the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

Bởi sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... Xem Thêm

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十二 END.

二十一

1.7K 103 192
Bởi sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
200104 | 00:47

hyunjin was annoyed. he threw his jacket across the room as he entered his apartment. he felt his heart facing out of anger.

he hated felix so much.

he threw his body on the couch, staring mindlessly at the sudden-interesting ceiling.

but what if he was right though? no, that couldn't be.

"jisung," he placed his phone close to his face.

"what's up? "

"can you do something for me?"

-

his hand was hurting, his back was aching like crazy and his head was spinning.

he threw the pen across his desk, frustrated that even after so many hours of figuring hyunjin, he just couldn't figure it out!

he had to do research. he had some books but they weren't really helping either but he knew that something would indicate if he would disappear but he still had to figure it out.

he looked at the clock. it was only 10am and he was ready to hop in bed again.

he groaned, throwing his head back to stare at the blank ceiling that just stared back at him.

jisung grabbed his pen again, not really concentrating on the books that were all scattered on his unorganised space.

he heard a knock on the door faintly through his apartment. he frowned, standing up.

jisung stretched as he made his way to the door. he already excepted who it would be so he threw it open with a big swing.

"hyunj-"

minho? how does he know where i live?

"good morning sunshine."

jisung really wasn't in the mood for this right now. he was so stressed that he could pull every single hair out of his body.

"i'm sorry but i have to finish-"

"finish homework? finish studying?"

"yes." he replied quickly to basically get rid of him.

"then, don't you want your coffee?" he held a cup high in the air. jisung's face lit up in just a second. "studying can wait! come in!" he grabbed minho's arm and basically dragged him inside.

"what are you studying?" minho asked curiously as they entered his room.

jisung threw the books shut, totally not suspicious. "nothing!"

"come on," minho tried to peek over his shoulder but failed. "what is the secret?"

that i have a special ability.

"oh no the coffee is cold again! i wouldn't like a cold coffee or else you have to buy me a new one."

"right."

minho wasn't going to fight, he never did.

jisung pushes him out of his room. he was stupid that he didn't even thought about hiding it before letting the latter follow him in his personal space.

"so," minho spoke as he settled himself down on the couch. "we've been hanging a lot lately."

jisung hummed as an indicator that he should continue with whatever he was going to say.

"and we haven't even kissed once."

jisung choked in his coffee, hitting himself in the chest before coughing like crazy. he shot a glare. where the hell did that game from?

"i'm just kidding." minho stuck his tongue out, throwing a peace sign in the air.

"you're so weird."

jisung just realised how short their conversations always were, not really any emotions evolved. not that he really mind.

"tell me about yourself. this awkward silence is killing me or how about a truth or dare?"

jisung scoffed. "with only us?"

"unless you have have an invisible friend then yes."

"alright alright. you begin."

minho settled his cup on the table and had a smile plastered on his face. "truth or dare?"

"truth."

"are you hiding a secret?"

"woah woah," jisung stood up, tilting his head. "are we going to such deep questions?"

"answer me cutie."

he sighed. "yeah i guess. but doesn't everyone has secrets?"

"i don't."

"what? of course everyone has secrets!"

minho rubbed his chin and gave in. "oh right, i do have one and i could tell you if i want."

jisung started to be a bit curious. he sat down again. "tell me."

"i like you."

Jisung just stared at him with his mouth slightly hanging open. a very long and almost painful silence followed. "o-oh, i'm sorry i didn't meant it like that ha ha i mean as f-friends of course! unless-"

jisung was looking at him like he told him he killed someone. he was so confused.

"oh that's bad because i might like you too," jisung stood up, "anyways, this game is quite boring." he walked to his room again, this time cleaning up the books that weren't really suppose to be there.

he turned around and saw minho following him, like a small child. so cute.

"what did you just said?" minho seemed so out of the world.

"what? that i might like you too?"

"yeah, that."

"you're making such an fuss about it. you told me just a second ago you liked me but we ain't freaking out about that." Jisung sat on the edge of his desk, looking at Minho in amusement.

"i just can't believe you accepted my confession that easily."

"i... can also take it back?"

"no!"

jisung chuckled.

"does that mean we can kiss now?"

Jisung rolled his eyes at that question. he actually never kissed before but the desire to do it was just beyond imaginations. he felt his heart doing that weird jump that he couldn't describe.

when the hell did their 'friendship' developed in this? no one really knew but that didn't really mattered.

Minho walked to him with small steps until their foot touched. "I've waited to long to do this."

"then, you shouldn't wait any longer." the way he said it, how could someone ever resist that?

minho pinned him against the wall, right next to his desk. the way he leaned his hand on the wall and the other on the desk was so attractive. his eyes were focussed on his beautiful pink lips. but what made him crazy is when he licked them oh so seductive.

jisung wrapped his arms around his neck, comfortable leaning against the wall. they got so close to each other that they could feel their breath tickling against their lips.

their lips slowly touched each other. it was so gentle but so sweet.

their lips moved perfectly together, melting as time passed.

the feeling of Minho's lips was just so addicting: he couldn't get enough of it. their innocent kiss slowly turned in a whole make out session as Minho already shoved his tongue in Jisungs mouth.

they got so dragged into the kiss that Minho pushed Jisung to the table instead, tired of the other spot.

the younger leaned against the table but he accidentally pushed the book on the floor, startling both boys.

"ah, what a way to ruin it." Minho mumbled, being out of breath.

Jisung chuckled. his arms were still wrapped around his neck. he just looked at his swollen lips and blushed when he realized what the hell they did.

Jisung didn't even knew what fell off his desk. he shot a glare to the ground and stared at the book. he removed his arms off the older boy and he went ahead and bend down to pick it up but he didn't knew why but he had a strong feeling when he saw this page.

he widened his eyes as he reread the title multiple times.

-

"it's bad hyunjin, its really bad."

he kicked his shoes off as he looked jisung, who kept walking in small circles through the room.

"what the hell is so important that i had to come? I'm meeting with seungmin in like 20 minutes."

"i'm panicking!"

hyunjin frowned, kind of curious what this is all about. "mind telling me what it's all about?"

"i... i kissed minho!" he blurred out without thinking twice. he mentally slapped himself, he didn't want to say this.

if hyunjin was drinking something, he would've spit it out already. he didn't even knew they liked each other?

what was pretty stupid because everyone who would see them would've thought they were a thing but anyways.

"congrats? was it good?"

"y-yeah but uhm I mean that was not what I wanted to say!"

hyunjin was amused and sat down on the side of the couch. he nodded. "there better be something else because this better not be the reason I left my cosy home at 2am."

Jisung stood up and walked to the table and held a big bold bags instead his chest. "I happened to find something interesting."

"oeh now I'm curious," hyunjin couldn't get his eyes off the old book. "continue.'

the latter threw the book open and pointed at a picture of a page. "look at this."

hyunjin looked over but it was hard to see when it was upside down.

the old washed out pages were decorated with random doodles that filled empty spaces.

the danger of the memory

hyunjin had no idea what that had to do with what he was going through. he stared at the page that had to many words in his liking. he looked up to Jisung and gave a nod. "okay what is the deal?"

Jisung started to point at one specific paragraph, his finger sliding over the smooth paper.

the danger of the memory is based on an event that happened on 17 July, 1872. after an accident a woman seemed to see her husband even though he passed away.

strange events stared to happen. every now and then, she would recall a memory. soon her husband started to fade away until there was nothing but a last breath left.

it was  to exact to be true. what that woman was going through seemed to match his story to the t.

"but the only problem is that we don't know if he's recalling memories. we can't ask him about it nor read his mind."

"so what you're telling me is that I have to wait till the day I disappear?"

Jisung rubbed his temple, "no but I have to figure out how we would know that seungmin is remembering things."

hyunjin plopped on the bed, sighing deeply. to be honest, he wasn't ready to leave seungmin again. he was happy, so happy that he could barely describe it. everytime he thought about the latter, his heart would do that weird thing.

skipping a beat

he truly couldn't describe how lucky he is to be next to seungmin, to called his lover.

"here!"

fading away of a limb was the first the woman noticed.

hyunjin suddenly felt a sharp pain in his hand, like someone ripped it off with so much force. he started to panic, his breathing pattern changed drastically. his head was spinning like crazy. what was happening to the boy?

"h-hyunjin..."

"what?" hyunjin snapped, still not aware of what the heck is going on.

Jisung pointed at his hand with true horror in his eyes. his hand shaking visibly as he tried his best to raise his hand.

"bro, what are you talking about?" he still had to idea what was going on.

his eyes travelled to his hand and he totally understood his reaction now.

his hand was flickering, like it was some light that was going on and off in a pattern. he gulped, panicking.

"what do I need to do?"

Jisung pushed hyunjin off his chair. "go! seungmin is starting to remembering. you need to be quick."

this can't be happening right?

-

ahh hi everyone!

first of all, happy new year lovelies!! I hope 2020 will be a great year for everyone.

second of all, It's so weird to say that the next chapter is officially the last chapter :( I e already written it so it should be up next week (unless I'm to lazy to edit it svdhdbh). this story has been going for 2 years omg.

I'm also actively thinking about a new story! and the next ship will be... minsung! tbh they are one of my fav otp's ever so that's why I really want to make a story.

anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter~~

xxx sunshineyoungmin 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.4K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
161K 7.7K 22
Two boys meet at a park bench. [jisung centric] [UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION] started: 141218 ended: 240219
131K 7.2K 42
[COMPLETED] ❝ why do you even come to this cruise trip? ❞ ❝ probably because of you. ❞ in which seungmin finds a rather attractive man who seems to b...
215K 6.2K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile