he thought was a friend. He doesn't exactly have the best sense of caring.

"Alright. I'll go along for now." He said in a proud tone. He put his pinky to hers and made the promise.

"I won't hesitate to shock you either! We're proper friends, Winter Politain!" They let go of each other.

"Well, that's good. I should probably get moving... I only have a certain amount of time to myself." He turned around. "You can come along if you want."

She obviously did. She jumped over to his side they started walking.

"...So, Uraraka. You live with anyone?" He looked over to his small friend.

"No actually... I live by myself. I moved away from my parents so I could come to UA. What about you? Any family?" She was a bit curious about his background.

He's told her small things but nothing much more.

"Well, I live with Midnight. I was forced there so the heroes could keep an eye on me. But, she's cool."

She just noticed... he completely changed what she asked! "Wait! I asked about your family."

"That is my family, she literally adopted me."

He wasn't lying but he's not answering like she wanted. "No, your family before Midnight."

He knew he wasn't getting around this time. Well, he probably could but was too tired to think of anything.

"Fine." He hard sighed. "Parents nonexistent and I have a sister, happy? Well, had..."

Uraraka wanted to know more about her and it was all over her face. To Winter, she looked like she wanted to know more but he didn't know which one. The parents or the sister.

"Well, since you look so excited. My sister was mute since birth and came out looking pretty weird, just like me. Pink and brown hair with two different eye colors." He giggles a little. "She's the only one I really ever trusted in my life."

Winter let out a sigh. " But we were separated five years ago..." 

"how'd you separate?" Uraraka didn't exactly mean to ask this. 

"Explosion. We had a job, a guy threw a grenade, place blew up. the building collapsed..." 

Uraraka just noticed how insensitive she's being. He never said she was still alive...  

"I'm sorry Winter..." 

He looked over, "What? She's not dead. Not long after, I seen her but I lost her while trying to move towards her. This keeps happening, all I really want is my sister back..." He put up a smile but was actually kinda sad on the inside.

He really did love his sister, it saddens him about how he can't get close to her. Truly, he would give up every lifestyle just to be with her again. 

"Anyway, what are you planning on doing?" 

He didn't really have a plan. He might just hand around a park or something, or he could get ice cream! "Wait... why not both!!" He thought. 

It's been a while since he's actually had his favorite ice cream brand. Neapolitan... 

"I was gonna get some ice cream and chill at a park." 

"Oh? I definitely want to come now! It's been a while since I've had some ice cream!" Uraraka gave a bubbly smile.  

Winter just rolled his eyes trying to take his eyes off her. He was just really noticing this, but she was kinda, actually, really cute. 

"Let's just go." 

They swiftly make their way around and end up in an ice cream parlor. They get their ice cream, Uraraka getting rocky road. 

They quickly head to a park and Winter think he seen his sister stabbing a guy in an alley but with a double-take, he realized nothing was there. 

They went to the swings and took a seat. 

As they were talking they notice a very familiar person walking on by. It was Mina. 

"Oh! Mina!" Uraraka yelled out. 

Mina looked right over to them and waved. She looked like she was kinda deep in thought about something. She broke her trance with a sigh and walked over to them. 

"What's up with you guys?" She asked putting her arms behind her back and tilting her head just a bit. It was kinda cute to be honest. 

"Nothing much, just talking and eating ice cream," Winter said. 

She looked at his ice cream, almost if she has never seen it before. 

"What kind is that?" 

She knew it was just a combination of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, but she really wanted to know the name. 

She gave a laugh and said, " Yeah, I'm not that big on ice cream."  

"Oh, well, it's only the best ice cream in the world, Neapolitan! I was also born like this!" He only said this as some people he's met think he styled himself after the ice cream. 

"You want some?" Winter slightly put his bowl of ice cream forward. 

Mina shrugged and took his spoon and put ice cream on it. She shoved it right into her mouth and her eye slowly expand. 

"This is great!" She went for what was left as Winter was destroying his ice cream. 

"Aye wait!" She took it and gave a cheeky smirk. 

Winter got up and tried to get his stuff back but failing as she kept dodging him while eating the ice cream. 

Uraraka smiled while watching this unfold. She let out a little laugh wihle saying, "You know that counts as an indirect kiss, right?"

They both freeze in a very awkward position. 

"What? You don't believe stuff like that, Uraraka? Please tell me you don't." Winter stopped and stood up straight. 

He took out his phone and seen it was just about time for him to go. "Oops, sorry girls, I gotta go." 

Mina just asks why and Winter looked to her.

"I only got two hours until I have to go in the house. Or I'll be arrested. See you later!" He began to walk away. 

"It was nice meeting you, Mina, even though you stole my ice cream." He jumped over a fence and walked out of view. 

Mina walked over and took a seat on the swing next to Uraraka.

Mina was finishing Winter's ice cream. She tossed the bowl and put the spoon in her mouth. 

"Oh, this really is an indirect kiss..." Mina blushed and pulled the spoon out her mouth. 

"Told you." Uraraka kept eating her ice cream.

End of chapter 6

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.1K 18
After his father comes home one night, Izuku's life is turned upside down. Who could possibly be there to pick up the pieces for the young quirkless...
408K 17.5K 65
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
472K 15.2K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
5.9K 189 38
"So when's the wedding?" The mother of the boy jokingly asked the two. Her face immediately becoming a bright shade of pink, (Y/N) looked at the woma...