You Stole My Bounty (Kakuzu L...

By blackakatsuki

I'v rewriting this story and going to be changing it a bit. Most of it will be staying the same, but some th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Sequel
Author note

Chapter 4

4K 105 23
By blackakatsuki

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto

_______________________________________________

Picture of Miyaka --->

____________________________________________

Chapter 4

Miyaka was getting things ready for her trip to the Akatsuki base, and Emi kept nagging her to let her go with her. "Sensei, please let me come I promise I'll behave." Emi was sitting on her Sensei's bed swinging her legs back and forth begging her. Miyaka just sighed zipping up her backpack standing up looking down at her student. "No, it's to dangerous for you this time. Please behave while I'm gone. Mili said she will help if you need anything." She made a pouting face.

Once she was ready Emi was seeing her out, but she was looking at the floor her eyes shadowed by her bangs. "Good luck Sensei, and please be careful." She looked down at her with a knowing look. "Can you two wait for me at the gate, please? I have to talk to Emi alone for a minute." Kakuzu just nodded and dragged Hidan with him ignoring his protests.

"Emi" Miyaka was kneeling on one knee looking into the young girl's eyes which were now filling up with tears. "I know I usually bring you with me on jobs like this, but it's too dangerous this time alright?" she stood up and Put a hand on her head softly. Emi attacked her with a huge hug, which she returned it.

Once Emi let go, she left closing the door closing her eyes in worry. This was the first time she was going to leave her for a long period of time. She usually returns a couple hours later, and she wasn't sure how long this one was going to take. Days? weeks even? she couldn't be sure yet, but thankfully she has friends that can care for her while she is gone. "Stay out of trouble Emi." she walked away heading towards the entrance of the village.

~*~

Kakuzu and Hidan were waiting by the gates. "Why is she taking so long, dammit!" Kakuzu just rolled his eyes at his impatient partner. "Hidan this isn't a huge rush. She doesn't start her job until she talks to Leader." He just snorted "why do we need someone like her anyway?" Kakuzu sighed at his partner's stupidity, he had explained the reason to him earlier. Was he not listening...again?

"Because I know more about barriers and force fields than anyone, I grew up around them so I know allot in that department." They looked over at Miyaka who was walking up to them, she had a serious look on her face. It told Kakuzu that she was worth hiring if she agreed to leaders terms.

Hidan just started walking in the direction of the hideout wanting to get away from her. Miyaka started to follow him with Kakuzu behind her.

Kakuzu's mind started to wonder what she meant when she said when she grew up around them. Things like that aren't something you grow up around, not something like force fields and barriers. Yelling snapped him out of his thoughts, he just growled when saw Hidan yelling at Miyaka.

"Why do we have to hire someone like you? A girl that doesn't look very strong it's embarrassing!" Miyaka just leaned back a bit trying to distance herself from Hidan towering over her. "I'm sorry you feel that way. Pretend I'm not here then" She said simply. But Kakuzu could hear the slight teasing tone in her voice. He wished Hidan wouldn't catch it otherwise he would lose it, and go bat-shit insane.

"What!? Why you little bitch, I'm going to kill you!" Kakuzu didn't know what was wrong with Hidan all of a sudden, but they didn't have time for this. Leader wanted to talk to her as fast as possible, and in one piece unharmed.

He was about to stop him but, out of nowhere, he went flying breaking through a couple of trees and sliding across the dirt. Miyaka just walked up to him standing beside him, staring at him for a minute before stating simply "I see you haven't changed much Hidan, from the last time we fought you should know that frontal attacks won't touch me."

Kakuzu raised his eyebrow at this. He wasn't expecting them to know each other, not to mention her being alive if she had fought Hidan before. Now he wanted to know more about this strange girl.

~*~

Hidan hadn't talked since she knocked him down, she must have hurt his pride to make him not talk since then. "Kakuzu" Miyaka was walking beside Kakuzu with Hidan trudging behind them in a foul mood. "Hm? What is it?" She looked up at him "It was you, wasn't it? The one who killed my sister Sumiko?" He stopped in his tracks while she kept going. "Yes, are you looking for revenge?" He asked as he followed a couple of meters behind her just in case she turns on him. "No, I'm glad she's gone actually.  Sumiko was a ticking time bomb, she was crazy in the head."

Kakuzu found that weird how she didn't care about a family member being hunted and killed. He was still wary of her a little, but he could assume something without actually knowing her sister. It was true when he had fought her she was as crazy as Hidan, but there was defiantly something wrong with her before he had killed her that is.

Something was moving in the trees behind them so he halted for a second. "Kakuzu.." Hidan heard them too the way his voice had a warning tone in it. "I know" he signaled him with his hand to tell him to be ready. Something went flying from the trees and towards Miyaka he didn't have enough time to stop it. It blew up upon contact making a huge smoke cloud, and rocks and dirt flew in different directions.

Hidan ran up beside him "shit, did it hit her? if it did leader is going to kill us!" he was worried about that? Not about her at all? He was about to snap at him, but a voice from the smoke stopped him from doing so.

"Hidan, you of all people should know that physical attacks don't do shit to me. That includes explosive tags attached to kunai." The smoke cleared, and she was facing them without a scratch on her. The ground was blown apart except the spot where she was standing. It looked like it hadn't been touched.

"I'm very difficult to hit. I can even come out unharmed by being hit by ninjutsu." She looked up when two ninjas landed on a tree branch above the three of them. "Tensu, it didn't work" on of them growled to the other. "I can see that Doki"

Miyaka just sighed closing her eyes tilting her head to one side. everyone looked at her as she opened one eye looking at the two on the tree. "Tensu and Doki, the two brothers that survived the battle you guys had with me. You were once five, now only two remain as the squad made up with family only." The one named Doki gritted his teeth. He wanted to attack her, everyone could see it in his body language. But Tensu held him back "Don't be reckless, remember what happened last time?"

Kakuzu was slightly confused until Hidan said something that made him think this girl wasn't what she seems to be. "Don't let her fool you Kakuzu, she may look like an angel, but she's evil when she fights. Trust me I fought her for four straight hours and couldn't get one hit in."

Kakuzu was too busy listening to Hidan, that he didn't notice the two jump down from the tree. One was facing the two of them, and the other was facing Miyaka.

The two of them threw kunai at their opponents. "Doki! Don't go fighting her on your own, we have to take these guys out first!" He tried to call out to his brother but he had already gone after Miyaka, he made a disapproving sucking sound with his teeth. Turning on his heel trying to go after him but Hidan blocked his path. "Nu-uh, you aren't going anywhere."

Miyaka was standing on a tree branch across the small clearing from Doki who was holding a kunai in one hand, and a small sword in the other. He should know by now that physical attacks don't work on her, but he intends to still? She jumped at him Doki leaped as well, but he threw his weapons aside. "Physical attacks don't work huh? What about Jutsu at point blank range?" He weaved hand signs and yelling "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" He took a deep breath then blew out putting his hand in front of his face, making a circle with his thumb and index finger.

"Ha! Take that!" He smiled but it fell as she came flying out of the fire unharmed. His eye widened in horror as he saw what she was doing next because he had no way of dodging it.

Kakuzu and Hidan had been fighting the guy named Tensu for a few minutes with no actual hit on either side. Which was now starting to annoy Hidan because he wanted to sacrifice him, he hadn't done it in over twenty-four hours. "I can't be playing with you right now, I have to get to him!" Hidan just snorted at him giving him a sadistic smile "well thats too bad because he's probably de-" A body went flying past Hidan's head barely missing him.

The body hit a rock so hard it exploded on impact, making a huge dust cloud. The three of them looked over, wondering who it was that went flying.

The suspense was killing them while waiting for the dust to settle. Just before they could make out a figure on the ground, someone jumped down from the trees where the body came flying from. "This is what happens when you don't think things through, Doki." Miyaka had jumped down from the trees unharmed or touched, with a bored look on her face.

Tensu eyes widened looking at her, then ran over to Doki but stopped when he saw his body. It was completely torn, his insides were showing while pieces of skin were hanging off in strips. It looked like someone took a cheese grater to his body.

Hidan looked Miyaka and snapped "Geez, you are worse than me. What the hell did you do?" Miyaka looked at him, wondering why he was so angry with her. She hadn't done anything to him, well besides their tiny fight before, but she didn't hurt him. Besides his pride maybe.

She narrowed her eyes at him so that they were slits. "What the hell is wrong with you?" "You know damn well what's wrong! No matter who it is you always come out of a fight unharmed, and it drives me insane!" That's what was bothering him? because she's hard to hit?

She just rolled her eye at him, walking past him to Tensu, and standing about a meter before him. "I'll give you ten seconds to leave, or I will kill you now" Kakuzu looked at her funny when she said this. Maybe he will see how she killed the other one. Suddenly Doki coughed up some blood, and everyone looked over at him surprised that he was still alive. Barley, but alive.

"Doki!!" Tensu ran over to him, dropping to his knees beside him. "Tensu. Get.....out.....of.....here." "Doki don't speak, I'm not leaving you here" He glared over at Miyaka gritting his teeth and yelling "You knew he would loose! Why didn't you just knock him out instead! He doesn't deserve to be in so much pain!"

She walked forwards snatching Hidan's scythe from him and stalking towards the two. "It's because of you and your brothers that I'm like this. You remember what happened don't you?" She raised the scythe above her head "You can die now." she said with no emotion. Doki coughed more blood "Run...Tensu"

Tensu knew that if he tried to run, he wouldn't be able to escape from three powerful ninjas. They hadn't expected her to be traveling with rouge ninja, but it was the only chance they had when she was without the young Emi. So it was take it or leave it.

Tensu closed his eyes as she swung it down on him, one of the blades went through his heart, killing him instantly. Yanking it out and glancing at Doki as the light left his eyes, and walking back over to Hidan giving him back his weapon. "Let's go. I don't want to keep your Leader waiting."

~*~

Once they made it to the hideout, Hidan went a different way and Kakuzu and Miyaka went to Leaders office.

Kakuzu knocked on the door and Leaders voice was heard telling them to enter. Kakuzu went in first with Miyaka following behind him, as she stepped beside him waiting for his Leader to speak.

Looking up from the paperwork he was currently doing, he smiled when he saw her standing beside Kakuzu. "So you decided to come and talk to me without a problem I take it?" She just nodded her head. "Kakuzu was kind enough to explain some of the details to me. "

She stepped a little closer to his desk "You need help getting into a temple because it has something protecting it? Is that right?" He nodded standing up going around the desk so he was face to face with her. "Yes, that's right. So will you be willing to do the job? We will pay you of course." She closed her eyes took a deep breath leaving him hanging for a second. Opening her eyes looking up at him smiling "I was hooked when he said something about a barrier and a temple."

Leader nodded putting his hand out to her "welcome to the Akatsuki Miyaka, you are now a temporary member." She shook his hand "I'm glad to help."

_________________________________________________________

I love the picture of Miyaka that I found, it was perfect for what I wanted her to look like. :)

Anywaaay Vote, rate and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 31
(Y/N) and her comrades had completed an A rank mission and were on their way back but she couldn't help but notice someone following her? Before she...
531K 11.6K 50
Friends, enemies, betrayal, ninja/kunoichi, depression, lust. The basic words that describe the life of Reika Hibiki who is madly in love with none o...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...
37.5K 1.2K 6
Peiji Andorusu was just a normal Konaha rouge, well, as normal as a rouge is allowed. But after a brief fight with a group of Konaha ANBU, she seeme...