Nic Asking You On A Date

You woke up to a knock on your front door.

Y/N: Coming!

You opened the door to see Nic standing there.

Y/N: Nic I completely forgot I guess my alarm didn't go off. Hold on let me get ready and we can have fun.

You said in a rush.

Nic: Y/N it's fine. I went and got you breakfast.

Y/N: Nic you didn't have to.

Nic: But I wanted to.

Y/N: Well come on in. Make yourself at home.

While you were eating your breakfast you were also getting ready and you guys talked about a lot of the same things that you guys have in common.

You guys looked outside and decided to stay inside because it's raining.

Y/N: Ok since it's raining for right now what do you wanna do?

Nic: Want to watch some tv?

Y/N: Sure.

Nic: You pick.

Y/N: Nic your my guest you pick.

Nic: Ok.

He took the remote and picked through the movies that you had and he picked a random one. And then he turned the lights off.

Nic: Hope you like Horror.

Y/N: Are you kidding I love horror.

Nic: So I did good then?

Y/N: Yes.

You guys would talk during the commercials and during the jump scares from the movie you would nuzzle your head into Nic's neck and you guys would just laugh at how silly your being. You were still in Nic's arms and you were trying to move back into your spot on the couch when you felt his arms tighten their grip around you. You looked at him.

Y/N: Nic what are you doing?

Nic: Keeping you here your warm.

Y/N: Am I?

Nic: Yeah.

You sat in his arms for the rest of the rest of the movie. When the movie was over you tried to move to stand up and stretch but his grip was so tight on you that you fell and brought him on top of you. You guys looked at one another and laughed.

Nic: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah Nic?

Nic: I know we've only known each other for a day but would you go on a date with me?

Y/N: Yes Nic I will go on a date with you.

Nic: Awesome!

Y/N: So when is this date?

Nic: How does tomorrow at 7:00pm sound?

Y/N: sounds perfect.

You guys hung out until you looked at the time. It was 6:01 pm.

Nic: So Y/N I need you to think of where to go for our date tomorrow.

Y/N: Ok. What are you wanting to do after our date?

Nic: I'll also leave that up to you.

Y/N: Ok.

You guys sat there and you decided to play a game of 21 questions and most of the stories you guys told one another were really funny sad and personal. You guys then ordered some pizza and you guys played a game of truth or dare and you guys got to know one another even more. You guys broke down each other's insecurity walls and you guys got to know each other on a much deeper and personal level.

You guys have been playing games all night long and you looked at the time on the clock and frowned.

Y/N: Nic I really wish you could stay.

Nic: I know me too. Hey how about you come over to my place and stay the night.

Y/N: Sure.

You turned off your tv and threw away the trash and picked up your phone and charger and you guys went to his apartment. When you got there you heard scratching on the door and it was his dog Nala.

Nic: Nala look whose staying with us tonight.

She came over to you and she gave you kisses all over your face. You were trying to get her off of you but Nic took care of that for you.

Nic: Nala get off of her.

She got off of you and she went and sat by her bed and waited for a treat.

Nic: Good girl Nala.

He gave her the treat and she laid down in her bed while she was eating the treat. You guys then turned the tv on and watched a movie. You had rested your head on Nic's shoulder while you were on your last movie of the night and you tried to fight sleep but you gave in and let it take over you and you just fell asleep on his shoulder. You were dreaming of him.

Nic's POV: We were on our last movie of the night and I saw Y/N lay her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and continued to watch the movie. When the movie was over I saw that Y/N had fallen asleep on me and I got the remote and turned the tv off and I rubbed her shoulder with my thumb to wake her up.

Nic: Hey Y/N you fell asleep.

Y/N: Did I? Nic I'm sorry.

Nic: It's ok come on let's get you to bed.

I picked her up in my arms and I carried her to my room. I then sat her on my bed and she removed her pajamas and waited for me to sit beside her. When I finally got on the other side of the bed I moved the covers and I got inside and she followed me. I had my arm laying down and she laid down and she laid her head on my shoulder. As soon as her head hit my shoulder she was out like a light and I just smiled at her. I then kissed her forehead and fell asleep myself. I was dreaming of her.

END POV

When you woke up the next morning you saw that you were in Nic's arms and he was holding you and you just smiled. You got your pajamas back on and you woke Nic up.

Y/N: Nic?

Nic: Yes beautiful?

Y/N: I'm going to my apartment I'll see you later tonight for our date.

Nic: Ok beautiful.

Y/N: Get some sleep.

Nic: I'll try.

You went back to Nic and kissed him on the forehead and then left. You couldn't wait for tonight.