Nicholas Hamilton Imagines

By Carl_TWD_Grimes

Imagines about the hot and sexy Nicholas Hamilton More

Meeting Nic Hamilton
Nic Asking You On A Date
Doing Grace's Podcast With Nic
Meeting Nic's Friends
You Going To War
Coming Home From War
How He Says I Love You (Short)
How You Tell Him Your Pregnant (Short)
Food Cravings (Short)
Gender Reveal (Short)
Giving Birth (Short)
Introducing Him To The Fans (Short)
Bringing Him Home (Short)
Taking Him To See His Grandparents (Short)
Introducing Him To His Aunt And Uncles (Short)
Introducing Him To Nala (Short)
Filming Him Saying His First Words (Short)
Celebrating Baby Joshua's 1st Birthday
Baby Joshua's First Vacation, Finding Out That Your Pregnant And Gender Reveal
You Give Birth

First Date With Nic

472 7 0
By Carl_TWD_Grimes

You looked at the time on your phone and you saw that it was 5:50pm. You decided to go ahead and get ready. By the time that you got out of the shower got dressed and got your hair blow dried and styled you were ready. You were watching some stand ups when you heard knocking on your front door.

Y/N: Coming!

You opened the door to see Nic standing there.

Nic: Well don't you just look beautiful.

This made you blush. You've never have been in your whole life had someone compliment you like that.

Y/N: T-Thank Y-You. You look handsome.

Nic: Thank you. You ready to go?

Y/N: Y-Yeah.

You grabbed your phone and turned off the light and locked the door and made your way to his car.

Nic: Why were you blushing back there?

Y/N: I've never had someone compliment me like that before.

Nic: Well you should get compliments like that more often because you are beautiful Y/N.

Y/N: I-Thanks Nic.

You guys got to know each other on a even deeper and personal level and you guys found yourselves connecting on a much deeper level then people tend to on their first date. You had finally stopped at your destination and Nic got out of the car and went over to your side and helped you out of the car. You then looked up at where you will be having dinner.

Y/N: *Gasps* Nic.

Nic: Do you like it?

Y/N: Yes it's beautiful.

Nic: Shall we?

Y/N: We shall.

You gripped his arm and you guys walked into this fancy restaurant on the pier.

Host: Hi how may I help you?

Nic: Reservation for 2.

Host: Whats the name?

Nic: Hamilton.

Host: Ah right Mr. Hamilton right this way.

You followed her to a table outside.

Host: Here are your menus and you guys enjoy the rest of your night.

Both: Thank you.

You looked through the menu and you saw what you wanted and then the waiter came.

Waiter: Hi guys I'm Josh I'll be serving you today so what are we getting?

Nic: We'll have a pitcher of water please.

Waiter: Ok and to eat?

Both: We'll have the steak.

You looked at one another and smiled and blushed.

Waiter: Ok so a pitcher of water and steak coming right up.

Nic: So Y/N do you have any funny stories to tell me?

Y/N: Well... I have one but you promise not to laugh?

Nic: I promise now tell me.

You told him the story of you when you were little and you got lost in a store.

Nic: *Laughs* You got lost in a store?

Y/N: *Laughs* Yeah.

You guys told stories back and forth until your water was brought.

Waiter: Your water. Enjoy.

Nic poured you a glass of water and then poured himself some. Then you guys made a toast.

Nic: *Holds up glass* To us.

Y/N: To us.

AFTER DINNER

Nic: What do you wanna do next?

Y/N: Can we go on a walk on the pier?

Nic: Of course beautiful.

You took his hand and you guys exited the very very  beautiful restaurant and started your walk. You had your hand by your side and you felt him slip his hand into yours. You felt the spark when he did that and that feeling made your heart speed up and your cheeks turn pink.

Y/N: So Nic what funny stories do you have for me?

Nic: Well...

He told you the story about him at his driving test and he about hit someone and that he failed the first time. And this made you laugh so hard.

Y/N: *Laughs* Really?

Nic: *Laughs* Yeah.

You guys were walking when you got hungry.

Y/N: Nic can we go get ice cream?

Nic: Of course.

You guys went to the closet ice cream place and he got chocolate and you got Strawberry. You guys sat down at a table and ate your ice cream. When you were done you saw that he was looking at you.

Y/N: What? Do I have something on my ugly face?

Nic: No.

Y/N: Do I have ice cream on my mouth?

Nic: No.

Y/N: Then what is it?

Nic: Your just so beautiful I can't look away.

Y/N: No I'm not.

Nic: Yes you are.

Y/N: No I'm not.

Nic: Yes you are Y/N. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

Y/N: If your the luckiest guy on the planet then I'm the luckiest girl on the planet. I can't believe I'm out on a date with a very handsome actor whose smart charming caring sweet hot sexy and kind.

Nic: I can't believe I'm out on a date with a very gorgeous beautiful girl whose smart hot perfect sexy sweet caring and kind.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You guys were in the car and you were on your way back to your apartment. You guys were talking and laughing and singing and just having a ton of fun. You guys were now standing in front of your door.

Nic: I had fun tonight.

Y/N: Did you really?

Nic: Yeah I really did.

Y/N: I had fun tonight too.

Nic: Did you really?

Y/N: Yeah I really did.

Nic: Do you think we can see each other again?

Y/N: Yes of course. But.

Nic: But what?

Y/N: This was my first date.

Nic: Really?

Y/N: Yeah. *Shakes head and looks at the ground* I'm sorry I should've told you sooner.

You felt him lift your head up to look at him.

Nic: It's ok. This was my first date too.

Y/N: Really?

Nic: Yeah.

Y/N: So your not mad that I didn't tell you?

Nic: God no. I would've been nervous to tell the person that I like that this was my first date. I'm not mad I promise. I can't be mad at a gorgeous girl like you.

You smiled at him.

Y/N: Thank you for understanding Nic.

Nic: Of course. Goodnight Y/N.

Y/N: Goodnight Nic.

You went into your apartment and turned on the tv and was just about to take your shoes off when you heard consistent knocking at your door.

Y/N: I'm coming!

You opened the door only to see Nic standing there.

Y/N: Nic what are you still doing here?

Nic: There's something that I've been meaning to do all night.

Y/N: What are you talking about-.

You got cut off by Nic kissing you square on the lips. You didn't hesitate to kiss him back. When he had finally pulled away he brushed his nose against yours and rested his forehead on yours and you guys stood there with your eyes closed. You then opened your eyes at the same time and looked at each other.

He then cupped your face in his hands and pecked you're lips. He pulled away with his hands still on your face.

Nic: Goodnight gorgeous.

Y/N: Goodnight handsome.

You then close the door and locked it and leaned up against it. You couldn't believe that you have just had your very first kiss with Nicholas Hamilton. You put on your pajamas and went to bed with a smile on your face. You were thinking of him.

Nic's POV: I had just dropped Y/N off at her apartment and I couldn't stop looking at her lips. I would look at her lips and then look at her and I continued to do that back and forth and then we said Goodnight to each other and she had closed and locked her door. I was about to go to my apartment and I couldn't stop thinking about being her first kiss. I had to do it. So I went right back to her door and consistently knocked on it.

Y/N: I'm coming!

She then unlocked and opened the door.

Y/N: Nic what are you still doing here?

Nic: There's something that I've been meaning to do all night.

I said while looking at her.

Y/N: What are you talking about-.

I couldn't help it any longer. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. When I finally pulled away from her I rubbed my nose against hers and rested my forehead against hers. We opened our eyes at the same time and just looked at each other and smiled. With my hands still on her face I pecked her lips and I smiled at her.

Nic: Goodnight gorgeous.

Y/N: Goodnight handsome.

I saw her go back inside her apartment and shut her door. I went back inside my apartment and leaned against my door with a smile on my face. I put my pajamas on and I went to bed with a smile on my face. I was thinking of her.

END POV

Since the first date between you and Nic had went so well and you were going to see each other again you couldn't stop thinking about him. He was gonna be on your mind from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 24
read to find out
16K 224 22
Imagines about the hottie Australian Nicholas Hamilton
835K 19.9K 51
❝ dacre montgomery? more like daddy bend me over a table and spank me then buy me a goat ❞ [social media] [female oc x dacre montgomery]