Florida Brazy

By wayda05

"Everything ain't good, I still wanna see better days.." More

COPYRIGHT
ONE.
TWO.
me hindering 🚁
FOUR
FIVE
SIX.
Awww
AYEEEE

THREE.

4.7K 200 6
By wayda05

Reign Pager 🏋🏽‍♀️
Somewhere in Georgia

"I'm hungry, shit." I stretched just now waking up.

"Dont even know if you alive yet and talking bout some damn food."

"Hush for you won't be alive. Hell." I leaned up on the console telling ManMan.

"Sit back. Police sitting up here. Wait till we get in Macon."

"Mtch." I sat back flapping my arms and kicking my legs whining.

"Damn. Long ass arms." Khia sat up groaning when I made a mistake and hit her.

"Acting like a big ass baby."

"Wan. Wan. Wan. Bitch i'm his baby." I smacked ManMan head.

"When we go back to school ?" Khia asked biting at her nails looking at something on her phone.

"January 7th." I told her. "I'm just ready to get my food stamps." I leaned back thinking of the good hood im finna cook.

"Yes fucking sir."

"Where we at ? I'm still hungry."

"Almost in Macon."

"Kay." I smiled leaning back. "Got some good shower dick bitch. Then he feed me and bought me snackss. Bitch ! Now I'm finna get feed againnnnn. Bitch !" I lowly rapped texting my Grandma.

"Period." Nik laughed making me chuckle.

———————

"Hey. Welcome to cookout wha—"

"I want a Cajun chicken sandwich tray. Make it plain add honey mustard. Add cheese and bacon. Fries and a chicken wrap for my sides with a huge tea. Then I want another cup with just ice in it."

"Just rude as fuck." ManMan shook his head

"I'm saving her time on the clock from asking all them damn questions." I shooed him off.

"Okay that's all ?"

"You want something?"

"Yea let's switch." We changed seats and I let her order her food.

"Yall want something ?"

"Just get me a tea and chili cheese fries no chili tho."

"You saying that shit like you paying for it."

"You always got some shit to say. Shut the fuck up. Now Whatchu want ?"

"Big double tray. Everything on it fries both sides and sprite. Second order" ManMan huffed.

"Okay. How hard was that. Order chili cheese fries no chili with a tea." I told her. "Then on a second order, a big double tray everything on it with fries both sides and a sprite."

"Yo phone ringing." Wes passed it to me making me unhook it from the charger.

"Hello ?"

"Where you at ?"

" In Macon."

"You gotta extra key to yo house ?"

"Ryan what happened now ?"

"Nothing. I left my gun in there and I need it."

"That's the only gun you got ?" I made a face.

"No, but that's the only one that can knock 10 niggas down at once."

"Why you needa kno– nevermind. My downstairs bathroom window unlocked. When you get in lock it and I got a key in the kitchen drawer by the stove for when you leave."

"Aight." He hung up.

"Hm." Wesley passed me my cups and a bag.

"Thank you."

"Ain't shit."

I opened my ice cup eating some ice. "Brah cookout have the best ice."

"Shit just melt in ya mouth."

"Nah yo breathe just be hot."

"Brah shut up." Nik smacked his head.

"Y'all gon stop smacking my head !"

"Shut the fuck up then." I chuckled sitting the cup in the cup holder opening my tray. "Pass me a cookout and buffalo sauce."

"Here."

"Thank you." I told ManMan. I unwrapped my chicken wrap biting it. Humming I sat back happy.

"Shame."

"Food make me happy too, friend."

I leaned down in my seat some, quietly eating my food singing lyrics from songs they played from time to time.
—————————

"Where we going at now?" Wesley them woke me out my sleep.

"He said wait tomorrow."

"Aight." He turned the music up.

"Khia you woke ?" I whispered tapping her.

"Kinda. I'm tryna be nosey."

I side eyed her picking my phone up checking my notifications.

Ryan ❤️                             Now
3 Text Message

I furrowed my eyebrows clicking on the messages.

              Ryan ❤️
Today, 7:27 P.M

Why you in Macon ?
7:27 P.M
You going to the mall ?
7:27 P.M
I hope you ain't with yo bitch boy.🌚
7:27 P.M
             Yes, Yes I am with him.
                            9:13 P.M
     And you finna get off of him. 😭
                            9:13 P.M

I exited out of our messages knowing he wasn't gonna reply back right now. "Where we finna go ?" I asked.

"To a hotel."

"For what ?" I scrunched my face up. "Cause y'all better not be doing no bullshit in Georgia. They different from Flori—" I rambled.

"Ain't nobody finna do no bullshit ! Sitcho ass back, you always got the most to say !" Wesley snapped making me sit my ass back.

"I was just asking ain't gotta get all personal." I muttered sinking down in my seat.

Nigga just hurt a real bitch feelings.

"Nah cause you always got some shit to say. I done told you bout that shit. Already fucking aggravated. Ain't nobody come down here to do no bullshit, just chill and ride."

"Okay Wesley ! You ain't gotta keep going on and on. Ion care how aggravated you are. Don't take that shit out on me." I leaned my head on the window.

"Y'all chill, it ain't that serious"

"Shh. Mind yo business." Manman til Nik.

"Nah bitch you mind yo business." She smacked his head making him huff.

"Bad ass bitch, bad attitude." I mumbled. "My birthday next month. I want a gift from everybody. Even you." I mushed Manman head with my finger.

"Girl you just threatened me and you want some shit from me ?" He scrunched his face up. "And don't you ever in yo life put them things on me again." He looked down at my nails in disgust.

"My nails cost more than yo weed." I told him going to my photos. "I want one of these please." I showed him some MK sandals.

"These shits $110.00 ! Tuh got me fucked up. " He scoffed waving me off. "It's cold as fuck outside, I'll buy you some hoe boots." He patted my head.

"Ian no hoe so ion need those. I gave you one of the cheapest things on my list." I told him. "The cheap things for the cheapers." I patted his head hard. "And I like sandals. I rather wear them then tennis shoes unless I'm going somewhere, where it's packed."

"Learned yo lesson thena ?" Khia laughed. "We was at a block party and it was packed cause somebody was performing." She laughed out. "Somebody stepped on her toes she almost had a heat attack. Had to pull her ass away cause she was gon beat that girl the fuck up."

"Her ass love sandals." Wes shook his head making me roll my eyes.

I'm still mad hell.

"Anywayssss ! I would like one of those from you please."

"Nah yo nails more than my weed right ? Buy yo own shit." He clapped his hands.

"Better have my shit." I pointed my finger at him as we pulled up to a hotel.

"I got mine and her friend. You got yours ?" Wesley asked Manman.

"Yea." He got out grabbing his bags.

"We finna go check in y'all coming ?"

"No. It's cold, leave the car on until you come back." I said.

"Lock the door when I get out." He told me rambling in the console grabbing a roll of money. When he got out I leaned over the seat locking the door.

"He better be glad ion steal." I sat back down.

"You don't got to. He ain't gon say shit to you." She laughed making me shake my head knowing she was right.

"Nigga pus–" Ian even get to finish my sentence because some nigga started banging on the back windshield.

"Aye baby you got a dollar ?!" He hollered making me roll my window down and stick my head out.

"Nigga no !"

"Damn. Broke ass bitch !"

"Aye you better ask bout me bitch I'm crazy. Say that shit again." I got out the car. "You aski—"

"Getcho ass in the car !"

"He was banging on the window and called me a bitch when I told him ian have a dol–" i tried to tell him

"Getcho ass in the car." He gritted out making me smack my teeth.

"I'm just tryna tell you. And y'all gon stop cutting me off." I mumbled getting my ass back in the car getting my bags.

"Aye man you got a dollar ?"

"Whatchu on ?"

"Ice."

"It's a bando on 15th. Yellow house. Tell em Skilly sent you."

"Ight man. Good looking out." He walked away cheesing showing his missing teeth.

I opened my mouth to say something but Ian even have the energy too. I just got out with my bags walking to the pathway from the parking lot.

"I'm staying in yo room." I told Khia as we got on the elevator leaving the other ones. "Bitch no you ain't. You sleep too damn wild." She shook her head.

"You can let me sleep with you ! Ion wanna be in the room with him." I poured letting my back rest on the wall.

"Girl that's yo man." She waved me off looking at her key. "Room 507. Help me find that."

"No I'm not sleeping in there so I'm not looking for shit." I closed my eyes crossing my arms.

"Bring yo brat ass on." This nigga jacked my shirt pulling me down the end of the hall.  "Ion know whatchu mad for. That nigga finna die anyway. They be giving out testing meth."

"Nigga don't be pulling on my Prada shirt. Fuck ?" I fixed my shirt moving my shoulders, pushing pass him going in the room.

"Fuck that Fade and Glory shirt."

"Nigga actually this gliden." I corrected him taking it off getting my bag, going to the bathroom to a shower.

This his shit anyway.

————————-

-unedited

I made a 2 parts of THREE but the other one got too much shit going on for it to be the third part so I re-wrote it and made this.

I'm finna update Realer too and I really wanna change the name too, but I don't know what to change it has.

Oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️

-dadon🎠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
283K 9.8K 29
@𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐄 ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
187K 4.2K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
292K 10.2K 30
"I got myself thru all of this at the end of the day."