The Alpha Next Door

By bubbleslishes

"Where were you planning on going?" He asked looking down at the bag in my hands. "Work" I squeaked out. He... More

Plagiarism
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven (Rated R)
Chapter twelve- part one
Authers note.

Chapter nine { Rated R }

518 21 6
By bubbleslishes

(1582 words)

{ some content in this chapter is rated r which means in order to read it you must go to my X Rated Only book... that will have the full chapter with rated r content!}

Chapter nine –

"My, my, my well don't you look even prettier in person." Garrick said with a sinister smile upon his face.

"You should leave before Huxen gets here." I said, but my voice shock and didn't sound as intimidating as I wanted it to.

"You think I'm scared of a pup. Huxen can't fight me and truly think he will win." Garrick said mocking Huxen.

"Huxen is more of a man than you will ever be." I said feeling angry.

"Oh really, but he left you here all alone, with no one to protect you." Garrick said taking a rather large step towered me. I took an equal one back but my legs hit the bed.

I had nowhere to run and was praying Huxen made it back here in time.

"Huxen is my mate chosen by the goddess; you on the other hand are not so you will never have me." I told Garrick. To which he only smiled.

"I take what I want and no one can stop me."

But just as he reached for me a big black wolf ran right through the glass doors in the bedroom.

'RUN!' Huxen ordered through our link.

I didn't run though. Garrick had shifted and was now on top of Huxen biting and clawing at him.

I looked around the room for something to use and my eyes zeroed in on a fire place poker thing or whatever you called them.

I ran to it picking it up and just as Huxen tossed Garrick off of him and he slid over to me I shoved the metal stake into his shoulder earning a howl in pure pain.

Garrick tried to turn his head around and bite me, but Huxen grabbed his leg and drug him out of the cabin.

I stayed put not daring to move a single muscle.

Everything became quite as I waited to see who would walk back through the now giant hole in the wall.

I let go of the breath I had been holding as a very naked Huxen emerged.

I wasted no time in running full speed and into his arm.

"I thought he was going to kill you." I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me.

He didn't say anything, just held me while peppering kisses on the top of me head as I sobbed.

I don't know how long we stood their holding each other but someone calling out our names caught my attention.

"Huxen! Legacy!" I lifted my head up just in time to see Chester and half the guard with him running through the trees.

"He took off north; make sure you check the area thoroughly. I don't want the bastard getting away again." Huxen ordered and about ten men took off in the direction Huxen pointed too.

"You guys okay?" Chester asked.

"Yeah, get me some cloths would ya?" Huxen asked but never loosened his hold on me.

"We should get back to the pack; it will be much safer for you there." Huxen whispered to me.

I nodded my head and he led me away from the cabin and past the rubble. He helped me get into the jeep and then ran off to get some clothes on.

I know I probably shouldn't have been thinking about it but my goddess did Huxen have a fine body.

Not ten seconds later Huxen was getting into the driver side and off we went.

Neither one of us spoke a word. And by time the sun was up we were pulling up at my house.

"Legacy!" My mother gushed as she ran towered me and engulfed me in a tight hug before the rest of my family did.

"You should get something to eat." Huxen told me as he took off in the direction of the pack house.

"He just needs to do some work, he will be back." My father said noticing the sad look that took over my features.

I had been rushed into my house and sat down at the small table while my mother fixed me something to eat. My father and sister talked about the war that was sure to come sooner rather than later now that Garrick had almost gotten his hands on me.

"Legacy sweetheart aren't you hungry?" My mother asks after noticing I hadn't even touched the bacon and hash browns she made me.

I shook my head no before getting up and heading to my room.

I didn't really want to be in anyone's company and Huxen ran away from me the second he got the chance to.

I went to the bathroom turning the shower on letting the cold water fall down before stripping from my cloths and getting in.

The cold water instantly made my ears hurt and my body shake but I needed to be shocked into reality.

What was I thinking when I thought being with Huxen could actually work?

A sob broke through my lips as I thought about losing him.

Would he be happier with someone whose life was less chaotic?

"Your thoughts are not ones I like at all." I jumped at the sound of his voice. I hadn't even heard him come in.

"I will never look at another woman like I look at you; I will never love another woman like I love you. Legacy I don't know how many times' I have to tell you, you are the only one for me." Huxen said as he walked further into the bathroom.

I felt the chill of the cold water beating down on me and realized I was stark naked and Huxen was just steps away and with only a half fogged covered glass shower door separating us.

"I should get dressed." I mumbled looking away from him and back to the tiled wall of my shower.

"Why, I like you like this." Huxen said his voice husky and full of sin.

I looked back at him, was he really serious?

"One hundred percent." Huxen said as he began lifting his shirt up and over his body letting it fall to the floor.

"I'm going to show you just how much I love you." Huxen said before opening the shower door.

------------------Rated R content head over to Rated X Only in order to read this part---------------------

I shoved another spoon full of ice cream into my mouth as Huxen sat behind me leaning against the head bored.

"We should get a bigger bed." He mumbled as his phone pinged with another text.

"Why?" I asked around a mouth full.

"Because I can't fuck you in every position on this small thing." He calmly stated which caused me to choke on my ice cream.

"Huxen!" I scolded after I managed to swallow my food and turn my head to look back at him.

After our very hot and steamy moment we had taken a shower and Huxen was now in only his boxers while I was only in one of his shirts.

He had gotten me a bowl of ice cream because my throat was still sore from all the screaming I had done just a little over an hour ago.

Also I have to admit my lady parts weren't okay either. But I wasn't complaining.

Shelby and Ciara had been right. Sex made everything better.

I didn't feel a weight holding me down, or at least it wasn't so heavy.

I guess Huxen banging the life out of me had proven to my wolf and me that this was meant to be and I couldn't keep second guessing it.

"Can I ask you something?" Huxen asked in my ear causing me to shiver, and it wasn't from the cold.

"Anything." I mumbled.

"What is this from?" He asked tracing the ugly scar that ran from my hip to my knee.

I had hopped he never asked about it.

Instantly I pulled away from him getting up off the bed and setting my bowl down on the dresser.

"Legacy." He whispered my name.

I looked at him knowing full well my eyes were full of pain and sadness.

"It's a long story." I said reaching a hand up and playing with my necklace, the one that carried his promise ring.

"I'm all ears baby." He said patting the spot between his open legs, the one I had just abandoned moments ago.

This night was taking a tern I hadn't expected, but Huxen was my mate and he deserved to know everything about me, even if this particular memory was painful.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys I know it's been a while, but here you guys go. 

It is currently 1:49 am and I have work a 4 pm today. I also got off at 10 pm last night so once I got home I got to work on finishing up this chapter. Well it was already finished I just needed to edit some parts. 

My eyes hurt and I am so tired right now, but you guys deserved this you have been so patient and kind to me during my ruff time and I can not think you enough, because there really aren't that many kind people left in this world. 

But anyways enough with my rant I hope you guys enjoy this. 

Till next time my groot friends,
Bubbleslishes aka Brittany 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4M 366K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.8K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
36.7K 1.1K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...