You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

22:

11K 369 138
By realspills

Valencia Marie Cree

"Baby." Jahron whispered in my ear kissing it softly afterwards. "Baby...."

"Hmph?" I asked slowly opening my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Noon. Don't you gotta go check on Serenity?"

"Cortez there."

"I missed you baby. She doing good ?"

I started dozing off again so he nudged me, "Baby."

"She's the same. A damn vegetable." I said sadly sitting up. "I can't believe they actually trying to charge her. I can't believe Cortez really messing with these hoes while she's in this condition . And I told him what happened and he literally acted like he didn't care. Then when he found out Mani aborted his child, he wanna run and act like he cares about Serenity . It pisses me off so bad." I ranted wiping my tears away.

He sat next to me and pulled me into his arms , "Shh baby. She'll come back to you for sure...."

"I know , she will. I tried contacting her mother and nothing." I said shaking my head.

"That's fucked up B. I know she'll fight. What happened?"

"We look at the street cameras and she ran a red light...that's not like her though."

"You know she's going through shit so maybe this was another suicide attempt?"

I looked at my phone seeing it was Sire calling me. I hesitated but picked up anyway.

"S-"

"No fuck that. Why my sister not answering the goddamn phone?!" He snapped making me sigh because it's obvious Cortez hasn't been communicating with her.

"S-"

"Valencia what the hell is going on! Cortez not even picking the fuck up !"

"Serenity and Cortez broke up. I don't know how bad it was but Serenity is in a really bad car accident and she's in ICU and he didn't even wanna go!" I said trying to talk extra fast hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Car Accident ?! ICU! This a fucking joke right?"

"I wish Sire." I said lowly looking down. "I'm sorry we didn't call y-"

"I can't fucking leave but damn m- Mia watch out." He said making me raise one eyebrow.

"Mia?" I questioned making it go silent on his end but I heard kissed on the other end. "Ouu Mia."

"Mia hold up. My sister update."

"Her heart isn't stable and she looks like shit. She can't breathe on her own, she has to get these treatments. I don't know." I said looking down.

"Keep me posted ight. And tell her I love her."

"Just keep making her proud. I love you."

"I love you too." He hung up so I got up and started to get dressed.

"So we not fucking?" Jahron asked making me freeze.

"What?" I asked shocked that he just asked me that.

"I'm on the phone." He mouthed making my inside boil.

"Nigga hang up that fucking phone ! I will fucking kill you!" I shouted punching him in his chest hard as fuck. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Why the fuck would you say that shit in front of me or PERIOD my nigga! You know I will kill you and that dumb ass bitch for messing with your stupid ass!"

"Why you yelling you fucking my play up."

I took a step back and scoffed , "what?"

"You fucking my play up."

I chuckled and looked down, "so you back on that cheating shit Jahron! That's what the fuck we doing ?!"

"Valencia it's been weeks since I got some. A nigga got needs."

"Wait hol up you only with me for sex?" I asked shaking my head.

"Something like that. I was with you for you but you so focused on everything but us , so." He said shrugging.

I grabbed my heat flat iron and threw it at him. He held his eye as it hit him right there, "fuck!"

"You dickhead !! You dumb ass! My best friend is on her fucking death bed. My family doesn't want me! She's fucking depressed ! Every time I try to fuck you you have to be out on these streets, god knows what! Or you have your fucking child here ! I'm sorry my nigga I'm not free whenever you are in your busy ass schedule!"

"It was a fucking joke! I'm on the phone with Kahron!"

I looked at the phone and grabbed it , "hello!" I said into the phone just to make sure that wasn't the name.

"Sissyy." Kahron said all girly making me smack my lips and throw the phone at Jahron.

"She crazy." Jahron said smacking my ass. "I love her crazy ass though."

"Fuck no! Get out! I was about to invite you for some shower sex too!" I exclaimed laughing.

He hung up the phone and picked me up nibbling on my cheek. "Quit playing with me."

"Nah I got jokes too."

"Joke. Not real..." he whispered staring at my lips. "I miss her. Her sweet wetness.  I miss her all over my lips , my face, my long john..."

My hands slowly went down to his pants, "what you waiting for than?"

"You crazy as fuck you know that."

"Don't fuck with me than I won't have to be."

He smirked , "I like, no love that shit though."

"Mhmm less talking more kissing."

-

"He put it down , she gone fall in love." Cortez teases eyeing me laughing.

"So hilarious, but no imma put it down he gone fall in love" I said rubbing Jahron face.

"Either way we in love shut up." Jahron said grabbing his phone. "Handle it." He said on my lips as I read the text.

You need to come get Emma.

I handed him his phone, "No. That's between y'all babe, don't wanna get in between that."

"You my girl. Set her ass straight." he said into my neck pulling me closer like he really could. "Cause imma cuss her ass clean out."

I chuckled and grabbed his phone unlocking it, I went to her messages and called her stepping out the room.

"Jahron, when you coming over to get Emma? I miss it." She spoke making me freeze. "Jahron! I need some dick!"

"And why the fuck you telling him that, like that's your fucking problem?" I asked remaining calm as I stared at Jahron.

"Wait Valencia?" She asked softly making me chuckle.

"Valencia? " I mocked shaking my head. "Bitch y'all fucking again! I would never, Oh my gosh! No! I know my boundaries!" 

"Valencia..." She said trailing shaking her head. "Wai-"

"Bitch I will fucking drag you! Did you fuck or not! And don't lie or I will drag yo ass down the fucking streets."

"Either way I'm getting dragged."

"hell yea! So did y'all or not!" 

She got quiet making me confirm what my gut was telling me, "Forget this phone call every happened because this is no longer my problem. You won Emily." I hung up and walked in the room with my insides hot.

"Yo you i-" Jahron spoke but stopped and when I decked his shit shaking my head. "What the fuck!" He shouted standing up.

"You fucked Emily?" I asked looking down so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. 

"Va-"

"Did you fuck Emily!!" I shouted getting in his face. "Answer the fucking question."

He sighed, "it was a mistake babe."

I covered my mouth and shook my head, "A mistake?!" I said staring in his eyes. "She misses it Jahron, maybe you should go give it to her."

He tried grabbing my hand but I snatched it back and shook my head, "Leave and don't come the fuck back."

He looked at Cortez and sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Go. Jahron, fucking go." I said feeling the urge to punch him again. But I ain't wanna fight him not right now. "Fuck you still here for my nigga with them ugly stupid ass puppy dog eyes! Go! Go before I beat yo fucking ass you ain't shit nigga! GO!"

"Do I need to leave?" Cortez asked making me snap my head towards him.

"No, he was leaving." I said shaking my head in disbelief. 

He nodded slowly and tried kissing my forehead but I slapped him for even attempting that shit. "Valencia, you gone stop putting your hands on me." he said through gritted teeth like that dumb ass shit was supposed to scare me.

"You." I grabbed him and pulled his ear close to my mouth. "Gone stop tryna do shit like we're a fucking couple. Go fuck Emily, she's waiting." 

"Like we're a couple?"

"We are..." I felt a lump in my throat as I looked at him shaking my head. "Done."

His face soften as he let go of me and backed up, "You mean that shit."

"Unfortunately." I said wiping the tears that fell away and walked out the room.

Thirty minutes I walked back in a saw Cortez sleep. Like slumped in the chair. But we still had an unwanted guest. Jahron...

"It's been 30 minutes why you here?"

"I'm not letting you go that easi-"

"I don't wanna worry about this. I just wanna be here for my best friend please." I spoke shaking my head not even looking at him. "I'll be out your hair in no time. I'll be out the h-"

"out the house? Where the fuck you think you going?"

"Back home." I said finally looking at him. "Rather be there ... your house." 

"Baby we can work this out." He said grabbing my hand but I snatched it away shaking my head.

"Goddamn can you just go?! I don't wanna cry but you just fucking being her-"

"We can work i-"

"We can't! We can't fucking work it out! You can't cheat on me what the fuck , nigga I'm a whole wife!" I shouted getting in his face. He stared in my eyes, which was good, I wanted him to experience all this fucking pain. 

"Va-"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm 18 years old and you think I wanted to play step mama at this age! You cheated at the beginning of our relationship and I took you back and you been doing so good. I still dealt with the trust issues of that shit! I finally let it go my nigga and your fucking babymama stops me at the mall and asks me to tell you about Emma! Y'all fucking child! So boom now not only did you cheat, and get a bitch pregnant, but now she has your first child! I SHOULD'VE HAD YOUR FIRST CHILD!!" I shouted pushing and pointing in his face. I was crying and yelling which prolly wasn't good. 

"I thought we moved past t-"

"No! No! I'm not past that shit! I'm constantly reminded every fucking day Jahron! But I'm trying to move past it for you! For you !! And you cheat my nigga you fucking cheat on me with the same bitch!!" I yelled making him groan and look straight ahead.

"Aye if you can't treat me, this boom ass wife good, somebody else can fulfill your fucking job, now get the fuck out!!" I yelled through gritted teeth. "We're through! I'm done!"

He dapped up Cortez and tried to kiss my forehead but I moved my head shaking my head.

"You good baby sis?" I looked at Cortez and rolled my eyes completely ignoring him.

"Three years...down the drain."

"Y'all will fix it, don't trip."

"Nah once a cheater always a cheater..." I mumbled looking at my bestie wishing she here right now so i could cry on her shoulder. 

"na, that nigga changed. I remember hoe ass Jahron, nigga willing to stick his dick in anything." Cortez said chuckling. "That nigga changed for you."

I looked at him and bit my lip, "All niggas are willing to stick their dick in anything huh? Bet you can relate."

He looked at Serenity and bit his lip, "I fucked up."

"You gone tell her or do I have too?"

"Tell her what we broke u-"

"No way, no way you just hit her up that quick and she ran for some dick. How long Cortez?!"

"Valencia!" he sternly shaking his head. "Mind your fucking business! I'm kissing your ass like you Serenity or some shit."

"That's my best friend and she can't be here to cuss your stupid ass out, so I am!" I snapped calmly.

"Fuck that!" He shouted shaking his head. "Mind your fucking business my nigga. This ain't got shit to do with you!"

"It has a lot to fucking do with me! She's my other half, my backbone, all that shit so if she hurts I hurt!" I said mugging him because who the fuck does he think he talking to.

"It does. not. matter."

"Did you ever stop?"

He looked at me and mugged me, "Yea I did stop."

"Yea? When did you pick it up again." I asked following his gaze realizing he was staring at Serenity wrist. "What when she was depressed and harming her self?"

He didnt reply he just sat there with a unreadable face expression. "Worry about your fucking relationship with your hoe ass boyfriend instead of ours ight." He said heartless making my face soften a little. "You get cheated on, so now you wanna fuck up your best friend's relationship."

"As far as I'm concern you already did that shit right or wrong?" I asked biting my lip shaking my head.

"Like I said. Don't worry about it my nigga." He said chuckling grabbing his phone. 

"I'm sure if I hit Mani up, she'll tell me."

"Ask her then my nigga. Be that fucking nosy." He shrugged and put his AirPods in. "Dumb ass broads man I swear."

I ignored him because theres just no way he's talking to me.

-

Seeing Jahron wasn't home, I went in the house and went start to the hallway closet to get the boxes from when i moved in. I grabbed them and started packing in a rush just in case he'll come home. I ran in the bathroom and grabbed all my belongings and threw them into the box. 

"Should take the groceries." I said to myself laughing. I left all the stuff he bought from the necklaces, rings, clothes, shoes and sat on the bed shaking my head. 

I covered my face as I felt tears run down my face shaking my head. Crazy how you can be so happy with somebody one minute and takes something like that just to end it all. Three years could've sworn this was forever, but I refuse to let a nigga play me.

Me..bitch I'm a whole wife. Besides he's barely home. I deserve better. I grabbed my keychain and put the key he gave me on the dresser with the note that I wrote.

Once my car was packed with all my things, I got in and left shaking my head. I sat outside my mom house and bit my lip. I can't believe I was actually back. Never thought I'll be here again. 

Sighing I hopped out the car and unlocked the front door hearing loud music. 

"Valencia!" My mom exclaimed running towards me with open arms. I held my hand out and stopped her shaking my head.

"Stop." I whispered shaking my head. "I n-need to come home. I won't stay long or anything, but..."

"Baby girl you can stay as long as you want. Vincent has moved out. It'll just be us." She said with tears of joy.

"Vincent moved out?" I asked kind of shocked.

"Yes he moved two weeks ago." 

"M-mom, what was going on with that?"  

She sighed and stopped flipping through channels, "Your brother has issues. Major issues and you guys just have to talk okay?"

"I miss our bond, but." I said looked down and shook my head. "Some shit just shouldn't have been said."

She looked at me for a quick second than looked down, "It has something to do with your dad. That's all imma say okay...we can have a family meeting here and talk things out because he misses you as well, but he's just holding a grudge right now."

"Ma was he beat-"

"I rather not go there Valencia. Please." She said sadly shaking her head. "What's going on with you and Jahron?"

I cleared my throat and stood up, "We're done." My voice cracked a little so she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Come here baby g-"

"No ma, I'm fine." I walked upstairs and seen nothing was touched in my room. I sat on my bed and frowned as I looked up seeing a picture of me and Jahron. Before I knew it, I was tearing up and crying really really hard.

-

I was woken up out of my sleep by my phone ringing. I looked at it seeing it was Jahron. I answered it after thinking about it.

"Yes." I answered looking at our picture. It was an off guard Serenity took of us at the park. We looked so happy and free.

"Please." He whispered making my heart break. "Valencia please." 

His voice cracked so I sighed knowing he prolly couldn't sleep, honestly I couldn't either. 

"Please what." I asked as my voice cracked.

"Please...man just please. I'm out-"

"Here I come."

I put my PINK sweat pants on and put my PINK pink glitter slides on. I grabbed my phone and crept downstairs. I opened the door and walked out to his car. He was in his truck and I knew what he had up his sleeve.

Soon as I got in he grabbed some face and pulled me into a slow sweet passionate kiss. I melted in his arms as he pulled me in his lap. Just like that, I wanted to be his again.

"J-Jahron..." I said pulling back quickly.

"No stop listen. I'm sorry." He said looking in my eyes. I seen he was crying cause his eyes were puffy and swollen. I knew he was smoking cause his eyes are red as shit.

I stared into his eyes letting him know I was listening. "I'm sorry. I made a stupid stupid stupid mistake and I apologize. I really apologize. I don't wanna lose you, I don't wanna lose this. You're all I got. You the realist on my team and I'm just so fucking stupid i'm sorry! I can't sleep, I cant do anything. You don't know how hurt I was seeing your key on the dresser and all your stuff gone. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry man. I put you through so much shit and you stayed by my side. I only fucked her once, not saying the shit was right because it's not. It's the stupidest decision i h-have ever--" He stopped talking as his voice cracked and broke our eye contact.

I turned his face towards mine and sighed, "Finish."

"It's the stupidest decision I have every fucking made. The night we did it was when I was drunk and I had to pick up Emma. Emma was sleep and this bitch opened the door completely naked. Completely fucking naked. I was drunk, I wasn't in my right mind at all and yea." He said wiping his tears and my tears. "I swear after that nothing happened. Nothing fucking happened."

"So why would she say she misses it?"

"I don't know babe. I don't know!" He exclaimed and I believed him. "Please, don't leave me. I'm fucking begging you. When have I ever let you see me cry huh? I'm serious please."

"Imma drag that bitch." I said against his lips. 

"I don't care. Please take me back."

I bit my lip and looked out the window, "I'm not moving back in...I wanna build trust again, so lets see how this works with you living by yourself again."

"Just be mine again please."

"And we're not fucking right now." 

"Deal." he said making me chuckle. 

"I'll catch you later ok-"

"No. I can't sleep can I come in." I looked towards the house and nodded.

"Come on jahron."

We walked in the house and climbed into my bed. I laid on his chest with our legs entangled with each other. Within seconds he was snoring and I was soon dozing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
2.2K 346 38
"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
636K 19.4K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
Genesis By Lexy93

General Fiction

57.7K 1.5K 37
Being in love with an older guy hasn't been easy, and it's harder when he's from the streets. 18 year old Genesis is in her last year of high scho...